- Read MoreThe massive Willard sits at the heart of everything D.C.; the National Mall and all of the most recognizable monuments are within walking distance. And recent guests say The Willard InterContinental's interior is just as impressive as its surroundings, particularly the massive marble columns and intricate chandeliers in the lobby. Elegant decor extends to The Willard's accommodations, which feature eye-popping red accents, wood furnishings and luxurious amenities like flat-screen TVs, individual climate controls and fully stocked minibars. To ensure a restful night's sleep, request a room that looks west, facing the Washington Monument rather than 14th Street. And after a long day of sightseeing, you can relax at the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa or grab a bite to eat at one of the on-site reastaurants. If you participate in InterContinental's Rewards Club, you can accrue or redeem free perks and discounts by choosing to stay here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosWest Hollywood, CA6.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (101)Free WiFiRead More
Set in Los Angeles' trendy West Hollywood neighborhood, the Kimpton La Peer Hotel opened in January 2018. The hotel's 105 rooms and suites feature cool, neutral tones of white, cream and gray with wooden accents. In-room amenities include minibars, free Wi-Fi access (for IHG Rewards Club members) and yoga mats, and select accommodations feature balconies, terraces or soaking tubs. Those interested in a bit more space (and additional amenities) should spring for a suite: Suites offer separate living areas and bedrooms, plus Nespresso machines, hardwood floors and sofa beds. Recent guests were particularly impressed with the modern, hip vibe of the accommodations and the hotel as a whole. The staff members received high praise from past travelers as well. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a heated outdoor pool and a fitness center. Plus, true to the Kimpton brand, the hotel welcomes pets for no additional fee. This Kimpton also offers unique experiences like privately drawn spa-inspired baths and in-room cocktail service. The hotel's dining option, Viale dei Romani, dishes out creative Italian meals. The only downside a few travelers noted was that a stay here is pricey. Part of the InterContinental Hotels Group, this property allows IHG Rewards Club members to rack up or redeem points for stays.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle, located in the heart of downtown Seattle, is one of the most pet-friendly hotels in the city, with no fees or pet size restrictions. Special perks for your pet include pup room service menus, dog-sitting services and personalized itineraries. Recent travelers loved the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Seattle's boutique-y features, including the modern red-, gray- and white-themed guest rooms. Visitors also raved about the staff, saying everyone from the valet to the room service attendants makes you feel like you're a VIP. While you're staying at this branch of the Kimpton family, be sure to frequent the nightly wine receptions held in the lobby (which are covered by the property's daily $20 facilities fee). And as an added bonus, IHG Rewards Club members can receive perks here like minibar credits.
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2846)Free WiFiRead MoreStriking the right balance of modernity and comfort, the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia boasts luxurious amenities, spacious rooms and chic decor. Recent visitors adore the stylish accommodations: rooms are appointed with eye-catching green and purple accents. They also feature recycled glass tile bathrooms equipped with Luxury Atelier Bloem bath products, as well as signature Kimpton amenities like ultra-soft Frette linens and large flat-screen TVs. The hotel's cozy restaurant, Square 1682, also earns high praise for its inventive dishes. While visitors appreciated the cuisine, they weren't as pleased with the expensive valet parking fees at this Kimpton. Still, previous lodgers agree that the property's best asset is its phenomenal urban location within walking distance of Rittenhouse Square. And thanks to the IHG Rewards Club program, members will receive extra perks, such as complimentary Wi-Fi access and upgrades, for choosing to stay here.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3147)Read MoreSet in the heart of Philadelphia's vibrant historic district, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia grants guests easy access to top attractions like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. And that's not all this trendy Kimpton hotel has going for it. Guest rooms come equipped with 300-thread-count sheets, flat-screen TVs and antique furnishings juxtaposed with modern decor. This hotel also receives high praise from guests for its evening wine hours, in-room spa services and fully equipped fitness center. The property's restaurant, the Red Owl Tavern and the Stratus Rooftop Lounge, earn rave reviews from previous visitors as well. Meanwhile, IHG Rewards Club members can earn various perks and points by choosing to stay here. Just keep in mind that many of the hotel's amenities, especially the valet parking, include hefty fees.
- Read MoreThis Kimpton brand property in downtown Portland gets high praise for its complimentary wine reception and its terrific restaurant, Red Star Tavern. The decor is vibrant, and the in-room amenities, from the luxury bath products to the animal print robes to the flat-screen TVs, were top-notch according to recent guests. Duck out of your digs to spend time at the 24-hour business center and the on-site fitness center, or navigate Portland on your complimentary bicycle. You can also bring your pooch for a stay at this hotel (and pamper him with free pet-friendly amenities). What's more, IGH Rewards Club members are eligible for added perks, including free Wi-Fi access. If you aren't a member, though, you may prefer to settle for the amenity fee, which includes internet access as well as unlimited local and long distance calls.
- Read MoreWith a name like EPIC, this hotel has a lot to live up to. So what's the final verdict on this property? By all visitor accounts, it's very good. Guests love the hotel's trendy, fun atmosphere and give two thumbs way up for customer service. Accommodations here are not as funky as those found in other hotels that are part of the Kimpton brand, and that's because the decor is simply the hotel's surroundings; massive floor-to-ceiling windows and private balconies offer fantastic views of Biscayne Bay, the Atlantic Ocean and the Miami skyline. Guest rooms also feature honor bars stocked with treats and drinks, plus 55-inch Samsung smart TVs that can be controlled with your iPhone. Though you may be tempted to spend all your time in your room, travelers highly recommend visiting the two pools on the 16th-floor pool terrace and the in-house Area 31 restaurant. However, some caution that the $29 daily amenity fee, which covers in-room Wi-Fi access and a complimentary fitness class at the 24-hour gym, feels a bit pricey. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you'll have access to additional benefits like a $30 spa credit.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosPalm Springs, CA0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (345)Free WiFiRead More
Stay at the Kimpton Rowan Palm Springs Hotel and you'll enjoy stellar service and a bevy of top-notch amenities, according to former guests. Centrally located in Palm Springs, California, by the Palm Springs Art Museum, this IHG Hotels outpost offers an outdoor pool, a fitness center, two Mediterranean-inspired restaurants and two bars, including the city's only poolside rooftop option. Desert-chic decor is on display throughout the property, from the lobby bar to the pool deck to the 153 guest rooms and suites. Each modern accommodation boasts wooden furnishings, one or more large windows with city or San Jacinto Mountain vistas and a white, gray and blue color palette. Plus, you'll find standard Kimpton room amenities like yoga mats and stocked minibars, as well as Atelier Bloem toiletries, bathrobes and wall-mounted flat-screen TVs. Keep in mind, a $35 daily resort fee that covers additional perks, such as in-room Wi-Fi access, valet parking, airport transfers and car service in the downtown area, applies. Some previous visitors bemoaned this extra charge, though most felt the hotel's positives outweighed this drawback. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can help offset the resort fee by paying for your room with accrued points.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosPortland, OR2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1452)Free WiFiRead MoreWine lovers insist that the Hotel Vintage is the best place to stay in Portland. In addition to in-room spa services and a specialized pet program, this downtown Kimpton brand also boasts complimentary nightly wine receptions, when local vineyard owners come to showcase their boutique blends. Guests also rave about this hotel's friendly and accommodating service. The digs are noteworthy, too, with flat-screen TVs, unique suite types and luxury bath products. Perks grow for members of the IHG Rewards Club program; members can take advantage of extras like complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access and credit toward free nights.Free WiFi
- Read MoreWhen you book a stay at the Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel, you can anticipate a picturesque view of Portland's Willamette River. And this hotel's amenities are pretty nice too: Flat-screen LCD TVs, plush bathrobes and 24-hour room service, to name just a few. While many hotels in the Kimpton brand attract trendier travelers with their bright, quirky decor, RiverPlace takes a different approach. Guest rooms are adorned in muted hues and earth-toned tiling, adopting a more naturalistic, cozy feel. Some other draws, according to recent visitors, are the hotel's on-site restaurant, King Tide Fish & Shell, and its excellent location. However, travelers caution that the attention to detail could stand to improve and that they expected more at a property of this caliber. Plus, members of the IHG Rewards Club program can earn and redeem points at this property.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA5.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3092)Read MoreRecent guests seem to expect excellence from InterContinental hotels. And this iteration — which sits at the heart of the ritzy Buckhead area — certainly delivers. In fact, many who've stayed here say this property is a perfect balance of luxury and convenience. Accommodations at the InterContinental Buckhead Atlanta feature a hint of Old World decor, but the amenities are up to date: Expect to find flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access (for a fee). This InterContinental hotel also impresses with its regional cuisine, served in an inviting atmosphere in the Southern Art Restaurant. And boasting both a fitness center and spa, this hotel is determined to help you stay in shape. What's more, previous guests say the warmth can be found throughout the hotel thanks to its welcoming staff. If you're a member of the IHG Rewards Club, you can earn or redeem rewards here.
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1882)Read MoreThe Kimpton Hotel Monaco Baltimore – just a few blocks from the Inner Harbor – makes an excellent choice for sightseers. Its wide array of amenities (from spacious rooms with high ceilings to in-room spa treatments) receive high praise from recent guests. Another crowd pleaser: The superb fare served at B&O American Brasserie. And its fanciful decor earns this Kimpton property such superlatives as "outstanding" and "stunning." The spacious accommodations, appointed with vibrant blue, gold and red colors, rich fabrics and sumptuous bedding, are also worth noting, as are the deluxe amenities like Frette linens, gourmet honor bars and spacious work desks. Plus, guests who participate in the IHG Rewards Club program can't stop raving about the free perks for choosing to stay here, such as complimentary minibar credits.
- Read MoreWhen it comes to luxurious lodging, you can count on InterContinental – and its Boston branch is no exception, boasting a wide variety of amenities, including a bounty of spa services and several on-site restaurants. The InterContinental also serves as the perfect home base for family travelers; it's located just a short walk from the harbor, the Boston Children's Museum, and the New England Aquarium. Plus the elegant accommodations, which feature a warm beige and yellow color scheme and upscale amenities, such as flat-screen TVs, minibars and waterfront and skyline views, win over guests for the most part. However, a few recent visitors note that the overall room decor could use a bit of a revamp. If you frequent InterContinental properties and take part in the company's IHG Rewards Club program, you may earn extra perks, such as free stays and discounts, by choosing to stay here.
- Read MoreThe Kimpton Hotel Palomar Phoenix earned rave reviews from previous guests not only for its central location in Arizona's capital, but also for its trendy atmosphere and friendly staff members. In addition, the hotel routinely receives praise for its spacious digs: Rooms are dressed in a contemporary decor (think bold patterns and bright colors) with glass walk-in showers and beds draped in Italian Frette linens. IHG Rewards Club members also enjoy free Wi-Fi access in their rooms and the opportunity to raid the minibar with a complimentary $10 credit. The compliments don't end with the accommodations: Lodgers are also quick to commend the hotel's diverse amenities, like the complimentary bikes, the Kimpton brand's signature in-room yoga mats and the complimentary use of EOS Fitness (located adjacent to the hotel). After an invigorating workout, head to the third-floor outdoor pool and enjoy a cocktail with a side of downtown views.
- Read More
The Kimpton Gray Hotel is located in downtown Chicago's Financial District, but it attracts more than just business travelers. With Vol. 39, a law library-inspired bar, and Boleo, a rooftop lounge with Latin American street food, it's a popular hot spot for tourists and locals alike. Plus, as a member of the Kimpton family, it offers all of the brand's signature amenities, like complimentary wine receptions, free bike rentals and the Forgot It, We've Got It amenities program. Taking after its name, accommodations are decorated in a soothing gray color palette, with powder blue accents, lace-inspired carpets and unconventional artwork. For a truly lavish stay, book the Presidential Suite, which at 908 square feet houses a living room with a custom wet bar, spa-like bathrooms and two signature bathrobes that are free to keep. Recent guests raved about the "wonderful" decor, "friendly" staff and "beautiful" rooftop eatery, as well as the great location, which is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, though others pointed out that being in the heart of the city does come with noise. If you're an IHG Rewards Club member, you can earn or redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosPittsburgh, PA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1164)Read MoreFlaunting the signature quirky Kimpton style, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh receives high marks for everything from the attentive staff and comfortable beds to the whimsical decor and convenient location. The property is situated downtown, within walking distance of top Steel City sights like the Senator John Heinz History Center, the Andy Warhol Museum and PNC Park. Guests can use one of the hotel's complimentary bikes to explore the city or stick around to enjoy its on-site amenities, which include a fitness center, in-room spa services and evening wine receptions. Those looking for a bite to eat won't have to stray far: The Commoner dishes out classic American cuisine, while the Biergarten serves traditional Bavarian bites (think giant soft pretzels and bratwursts) alongside beers. Once you've had your fill of food, retire to your room. Accommodations feature green tufted headboards, bedside chandeliers, yoga mats and minibars. Plus, if you're part of the IHG Reward Club, you'll get extra perks.
- Read MoreA newcomer to Milwaukee's Third Ward hospitality scene as of 2016, the Kimpton Journeyman Hotel has quickly become a favorite of business and leisure travelers alike thanks to its free happy hour, friendly staff members and tasty cuisine at the trendy Tre Rivali restaurant. The guest rooms and suites boast custom-made carpets, locally sourced artwork, modern decor, Atelier Bloem toiletries and Frette linens. If you're looking to break a sweat, yoga mats are provided in each room, and there's also a 24-hour fitness center and free bicycle rentals available. For those who would prefer to sit back with a cocktail, the rooftop bar is the perfect place to relax by a fire pit during the colder months or unwind under the trellis when the sun is out. An on-site ballroom and several event spaces can accommodate meetings and weddings. And because this pet-friendly Kimpton property is a member of InterContinental Hotel Group, IHG Rewards Club members can receive free perks (like free internet access; there's a fee for non-members) when staying here.
- Read More
The Kimpton Aertson Hotel, which opened in June 2017, sits next to the Vanderbilt University campus in Nashville, Tennessee. Its location makes it a popular choice for visiting families and prospective students, but sightseers and business travelers enjoy the hotel, too. Its setting means the bars and restaurants on Broadway and attractions in downtown Nashville are less than 2 miles away. This Kimpton outpost has 180 rooms and suites that feature crisp white, gray and navy hues, plus wood accents and concrete ceilings. Previous visitors were impressed with the stylish and chic decor. Standard room amenities include marble bathrooms, 50-inch TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows, custom local artwork and sitting areas, but for more space or a balcony, guests can reserve a suite. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find a seasonal rooftop pool, a 24-hour fitness center, meeting and event spaces, and a restaurant dishing out modern American cuisine. Classic Kimpton perks like an evening wine hour and loaner bikes are also available. Past guests lauded the service at the Kimpton Aertson Hotel; however, some said the room rates were high for Nashville. To spend less while staying here, IHG Rewards members can use accrued points to pay for rooms.
- View all PhotosLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (559)Free WiFiRead More
Situated inside the tallest building west of Chicago, the InterContinental Los Angeles Downtown boasts breathtaking views of the Los Angeles skyline. The 73-story property, which opened in July 2017, is a modern architectural marvel, but recent guests have mixed feelings about its design. Some past visitors praised the contemporary room interiors, while others lamented their malfunctioning room keys and the elevator system (which requires switching elevators to reach certain floors). Standard room amenities include separate showers and tubs, minibars, Keurig coffee makers and 49-inch HD TVs. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find an outdoor pool, a hot tub, a separate childrens area, a 24-hour fitness center and multiple fire pits. There are also five eateries, including a French steakhouse, a buffet, a lobby lounge, a sushi restaurant and Spire73, the tallest open-air bar in the Western Hemisphere. What's more, this hotel is part of the InterContinental Hotels & Resorts family, so members of the IHG Rewards Club can earn or redeem points while staying here.
- Read MoreIn a city known for its cobblestone streets, historic squares and ancient homes, The Kimpton Brice Hotel sticks out with its modern flair. Situated across the street from the Savannah River and the bustling River Street, this Kimpton hotel impresses visitors with its chic interiors and friendly staff. Accommodations feature a gray color palette with bright pops of yellow, and each room is outfitted with Atelier Bloem toiletries, an in-room yoga mat, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access for IHG Rewards Club members. The contemporary design continues throughout the entire property, which features an outdoor pool, a fitness center and the trendy Pacci Italian Kitchen + Bar, a favorite among recent guests. True to its brand, The Kimpton Brice also offers a complimentary wine hour every evening from 5 to 6 p.m. Plus, if you want to explore Savannah's moss-draped Historic District, grab a complimentary bike from the hotel. Aside from the cool design and unbeatable location, travelers also love this hotel's pet-friendly policy. In fact, some reviewers said you'd be hard-pressed to find a better pet-friendly hotel in Savannah.
- Read MoreLocated within walking distance of Boston Common and Faneuil Hall, this hotel is the perfect retreat for luxury lovers who can take advantage of Nine Zero's signature Kimpton amenities, such as in-room spa treatments, complimentary wine receptions and pet-friendly services. Plus, Kimpton Nine Zero's stylish accommodations also ooze luxury, with custom bedding, honor bars with gourmet and organic snacks and a complimentary morning newspaper delivery service available upon request. And when hunger strikes, you can unwind at the sophisticated on-site bar and restaurant, which boasts contemporary bites and refreshing cocktails. But don't expect all of this to come cheap: Some guests bemoan Kimpton Nine Zero's high price tags. However, if you participate in the IHG Rewards program, you may earn freebies, such as minibar credits, for deciding to stay here.
- View all PhotosWashington, DC1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4735)Free WiFiRead MoreRecent guests of this Kimpton property compliment this hotel's style (a given, really) and its proximity to Dupont Circle's surplus of restaurants and bars. Each of the Hotel Palomar's stylish accommodations features bursts of bold color along with contemporary furnishings, as well as Samsung LCD TVs, Atelier bath amenities and 300 thread count Frette linens. When you're ready to step outside your digs, the contemporary lobby provides a perfect backdrop for the nightly wine reception. Plus, the outdoor heated pool and sundeck serve as equally alluring places for which to unwind in the warmer months. When your stomach starts to rumble, satiate your appetite at Urbana Restaurant and Wine Bar, a trendy in-house hotspot that offers delectable Mediterranean fare. And if you participate in the IHG Rewards Club, you can earn or redeem perks by choosing to bed down here.
- Read MoreNestled in downtown Seattle, this small Kimpton property is perfect for wine lovers. Guest rooms are named after the vineyards of Washington wine country and luxuriously decorated. And the complimentary evening wine hour – featuring tastings with local winemakers – is popular with travelers. Guests also love the comfy pillow-top beds, the yoga mats in every room, the complimentary coffee and the wireless Internet (that's complimentary for IHG Rewards Club members). They also compliment the friendly service staff. However, some guests express disappointment in the expensive parking rates. If you care for a bite to eat, Tulio Italian restaurant is a must-do, with notable cuisine and a pleasant ambiance.
- Read MoreLocated about a mile north of Pioneer Square, Kimpton Alexis Hotel Seattle has eclectically decorated flair. Leather wing chairs are paired with stainless steel four-poster beds, and not one of the 121 guest rooms and suites has the same layout thanks to the quirky contours of this old building. But what really makes the Alexis a standout are its rotating art exhibits, found in the lobby and gallery room. There are also a handful of specialty suites, like the Spa Suite, with a two-person soaking tub with jets and separate walk-in shower. Recent travelers love this Kimpton property's convenient location, as well as its friendly service staff and adjoining bookshop/bar and grill, the Bookstore Bar and Café. Plus, guests can score extra perks for being part of the IHG Rewards Club loyalty program.
- Read MoreThe Hotel Monaco Chicago lives up to many people's expectations of a Kimpton hotel, boasting bright, funky decor and an excellent location. Looking out over the Chicago River from its seat in the northeast corner of the Loop, this hotel stuns travelers with the Victorian-esque furnishings and bold patterns found throughout the hotel, including in the guest rooms. Accommodations also come with LCD televisions, honor bars and yoga mats, while kid- and pet-friendly amenities are available upon request. According to previous guests, fans of the Hotel Monaco style will enjoy a stay in the Chicago version, particularly because of the hotel's excellent customer service. IHG Rewards Club members will be able to get additional perks, like free Wi-Fi access, and can earn and redeem night credits here. But this property has a few unique characteristics worth noting. First, there are the in-room spa treatments. And let's not forget the flavorful Midwestern cuisine served at Fisk & Co., which travelers enjoy.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.