- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon CityArlington, VA5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLocated across the Potomac River in northern Virginia, The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City makes an ideal oasis for business and leisure travelers alike. The property features a business center and plenty of meeting space, which makes it easy to work from the road. And sightseers love that the Arlington National Cemetery and the Pentagon are nearby, while indoor access to the metro makes commuting to the National Mall in Washington, D.C. a breeze. Plus, if you've got little ones in tow, this Ritz outpost offers a variety of family-friendly amenities, including kid-friendly menus. When hunger sets in, retreat to fyve Restaurant Lounge for delectable modern American fare and inventive cocktails. And when it's time to turn in for the day, you'll sleep easy with plush duvets and 400-thread-count Frette linens. Accommodations also come equipped with flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms and lavish bath products. While most recent guests report a satisfactory stay and stellar customer service, some said that the hotel facilities could use some updating, as they aren't quite up to the Ritz' high standards. Since Ritz-Carlton falls under the Marriott umbrella, if you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn or redeem points by choosing to stay here. Note that the hotel is connected to the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City shopping mall.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Arlington Capital View HotelArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
With 300 guestrooms located in the heart of Crystal City, Renaissance Arlington Capital View Hotel appeals to business travelers looking to kick back after a long day of working downtown. Guestrooms provide a serene oasis to unwind and come fully stocked with staple Renaissance amenities, including a flat-screen HDTV, a mini-fridge, and Aveda bath products. Though most guests appreciate the hotel staff's friendly demeanor and modern amenities, some say they could do without the hotel's expensive Wi-Fi ($12.95 daily) and parking charges ($37 for self-parking; $42 for valet). Because this Renaissance is a member of the Marriott brand, guests can accrue Marriott Bonvoy rewards to be put towards free nights and room upgrades. Renaissance Arlington Capital View also houses SOCCi, an Italian kitchen and bar that boasts an extensive wine list and freshly prepared pasta dishes.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Crystal CityArlington, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated about 4 miles south of downtown Washington, D.C., and just west of Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, the 220-room Westin Crystal City impresses guests with its immaculate accommodations and its location. Past visitors appreciated The Westin's proximity to the airport (plus the free shuttle service offered) and the Crystal City metro station, which allowed travelers to commute into D.C. to see its most popular attractions without the hassle of dealing with traffic and parking. Those staying at this hotel are also close to a variety of shops and restaurants, including those found at the Crystal City Shops underground mall and the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City shopping complex. At the hotel, guests can go for a run in the WestinWORKOUT gym, work on a project in the business facilities or sit down for a meal at Nutrio Restaurant and Bar. When it's time to bed down, rooms are typical of the Westin brand, featuring Heavenly Beds, White Tea by Westin bath products, coffee makers and internet access (for a fee). And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien ArlingtonArlington, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSituated in a Virginia suburb known as Arlington, this Le Méridien property offers luxury digs and beautiful views of the Potomac River. Guests compliment this hotel's location (Georgetown is just across the river) and its commitment to impeccable service. Recent visitors say everyone, from the concierge to the wait staff, goes above and beyond to ensure guests feel welcome. Past guests also praise the stylish (but small) accommodations, which feature neutral color schemes and modern amenities, such as flat-screen TVs, wall-to-wall windows and in-room Wi-Fi (for a fee). The biggest complaint from prior travelers was the lack of a coffee maker in the room, so if you need your morning cup, you'll have to get it nearby. However, one major draw is the Amuse restaurant and lounge, which boasts French and Italian culinary offerings alongside excellent views of Georgetown. Plus, because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Arlington GatewayArlington, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
As its name suggests, this hotel resides on the other side of the Potomac River from Washington, D.C. in Arlington, Virginia. The Westin Arlington Gateway isn't the first choice for some sightseers, but it does offer respite from the hustle and bustle of our nation's capital. It is a popular choice for business travelers, thanks to the hotel's 24-hour business center; meanwhile, the heated indoor pool and in-room spa treatments are great ways to unwind after a busy day. Plus, guest rooms come equipped with signature Westin amenities, like Heavenly Bath products and Heavenly Beds, to provide guests with extra comfort. Visitors can privately dine in their guest room or feast on Italian cuisine at the in-house restaurant, Pinzimini Restaurant & Lounge. Recent visitors highlight the location and clean accomodations as reasons to stay, while others were not as pleased with the customer service. And an added bonus of choosing to stay here is that you can collect or redeem extras if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member.
- View all PhotosCrystal City Marriott at Reagan National AirportArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Just a mile from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, guests of this Marriott property will find a free airport shuttle. All rooms come with pillow-top mattresses, ergonomic work areas and flat-screen TVs, and you can upgrade your room to a Concierge Level suite with access to a complimentary breakfast and lounge access with snacks, hors d’oeuvres and desserts. Wi-Fi in the lobby is free, but there is a fee for in-room Wi-Fi, and there is also a fee for on-site parking. You can sample local microbrews and American cuisine at the hotel’s BELL20 Restaurant or go for a dip in the property’s indoor pool. There are also bike and fitness trails close to the hotel Marriott Rewards members can earn and redeem points with a stay at this property.
- View all PhotosCrystal Gateway MarriottArlington, VA4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Crystal Gateway Marriott is a 4 star hotel located at 1700 Jefferson Davis Hwy in Arlington, VA. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 169 reviews.
- View all PhotosKey Bridge MarriottArlington, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Key Bridge Marriott in Arlington, Virginia, has tremendous views of Washington D.C.’s famous landmarks and recent visitors loved that only a short pedestrian bridge separates it from Georgetown University. The hotel is popular with business travelers as it has 17,000 square feet of meeting space, including a ballroom. It is also next to the Rosslyn Metro. Room amenities include a minifridge, coffee maker and premium movie channels. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee. (Extra charges were a recurring concern of recent guests.) The hotel also has a fitness center and pool. Guests can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner at Revival or watch the game and enjoy free Wi-Fi at Connexion. The hotel is close to Arlington National Cemetery, and a short trip to the U.S. Capitol, the National Mall and the Pentagon. The hotel is part of the Marriott hotel group, which means that rewards members can earn or redeem Marriott Rewards points at this hotel.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Arlington Capital ViewArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
The studio and one-bedroom suites in the Residence Inn Arlington Capital View come equipped with stocked kitchens with a stove, microwave, refrigerator and cookware, as well as separate living, dining and sleeping areas and free Wi-Fi access. There is an extra fee for pet-friendly accommodations. Located across the Potomac River from Washington, D.C., the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle within one mile of the hotel, which includes stops at Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport, Crystal City Metro Station and other spots. But some recent guests said they were disappointed by how long they had to wait until a shuttle showed up. On-site amenities include a gym, free bike rentals, outdoor areas to walk your pet and a full breakfast buffet, which recent guests said was a good value for the price. The hotel offers a variety of dining options, including Italian food at SOCCi, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus a barbecue area and convenience store. There is also a social hour three nights a week with light refreshments. This property allows Marriott Rewards members to accrue and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Arlington CourthouseArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
All 176 suites in the eco-friendly Residence Inn Arlington Courthouse come equipped with free Wi-Fi access, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and stocked kitchens with full-sized refrigerators, microwave cook-tops, dishwashers and coffee makers. On-site amenities include a health club with gym equipment, and an indoor pool and whirlpool, both of which operate under seasonal hours. This property offers a complimentary hot breakfast and sundries in a convenience store. The Courthouse Metro stop is nearby, which recent guests said was a convenient perk, as well as a host of shops, restaurants and entertainment venues in Arlington, Virginia. Recent guests raved about the friendly and professional staff, though others wished parking was free (there’s a fee). This Marriott property allows Marriott Rewards members to accrue and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Arlington Pentagon CityArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
The suites at the Residence Inn Arlington Pentagon City in Arlington, Virginia, come equipped with separate living areas, ergonomic workstations, free Wi-Fi access and fully equipped kitchens to complement the free grocery shopping service. On-site amenities include a full breakfast buffet with pastries, fruit, cereal and hot items; a fitness center; and an indoor pool. Recent guests praised the tasty breakfast and friendly, helpful hotel staff, although some guests were put off by the large crowds while trying to eat. There is also a barbecue and picnic area, and The Residence Inn Mix offers guests a social hour three days a week with light bites and drinks. The hotel is located near the Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Arlington National Cemetery and sites like the Pentagon and other federal buildings. This property allows Marriott Rewards members to accrue and redeem points.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Arlington RosslynArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
The 176 suites at the Residence Inn Arlington Rosslyn include living rooms, fully equipped kitchens, queen pullout sofa beds and queen beds. The rooms also have free Wi-Fi access and a desk with ample outlets. Property amenities include a fitness center, and there is a complimentary hot breakfast every morning and an evening social hour three nights a week. Located near the Rosslyn Metro Station, guests have easy access to downtown Washington, D.C. attractions and sites. While recent guests said they enjoyed the proximity to D.C. attractions at a lower price tag, other guests thought the rooms were outdated and that the appliances should be replaced. This Marriott property participates in Marriott Rewards, so members can accrue and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosCourtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National AirportArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
The guest rooms at the Courtyard Arlington Crystal City/Reagan National Airport come equipped with free Wi-Fi access, ergonomic workstations, minifridges and Keurig coffee makers. On-site amenities include a fitness center and a complimentary shuttle to and from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport. The on-site restaurant, The Bistro, serves breakfast with Starbucks beverages and dinner with cocktails. The hotel provides easy access to the Pentagon, Old Town Alexandria and sites in Washington, D.C. Recent guests said they enjoyed the convenience of the free shuttle and the proximity to local attractions,along with the friendly staff, although those with cars said parking was pricey. This Marriott property allows Marriott Rewards members to accrue and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosCourtyard Arlington RosslynArlington, VA3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
The guest rooms at the Courtyard Arlington Rosslyn all feature flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, coffee makers and free Wi-Fi access. Property amenities include a fitness room, and the hotel is near popular attractions like Arlington National Cemetery, the National Mall and Georgetown. Recent guests enjoyed being close to attractions and the Metro, and they also found the rooms clean and comfortable. Another highlight for many was the friendly customer service. The Bistro offers casual American fare with Starbucks beverages and evening cocktails, although some recent guests wished breakfast was free. This Marriott property allows Marriott Rewards members to accrue and redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Arlington BallstonArlington, VA
No confirmed availability on selected dates.3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.The guest rooms at the Residence Inn Arlington Ballston include free internet access, full-size pull-out sleeper sofas, fully equipped kitchens and noise-reducing double-paned windows. On-site amenities include an indoor pool and two fitness centers, as well as a complimentary grocery delivery service and free hot breakfast and evening social hour three nights a week. Recent guests said the breakfast options were appetizing and convenient. The hotel is located near attractions such as Nationals Park, Verizon Center, Arlington National Cemetery and the Ballston Common Mall, along with numerous shopping and dining options. There is on-site parking for a fee, but guests said there isn’t much space. This property allows Marriott Rewards members to redeem and accrue points.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.