Best Marriott International Hotels
Popular sub-brands in Marriott International Hotels
See all sub-brands
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosThe Gritti Palace, a Luxury Collection Hotel, VeniceVenice1.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Located along Venice's Grand Canal, The Gritti Palace is nestled in the heart of the action. Here, guests gather for meals on the famous Gritti Terrace to watch gondolas and vaporetti (water taxis) transport tourists and locals around the City of Water. Inside, luxurious touches appear everywhere: Murano glass chandeliers hang from the ceiling, Lorenzo Rubelli fabrics bedeck the accommodations, art adorns the walls and the property's original terrazzo floors, from when the palace was commissioned to be built by Doge of Venice Andrea Gritti in 1475, can be found throughout. Today, the hotel houses The Gritti Epicurean School, The Gritti SPA, the elegant Club del Doge Restaurant and 82 restored rooms and suites – 10 of which were inspired by well-known guests like Ernest Hemingway and Peggy Guggenheim. Standard rooms feature glass chandeliers, antique furniture, marble bathrooms, complimentary Wi-Fi access and incredibly comfortable bed linens, according to recent guests. Visitors were also impressed with the impeccable service, gourmet cuisine and well-equipped fitness center. And while staying at this hotel will cost you a pretty penny, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points at this property.
- View all PhotosRitz-Carlton MontréalMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton Montréal lives up to the brand's reputation by providing sophisticated accommodations and superb service in a location that's well-suited for both business and leisure travelers. Set in downtown Montreal (within walking distance of Mont-Royal Park and the McGill University campus), this Ritz-Carlton earns high praise for its stylish guest rooms, decorated in neutral tones with bright pink accents. All accommodations come appointed with 47-inch LCD flat-screen TVs and bathrooms appointed with rain showers, flat-screen TVs and even toilets with heated seats. The property also houses a fitness center and a small pool, not to mention a garden and terrace. After a long day, you can satisfy your craving for gourmet French fare at renowned chef Daniel Boulud's restaurant, Maison Boulud. Yet despite all of these on-site offerings, it's the Ritz's impeccable customer service that impresses travelers time and time again. And thanks to Ritz's affiliation with Marriott, guests participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program and can earn or trade in their rewards points for extra perks.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, TorontoToronto, ON1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the Financial District (just one block north of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre), this Ritz-Carlton property offers easy access to the city's shopping, dining and attractions. The property's guest rooms and suites boast floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking Lake Ontario or the surrounding cityscape. The rooms' marble bathrooms are particularly impressive – each has a rain shower and a deep soaking tub. Meanwhile, an open-air fire pit sits on the outdoor patio of the hotel's terrace and lounge, DEQ. For Italian dishes with rich flavors, try TOCA restaurant. Find your urban sanctuary at the hotel's Spa My Blend by Clarins with its customized treatments and vitality pools. Recent guests said the hotel's prices are fairly steep, but the stellar quality of your stay makes it worth the splurge. Plus, you can earn points on or redeem points for that splurge through the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ChicagoChicago, IL1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago is recognized by guests as one of the city's best luxury hotels for its stunning examples of art and architecture. What's more, families appreciate that children are supplied with child-sized bathrobes and complimentary toiletries. Additionally, families can take a dip in the indoor pool or take advantage of the hotel's prime location along The Magnificent Mile. Other amenities include the tasty Torali restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center and wellness classes like rooftop yoga. Guest rooms at The Ritz-Carlton, Chicago boast shades of cream, blue and gray and amenities like flat-screen TVs, luxury bedding and marble bathrooms. Previous visitors recommend a room on a higher floor so you can get more enjoyment from the large picture windows. Keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Chatwal, A Luxury Collection HotelNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This historical Luxury Collection hotel prides itself on blending art deco accents with modern-day accouterments like an on-site Red Door Spa and fitness lounge. Originally built in 1905, the 76-room hotel was renovated in 2010 by architect Thierry Despont. Inside the guest rooms and suites, visitors will find 400-thread-count linens, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and rainfall showerheads – all excellent perks, according to recent visitors. Some suites even boast private terraces with New York City views. Plus this five-star hotel earns high marks from travelers for its prime midtown Manhattan location, just steps away from Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park, Broadway and Fifth Avenue. Recent patrons also praised the lively Lambs Club Restaurant & Bar; the hotel's intimate dining establishment has played host to a long list of celebrities and bigwigs, including Fred Astaire and Charlie Chaplin. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Mexico CityMexico City3.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassAfter one night here, you won't want to stay anywhere else in Mexico City – at least that's the sentiment of recent guests. Nestled in the historic Paseo de la Reforma – one of the city's trendiest neighborhoods – The St. Regis Mexico City offers breathtaking views, attentive service (including butlers, at your request) and luxurious digs. Rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, Frette linens and marble bathrooms. All accommodations boast a spectacular view of the city thanks to the floor-to-ceiling windows, but if you want even more panoramic vistas, head to the gym, indoor swimming pool or Remède Spa – all facilities overlook central Mexico City. And though this area of the city affords plenty of delicious restaurant choices, recent visitors suggest staying in for the menu at the J&G Grill. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, members of the Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosHam Yard HotelLondon, ENG1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Although the Ham Yard Hotel sits steps from London's bustling Piccadilly Circus, the hotel manages to maintain a relaxed atmosphere thanks to its unique village-like layout, said recent guests. This chic boutique hotel is built around a courtyard garden and comes equipped with plenty of facilities and amenities in addition to stylish accommodations. On-site, lodgers will find a bowling alley, a spa, a gym, a movie theater, a library and a rooftop terrace. And that's just within the hotel. Take a few steps outside the property's doors and you'll find Ham Yard's shopping village, equipped with a diverse array of independent shops. Beyond the confines of Ham Yard, troves of London's greatest treasures are within short walking distance, including the National Gallery, Buckingham Palace and the River Thames. Though, you may find it difficult to peel yourself away from Ham Yard's impeccably designed rooms. Expect cozy furnishings with pops of playful patterns including tall tufted headboards, colorful couches and sleek granite bathrooms with walk-in showers. Ham Yard Bar & Restaurant is equally eye-catching and serves incredible afternoon tea, according to guests.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis FlorenceFlorence0.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The St. Regis Florence overlooks the Arno River near central Florence's shops and restaurants. Travelers describe the property's location as "perfect" thanks to its proximity to top attractions like the Uffizi Gallery and the Duomo. And, like other St. Regis outposts, The St. Regis Florence specializes in a variety of top-notch services, including private attraction tours with Bentley chauffeurs and access to tours of private art collections. When you've worked up an appetite, head to the hotel's Winter Garden by Caino, an upscale dining venue that has earned a Michelin star for its innovative Italian dishes. Former diners said the restaurant's setting was just as impressive as its food and service. You'll also find a wine cellar with more than 300 local and international wines on-site. After satiating your hunger and thirst, retire to your Italian-inspired digs, which feature Florentine, Medici and Renaissance details like frescoes and coffered ceilings. Upgrade to a premium room or suite for access to additional amenities like 24-hour butler service, Bose sound systems and separate showers and bathtubs. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, San FranciscoSan Francisco, CA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated on the southern fringes of Chinatown, The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco earns high praise from recent guests, who say that the hotel makes for a convenient choice for both business and leisure travelers. The rooms here are dressed in blue and white and Frette linens, as well as a variety of high-end amenities, such as flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and high-speed internet access. Visitors to this property will also have access to the in-house Spa L'OCCITANE by the Bay and its full list of treatments, as well as the raved-about contemporary Californian cuisine served at Parallel 37. But for many guests, the highlight of staying here was the exceptional level of customer service they received. Visitors say that the employees were friendly and respectful, providing an overall feeling of being treated like royalty (though you may have to shell out like royalty to stay here). Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosHotel Arts BarcelonaBarcelona, B1.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hotel Arts Barcelona, a Ritz-Carlton property, resides in one of just a few skyscrapers found near La Barceloneta and Port Olímpic. On-site, you'll enjoy amenities like a spa and a pool, both of which boast Balearic Sea vistas. You'll also find picturesque water views from many of the property's 483 accommodations. All guest rooms and suites feature neutral, contemporary interiors with perks like coffee machines, bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs and Wi-Fi access. For additional conveniences like personalized concierge services and access to the hotel's club lounge, former guests recommend upgrading to a Club-level room or suite. More exclusive services, such as butler service and daily use of a MINI Cooper Cabrio, are available in the top floor penthouses. Before exploring Barcelona, fuel up at one of the property's six restaurants and bars. Most received high marks from past diners, although visitors especially enjoyed Enoteca Paco Pérez, a Michelin-starred eatery that specializes in modern Mediterranean cuisine. Then, make your way to the nearby Ciutadella/Villa Olímpica metro station to get to La Barceloneta's shops and nightclubs and must-see attractions like The Gothic Quarter. Keep in mind that this Marriott property participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so members can use or earn points by staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkNew York, NY1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThis stylish Ritz rises above Central Park's south side, beckoning to luxury-seekers in search of a prime midtown Manhattan location paired with impeccable customer service. Previous travelers highlight the elegance of the 259 redesigned accommodations, calling out extra touches like 400-thread-count linens, deep-soaking tubs and Asprey bath products as major perks. Past visitors also cite the hotel staff as extremely accommodating. You're guaranteed a five-star stay here, from the mouthwatering entrees served at the swanky Auden Bistro & Bar to the lavish spa services at the in-house La Prairie. Despite the exorbitant price tag, recent guests agreed the hotel's unparalleled location and ambiance are worth the splurge. And thanks to the Ritz's Marriott ties, guests who participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program may also receive complimentary perks, such as free nights, for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Whitby HotelNew York City, NY1.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThe Whitby Hotel opened in February 2017 and is the sister hotel to the popular Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo. The Whitby offers some of the same signature touches, such as quirky, colorful headboards, afternoon tea and warehouse-style windows. Guests can't get enough of this beautifully designed property and its stellar customer service. Inside, The Whitby offers 86 guest rooms and suites, each of which is uniquely decorated. All accommodations are equipped with complimentary internet access, flat-screen TVs, sitting areas, workstations and granite or marble bathrooms with dual sinks. The hotel is also home to a screening room with 130 seats, a drawing room and a 24-hour fitness center. If you're feeling a bit peckish, head to The Whitby Bar & Restaurant for a meal: The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a prix fixe theater dinner menu. Travelers highly recommend bedding down at this hotel, citing its comfortable rooms, classy atmosphere and superb location as reasons to return. Keep in mind though, like its sister property, a stay here does not come cheap. You'll find The Whitby in midtown Manhattan, just south of Central Park.
- View all PhotosPrince de Galles, A Luxury Collection Hotel, ParisParis, 752.6 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A Parisian landmark since it opened in 1928, the Prince de Galles, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Paris welcomed notable visitors including Winston Churchill, Marlene Dietrich and Elvis Presley. These days, visitors are impressed with the hotel's dedicated staff and prime address on George V Avenue, just steps from the trendy shopping and dining establishments found on the Champs-Élysées. The art deco hotel boasts 115 rooms and 44 luxury suites that offer custom-made furniture, Saint Laurent marble floors, large windows overlooking Paris, Lalique toiletries and complimentary Wi-Fi access. While most former guests raved about their accommodations, many said that the fresh flowers provided inside and the pre-arrival amenity request service are what set this property apart. When you're ready to venture outside your digs, relax in the spa, break a sweat in the fitness center or grab a bite to eat in one of two on-site restaurants. Though some past guests thought the hotel didn't meet their expectations, given its price. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points here.
- View all PhotosHotel Grande Bretagne, a Luxury Collection Hotel, AthensAthens, I0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A landmark hotel situated in central Athens, the Hotel Grande Bretagne has impressed visitors since opening in 1874. The central location is ideal for business and leisure travelers alike, as it is within walking distance of boutique shops, museums, the business district and popular restaurants. Inside the hotel is the GB Roof Garden Restaurant, where award-winning cuisine is served alongside views of the Acropolis and Lycabettus Hill. Other on-site amenities include a full-service spa, a 24-hour fitness center, a confectionery and gift shop, a business center and multiple meeting spaces. Classic rooms – which some travelers say are a bit outdated – are decorated in a warm color palette of creams and taupe. They feature courtyard views and marble bathrooms with separate showers and bathtubs. All suites include DVD players, chocolates and 24-hour butler service, while the Royal Suite boasts standard suite conveniences, plus floor-to-ceiling windows with Acropolis vistas, a marble fireplace, an antique piano and a dining room with seating for up to 16 people. And because Athens' Hotel Grand Bretagne is part of the Luxury Collection brand under the Marriott umbrella, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, DallasDallas, TX5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated near the Museum of Art, the Dallas edition of the luxurious Ritz-Carlton brand goes beyond just offering many of the amenities you'd expect from a five-star hotel. For instance, this hotel boasts not just a pool, but a saline-treated rooftop pool; and not just facials and massages, but a 12,000-square-foot spa. But guests say that the rooms alone are worth The Ritz-Carlton, Dallas' high price tag. Spacious and elegant, these high-end digs come equipped with 400-thread-count linens and iPod docking stations, not to mention HD televisions and fully stocked minibars. If peanuts and cookies won't tide you over, make reservations at Fearing's Restaurant; previous visitors said that the eatery deserves its numerous accolades thanks to its gourmet American cuisine. But while most recent guests were satisified, a few say the service wasn't up to par for a Ritz property. Because of The Ritz-Carlton's affiliation with Marriott, member's of the company's loyalty program can trade in their rewards points for extra perks.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLike its sister property in Georgetown, this Ritz-Carlton offers no shortage of elegance. And with its enviable location, set in Northwest's Foggy Bottom area just a few blocks north of George Washington University, these stylish digs draw high-power politicos, celebrities and international guests alike. Apart from its star clientele, the Ritz boasts a wide array of amenities, including the acclaimed on-site restaurant, Westend Bistro, a vibrant hot spot known for its flavorful American fare. The Ritz also touts unique property features, such as a 10,000-square-foot ballroom and 16,000 square feet of meeting space. But what guests seem to love the most are the spacious rooms here, which all include large Italian marble bathrooms, sumptuous feather beds, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and sleek flat-screen TVs. Keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and use points by staying here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Hotel Santo DomingoSanto Domingo5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThis JW Marriott outpost offers contemporary elegance in Santo Domingo's affluent neighborhood of Piantini, less than 2 miles southwest of the city center. Travelers with a penchant for the finer things in life will especially appreciate the hotel's location steps from the luxe BlueMall, which features stores like Cartier, Zara and Louis Vuitton. But guests say the JW Marriott Hotel Santo Domingo is also an ideal spot for business travelers thanks to its central location and various business amenities and facilities, not to mention the ample desk space in the rooms. Accommodations at this Marriott are described as comfortable and chic, with beige and white color palettes, leather headboards and sleek wood furnishings. Amenities are abundant. In the rooms, guests are treated to pillow-top mattresses, marble bathrooms, minifridges, coffee makers and complimentary bottled water. Visitors can utilize the hotel's grocery shopping service, work up a sweat in the fitness center, take a dip in the rooftop infinity pool or wine and dine at the Vertygo 101 - Lounge & Bar or the Winston's Grill & Patio. But reviewers say the highlight of the JW Marriot Hotel Santo Domingo is its superb customer service, with many travelers saying the staff made them feel right at home. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points here for extra perks.
- View all PhotosThe OmniaZermatt5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Service is the star at this Swiss hideaway. Lodgers regularly described staff as genuine, warm and incredibly helpful. And with only 30 rooms and suites to its name, it's easy to see how The Omnia can provide personalized service. The hotel is located in the Swiss Alps in the small town of Zermatt, home to the famous Matterhorn mountain which can be seen from various points around the property, including some guest rooms. Accommodations are contemporary, featuring a neutral color palette, sleek wood furnishings and modern comforts, such as flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi capabilities. Guests appreciated the quality of their digs and also praised the excellent on-site facilities. The Omnia has a penchant for wellness, as evidenced by its gym, spa treatments, Finnish sauna, Turkish bath, steam room, caldarium and flower steam room, which is enriched with floral oils. There's also an indoor-outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool that sits under Matterhorn's peak. The hotel staff can arrange for outdoor pursuits and other activities, as well as make reservations in the village below. Just make sure to stick close to the hotel when it's time to eat – the on-site restaurant is headed by a Michelin-starred chef.
- View all PhotosLas Alcobas, A Luxury Collection HotelMexico City5.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This well-appointed, centrally located boutique hotel wins favor from guests for its friendly and attentive staff and cool, inviting atmosphere. Situated in the fashionable Polanco neighborhood (referred to by some as the Beverly Hills of Mexico City), Las Alcobas boasts luxurious rooms with rain showers, whirlpool bathtubs, Bose sound systems, custom-made furniture, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and complimentary internet access. Along with the stylish digs, recent guests rave about the innovative cuisine at the on-site Dulce Patria restaurant, which prides itself on using locally sourced ingredients to deliver imaginative, Italian entrees. And when you're ready to relax, make an appointment at the spa for soothing therapies like a Lemon and Rosemary Jet Lag Massage or an Obsidian Hot Stone Massage. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosHotel MatildaSan Miguel de Allende0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Hotel Matilda breaks the mold of San Miguel de Allende hotels: While other luxury mainstays highlight the city's history by preserving antique architecture and dressing their rooms in colonial-style decor, Matilda showcases contemporary art and chic interior design. Guest rooms feature white, gray and brown hues (with a few turquoise accents), as well as top-notch amenities like 40-inch LCD TVs, iPod docking stations, MALIN+GOETZ bath products and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The hotel also boasts an infinity pool with a sundeck, as well as the Spa Matilda, where you can enjoy a soothing massage or body treatment. When you're ready for a bite to eat, Moxi Restaurant offers a menu filled with traditional Mexican eats along with inventive dishes. What's more, Hotel Matilda earns high praise from past visitors for its location in the heart of San Miguel de Allende – less than a block north of Juarez Park – and many guests feel the property delivers first-rate customer service.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis AtlantaAtlanta, GA5.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
According to recent guests, it's the wide variety of amenities coupled with excellent customer service that make this St. Regis one of their favorite hotels in Atlanta. But its location doesn't hurt, either: You'll find this luxurious property nestled near some of Buckhead's most popular shopping centers. During your stay at The St. Regis, Atlanta, you can tone up at the 24-hour fitness facility and cool off at the impressive 40,000-square-foot Pool Piazza. If you need an extra dose of R&R, consider getting a massage at the in-house Remède Spa. Previous guests also recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Astor Court. When it's time to bed down, rooms feature handcrafted chandeliers, Egyptian cotton bed sheets and white marble bathrooms, as well as high-tech fittings like flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. And because of its family ties, The St. Regis, Atlanta participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn points (and other perks) when they stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Shelbourne Dublin, Autograph Collection HotelDublin, D0.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Shelbourne Dublin brings guests back in time with historic decor, deep wood paneling, elegant chandeliers and traditional Irish charm. However, the hotle is not without modern amenities. Previous visitors enjoyed the Egyptian bedding, marble bathroom, flat-screen TV and iPod docking stations in the guest rooms as well as the complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the property. However, some expressed disappointment that their rooms weren't ready on time. In the morning, guests can fill up on breakfast at No. 27 Bar & Lounge, and later they can enjoy afternoon tea at The Lord Mayor's Lounge. The Saddle Room, which offers luxuries such as steak, seafood and vintage Champagne, is also a crowd favorite. Conveniently located in the city center, the hotel is within easy walking distance of Trinity College, St. Stephen's Green and other Dublin attractions. But if you'd rather relax than explore, treat yourself at the hotel's three-floor spa which offers massages, body treatments and facials as well as a full-service salon. There is also a fitness center complete with a lap pool. Another plus: Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points at this Marriott outpost.
- View all PhotosThe Guesthouse ViennaVienna0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A stay at The Guesthouse Vienna is all about location, location, location, according to recent guests. Its address in the heart of Austria's biggest city puts travelers close to just about everything they could ever need. Bars, restaurants and shops can be found on just about every block, and popular attractions, such as St. Stephen's Cathedral, Hofburg Palace, the Museum of Fine Arts and House of Music, are all within walking distance of the property. The Guesthouse's accommodations stand out in that they resemble the kind of old-world elegance seen in many top European hotels. Instead, rooms here are both modern in design and amenities, featuring ultra-sleek furnishings and contemporary artwork in addition to rainforest showers, espresso machines, TVs and towel radiators. (Some do warn, however, that the standard accommodations are on the smaller side.) What's more, all drinks in the minibar (except for spirits) are included in the room rate. The on-site Brasserie & Bakery – another guest favorite – serves food all day and offers kids menus. Service was also a big standout at this property: Guests described the staff as friendly and helpful, and strongly suggested relying on the concierge for activity recommendations.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis RomeRome1 mile to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Built as a grand palace in 1894, The St. Regis Rome is still filled with ornate treasures from its heyday. Some of the property's most exquisite original details include Murano glass light fixtures, a handcrafted stucco staircase and the famous Ritz Ballroom, which features Italian frescoes, chandeliers, gilded mirrors and candelabras. Superior Rooms offer wooden inlaid furniture, antiques acquired from state residences and velvet armchairs, while suites come with The St. Regis brand's legendary personal butler service – a hallmark of the brand since 1904. Outside of the property's accommodations, guests will find CÆLUM Lounge & Bar, an upscale restaurant and bar designed to match the hotel's Belle Époque period details that serves Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel also houses Di...Vino, a private wine cellar with over 500 labels in an alcove of the Baths of Diocletian. Recent guests appreciated the hotel's prime location near Rome's Piazza Della Repubblica and that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ViennaVienna0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Those seeking the lap of luxury during their stay in Vienna should look no further than this Ritz-Carlton outpost. The hotel boasts spacious rooms and suites outfitted with plenty of amenities both traditional and modern. Standard 409-square-foot rooms (the largest standard hotel rooms in Vienna) feature flat-screen TVs, sound systems with iPhone docking stations, in-room Nespresso coffee machines and bathrooms with rainfall showers, separate tubs, heated floors and towel warmers. Room rates also include access to the fitness center, swimming pool and all other wellness facilities (though some services do cost extra). For dining, guests can indulge in farm-to-table fare at the DSTRIKT Steakhouse or enjoy some Italian fare at Pastamara. You can also grab a drink at the seasonal Atmosphere Rooftop bar or have a cigar at the D-Bar. What made this Ritz-Carlton so memorable for many guests was the incredible service; previous lodgers said the staff went above and beyond to make their stay a special one. You'll find the Ritz Carlton Vienna spread across four palaces in the city's center, less than a mile from top attractions, such as the House of Music, St. Stephen's Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts. Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.