Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosThe Willard InterContinentalWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe massive Willard sits at the heart of everything D.C.; the National Mall and all of the most recognizable monuments are within walking distance. And recent guests say The Willard InterContinental's interior is just as impressive as its surroundings, particularly the massive marble columns and intricate chandeliers in the lobby. Elegant decor extends to The Willard's accommodations, which feature eye-popping red accents, wood furnishings and luxurious amenities like flat-screen TVs, individual climate controls and fully stocked minibars. To ensure a restful night's sleep, request a room that looks west, facing the Washington Monument rather than 14th Street. And after a long day of sightseeing, you can relax at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa or grab a bite to eat at one of the on-site reastaurants. If you participate in InterContinental's Rewards Club, you can accrue or redeem free perks and discounts by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosInterContinental Washington D.C. - The WharfWashington DC, DC0.8 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Positioned along the historic Washington Channel in southwest Washington, InterContinental Washington D.C. - The Wharf sits amid brand-new shops, restaurants and bars. All 278 accommodations come equipped with Nespresso coffee makers, minibars, 50-inch smart TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and spa-like bathrooms. Suites include extra space and high-end perks like Bose speakers, river views and $100 food and beverage credits. That credit is best used at Kith/Kin, the property's modern dining venue, where guests can feast on breakfast, lunch and dinner items influenced by cuisines from Nigeria, Jamaica, New Orleans and more. Recent guests praise the modern decor, the room size and the dining options in and around the hotel, as well as the nearby music venue, The Anthem. But, some past visitors note that the property's location is farther from major attractions than they anticipated. Thankfully, the hotel runs a complimentary shuttle to and from some of the district's monuments and museums. Keep in mind that because this is an InterContinental property, members of the IHG Rewards program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosKimpton George HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
The Kimpton George Hotel, located in Washington, D.C., has modernity down pat, which becomes apparent when you take a stroll through the lobby amid bright colors and contemporary art. When dinnertime rolls around, head to the stylish in-house restaurant, Bistro Bis, which is popular with guests and locals alike for its French cuisine. Afterward, catch up on some much-needed relaxation inside your stylish accommodations, appointed with 48-inch flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and organic honor bars. You can also arrange for in-room spa treatments or work up a sweat in the 24-hour fitness center. Although this Kimpton property will require a good chunk of your vacation budget (it charges a daily $25 amenity fee), members of the IHG Rewards Club loyalty program can save on fees for things like Wi-Fi access. You can find the Kimpton George Hotel near Union Station, just north of the U.S. Capitol.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Palomar Washington DCWashington, DC1.6 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee
Recent guests of this Kimpton property compliment this hotel's style (a given, really) and its proximity to Dupont Circle's surplus of restaurants and bars. Each of the Hotel Palomar's stylish accommodations features bursts of bold color along with contemporary furnishings, as well as Samsung LCD TVs, Atelier bath amenities and 300 thread count Frette linens. When you're ready to step outside your digs, the contemporary lobby provides a perfect backdrop for the nightly wine reception. Plus, the outdoor heated pool and sundeck serve as equally alluring places for which to unwind in the warmer months. When your stomach starts to rumble, satiate your appetite at Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar, a trendy in-house hotspot that offers delectable Mediterranean fare. And if you participate in the IHG Rewards Club, you can earn or redeem perks by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DCWashington, DC0.7 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeeRubbing elbows with the National Portrait Gallery and the Verizon Center, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Washington DC is just as fun and funky as nearby Chinatown. This stylish Kimpton hotel blends vibrant colors and elegant furnishings in its eclectic decor. Meanwhile, accommodations here earn praise from previous visitors for their luxurious amenities like high-speed internet access (included in daily amenity fee), flat-screen TVs and pet necessities (such as bowls and beds). Recent guests can't stop raving about the hotel's warm and inviting guest rooms, but don't plan on spending all your time cooped up in your digs, no matter how smitten you are with their design. For delectable eats, head to the Dirty Habit, a cocktail lounge with Asian-influenced small plates. If you participate in the IHG Rewards Club program, you can receive perks and extras by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Kimpton DonovanWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center$28.74 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$28.74 Nightly Resort FeePerched just off Thomas Circle in downtown D.C., The Kimpton Donovan earns major props from recent guests for its modern decor, rooftop pool and mouthwatering Asian fusion cuisine offered at the in-house restaurant, Zentan. But those aren't the only reasons to stay here; recent guests were also wowed by the Kimpton Donovan's central location, situated within walking distance of the White House and the National Mall. Also praised were the hotel's swanky lobby and sleek accommodations, which feature LCD flat-screen TVs and minibars stocked with Dean & DeLuca gourmet goods. The only downside, according to some guests, was that the property's rooms felt smaller than other D.C. accommodations. For additional space, previous guests suggest springing for a suite.
- View all PhotosKimpton Hotel MaderaWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSitting within walking distance of bustling Dupont Circle, Hotel Madera is a member of the Kimpton brand, and it's a convenient home base for city exploration with the brand's signature flair. The hotel's 82 guest rooms are dressed in bright patterns accented by warm brown hues and come equipped with iHome docking stations, flat-panel TVs and sofas. The property also supplies all the necessities for a yoga workout and a variety of amenities for pets. Despite all its offerings, recent guests felt that the experiences could have been better; some guests cite disappointing encounters with staff members, while others say that if it weren't for the trendy decor, the Kimpton Hotel Madera would lack personality. On the other hand, the hotel's restaurant, Firefly, is a favorite between locals and travelers alike, serving American comfort food in a warm, inviting ambiance.
- View all PhotosKimpton Topaz HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Kimpton Topaz Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1733 N St NW in Washington, D.C.. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1455 reviews.
- View all PhotosKimpton Glover Park HotelWashington, DC3.2 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassKimpton Glover Park Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2505 Wisconsin Ave, NW in Washington, D.C.. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 515 reviews.
- View all PhotosKimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont CircleWashington, DC1.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassSet four blocks northeast of Dupont Circle in Washington, D.C., the Kimpton Carlyle Hotel Dupont Circle is described by recent guests as the perfect home base for a trip to the nation's capital. While some travelers wished the property sat closer to the nearest Metro station, others appreciated the hotel's quiet residential street. Guests also praised the stylish accommodations that blend modern touches with classic designs and are equipped with Tempur-Pedic beds, Frette linens and flat-screen TVs. Those who plan to stay a while can opt for a Deluxe room with a kitchenette or sleeper sofa. Travelers also appreciated the friendly staff and standard Kimpton freebies like a hosted wine hour and complimentary morning tea. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center, free loaner PUBLIC bikes and the on-site restaurant, The Riggsby, which is popular with locals and travelers alike. Plus, this hotel's affiliation with Kimpton means members of the Kimpton Karma Rewards program can earn or redeem perks, such as free Wi-Fi access, while staying here.
- View all PhotosKimpton Rouge HotelWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassKimpton Rouge Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1315 16th St Nw in Washington, D.C.. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 2039 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.