Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- #1View all PhotosParis2.1 miles to city center#1 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (394)Free WiFiRead More
The 15 rooms and 25 suites at La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa are chicly decorated in a 19th-century Parisian style that includes brocade taffeta, velvet drapes, herringbone oak parquet floors, antique furniture and bathrooms made with both Carrara and Turquin marble. Modern amenities, such as interactive tablets that control each room's lighting, TV and temperature, and buttons that summon private butlers, are also provided in all spaces. If you desire Eiffel Tower views and extra perks like a balcony, two private bars and a wine cellar, consider upgrading to the Grand Palais Suite. Recent guests were floored by the personalized service offered throughout the hotel, stating that every staff member seemed ready and willing to go above and beyond to make their stays enjoyable. The two-starred Michelin restaurant, Le Gabriel, also received high praise from past diners for its seasonal French cuisine. Just be sure to make a reservation in advance since tables here fill up quickly. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades. The hotel's central address in Paris near the famed Champs-Élysées' high-end shops was another highlight for previous visitors.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #2View all PhotosPositano#2 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1108)Free WiFiRead More
For guests, everything about this Positano hotel is next to perfect. From the Mediterranean decor and out-of-this-world service to a breathtaking location facing the ocean, Le Sirenuse was worth every penny, according to travelers. First and foremost, almost all of the hotel's rooms overlook the ocean and most are equipped with either a balcony or terrace. All accommodations feature whitewashed walls and are decorated with Old World furniture and colorful accents, including floors adorned with handmade, painted tiles. And for such a seemingly quaint property, the hotel is well-equipped, offering a spa, gym and pool to its guests. But the pool is by far one of the hotel's most beautiful attributes. Offering views of the cliffs and adjoining sea, and surrounded by potted plants and lemon trees, the pool features a giant mosaic mural of mermaids. Dining can also be found alongside the pool and other alfresco spots around the hotel, including the Michelin-starred La Sponda. Le Sirenuse can also organize excursions and adventures, some of which are complimentary. Peruse the hotel's daily activity calendar and you will find opportunities for hiking, bay cruises and even a visit to a local limoncello factory. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- #3View all PhotosSunny Isles Beach, FL#3 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1159)Free WiFiRead MoreThis spa resort doesn't take any of its five stars for granted, particularly when it comes to delivering first-rate customer service. Guests can't help but keep the compliments coming: Travelers say the resort staff takes extra care to personalize each experience. However, one problem you might face is exclusivity. The Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach only has 98 guest rooms and suites, so be sure to book early for an upcoming trip to Sunny Isles Beach. The rooms come with flat-screen TVs and private balconies, as well as double sinks and glass-enclosed showers. Meanwhile, the property also features three in-house eateries, four pools, a spa and beach amenities. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here. You'll find the Acqualina Resort & Spa in Sunny Isles Beach, Florida, about 10 miles north of Miami Beach.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- #4View all PhotosParis2.1 miles to city center#4 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1894)Free WiFiRead More
This historic palace hotel has been a staple in Paris since its opening in 1925. Just north of the Champs-Élysées, Le Bristol Paris welcomes guests with elegant 18th-century decor, spacious accommodations and top-notch cuisine. Rooms feature pastel hues, antique furnishings, marble bathrooms and large windows that showcase views of the city streets or the hotel's garden. As far as amenities go, guests will find an on-site spa, a fitness center, a steam room and an indoor pool with views of the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur. Past guests offered heaps of praise for this luxury property, citing their stays as "magical" thanks to the elegance of the traditional, Parisian-style rooms, the delectable dinner at Epicure and the staff's attention to detail. From the concierge's knowledgeable recommendations to the friendly demeanor of the bellhops, Le Bristol's employees consistently impress travelers. While many note that a stay here is certainly a splurge, most say it's worth it. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- #5View all PhotosChochola#5 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (75)Read MorePast visitors used words like "perfection," "unique," and "magical" to describe this wellness retreat on Mexico's Yucatán Peninsula, which sits about 25 miles southwest of Mérida. Many referred to Chablé Resort & Spa as an experience rather than a resort thanks to the outstanding staff and luxurious amenities, the standout being the spa. Built alongside a cenote, or a natural sinkhole formed when limestone collapses, the spa offers three "journeys" that incorporate traditional rituals and advanced therapeutic methods inspired by the Mayans, who considered cenotes to be sacred. Other facilities within the spa's 32,000-square-foot space include a fitness center, an outdoor infinity pool, a wellness restaurant and an outdoor deck for yoga and meditation. Though the spa is the star, the property's three restaurants and accommodations also receive avid praise from past guests. The 38 casitas and two villas are housed within the original 19th-century walls of the hacienda and are outfitted with traditional Mayan architecture and warm woods. Each accommodation is also equipped with a satellite TV, a coffee maker, a double rain shower and a spacious terrace with a private pool, sunbeds and a hammock.5.0-star Hotel Class
- #6View all PhotosCong#6 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1775)Free WiFiRead More
Ashford Castle, which was originally built in 1228 and reopened in April 2015 after undergoing a two-year renovation, is located in Cong, Ireland (roughly 25 miles northwest of Galway). Recent guests said that they felt like royalty during their stays, but they warned that even a few days of living like a king doesn't come cheap. A tourist attraction in its own right, the fully restored Ashford Castle sports an assortment of luxury amenities, including a 32-seat cinema, a state-of-the-art spa and complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Visitors can also enjoy more historically significant activities, which range from exploring the castle's gardens to taking an introductory falconry course. Rooms and suites are all lavishly decorated with touches like fresh flowers, monogrammed bed linens and custom carpets. Digs are also decked out with more modern perks, including flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers, electronic blinds and USB chargers. There are also three on-site restaurants for foodies to explore. The George V Dining Room provides upscale meals in an elegant dining room, and Cullen's at the Cottage serves local and international fare seasonally. Alternatively, guests can dig into Irish cuisine in The Dungeon, which features a curved stone ceiling and period-inspired decorations.
- #7View all PhotosSt. James#7 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (954)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests consistently laud Sandy Lane for its impressive grounds, luxurious amenities and accommodating staff. Welcoming Barbados visitors since 1961, Sandy Lane's spacious rooms, suites, penthouses and villa boast elegant furnishings, marble bathrooms with dual vanities, desks and balconies or patios with views of verdant gardens or the Caribbean Sea. And the grandeur doesn't stop there. This Leading Hotels of the World outpost also features lavish recreational facilities, including three golf courses and a 47,000-square-foot spa. (Recent guests raved about the opulent spa treatments and tasty dishes served at The Spa Café.) Though the golf courses and spa are no doubt impressive, don't forget to carve out some lounging time on Sandy Lane Beach, where the resort provides cold towels, sorbets, fresh fruit and Evian mists. Whether your day was spent relaxing by the sea (or the 7,500-square-foot pool) or swinging on the greens, previous visitors suggest watching the sun set at one of the four on-site eateries. Many praised the delectable (albeit pricey) cuisine. However, Leaders Club members receive complimentary perks, such as a room upgrade and early check-in and late checkout privileges, during their stays.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- #8View all PhotosRome1.7 miles to city center#8 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (540)Free WiFiRead More
Located in the heart of Rome's fashion district, J.K. Place Roma is filled with designer furniture, rugs and lighting by Michele Bönan. Notable artwork hangs from the walls and royal blue velvet sofas complement the ultramodern yet elegant vibe. The hotel has 30 rooms and suites, the most basic of which feature LED TVs, gilded mirrors, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary minibars and balconies with Eternal City views. Master Rooms include hardwood floors, rosewood canopy beds, Italian marble bathrooms and walk-in closets. Nestled on top of the hotel is the J.K.Cafe, a venue that houses a lounge, bar and restaurant. Recent visitors said the bountiful breakfast served inside is a treat, and many diners appreciated that the chefs had options to satisfy vegan and gluten-free diets as well. The Italian restaurant is also open for brunch, lunch and dinner. Another highlight worth noting is the personalized service; past guests said they had never stayed at a hotel with such friendly helpful staff members. The one downside to this property is the steep cost, though travelers point out that prior stays here were more than worth the price and recommend saving up to splurge on a suite. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.Free WiFi
- Read More
Adare Manor reopened in 2017 after an extensive 18-month renovation, which brought a new wing with additional bedrooms, a new ballroom and a recently redesigned golf course by renowned architect Tom Fazio. And guests say the attention to detail in the refurbishment is exquisite, and well worth the high cost of staying here. Travelers praise the well-appointed rooms and suites, the food and wine quality at the on-site dining venues and the exceptionally accommodating and attentive staff members. Adare Manor houses 104 rooms that are decorated in tasteful, warm decor and feature monogrammed linens, goose down bedding, bars filled with complimentary drinks and snacks, tea and coffee makers, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. Outside the rooms, you'll find there are plenty of amenities to keep you entertained. Adare Manor has a cinema that screens movies; an indoor pool and fitness center; and a spa, plus visitors can enjoy archery, cycling, woodland walks and historical tours all on-site. As far as dining goes, the hotel offers several restaurants ranging from casual to upscale, and afternoon tea is available as well. Sitting on the banks of the River Maigue, this property is situated about 10 miles southwest of Limerick, Ireland. And since Adare Manor is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leaders Club members can enjoy additional amenities, including room upgrades and a welcome gift.
- #10View all PhotosSt. Moritz#10 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (724)Read MoreWith the slopes of Corviglia as its backdrop, Badrutt's Palace Hotel welcomes skiers and vacationers looking to enjoy St. Moritz, Switzerland. Accommodations offer impressive views of the mountains and are outfitted with traditional decor. Plus, room rates here cover Rolls Royce transfers upon request, Wi-Fi access, a welcome gift, a daily breakfast buffet and more. The property is also home to several eateries, ranging from a casual pizzeria and grill to the gourmet Le Restaurant and La Coupole - Matsuhisa from celebrity chef Nobu. Another restaurant, Patrizier Stuben, serves Swiss specialties within the city's oldest farmhouse. For those traveling with little ones, Badrutt's Palace Hotel offers a supervised kids club with an outdoor play area and ice skating rank and hosts excursions like dog-sledding tours and hikes. (In fact, the hotel even has its own Junior General Manager, a child who offers input on how to make the children's program top-notch.) Travelers say the service and attention to detail here is bar none, though many note it will cost you a pretty penny to enjoy a vacation at this hotel. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- #11View all PhotosSorrento#11 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1628)Read MoreLocated along the Gulf of Naples in Sorrento, the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is one giant Mediterranean mansion itching to be explored. Nineteenth-century facades, antique furniture and gorgeous frescos can be found left and right. Since opening in the early 19th century, it's played host to numerous famous faces, including Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, in addition to various artists and politicians. Today, the hotel is run by the fifth generation of the family that opened the property and, according to recent guests, the service couldn't be better. Reviewers also raved about the oceanfront location, which can be admired from various points throughout the property, including the accommodations (all rooms feature sea views) and the Michelin-starred restaurant, Terrazza Bosquet. And in the summer, the hotel offers boat rentals that can be taken to nearby Positano or Capri. The hotel is also equipped with numerous services and amenities, including a gym, a spa, a pool and a 5-acre park that is home to gardens, sports courts and a playground. And, believe it or not, the Excelsior even has its own Roman ruins on-site. Keep in mind, Leaders Club members can earn or redeem perks here.
- #12View all PhotosLondon, ENG2.1 miles to city center#12 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (347)Read MoreSituated alongside Hyde Park Corner near Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, The Lanesborough exudes classic British charm. Along with its grand, Regency-period interiors, the 93-room property boasts upscale amenities like 24-hour butler service and luxury car transfers. What's more, each accommodation features dark wood furnishings, British-inspired artwork and colorful walls and headboards, plus perks like complimentary Wi-Fi access, in-room tablets and personalized stationery. But the highlight of this hotel is the food. Former travelers said the gourmet British fare (think Cornish cod and Scottish grouse) served at the Michelin-starred Céleste is just as delectable as the restaurant's dining room is beautiful. Once you've filled up on finger sandwiches, scones at the hotel's traditional afternoon tea, stroll a few blocks west to Brompton Road, where you can shop at high-end department stores like Harvey Nichols and Harrods. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- #13View all PhotosSantorini#13 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1072)Read MoreFans of simple elegance and luxury will love Katikies Hotel in Santorini, Greece. The rooms are decorated in stark white, with crisp white linens, minibars, Nespresso coffee machines and private terraces that offer views of the cobalt blue sea. Outside your room, you'll find three infinity pools surrounded by a sun deck furnished with lounge chairs, plus two Jacuzzis (one indoor, one outdoor). The property is also home to a spa and several eateries that serve a variety of Mediterranean cuisine. Previous visitors were very impressed by the food and drinks at the Champagne Bar & Restaurant. Though some bemoan the high room rates, overall, guests sing the praises of Katikies Hotel, saying the service is superb and that the property makes for a perfect honeymoon hideaway or romantic escape. And many called out the complimentary cell phone provided to each guest to assist with taxis and other services while exploring Santorini as a particularly helpful amenity. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. As part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this hotel participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- #14View all PhotosParis1.4 miles to city center#14 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (612)Free WiFiRead More
Located in Paris' 1er arrondissement within walking distance of the Place Vendôme and the Palais Garnier, the historic Ritz Paris invites guests in with its top-notch service and upscale, 18th-century Parisian design. Guest rooms – or apartments, as they're called by this hotel – feature neutral color palettes with gold accents, chandeliers and fireplaces, while standard suites offer additional living space. If you desire views of the surrounding city, upgrade to one of the property's Prestige Suites. Each honors a Parisian landmark, time period or well-known individual. Noteworthy suites include the Suite Impériale, which is listed as a historic monument, and the Suite Coco Chanel, the former Parisian home of the famous designer. After settling into your accommodations, which were part of a nearly four-year renovation of the property that finished in 2016, previous guests recommend grabbing a cocktail in Bar Hemingway or a meal at L'Espadon. You can also take a pastry or gastronomy course through the hotel's cooking school. Or, if you'd rather lounge poolside or relax during a massage, visit the Ritz Club Paris spa. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- #15View all PhotosVienna0.6 miles to city center#15 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (2059)Read MoreHotel Sacher Wien is located in a popular part of Vienna and is surrounded by shops, restaurants and top attractions like the Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Haus der Musik, meaning you'll be right in the middle of the action when you stay here. The property is equipped with many luxury features, including a skilled (and highly praised) concierge team and a boutique spa with a Finnish sauna and salt steam room. The ornate on-site restaurants showcase crystal chandeliers, bold colors and oil paintings while dishing out traditional Austrian and international cuisine. The hotel’s elegance continues throughout the property's 149 guest rooms and suites, all of which come with writing desks, minibars, free high-speed Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with DVD players, in addition to limo service and 24-hour room service. Suites offer separate living rooms, and some include showers and bathtubs and views of the State Opera House. Overall, visitors described their stays here as "impeccable" and say the hotel is beautifully maintained. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- #16View all PhotosLondon, ENG3.5 miles to city center#16 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (2235)Read MoreFormerly the home of multiple barons and ambassadors, The Milestone Hotel & Residences woos guests with its attentive service. Past visitors were particularly impressed that hotel staff greeted travelers by name, provided personalized cakes for birthdays and easily accommodated special requests. Rooms were another highlight for recent lodgers. All 62 accommodations come with amenities like free in-room Wi-Fi, homemade welcome treats, candle turndown service and fresh flowers. Room decor ranges from theater-inspired spaces with bright red furnishings to elegant suites with canopy beds and chandeliers. Plus, the property offers prime access to Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens. For those looking to explore other parts of the city, you'll find The Milestone Hotel conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street Kensington Tube station. After exploring London Town, return to the property for afternoon tea or a meal at Cheneston's Restaurant. If you're traveling with children, try The Milestone Hotel's family friendly afternoon tea experience. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.
- Read MoreA white-columned estate overlooking the Bay of Naples, J.K. Place Capri is elegantly decorated in deep blues, crisp whites and rich yellows. Lavish rooms are outfitted with walk-in closets, bathrooms with double vanities and windows that boast panoramic views of Monte Solaro. Select accommodations offer additional features, like balconies or terraces and canopy beds. When not out exploring the island, guests can spend their days unwinding at the on-site spa, sipping handcrafted cocktails at the bar or lounging by the pool – which is open exclusively to hotel guests. Recent patrons recommended dining on JKitchen's outdoor terrace, noting that the "gorgeous" Mediterranean-inspired food was worth the expense. The impeccable service provided in the restaurant and hotel garnered a lot of praise as well. And while some wished the property was situated a bit closer to downtown, others appreciated the unbeatable views found at the more removed location. Plus, central Capri is conveniently accessible via the hotel's complimentary shuttle service.
- #18View all PhotosFlorence0.9 miles to city center#18 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1182)Read MoreEven though Villa Cora is a bit removed from the center of Florence (about 2 miles south), recent travelers loved its setting amid gardens and greenery. (They also appreciated the free shuttle service into town.) This boutique property's 44 rooms and suites are spread throughout a main villa and two additional buildings. Accommodations vary in type, but all include antique furnishings, Carrara marble bathrooms and views of the surrounding gardens and hills of Florence. Some rooms also have balconies. Outside of their rooms, visitors will find a variety of features, such as a spa with a hammam (Turkish bath), sauna and gym, and an outdoor pool surrounded by vibrant gardens. There are ample places to grab a meal and a drink on-site, whether you prefer to lounge on the rooftop and take in the views with a flute of Champagne or sit down for a full meal indoors or on the patio (depending on the time of year). What's more, the hotel can arrange a cooking class for burgeoning chefs young and old to learn the basics and try their hands at "haute cuisine." As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- #19View all PhotosWashington, DC0.8 miles to city center#19 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1509)Free WiFiRead MoreNamed for the former tenants of the site – Secretary of State John Hay and journalist Henry Adams (who was also a member of the presidential Adams family) – The Hay-Adams is steeped in American history. Perched on the edge of Lafayette Square, The Hay-Adams boasts a spectacular vantage point of the White House and the National Mall. Here, guests are greeted by head-to-toe period decor; the lobby is decked out in rich wooden paneling and marble floors, while guest rooms feature neutral tones with elegant bedspreads. Long story short: If you're a history buff, The Hay-Adams is the place for you. That said, this property isn't completely stuck in the past. Accommodations also house Etro toiletries, complimentary Wi-Fi access, 50-inch flat-screen TVs and SoundLink music systems. Meanwhile, The Lafayette – the hotel's elegant dining room – garners high praise from recent guests for its impeccable service, tasty culinary offerings, and impressive views of the White House. What's more, Leaders Club members get perks like room upgrades and complimentary breakfast at this hotel.Free WiFi
- #20View all PhotosSt. Moritz#20 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (257)Read MoreBuilt in 1913 and fully renovated in 2007, the Carlton Hotel is situated in one of the sunniest spots in the ski town of St. Moritz, Switzerland. Though past visitors commended the atmosphere of the gorgeous property, some pointed out it is not a true ski-in, ski-out resort. Still, all 60 suites and junior suites offer picturesque views of Lake St. Moritz and the slopes beyond, and accommodations come equipped with sitting areas, bathrooms with two separate sinks and private balconies (in some cases). When you're not skiing to your heart's content, spend some time in the Carlton Spa, which boasts indoor and outdoor pools, a sun terrace, a sauna, relaxation rooms and a fitness center. The hotel's staff also organizes and can help guests book activities like helicopter flights, horse and carriage rides, paragliding and cooking classes. Once you work up an appetite, head to Restaurant Romanoff for authentic Swiss breakfast and dinner, or make a reservation at the Michelin-starred Da Vittorio – St. Moritz for gourmet Italian fare Wednesday through Sunday. If you're craving a midday pick-me-up, pay a visit to the Carlton Bar & Lobby for afternoon tea on the sun terrace or by the open fire. Since the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz is affiliated with The Leading Hotels of the World, Leaders Club members can earn free nights and enjoy late checkout here.
- #21View all PhotosLisbon#21 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (1204)Read MoreThis hotel is a 19th-century palace set on a hill overlooking the Tagus River in picturesque Lisbon, Portugal. (Recent guests said the views from their rooms were stunning.) Rooms are spread across three wings within the property: the Palace Wing, the Garden Wing and Villa Lapa. Accommodation features vary: Some have marble bathrooms, some have Juliet balconies and some have large terraces. However, all are equipped with free Wi-Fi, minibars, L'OCCITANE toiletries and work desks. Outside your digs, you'll find an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a gym and a Turkish steam bath. Kids facilities, such as a children's pool and a playground, are also provided on-site. When it comes to dining, Lapa Restaurant dishes out decadent Mediterranean fare and offers a detailed wine list. Two additional eateries are also available, though the seasonal Le Pavillon Restaurant-Bar is only open from May to September each year. Overall, visitors loved the five-star quality service they experienced at Olissippo Lapa Palace and said the property itself is beautiful. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- Read MoreThis salmon-tinged hotel occupies a 12th-century villa in Ravello, Italy, overlooking the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast. It boasts numerous on-site amenities, including a spa, a swimming pool and lounge area, a rooftop solarium with whirlpool hot tubs and an outdoor fitness center – all with impressive views of the Mediterranean. Guests also have access to the Clubhouse by the Sea, with beach platforms, an additional swimming pool, a casual eatery and relaxation areas; the hotel provides free shuttle service from May to October. Dining options at Palazzo Avino abound as well: Decadent Italian dinners are the specialty at Rossellinis Restaurant (closed November through March), Terrazza Belvedere dishes out pasta and small bites, and fresh seafood and creative cocktails are on the menu at the Lobster & Martini Bar. When it's time to retire to your room, you'll note this hotel's elegant accommodations feature minibars, satellite televisions and internet access, plus regal decor. Most rooms and suites also offer sweeping views of the mountains or Mediterranean coast. Recent guests were beyond impressed with this hotel, citing its gorgeous location, pleasant staff, well-maintained grounds and beautiful decor as reasons they'll return. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- #23View all PhotosToronto, ON0.8 miles to city center#23 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (894)Free WiFiRead MoreEnter one of the property's 62 rooms or 15 luxury suites and you'll experience what previous guests praise most about the Hazelton: ample space. Rooms here start off at 464 square feet and feature amenities such as Nespresso makers, Juliet or walkout balconies and 47-inch flat-screen TVs. The expansive bathrooms also come complete with TVs as well as L'Occitane bath products and separate soaking tubs and rain showers. The amenities outside of the rooms are also top notch. The hotel houses its own private screening theater with leather chair seating for 25 people. Or pamper yourself with rejuvenating treatments at the spa. When you get hungry, try the hotel's ONE Restaurant that features dishes from celebrity chef Mark McEwan. ONE serves French and Italian cuisine that recent diners described as well priced for the quality. Plus, Yorkville's shopping and high-end dining options sit just outside the Hazelton's doors. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.Free WiFi
- #24View all PhotosDublin, D0.5 miles to city center#24 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (3932)Read MoreWhat was once separate Georgian-style townhouses in downtown Dublin is now the elegant Merrion Hotel, highly regarded for its first-class style and service. The 142-room property is home to the Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, the only restaurant in Ireland with two Michelin stars, as well as The Cellar Bar, which is housed in the original 18th-century wine vaults. There is also No. 23, an intimate cocktail bar that's popular with locals, and the full-service spa, where the property's fitness center, steam room, sauna and infinity-edge swimming pool are housed. Guest rooms and suites are decorated in a muted palette inspired by Paul Henry's landscape paintings and feature furniture either from or reminiscent of 18th-century Dublin. Standard room amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, writing desks, fully stocked minibars and Italian Carrara marble bathrooms. Recent guests said the rooms were beautiful but recommended asking for one above the first floor for the best garden views. Others wished the bathrooms had more than one sink, though they did appreciate that the rooms themselves were updated and clean. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- #25View all PhotosFlorence0.1 miles to city center#25 in Best The Leading Hotels of the WorldTripAdvisor (693)Free WiFiRead More
Known for its unparalleled bespoke service, the 37-room Portrait Firenze caters to guests' needs by adding personal touches in the rooms and crafting individualized itineraries. Past guests said the prearrival questionnaire was so detailed that the temperature in the suite was set to the correct day and night preference. That attention to detail can also be found in all rooms, designed by renowned Florentine architect Michele Bönan. Warm woods and soft grays decorate the rooms, and standard amenities include cashmere throws, marble bathrooms and mini iPads that are free to use during your stay. Plus, many suites boast riverside views of the Ponte Vecchio. The Portrait Firenze, owned by the Ferragamo family, also houses the Borgo San Jacopo, a Michelin-starred restaurant that serves contemporary Italian cuisine, as well as Caffè dell'Oro, The Fusion Bar & Restaurant, the Picteau Lounge Bar and the La Terrazza Rooftop Bar. Additionally, the property is home to the White Iris Beauty SPA by Comfort Zone, a full-service spa adorned in natural Tuscan wood and stone. Though several recent guests insisted on requesting a room with a view to justify the high price tag, most agreed that the hotel's top-notch service alone was worth it. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.Free WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.