Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosLa Réserve Paris – Hotel and SpaParis, 752.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassThe 15 rooms and 25 suites at La Réserve Paris – Hotel and Spa are chicly decorated in a 19th-century Parisian style that includes brocade taffeta, velvet drapes, herringbone oak parquet floors, antique furniture and bathrooms made with both Carrara and Turquin marble. All spaces also offer modern amenities, such as interactive tablets that control each room's lighting, TV and temperature, and buttons that summon private butlers. If you desire Eiffel Tower views and extra perks like a balcony, two private bars and a wine cellar, consider upgrading to the Grand Palais Suite. Recent guests were floored by the personalized service available throughout the hotel, stating that every staff member seemed ready and willing to go above and beyond to make their stays enjoyable. The two-starred Michelin restaurant, Le Gabriel, also received high praise from past diners for its seasonal French cuisine. Just be sure to make a reservation in advance since tables here fill up quickly. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and complimentary daily breakfast for two. The hotel's central address in Paris near the famed Champs-Élysées' high-end shops was another highlight for previous visitors.
- View all PhotosLe SirenusePositano5.0-star Hotel ClassFor guests, everything about this Positano hotel is next to perfect. From the Mediterranean decor and out-of-this-world service to a breathtaking location facing the ocean, Le Sirenuse was worth every penny, according to travelers. First and foremost, almost all of the hotel's rooms overlook the ocean and most are equipped with balconies or terraces. All accommodations feature whitewashed walls and are decorated with old-world furniture and colorful accents, including floors adorned with handmade, painted tiles. And for such a seemingly quaint property, the hotel is well-equipped, offering a spa, a gym and a pool to its guests. But the pool is by far one of the hotel's most beautiful attributes. Offering views of the cliffs and adjoining sea, and surrounded by potted plants and lemon trees, the pool features a giant mosaic mural of mermaids. Dining can also be found alongside the pool and other alfresco spots around the hotel, including the Michelin-starred La Sponda. Le Sirenuse can also organize excursions and adventures, some of which are complimentary. Peruse the hotel's daily activity calendar and you will find opportunities for hiking, bay cruises and even a visit to a local limoncello factory. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this Amalfi Coast property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosLe Bristol ParisParis, 752.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassThis historic palace hotel has been a staple in Paris since its opening in 1925. Just north of the Champs-Élysées, Le Bristol Paris welcomes guests with elegant 18th-century decor, spacious accommodations and top-notch cuisine. Rooms feature pastel hues, antique furnishings, marble bathrooms and large windows that showcase views of the city streets or the hotel's garden. As far as amenities go, guests will find an on-site spa, a fitness center, a steam room and an indoor pool with views of the Eiffel Tower, Montmartre and Sacré-Coeur. Past guests heaped praise on this luxury property, describing their stays as "magical" thanks to the elegance of the traditional, Parisian-style rooms, the delectable dinner at Michelin-starred Epicure and the staff's attention to detail. From the concierge's knowledgeable recommendations to the friendly demeanor of the bellhops, Le Bristol's employees consistently impress travelers. While many note that a stay here is certainly a splurge, most say it's worth it. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosAshford CastleCong5.0-star Hotel ClassAshford Castle, which was originally built in 1228, is located in Cong, Ireland (roughly 25 miles northwest of Galway). Recent guests said that they felt like royalty during their stays, but they warned that even a few days of living like a king doesn't come cheap. A tourist attraction in its own right, the fully restored Ashford Castle sports an assortment of luxury amenities, including a 32-seat cinema, a state-of-the-art spa and complimentary Wi-Fi access throughout the property. Visitors can also enjoy more historically significant activities, which range from exploring the castle's gardens to taking an introductory falconry course. Rooms and suites are all lavishly decorated with touches like fresh flowers, monogrammed bed linens and custom carpets. Digs are also decked out with more modern perks, including flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers, electronic blinds and USB chargers. There are also multiple on-site restaurants for foodies to explore. The George V Dining Room provides upscale meals in an elegant dining room, and Cullen's at the Cottage serves local and international fare seasonally. Alternatively, guests can dig into Irish cuisine in The Dungeon, which features a curved stone ceiling and period-inspired decorations.
- View all PhotosJ.K. Place RomaRome1.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated in the heart of Rome's fashion district, J.K. Place Roma is filled with designer furniture, rugs and lighting by Michele Bönan. Notable artwork hangs from the walls, and royal blue velvet sofas complement the ultramodern yet elegant vibe. The hotel has 30 rooms and suites, the most basic of which feature LED TVs, gilded mirrors, free Wi-Fi access, complimentary minibars and balconies with Eternal City views. Master Rooms include hardwood floors, rosewood canopy beds, Italian marble bathrooms and walk-in closets. Nestled on top of the hotel is the JKCafe, a venue that houses a lounge, a bar and a restaurant. Recent visitors said the bountiful breakfast served inside is a treat, and many diners appreciated that the chefs had options to satisfy vegan and gluten-free diets as well. The Italian restaurant is also open for brunch, lunch and dinner. Another highlight worth noting is the personalized service; past guests said they had never stayed at a hotel with such friendly, helpful staff members. The one downside to this property is the steep cost, though travelers point out that prior stays here were more than worth the price and recommend saving up to splurge on a suite. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosAdare ManorAdare5.0-star Hotel ClassGuests say the attention to detail at Adare Manor is exquisite and well worth the high cost of staying here. Travelers praise the well-appointed rooms and suites, the food and wine quality at the on-site dining venues and the exceptionally accommodating and attentive staff members. The property houses 104 rooms that are decorated in tasteful, warm decor and feature monogrammed linens, goose down bedding, minibars filled with complimentary drinks and snacks, tea and coffee makers, free Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. Outside the rooms, you'll find there are plenty of amenities to keep you entertained. Adare Manor has a cinema that screens movies; an indoor pool and fitness center; a Tom Fazio-designed golf course; and a spa, plus visitors can enjoy archery, cycling, woodland walks and historical tours all on-site. As far as dining goes, the hotel offers several restaurants ranging from casual to upscale, and afternoon tea is available as well. Sitting on the banks of the River Maigue, this property is situated about 10 miles southwest of Limerick, Ireland. And since Adare Manor is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, Leaders Club members can enjoy additional amenities, including complimentary daily breakfast for two and a welcome gift.
- View all PhotosBadrutt's Palace HotelSt. Moritz5.0-star Hotel ClassWith the slopes of Corviglia as its backdrop, Badrutt's Palace Hotel welcomes skiers and vacationers looking to enjoy St. Moritz, Switzerland. Accommodations offer impressive views of the mountains and are outfitted with traditional decor. Plus, room rates here cover Rolls Royce transfers upon request, Wi-Fi access, a welcome gift, a daily breakfast buffet and more. The property is also home to several eateries, ranging from a casual pizzeria and grill to the gourmet Le Restaurant and La Coupole - Matsuhisa from celebrity chef Nobu. Another restaurant, Patrizier Stuben, serves Swiss specialties within the city's oldest farmhouse. For those traveling with little ones, Badrutt's Palace Hotel offers a supervised kids club with an outdoor play area and ice skating rank and hosts excursions like dog-sledding tours and hikes. (In fact, the hotel even has its own Junior General Manager, a child who offers input on how to make the children's program top-notch.) Travelers say the service and attention to detail here is bar none, though many note it will cost you a pretty penny to enjoy a vacation at this hotel. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosGrand Hotel Excelsior VittoriaSorrento5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated along the Gulf of Naples in Sorrento, the Grand Hotel Excelsior Vittoria is one giant Mediterranean mansion itching to be explored. Nineteenth-century facades, antique furniture and gorgeous frescos can be found left and right. Since opening in the early 19th century, it's played host to numerous famous faces, including Marilyn Monroe and Sophia Loren, in addition to various artists and politicians. Today, the hotel is run by the fifth generation of the family that opened the property and, according to recent guests, the service couldn't be better. Reviewers also raved about the oceanfront location, which can be admired from various points throughout the property, including the accommodations (all rooms feature sea views) and the Michelin-starred restaurant, Terrazza Bosquet. And in the summer, the hotel offers boat rentals that can be taken to nearby Positano or Capri. The hotel is also equipped with numerous services and amenities, including a gym, a spa, a pool and a 5-acre park that is home to gardens, sports courts and a playground. And, believe it or not, the Excelsior even has its own Roman ruins on-site. Keep in mind, Leaders Club members can earn or redeem perks here.
- View all PhotosThe LanesboroughLondon, ENG2.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassSituated alongside Hyde Park Corner near Buckingham Palace and Hyde Park, The Lanesborough exudes classic British charm. Along with its grand, Regency-period interiors, the 93-room property boasts upscale amenities like 24-hour butler service and luxury car transfers. What's more, each accommodation features dark wood furnishings, British-inspired artwork and colorful walls and headboards, plus perks like complimentary Wi-Fi access, in-room tablets and personalized stationery. But the highlight of this hotel is the food. Former travelers said the gourmet British fare (think Cornish cod and Scottish grouse) served at the Michelin-starred Céleste is just as delectable as the restaurant's dining room is beautiful. Once you've filled up on finger sandwiches, scones at the hotel's traditional afternoon tea, stroll a few blocks west to Brompton Road, where you can shop at high-end department stores like Harvey Nichols and Harrods. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosKatikies HotelSantorini5.0-star Hotel ClassFans of simple elegance and luxury will love Katikies Hotel in Santorini, Greece. The rooms are decorated in stark white, with crisp white linens, minibars, Nespresso coffee machines and private terraces that offer views of the cobalt blue sea. Outside your room, you'll find three infinity pools surrounded by a sun deck furnished with lounge chairs, plus two Jacuzzis (one indoor, one outdoor). The property is also home to a spa and several eateries that serve a variety of Mediterranean cuisine. Previous visitors were very impressed by the food and drinks at the Champagne Bar & Restaurant. Though some bemoan the high room rates, overall, guests sing the praises of Katikies Hotel, saying the service is superb and that the property makes for a perfect honeymoon hideaway or romantic escape. And many called out the complimentary cell phone provided to each guest to assist with taxis and other services while exploring Santorini as a particularly helpful amenity. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. As part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this hotel participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosRitz ParisParis1.4 miles to city center
5.0-star Hotel Class
Located in Paris' 1er arrondissement within walking distance of the Place Vendôme and the Palais Garnier, the historic Ritz Paris invites guests in with its top-notch service and upscale, 18th-century Parisian design. Guest rooms – or apartments, as they're called by this hotel – feature neutral color palettes with gold accents, chandeliers and fireplaces, while standard suites offer additional living space. If you desire views of the surrounding city, upgrade to one of the property's Prestige Suites. Each honors a Parisian landmark, time period or well-known individual. Noteworthy suites include the Suite Impériale, which is listed as a historic monument, and the Suite Coco Chanel, the former Parisian home of the famous designer. After settling into your accommodations, which were part of a nearly four-year renovation of the property that finished in 2016, previous guests recommend grabbing a cocktail in Bar Hemingway or a meal at L'Espadon. You can also take a pastry or gastronomy course through the hotel's cooking school. Or, if you'd rather lounge poolside or relax during a massage, visit the Ritz Club Paris spa. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosHotel Sacher WienVienna0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassHotel Sacher Wien is located in a popular part of Vienna and is surrounded by shops, restaurants and top attractions like the Kunsthistorisches Museum and the Haus der Musik, meaning you'll be right in the middle of the action when you stay here. The property is equipped with many luxury features, including a skilled (and highly praised) concierge team and a boutique spa with a Finnish sauna and salt steam room. The ornate on-site restaurants showcase crystal chandeliers, bold colors and oil paintings while dishing out traditional Austrian and international cuisine. The hotel’s elegance continues throughout the property's 149 guest rooms and suites, all of which come with writing desks, minibars, free high-speed Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with DVD players, in addition to limo service and 24-hour room service. Suites offer separate living rooms, and some include showers and bathtubs and views of the State Opera House. Overall, visitors described their stays here as "impeccable" and say the hotel is beautifully maintained. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- View all PhotosThe Milestone Hotel & ResidencesLondon, ENG3.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassFormerly the home of multiple barons and ambassadors, The Milestone Hotel & Residences woos guests with its attentive service. Past visitors were particularly impressed that hotel staff greeted travelers by name, provided personalized cakes for birthdays and easily accommodated special requests. Rooms were another highlight for recent lodgers. All 62 accommodations come with amenities like free in-room Wi-Fi, homemade welcome treats, candle turndown service and fresh flowers. Room decor ranges from theater-inspired spaces with bright red furnishings to elegant suites with canopy beds and chandeliers. Plus, the property offers prime access to Kensington Palace and Kensington Gardens. For those looking to explore other parts of the city, you'll find The Milestone Hotel conveniently situated within walking distance of the High Street Kensington Tube station. After exploring London Town, return to the property for afternoon tea or a meal at Cheneston's Restaurant. If you're traveling with children, try The Milestone Hotel's family friendly afternoon tea experience. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.
- View all PhotosJ.K. Place CapriCapri5.0-star Hotel ClassA white-columned estate overlooking the Bay of Naples, J.K. Place Capri is elegantly decorated in deep blues, crisp whites and rich yellows. Lavish rooms are outfitted with walk-in closets, bathrooms with double vanities and windows that boast panoramic views of Monte Solaro. Select accommodations offer additional features, like balconies or terraces and canopy beds. When not out exploring the island, guests can spend their days unwinding at the on-site spa, sipping handcrafted cocktails at the bar or lounging by the pool – which is open exclusively to hotel guests. Recent patrons recommended dining on JKitchen's outdoor terrace, noting that the "gorgeous" Mediterranean-inspired food was worth the expense. The impeccable service provided in the restaurant and hotel garnered a lot of praise as well. And while some wished the property was situated a bit closer to downtown, others appreciated the unbeatable views found at the more removed location. Plus, central Capri is conveniently accessible via the hotel's complimentary shuttle service.
- View all PhotosVilla CoraFlorence0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassEven though Villa Cora is a bit removed from the center of Florence (about 2 miles south), recent travelers loved its setting amid gardens and greenery. (They also appreciated the free shuttle service into town.) This boutique property's 44 rooms and suites are spread throughout a main villa and two additional buildings. Accommodations vary in type, but all include antique furnishings, Carrara marble bathrooms and views of the surrounding gardens and hills of Florence. Some rooms also have balconies. Outside of their rooms, visitors will find a variety of features, such as a spa with a hammam (Turkish bath), sauna and gym, and an outdoor pool surrounded by vibrant gardens. There are ample places to grab a meal and a drink on-site, whether you prefer to lounge on the rooftop and take in the views with a flute of Champagne or sit down for a full meal indoors or on the patio (depending on the time of year). What's more, the hotel can arrange a cooking class for burgeoning chefs young and old to learn the basics and try their hands at "haute cuisine." As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosCarlton Hotel St. MoritzSt. Moritz5.0-star Hotel ClassBuilt in 1913 and fully renovated in 2007, the Carlton Hotel is situated in one of the sunniest spots in the ski town of St. Moritz, Switzerland. Though past visitors commended the atmosphere of the gorgeous property, some pointed out it is not a true ski-in, ski-out resort. Still, all 60 suites and junior suites offer picturesque views of Lake St. Moritz and the slopes beyond, and accommodations come equipped with sitting areas, bathrooms with two separate sinks and private balconies (in some cases). When you're not skiing to your heart's content, spend some time in the Carlton Spa, which boasts indoor and outdoor pools, a sun terrace, a sauna, relaxation rooms and a fitness center. The hotel's staff also organizes and can help guests book activities like helicopter flights, horse and carriage rides, paragliding and cooking classes. Once you work up an appetite, head to Restaurant Romanoff for authentic Swiss breakfast and dinner, or make a reservation at the Michelin-starred Da Vittorio – St. Moritz for gourmet Italian fare Wednesday through Sunday. If you're craving a midday pick-me-up, pay a visit to the Carlton Bar & Lobby for afternoon tea on the sun terrace or by the open fire. Since the Carlton Hotel St. Moritz is affiliated with The Leading Hotels of the World, Leaders Club members can earn free nights and enjoy late checkout here.
- View all PhotosOlissippo Lapa PalaceLisbon5.0-star Hotel ClassThis hotel is a 19th-century palace set on a hill overlooking the Tagus River in picturesque Lisbon, Portugal. (Recent guests said the views from their rooms were stunning.) Rooms are spread across three wings within the property: the Palace Wing, the Garden Wing and Villa Lapa. Accommodation features vary: Some have marble bathrooms, some have Juliet balconies and some have large terraces. However, all are equipped with free Wi-Fi, minibars, L'OCCITANE toiletries and work desks. Outside your digs, you'll find an outdoor pool surrounded by gardens, an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, a gym and a Turkish steam bath. Kids facilities, such as a children's pool and a playground, are also provided on-site. When it comes to dining, Lapa Restaurant dishes out decadent Mediterranean fare and offers a detailed wine list. Two additional eateries are also available, though the seasonal Le Pavillon Restaurant-Bar is only open from May to September each year. Overall, visitors loved the five-star quality service they experienced at Olissippo Lapa Palace and said the property itself is beautiful. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- View all PhotosPalazzo AvinoRavello5.0-star Hotel ClassThis salmon-tinged hotel occupies a 12th-century villa in Ravello, Italy, overlooking the cliffs of the Amalfi Coast. It boasts numerous on-site amenities, including a spa, a swimming pool and lounge area, a rooftop solarium with whirlpool hot tubs and an outdoor fitness center – all with impressive views of the Mediterranean. Guests also have access to the Clubhouse by the Sea, with beach platforms, an additional swimming pool, a casual eatery and relaxation areas; the hotel provides free shuttle service from May to October. Dining options at Palazzo Avino abound as well: Decadent Italian dinners are the specialty at Rossellinis Restaurant (closed November through March), Terrazza Belvedere dishes out pasta and small bites, and fresh seafood and creative cocktails are on the menu at the Lobster & Martini Bar. When it's time to retire to your room, you'll note this hotel's elegant accommodations feature minibars, satellite televisions and internet access, plus regal decor. Most rooms and suites also offer sweeping views of the mountains or Mediterranean coast. Recent guests were beyond impressed with this hotel, citing its gorgeous location, pleasant staff, well-maintained grounds and beautiful decor as reasons they'll return. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- View all PhotosThe Merrion HotelDublin, D0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassWhat was once separate Georgian-style townhouses in downtown Dublin is now the elegant Merrion Hotel, highly regarded for its first-class style and service. The 142-room property is home to the Restaurant Patrick Guilbaud, the only restaurant in Ireland with two Michelin stars, as well as The Cellar Bar, which is housed in the original 18th-century wine vaults. There is also No. 23, an intimate cocktail bar that's popular with locals, and the full-service spa, where the property's fitness center, steam room, sauna and infinity-edge swimming pool are housed. Guest rooms and suites are decorated in a muted palette inspired by Paul Henry's landscape paintings and feature furniture either from or reminiscent of 18th-century Dublin. Standard room amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, writing desks, fully stocked minibars and Italian Carrara marble bathrooms. Recent guests said the rooms were beautiful but recommended asking for one above the first floor for the best garden views. Others wished the bathrooms had more than one sink, though they did appreciate that the rooms themselves were updated and clean. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosPortrait FirenzeFlorence0.1 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassKnown for its unparalleled bespoke service, the 37-room Portrait Firenze caters to guests' needs by adding personal touches in the rooms and providing suggestions for restaurants and attractions in Florence. That attention to detail can also be found in all rooms, designed by renowned Florentine architect Michele Bonan. Warm woods and soft grays decorate the rooms, and standard amenities include Nespresso coffee makers, bathrooms with separate showers and tubs and mini iPads that are free to use during your stay. Plus, many suites boast riverside views of the Ponte Vecchio. The Portrait Firenze, owned by the Ferragamo family, also houses the Borgo San Jacopo, a Michelin-starred restaurant that serves contemporary Italian cuisine, as well as Caffè dell'Oro, The Fusion Bar & Restaurant, the Picteau Cocktail Bar and the La Terrazza Rooftop Bar. Additionally, the property is home to the White Iris Beauty SPA by Comfort Zone, a full-service spa adorned in natural Tuscan wood and stone. Though several recent guests insisted on requesting a room with a view to justify the high price tag, most agreed that the hotel's top-notch service alone was worth it. And as a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property participates in the Leaders Club rewards program.
- View all PhotosBorgo EgnaziaFasano5.0-star Hotel ClassRecent guests can’t help but fawn over all that Borgo Egnazia has to offer its guests. The expansive hotel, which is located a short distance from the Apulian town of Savelletri, Italy, is made up of so many centuries-old stone buildings that you might need a map to get around. And although the images of crowded, beachside resorts where travelers are bumping elbows to get to beach and pool chairs might flash in front of your eyes, don’t worry, Borgo Egnazia is not that kind of place. Here, the evergreen grounds and old stone architecture keep the area a peaceful place to pass through year-round. Plus, rooms and villas are spread out pretty evenly, so you won’t be sharing a building with 20 or so rooms. Accommodations maintain the same kind of serenity found on the grounds, with elements such as neutral tones, stone accents and cozy amenities like plush linens and living areas. Rooms also feature modern conveniences like minibars, Wi-Fi access and LCD TVs with on-demand programming. You can also try one of the six restaurants on-site, indulge in a treatment at the Vair Spa or take advantage of on-site activities such as tennis, bike rides, golf at the San Domenico Golf Club, classes at the cooking school and so much more. There is even an on-site kids and teens club. However, recent guests caution that a stay here comes with a very big price tag.
- View all PhotosHassler RomaRome1.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassSituated at the top of the Spanish Steps in the heart of Rome's historic downtown, Hassler Roma offers visitors prime access to the Trevi Fountain and a variety of shops and restaurants. You can also reach other attractions like the Colosseum and Santa Maria della Vittoria by taking the metro from Spagna station, which sits about a block away. But this property offers more than just a central location: Past guests praised the hotel's top-notch service and delectable breakfast buffet. However, while visitors said they found their accommodations to be comfortable and beautifully decorated, many noted that the standard room size is small for the price paid. Regardless of whether you choose a classically decorated room or a recently refurbished suite, you'll find marble bathrooms and in-room amenities like minibars and free Wi-Fi. The property is also home to a spa, a hair salon, two bars and two restaurants, including the Michelin-starred Imàgo, which offers panoramic views from the sixth floor. If you time your visit between October and April, consider grabbing a drink at the wood-centric Hassler Bar – a recommendation from recent guests. When Hassler Bar is not open, sip on a cocktail on the 7th Floor Terrace. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosHotel d'AngleterreGeneva5.0-star Hotel ClassNot to be confused with the hotel of the same name in Copenhagen, Geneva's Hotel d'Angleterre houses just 45 rooms and suites. The hotel's accommodations are styled with classic decor and original artwork. In-room amenities include free Wi-Fi, LED televisions and minibars, plus additional touches like homemade chocolates and fresh fruit. Recent guests said the friendly staff members of this hotel shine: Many are multilingual and visitors praised their attention to detail. Other facets of the Hotel d'Angleterre that stand out include the Windows Restaurant – with views of the mountains framing Lake Geneva – and the Cigar Lounge at the Leopard Bar, a charming place for cigar fans to relax. Though travelers loved the restaurant's vistas, many noted the food was expensive and you could find a better meal in town. Pets are also welcome at this hotel for an additional fee; a pet concierge will assist with special walks and furry friends get some amenities of their own. Part of The Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
- View all PhotosWidder HotelZurich0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassSet in Zurich's Kreis 1, the Widder Hotel is a unique boutique property. Even though it's in the center of a city, the decor is a blend of modern and rustic. The hotel's 49 rooms and suites feature white interiors and wooden beam ceilings and accents, plus minibars, Nespresso machines, Wi-Fi and special touches like bedside LED reading lamps and movement sensitive night lights. The property is home to a handful of eateries, including the Aries Bar & Kitchen, which dishes out international fare. What's more, daily breakfast is included in the room rate. Guests looking to work off their meals can do so in the 24-hour fitness center. Other on-site features at the Widder Hotel include a library – stocked with books about Zurich, history, art and fiction – meeting facilities and a business center. But according to recent guests, the highlight of this hotel is its staff. Visitors describe employees as exceptional (particularly the concierge) and said their dedication to their jobs made their stays that much more enjoyable. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here.
- View all PhotosConservatoriumAmsterdam1 mile to city center5.0-star Hotel ClassConservatorium visitors praise this Amsterdam hotel for its superb location in Museum Square. Within walking distance, you'll find Vondelpark and many of the city's museums, including the Van Gogh Museum and the Rijksmuseum. Travelers also rave about the property's design. Though the Conservatorium's exterior reflects the building's 19th-century roots, inside, the property boasts modern facilities like a glass-enclosed atrium and a nearly 11,000-square-foot wellness center. Contemporary features like pendant lights, mirrors with TVs, walk-in rain showers and free Wi-Fi can be found in the hotel's 129 guest rooms and suites as well. If you have a flexible budget, consider upgrading to one of the property's suites, which offer additional space and picturesque city views. Some are even outfitted with original architectural details like curved windows and wooden beams. Additionally, the hotel has a few bars and eateries, where cocktails, casual bites, afternoon tea and Asian-inspired fare are served. Unfortunately, the staff and service level received mixed reviews. When you're ready to explore Amsterdam, travelers recommend meeting with the property's friendly and helpful concierges, who will book everything from tours and attraction passes to dinner reservations. Part of the Leading Hotels of the World, the property participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.