- Read MoreFans of simple elegance and luxury will love Katikies Hotel in Santorini, Greece. The rooms are decorated in stark white, with crisp white linens, minibars, Nespresso coffee machines and private terraces that offer views of the cobalt blue sea. Outside your room, you'll find three infinity pools surrounded by a sun deck furnished with lounge chairs, plus two Jacuzzis (one indoor, one outdoor). The property is also home to a spa and several eateries that serve a variety of Mediterranean cuisine. Previous visitors were very impressed by the food and drinks at the Champagne Bar & Restaurant. Though some bemoan the high room rates, overall, guests sing the praises of Katikies Hotel, saying the service is superb and that the property makes for a perfect honeymoon hideaway or romantic escape. And many called out the complimentary cell phone provided to each guest to assist with taxis and other services while exploring Santorini as a particularly helpful amenity. Free Wi-Fi is also available throughout the property. As part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this hotel participates in the Leaders Club loyalty program.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read More
Kirini Santorini's recently renovated, all-suite accommodations are awash in fresh white tones and luxurious amenities like soft bedding, free Wi-Fi access, Nespresso coffee makers and satellite TV. But what really wins guests over is the great service and the unbeatable views of the Santorini caldera from almost every part of the property. Outside of the rooms, vacationers can enjoy the outdoor pool and poolside bar or indulge in A.SPA's pampering treatments, sauna, steam room, indoor Jacuzzi and heated indoor pool. To get your blood pumping, reserve a cardio machine at the appointment-only gym – though, according to recent guests, climbing the abundance of stairs throughout the property may be all the exercise you need. When hunger strikes, travelers can dine at Anthós Restaurant, which serves up local gourmet fare alongside breathtaking views of the turquoise sea. If you'd like to adventure outside of the hotel, note that the picturesque town of Oia is just a short walk away. Kirini Santorini is affiliated with The Leading Hotels of the World, so Leaders Club members can enjoy perks like free breakfast and room upgrades (when available).5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Bill and Coo Suites and Lounge on Mykonos' west coast is the epitome of luxury. From the infinity pool to the luxury spa, guests begin to relax as soon as they walk in the door. Visitors choose from four types of suites, all of which have a balcony or veranda with sea and sunset views, as well as other lavish amenities such as access to yacht charters or personal assistants (if requested). Additional in-room amenities include free Wi-Fi access, satellite TV, coffee machines and air conditioning. The hotel is home to multiple dining options, including the Gastronomy Project, which offers traditional Greek dishes with a contemporary twist, and Beefbar Mykonos, a seaside restaurant that specializes in modern grilled food. The hotel also offers a Sunset Lounge Bar and private dining options on the beach. However, some past travelers warn the food and the beverages here are overpriced. If guests can pull themselves away from the luxury and relaxation at Bill and Coo Suites and Lounge to explore Mykonos, they will find Paraportiani Church, Little Venice and the Mykonos Folklore Museum located about a mile north of the resort. This hotel is one of the Leading Hotels of the World, which means Leaders Club members can earn and use points at the property.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe turquoise water and white sand of Elia Beach have drawn visitors to Mykonos for years, and the Myconian Imperial Hotel & Thalasso Centre Elia Beach provides the perfect place to take in the picturesque shoreline. Situated above Elia Beach, the hotel includes a pool deck with two saltwater pools and a swim-up bar, not to mention a panoramic view of the Aegean Sea. Some guest rooms also have private pools and sea views, while all accommodations feature 24-hour room service and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The hotel sits about 3 miles south of Ano Mera, so the area is relatively quiet because it's removed from bustling downtown Mykonos and its spirited nightlife. Guests can reach the downtown area via complimentary shuttle, but some were frustrated by the infrequent pickup times. On the whole, guests agreed the staff is what makes the Myconian Imperial Resort a top-notch hotel. Previous travelers described the employees as everything from "super friendly" to "outstanding." This hotel is also part of the Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members can earn and use points at the property.
- Read MoreThe Royal Myconian Resort & Thalasso Spa Center certainly does its best to treat visitors like royalty. The hotel overlooks a private section of Elia Beach and offers shuttle service to the shore, as well as access to beach loungers, fresh towels and seaside snacks. On the resort's large deck, guests will find a saltwater pool and a patio, as well as a poolside bar that serves signature cocktails and light bites all day. When it's time for a meal, diners have the option to soak in the sea views while dining in the candlelit Ambrosia Restaurant or eat at the more casual Camares Pool Restaurant. For a bit of relaxation, travelers can hit the spa, which offers body wraps, skin treatments and massages using warm shells. The hotel also has a fitness studio for guests to take advantage of daily. For those who want to explore the different tastes and sights of Mykonos, the hotel's shuttles transport visitors to town about every hour until 1 a.m. Some guests enjoyed being removed from the lively downtown area, but others were disappointed in the lack of shops, cafes and restaurants surrounding the hotel. Overall, visitors were satisfied with their guest rooms and enjoyed the comfortable beds, private balconies, complimentary Wi-Fi access and luxury toiletries. And thanks to the property's ties to the Leading Hotels of the World, the resort provides additional perks like free breakfast for Leaders Club members.
- Read MoreDivani Apollon Palace & Thalasso is a 5 star hotel located at 10 Ag. Nikolaou & Iliou Str. in Athens. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1016 reviews.
- Read More
As its name suggests, The Leading Hotels of the World-affiliated Elounda Beach Hotel & Villas sits in the small town of Elounda on the Greek island of Crete. This waterfront property features 219 guest rooms and suites with complimentary wine and fruit baskets, satellite TVs, stocked minibars and private balconies, terraces or gardens. Some accommodations also offer in-room fitness equipment, as well as direct beach access or private heated swimming pools. Outside the rooms, guests will find a spa, a gym with free group fitness classes, an outdoor swimming pool, five tennis courts, a diving center and a miniature golf course. Additionally, there are four bars and lounges, plus six restaurants, where diners can savor buffet-style meals, Japanese-Peruvian fusion fare, traditional Greek dishes and more. Past travelers described the on-site restaurants as "exceptional," though several said their tasty meals were expensive. Others raved about the resort's optional luxury services, such as helicopter transfers and yacht hires. To help offset the cost of meals and fee-based amenities, Leaders Club loyalty program members can redeem free room awards for stays.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreDanai Beach Resort is a 5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 213 reviews.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreGrand Resort Lagonissi is a 5 star hotel located at 40 KM Athens Sounio Ave in Athens. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 456 reviews.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.