Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosVenice3 miles to city center#1 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1980)Read More
Designed by famed Italian architect Matteo Thun, the JW Marriott Venice Resort & Spa offers visitors a private island setting about a mile south of downtown Venice. Although some former travelers were displeased with this JW Marriott outpost's removed location, getting to and from the city center is easy thanks to the property's water shuttle service. Though there's plenty offered on-site. Activities and amenities, such as bicycles, a kids club with cooking classes and mask art projects, yoga lessons and excursions to local glass-blowing and lace-making facilities, are offered by the hotel. When you're ready to relax, take a dip in one of three swimming pools, enjoy a spa treatment or sip on a coffee or glass of wine at Rose Bar Lounge. Several dining options – including a deli, a poolside restauran and the Michelin-starred Dopolavoro Dining Room – are available as well. Then, retire to your modern room, suite or villa, each of which features a neutral color palette and modern conveniences like a flat-screen TV, a coffee maker and Wi-Fi access. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can cash in or earn points for choosing to bed down here.
- #2View all PhotosSanto Domingo#2 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1248)Free ParkingRead MoreThis JW Marriott outpost offers contemporary elegance in Santo Domingo's affluent neighborhood of Piantini, less than 2 miles southwest of the city center. Travelers with a penchant for the finer things in life will especially appreciate the hotel's location steps from the luxe BlueMall, which features stores like Cartier, Zara and Louis Vuitton. But guests say the JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is also an ideal spot for business travelers thanks to its central location and various business amenities and facilities, not to mention the ample desk space in the rooms. Accommodations at this Marriott are described as comfortable and chic, with beige and white color palettes, leather headboards and sleek wood furnishings. Amenities are abundant. In the rooms, guests are treated to pillow-top mattresses, marble bathrooms, minifridges, coffee makers and complimentary bottled water. Visitors can utilize the hotel's grocery shopping service, work up a sweat in the fitness center, take a dip in the rooftop infinity pool or wine and dine at the Vertygo 101 - Lounge & Bar or the Winston Grill & Patio. But reviewers say the highlight of the JW Marriot Hotel Santo Domingo is its superb customer service, with many travelers saying the staff made them feel right at home. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points here for extra perks.Free Parking
- #3View all PhotosMexico City5 miles to city center#3 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1315)Read MoreQuiet and secluded, the JW Marriott Mexico City might just offer the opposite setting of the buzzing metropolis that it calls home. Situated in the bustling Polanco District, guests adore this JW Marriott outpost for its attentive staff and stylish design. You'll find the hotel across the street from the Auditorio Nacional and within walking distance of some of the neighborhood's tastiest restaurants. When it's time to unwind after a day on the town, kick back in spacious digs equipped with marble bathrooms, iPod docking stations, LCD TVs and spectacular city views. For even more relaxation, start your day at the outdoor pool or arrange a treatment at the health club & spa. And though you're conveniently situated near several of the city's top eateries, you'll be hard-pressed to find a reason to dine out thanks to the hotel's two on-site restaurants, Xanat Bistro & Terrace and Brasserie Lipp. Keep in mind, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn or redeem points for choosing to stay here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- #4View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX17.5 miles to city center#4 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2887)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLike the Hyatt Regency Hill Country Resort and Spa, this JW Marriott property is a hit with families. The expansive property has fairways and spa treatments for the adults, and a lazy river and waterslides for the kids. Meanwhile, the resort offers a variety of rooms to suit groups of various sizes. Whichever accommodations you choose, you'll be surrounded by colorful decor, cozy furniture and views of the Texas Hill Country. According to guests, the staff always seems to be smiling and ready to assist, and with multiple restaurants to choose from, you certainly won't go hungry. The property is just a 21-mile drive north of downtown San Antonio, so spending a day touring the city's historical attractions is a cinch. The JW Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa is a member of the Marriott family, meaning that loyal guests can earn and redeem Marriott Bonvoy points here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #6View all PhotosScottsdale, AZ#6 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2278)Read MoreSandwiched between Mummy and Camelback mountains, the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a great place to catch a glimpse of the Valley of the Sun at its finest. Downtown Phoenix is an easy 13-mile drive away from this JW Marriott, and downtown Scottsdale – full of shops, bars and art galleries – is 5 miles away. With numerous pools, two championship golf courses and tons of alfresco spaces, travelers feel the hotel provides plenty of opportunities to kick back and enjoy the surrounding desert view. Meanwhile, the Spa at Camelback Inn attracts relaxation-seekers with its soothing skin treatments, and the various on-site eateries are appreciated for their convenience. As for lodging, travelers loved the Southwestern-style decor as well as the private patios and balconies that came with them. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members receive added perks like free Wi-Fi access during their stays here.
- #7View all PhotosLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center#7 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2482)Read MoreThe L.A. LIVE area is a complex of stadiums, open-air plazas and theaters. Some of the best-known tenants include the Microsoft Theater, the Grammy Museum and the STAPLES Center. So this JW Marriott is in a prime spot for sports fanatics and audiophiles. This hotel is also great for business travelers – previous guests recount how they could easily walk to the city's financial district from the hotel, while guest rooms come equipped with wireless internet access (for a fee) and access to the JW Marriott's business center. In terms of decor, rooms here take their inspiration from the California climate, boasting bright yellow and blue hues, along with 42-inch TVs, iPod docking stations and minifridges. And if you'd like to take advantage of the weather, the hotel beasts a rooftop pool (and adjacent bar). When you're ready to grab a bite to eat, you've got three full-service restaurants at your fingertips, including WP24 by Wolfgang Puck. Plus, if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn and redeem points while staying here.
- #8View all PhotosOrlando, FL#8 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (3610)Read MoreThe JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes is a comfortable, reasonably priced option that sits 8 miles northeast of Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando, Florida. Recent lodgers said this JW Marriott property is a good option for both business travelers and families (and even better, business travelers who happen to be traveling with their families). Many of the rooms have balconies, but past guests suggested asking for a room that faces the lake for the most scenic views. No matter which room you end up in, you'll find it outfitted with a coffee maker, a 65-inch flat-screen TV and wireless internet access (which is covered by the property's daily $38 resort fee). The JW Marriott Orlando's ballrooms account for nearly 80,000 square feet of on-site meeting space, and there are also a few places on the grounds that can host business functions and special events. And what is any Orlando resort without a stellar pool? The JW Marriott Orlando boasts a massive heated lazy river that's surrounded by palm trees. Or, guests can take a dip in the adjacent Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes' pool, as the two properties share many amenities with each other. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members may earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- #9View all PhotosVancouver, BC0.9 miles to city center#9 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (194)Read MoreOne of two hotels to open at the Parq Vancouver – a business and entertainment complex in downtown Vancouver (next to the BC Place stadium) – this Marriott wows recent guests with its attentive staff and beautiful interiors. Thanks to the hotel's location in Vancouver, guests are treated to city, mountain or inlet water views from their accommodations' floor-to-ceiling windows. Guest rooms, which range from 380 square feet to nearly 2,000 square feet, show off an airy design, with white and cream linens and decor accents. Other amenities include LCD TVs equipped with Netflix access, 24-hour room service and Molton Brown toiletries. Outside the rooms, travelers have access to a 24-hour fitness studio, a spa and an outdoor hot tub on the 17th floor. (Keep in mind that there is no on-site pool.) What's more, travelers can make use of the Parq Vancouver's amenities, including eight restaurants and lounges, downtown Vancouver's only casino, and 60,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Plus, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program receive perks like complimentary Wi-Fi access and can earn and redeem points for stays here.
- #10View all PhotosHouston, TX1.3 miles to city center#10 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1145)Free WiFiRead MoreThis JW Marriott outpost is set downtown (as its name suggests), within walking distance of many Houston attractions like Minute Maid Park and the Buffalo Bayou, businesses and the convention center. The hotel has plenty of on-site diversions as well, such as a spa, a gym, a restaurant and a lounge. After you've explored all the JW Marriott Houston Downtown and the city has to offer, retreat to your guest room, where a shaved chocolate art turndown treat awaits your return. Each room also comes equipped with a Nespresso machine, free internet access, a flat-screen television and an in-room iPad that controls room service and valet retrieval, among other things. Despite the ample amenities, recent guests offer mixed reviews about this property. Some said they were impressed by the service staff and loved the hotel's location, while others were disappointed by the layout and views in their accommodations during their stays. Keep in mind that because this is a Marriott property, this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning guests can collect and redeem points here.Free WiFi
- #11View all PhotosMiami, FL#11 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2038)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThe Marriott brand didn't skimp on the details at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami. For example, this hotel features a fitness complex with a virtual bowling alley and a NBA-approved basketball court (both fee-based). And the massive infinity swimming pool with towel service is a beauty. What's more, each of the 313 guest rooms and suites features a coffee maker, a 52-inch flat-screen TV, complimentary in-room bottled water and Wi-Fi access (which the $28.25 daily resort fee covers). The effort put in by this JW Marriott hotel's designers and staff hasn't gone unnoticed by those who've stayed in the Marquis. Most visitors have positive reports to give on the accommodating employees, well-appointed rooms and top-notch facilities. Others say the Meditteranean food at Boulud Sud Miami is nothing short of delicious. You'll find the JW Marriott Marquis Miami less than 10 miles southwest of Miami Beach in downtown Miami. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn extra perks and rewards by choosing to stay here.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- #13View all PhotosBloomington, MN#13 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (480)Free WiFiRead MoreLocated inside the Mall of America and just two blocks from the Minneapolis–Saint Paul International Airport, this JW Marriott property appeals to both business and leisure travelers. The hotel (which sits about 10 miles south of downtown Minneapolis and 16 miles southwest of St. Paul) features almost 20,000 square feet of event space, plus an indoor swimming pool, a fitness center and two dining venues – Cedar + Stone, Urban Table and the Lobby Lounge. You'll also have your pick of 342 guest rooms and suites, which start at 400 square feet and are equipped with minifridges, LED TVs and bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. For extra perks like free daily breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres, upgrade to a room with access to the property's executive lounge. Past guests were especially impressed with their accommodations' comfortable beds and ample space, as well as the hotel's friendly and helpful staff. However, some bemoaned the property's pricey room rates and added expenses for services like Wi-Fi access and parking. But for Marriott Bonvoy members, waived internet fees and the ability to redeem points can help cut costs.Free WiFi
- #14View all PhotosAustin, TX0.2 miles to city center#14 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (3327)Read MoreThe JW Marriott Austin impresses travelers with its beauty, accommodating staff members and location. Set in the heart of downtown Austin, the hotel puts guests within walking distance of the ever-lively Sixth Street, the Austin Convention Center, the State Capitol building and the Mexic-Arte Museum. This massive JW Marriott has 1,012 rooms and suites, all of which come with work desks with ergonomic chairs, 48-inch LED smart TVs, coffeemakers and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Marriott rewards program members can offset costs by using points to cover their stays. All guests have access to the property's ample facilities, which include a fitness center, a 24-hour business center and an outdoor rooftop pool surrounded by lounge chairs. When it comes to dining, the JW Marriott is home to an Italian eatery, a Texas-focused restaurant, a burger shop, a Starbucks and a couple bars. Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- #15View all PhotosIndianapolis, IN4.9 miles to city center#15 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (3687)Read MoreThe JW Marriott Indianapolis is tucked downtown, near White River State Park and within walking distance of Lucas Oil Stadium and Victory Field. Most applaud this hotel for everything from its top-notch facilities, including a pool and gym, to the comfy rooms. The staff members also receive praise for their friendliness and helpfulness. Keep in mind that this JW Marriott is a large conference hotel, so you could be inundated with a river of conventioneers. But if you're a business traveler, you'll be pleased with the access to more than 100,000 square feet of meeting space, various boardrooms, a business center and direct access to the Indiana Convention Center via skywalk, plus a few on-site restaurants (though visitors recommend dining off-site). What's more, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can collect or cash in your points here.
- #16View all PhotosMarco Island, FL#16 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (4528)Read MoreSpacious rooms and luscious fairways are tantamount to this Marco Island property's acclaim. But visitors also appreciate this resort's versatility as a meeting and event space (it is a Marriott, after all). For example, the business center boasts all sorts of amenities, including office supplies, computers and FedEx shipping services. What will you find if you're away on pleasure, not business? Try a state-of-the-art spa, three outdoor pools and a sprawling stretch of beach. Meanwhile, the JW Marriott Marco Island Beach Resort's 726 rooms and suites feature South Pacific-inspired decor and contemporary amentities like flat-screen TVs, minifridges and balconies or lanais that overlook the pools or Gulf of Mexico. When mealtime rolls around, you'll find eight on-site eateries that serve everything from pizza to sushi. Recent guests say that it's expensive to stay here, but if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can use points to help keep costs down.
- #17View all PhotosAventura, FL#17 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2089)Read MoreThe secluded JW Marriott Miami Turnberry Resort & Spa tends to exceed travelers' expectations. And as its name suggests, this Marriott-affiliated resort is located on the grounds of the Turnberry Golf Course, so prepare to be fairly far removed from much of the Greater Miami area. However, many visitors say that this resort's location – not to mention its on-site spa (which boasts three floors of treatment areas) and long list of recreational amenities – make for a great getaway. The incredible customer service doesn't hurt either. Guest rooms here are spacious and comfortable, with 32-inch flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers and iHome docking stations. However, a $37 daily resort fee, which covers in-room Wi-Fi access and use of facilities like a fitness center, applies. Families are particularly fond of this JW Marriott property due to its abundant kid-friendly amenities, including a water park with seven waterslides, a Flowrider and a lazy river, not to mention its kids programs, which offer supervised activities like arts and crafts (for an additional fee). And the resort's four in-house restaurants cater to a variety of palates. What's more, thanks to its brand ties, this resort invites Marriott Bonvoy members to use and earn points here.
- #18View all PhotosMexico City9.5 miles to city center#18 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (582)Read MoreSituated on the southwest outskirts of Mexico City in the modern Santa Fe neighborhood, this JW Marriott outpost earns high praise from travelers for its sleek decor and comfortable accommodations. All rooms and suites here feature marble bathrooms, flat-screen TVs, minibars, beds with pillow-top mattresses, complimentary bottled water and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). According to past guests, the property is a great place for business travelers, thanks to its on-site business center, spacious executive lounge and ample meeting venues. Meanwhile, leisure travelers will enjoy the outdoor pool and whirlpool as well as the rejuvenating treatments available at the Oriental Spa. Once you've worked up an appetite, you can stop by one of the hotel's restaurants. Cua dishes out traditional Mexican food, while Quattro Gastronomia Italiana serves up traditional Italian fare; both dining establishments receive high marks from past patrons. And because of the hotel's enviable location, there is a smattering of cafes and restaurants within walking distance or a short drive away, so you'll have plenty of dining options. What's more, if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn and use points for choosing to stay here.
- #19View all PhotosSan Jose del Cabo, MX#19 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1005)Read More
Located where the Pacific Ocean meets the Sea of Cortez, this JW Marriott property is unique in that it offers a boutique hotel within its sprawling resort. Guests can stay at the main resort, which features three restaurants, a full-service spa and fitness center, an 18-hole golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Greg Norman, beach access, retail shops and meeting and event space; or they can stay at the Griffin Club, a 39-room boutique property with a movie theater, a private beach, its own pool, exclusive spa and lounge areas and a private business center. Standard guest rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, complimentary bottled water, coffee makers and minibars, as well as bathrooms with double vanities and separate tubs and showers. Recent guests had high praise for the ocean vistas, top-notch customer service and excellent restaurants, though several felt drinks were overpriced. You can find the JW Marriott Los Cabos Beach Resort & Spa about 12 miles southeast of Los Cabos International Airport, and members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- #20View all PhotosCancun#20 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (5046)Free ParkingRead MoreThe pool complex is the real standout at the JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa. Guests are consistently wowed by this resort's two outdoor free-form pools, the 14-foot dive pool (with an artificial reef) and the smattering of whirlpools around the property. And previous visitors give the on-site eateries – some of which are shared with the adjacent CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort – a nod of approval for their quality service and varied menu options. Past guests also raved about the property's guest rooms and suites, which feature private balconies that boast ocean views, spacious bathrooms, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and 49-inch flat-panel TVs. Upgrade to a Club 91 accommodation for views from the resort's top floor, access to the Club 91 Lounge and other exclusive amenities, such as Club lounge access. Even if you don't spring for a Club 91 room, Marriott Bonvoy members will be able to earn or cash in points for perks at this JW Marriott resort.Free Parking
- #21View all PhotosDenver, CO2.5 miles to city center#21 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1058)Free WiFiRead MoreSitting at the heart of the upscale Cherry Creek neighborhood just southeast of downtown Denver, the JW Marriott is an ideal home base for sightseers. Within a few miles of the hotel are several popular sights like the Denver Botanic Gardens, the Molly Brown House Museum and the Denver Art Museum. Recent guests praised this hotel for its style; guest rooms feature muted colors of pink and gray, marble accents and sleek furnishings, as well as marble baths and flat-screen TVs. Meanwhile, common areas exude a welcoming atmosphere from its hardwood floors and big, comfy furniture. Although they praise the JW Marriott's on-site facilities, which include a fitness center, previous visitors say that it was the hotel staff that made them want to return to this property. Lodging here doesn't come cheap, but members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can offset the cost of their stay by trading in points for perks.Free WiFi
- #22View all PhotosTucson, AZ#22 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (2454)Read MoreSitting on the edge of Saguaro National Park's Tucson Mountain District, the JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa combines the peace and quiet of a secluded getaway with the convenience of a suburban location. Guests appreciate having plenty of opportunities to enjoy Tucson; plus, the resort is surrounded by hiking and mountain biking trails, while the views from the Starr Pass Golf Club are worth the few extra minutes you'll no doubt spend on the tee box. Many guests also highlight this JW Marriott's value, claiming that its guest rooms and amenities are top notch, all while remaining affordable. (Plus, you can save money by paying your bill with Marriott Bonvoy points.) Travelers highlight the multilevel pool and full-service Hashani Spa as major highlights, and the multiple eateries receive plenty of praise for their varied menus.
- #23View all PhotosPhoenix, AZ#23 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (3024)Free WiFiRead MoreThis mammoth resort in northern Phoenix is a major convention and family vacation hub. Though the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa can sometimes feel a little busy when it's hosting a special event, you should have no trouble finding a little peace and quiet. The sprawling property houses tennis courts, two 18-hole championship golf courses, multiple restaurants and several pools (not to mention a lazy river), so there's plenty of space to go around. Should you really require some alone time, you can always head to the Revive Spa or retreat to your guest room, where you'll find a soaking tub, a flat-screen TV and your own private balcony. Be warned that in-room Wi-Fi access costs extra. To help calm any financial worries, keep in mind that since this JW Marriott property honors Marriott Bonvoy points.Free WiFi
- #24View all PhotosMiami, FL#24 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1079)Free WiFiRead MoreNot to be confused with its sister property, the JW Marriott Marquis Miami, this hotel caters to working travelers with a full-service business center and plenty of meeting space. But that's not to say that this member of the JW Marriott clan won't appeal to leisure travelers as well: The hotel sits in downtown Miami near Little Havana, offering a convenient location to popular attractions like the Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Meanwhile, the property features amenities that any guest can enjoy, including an outdoor pool, the SaLus at the JW Marriott Miami spa and two in-house restaurants. Guest rooms here offer modern amenities, such as wireless internet access (for a fee), flat-screen TVs and desks with ergonomic chairs and computers. But what guests couldn't get enough of were the sweeping views overlooking Biscayne Bay or the Miami skyline. However, not all previous guests were satisfied with their stay at the JW Marriott Miami. Some travelers noted that if you're not a business traveler, there isn't much within walking distance to keep guests entertained. This hotel, however, participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn or use points here.Free WiFi
- #25View all PhotosChicago, IL0.4 miles to city center#25 in Best JW Marriott Hotels & ResortsTripAdvisor (1691)Read MoreIt took a $396 million renovation to restore this JW Marriott (a gorgeous former bank building) to its former architectural glory. And according to recent guests, it was money well spent. Situated just a block from the Chicago Board of Trade at the heart of the Loop, the JW Marriott Chicago impresses business travelers with its central location and leisure travelers with its well-equipped fitness center and 20,000-square-foot spa, Spa at JW Chicago. Meanwhile, everyone seems to agree that the guest rooms look great: Guests rave about the oversized bathrooms and modern in-room amenities like iPhone docks and flat-screen TVs. When they aren’t enjoying their accommodations, many visitors flock to the hotel bar and gourmet Italian eatery, The Florentine. But the real highlight of a stay here, according to many travelers, is the hotel's quality customer service. Although you shouldn't expect to be waited on hand and foot, visitors say that the JW Marriott Chicago's staff works hard to ensure a comfortable stay. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.