- View all PhotosThe St. Regis AtlantaAtlanta, GA5.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
According to recent guests, it's the wide variety of amenities coupled with excellent customer service that make this St. Regis one of their favorite hotels in Atlanta. But its location doesn't hurt, either: You'll find this luxurious property nestled near some of Buckhead's most popular shopping centers. During your stay at The St. Regis, Atlanta, you can tone up at the 24-hour fitness facility and cool off at the impressive 40,000-square-foot Pool Piazza. If you need an extra dose of R&R, consider getting a massage at the in-house Remède Spa. Previous guests also recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Astor Court. When it's time to bed down, rooms feature handcrafted chandeliers, Egyptian cotton bed sheets and white marble bathrooms, as well as high-tech fittings like flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. And because of its family ties, The St. Regis, Atlanta participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn points (and other perks) when they stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Whitley, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Atlanta BuckheadAtlanta, GA6.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSet amid the glitz and glamour of the Buckhead neighborhood – about 9 miles north of downtown Atlanta – The Whitley goes above and beyond the call of duty in the name of luxury. Recent guests agreed that their stays at this Luxury Collection property truly exceeded expectations. Accommodations here are bright thanks to the panoramic windows and feature various creature comforts like flat-screen TVs, 400-thread-count linens, Asprey bath products and Wi-Fi access. While here, you'll also have access to the on-site spa and the hotel's fine dining establishment, Trade Root, where you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine. Although they love the appearance of this classy hotel and the high-end facilities it houses, guests are more impressed by the customer service here: Travelers say that everyone from the concierge to the housekeeping employees was very attentive and friendly. Keep in mind that because this hotel is part of the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, AtlantaAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta prides itself on being nothing less than luxurious. Rooms come outfitted with common amenities such as flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access as well as extra comforts including bathrooms with rain shower heads, fully stocked honor bars and technology butler services. There's also unbeatable views of the Atlanta skyline awaiting guests in their rooms. And because it sits just a few blocks from the World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Center, this downtown Atlanta hotel is an excellent location for sightseeing. When you're not checking out the city's top attractions, you can work up a sweat at the on-site fitness center or if you're wanting something extra, take part in group classes a nearby fitness center, for which the Ritz offers access. This property also earns props from guests for its stellar service staff. When it's time to get grubbin', the AG steakhouse specializes in Southern-style meat and seafood dishes. This Ritz-Carlton property participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so members can earn and use points by staying here.
- View all PhotosW Atlanta - DowntownAtlanta, GA0.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassLocated just a few blocks east of the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park, this W hotel is a great headquarters for sightseeing families. But the property's standout qualities include its various amenities. This W hotel is home to an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a spa; and if you're traveling with any four-legged friends, the W's pet program makes sure that dogs are welcome. Guests report the rooms are sleek and contemporary, equipped with the signature W bed, Bliss bath toiletries, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Recent lodgers also praise the rooftop pool bar for its panoramic city views. If you get hungry while you're here, the in-house eatery Local Motives serves casual American cuisine. Meanwhile, the Living Room lounge and bar and WET rooftop bar offer cocktails and various drinks. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Buckhead AtlantaAtlanta, GA6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassOccupying prime real estate in Buckhead's premier shopping district, The Westin Buckhead Atlanta is all about location. And that's not the only reason guests rave about this Westin: The hotel also features an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, a sizeable gym and even in-room spa treatments. Rooms here feature the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and the floor-to-ceiling windows found alongside flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and high-speed Internet access in each room. And with excellent customer service, it's no wonder recent guests consider coming back. The only complaint travelers had about this property was the pricey parking. Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or apply accrued points for stay benefits here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Atlanta Midtown HotelAtlanta, GA1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassResiding just a few blocks from the Georgia Institute of Technology and Piedmont Park and surrounded by top-notch eateries and nightlife options, this funky Renaissance hotel is a great place to experience everything this neighborhood has to offer. Each of the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown's guest rooms features its own unique decor – including colorful accent furniture and quirky modern art – and spectacular city vistas. Accommodations also come with creature comforts like flat-screen TVs, Aveda bath products (a guest favorite) and high-speed Internet access (for a fee). On-site amenities include a fitness center and Southern restaurant with a rooftop bar. According to recent guests, a visit to this hotel is worthwhile, citing the stylish rooms, unbeatable location and friendly staff as reason enough to return. And if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Atlanta Airport Gateway HotelAtlanta, GA9.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Renaissance outpost sits next to Atlanta's international airport, making it a superb choice for visitors with early or late flights, according to previous guests. Those who plan on sightseeing will need to rent a car or take public transportation (the College Park MARTA train station sits within walking distance) to reach downtown sights like Centennial Olympic Park and the Georgia Aquarium. However, business travelers will find the Georgia International Convention Center across the street, and six meeting rooms are available on-site. What's more, the hotel houses the New Orleans-inspired Hickory & Hazel Southern Table and Bar, a 24-hour fitness center and 204 contemporary guest rooms and suites. Standard amenities include marble bathrooms, minifridges, work desks and LCD TVs. In-room Wi-Fi access is available as well, but extra fees apply for those who are not part of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Although some guests bemoaned the hotel's pricey valet parking charge at $29 per day, most raved about the clean, spacious and well-appointed accommodations, as well as the friendly staff and tasty cuisine.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Atlanta BuckheadAtlanta, GA5.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated at the heart of Buckhead's shopping district, this JW Marriott hotel offers both comfort and convenience. Recent guests espeically like the fact that the hotel is attached to the Lenox Square Mall and that it's within easy commuting distance to a MARTA station, which is a particularly cost-effective method of airport transport. The hotel also features a fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and a whirlpool and sauna, so make sure to find some time for personal wellness. That way, you won't feel too guilty about indulging in a meal at the JW Marriott's in-house restaurant, the Nox Creek, which serves up hearty portions of classic American fare. Recent guests rave about the quality of the hotel's customer service, and most were pleased with their guest rooms (though some said rooms needed an update). Accommodations here feature TVs, marble bathrooms and high-speed Internet access. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosW Atlanta - MidtownAtlanta, GA1.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassSitting only about a five-minute walk from Piedmont Park, the W Atlanta - Midtown frees you up to tour the Big Peach without losing sleep due to downtown noise. In addition to an enviable location, the property offers luxurious extras like the Bliss Spa and the fitness center, not to mention pet-friendly amenities. And when it's time to bed down, rooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, the W flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to 24-hour room service. The common areas in this hotel live up to the W brand's chic reputation: The lobby features contemporary furniture, while the stylish Whiskey Park bar exudes a see-and-be-seen atmosphere. (If you're looking for something more filling, try the farm-to-table fare at TRACE restaurant.) However, some frequent W guests say this is not up to par with other W's they've stayed at, with some rooms showing signs of age. Still, many agreed the location was a reason to celebrate. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Atlanta Perimeter HotelDunwoody, GA11.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Le Méridien property in Atlanta impresses guests with its modern interiors and pleasant staff. Situated in a northern suburb of Atlanta, the hotel is about 15 miles northeast of downtown. Even though guests were a bit removed from the city center, it didn't bother very many travelers. Visitors gush about the spacious rooms, which flaunt a sleek, contemporary design with original artwork and a Le Méridien platform bed dressed in 350 thread count sheets. Guests can always retreat to the hotel's restaurant, Portico, when their stomachs start to rumble. When night falls, grab a cocktail at Longitude 84 or venture out to the Dunwoody neighborhood and check out the Perimeter Mall for shopping and more dining options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel & Convention CenterAtlanta, GA9.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
While its location may not be the most convenient for tourists – its about 12 miles north of downtown Atlanta – the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel offers a quiet setting. Recent visitors rave about the rooms, consistently describing them as spacious, comfortable and clean. Accommodations here come equipped with pillowtop mattresses, in-room coffee makers, flat-screen TVs with premium movie channels and high-speed internet access (for a fee). The property also houses a fitness center, spa and three restaurants. Some travelers are keen to note that this hotel primarily caters to business travelers with its 65,000 square feet of event space, but leisure travelers say this Renaissance is a standout nonetheless. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can rack up or apply accumulated points here to enjoy complimentary stay perks.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference ResortStone Mountain, GA15.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Perched on a bright blue lake in Stone Mountain Park (about 29 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta), the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort is an ideal home base for those of you who like to be outside. This hotel boasts easy access to hiking and biking trails, as well as two golf courses. For those who prefer to experience the environment without breaking a sweat, guests say that the private veranda or balcony – with sweeping views of the surrounding park – was a major perk of staying at this hotel. Factor in the spa and four restaurants and this sprawling facility can be considered a vacation destination in itself. Still, some recent guests were disappointed with the additional charges for amenities like Wi-Fi and bottled water. However, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you may be able to use accumulated points to bypass some of those additional fees (or simply earn more to apply to your next Marriott stay).
- View all PhotosThe Westin Peachtree Plaza, AtlantaAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTowering 73 stories over downtown Atlanta, The Westin Peachtree Plaza offers spectacular views of the city, including the Centennial Park sprawl. It's these views incredible views and convenient location that keep guests in awe throughout their stay. This property's accommodations flaunt the Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and a matching Heavenly bathroom, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. When it's time to relax, head to the 11th-floor pool, which features a retractable, curved glass roof. Or, hop on an elevator up to the Sun Dial Restaurant for drinks and a meal. Situated on the 73rd floor, the revolving eatery offers diners a 360-degree view of the city. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosW Atlanta - BuckheadAtlanta, GA5.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated in Atlanta's most upscale neighborhood, the W Atlanta - Buckhead is luxurious both inside and out. Like most W hotels, this Buckhead property features colorful, contemporary decor that add a swanky, see-and-be-seen feel to this hotel. The hotel's amenities cater to business and leisure travelers, alike. The FIT fitness center and outdoor infinity pool are there to help you look and feel great before hitting the town. And if you're traveling with pets, this W makes sure that they're taken care of too. Rooms here got mixed reviews. While outfitted with necessities such as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access, some guests say rooms are dated and are in need of an upgrade. And if you're a light sleeper, guests say ear plugs are necessary to combat the paper thin walls. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Atlanta Perimeter NorthAtlanta, GA10.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sitting about 14 miles north of downtown Atlanta, The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North is in the ideal location for business travelers. Rooms include the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and Heavenly bath fixtures as well as flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access and ample work space. The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North boasts a variety of amenities, including a business center, an outdoor pool and even kid-friendly services and amenities. There's also an on-site restaurant, Savor Bar & Kitchen, which serves contemporary Southern specialties. Plus, a free shuttle service runs from the hotel to nearby shopping and dining areas, making it easy to avoid cabin fever. While there is plenty to appreciate at this Westin, guests say the awesome staff was one of the biggest standouts. Marriott Bonvoy members can accrue or redeem reward points here for complimentary perks.
- View all PhotosSheraton Atlanta HotelAtlanta, GA0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassJust 11 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, this downtown hotel sits in a central location ideal for city exploration. From the hotel, guests are just three blocks from the nearest metro station and are less than a mile away from Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center and the Georgia Aquarium. Accommodations at this Sheraton are traditional in design and feature amenities such as LCD flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access and complimentary in-room Starbucks. While staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, you can get a taste of local Southern flavor at Fandangles Restaurant & Bar while sipping drinks at the 50-foot bar. Travelers say that the customer service here is great, with many saying it was one of their favorite parts of their stay at the hotel. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Marriott MarquisAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Atlanta Marriott Marquis' location in downtown Atlanta makes it an ideal choice for sightseers. From here you'll find the World of Coca Cola, Centennial Olympic Park and the CNN Center are just a short walk away. With four restaurants, fitness amenities (including an indoor and outdoor pool) and excellent customer service, the Marriott Marquis welcomes guests to the ATL in true Southern style. But what really wins guests over is this hotel's friendly staff: Travelers say that the employees here are beyond friendly and that they go above and beyond to ensure an excellent stay. Guest rooms here also earn praise for their inviting quality; accommodations boast enviable Atlanta skyline vistas and spacious bathrooms with granite countertops, as well as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access. And, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can earn and redeem rewards here.
- View all PhotosTwelve Downtown, Autograph CollectionAtlanta, GA0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated less than a mile east of the Centennial Olympic Park, TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel & Residences boasts an enviable downtown Atlanta location with modern, spacious suites. Each accommodation features a full-size kitchen, separate living room and sleeping areas and sleek, contemporary furnishings. Guests say the room design and the apartment-like amenities made their stays particularly enjoyable, especially the cool kitchens and private balconies. When you're not lounging in your digs, retreat to the outdoor pool (open seasonally), or grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant, the ROOM at TWELVE. Past visitors say the service and food quality is acceptable for a quick meal, but lodgers also recommend exploring the nearby restaurants for more variety.
- View all PhotosTwelve Midtown, Autograph CollectionAtlanta, GA2.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Visitors heap compliments on this hotel's prime midtown location in Atlantic Station (a few miles north of downtown Atlanta). Step outside the hotel doors and you'll find plenty of shops and restaurants, including a Starbucks right next door. Back inside the hotel, you'll find spacious one- and two-bedroom suites with full-size kitchens and separate living areas. Recent guests appreciate the size of the rooms, though some say the rooms could use some more TLC. When you need a jolt of energy, you can head to the outdoor pool (weather permitting) or the fitness center, or grab a bite to eat at the Lobby Bar & Bistro at TWELVE restaurant, which serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. When it comes to service, guests say it was a mixed bag. While some visitors reported interacting with nothing but friendly and helpful staff, others had different, unpleasant experiences.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Atlanta AirportCollege Park, GA10.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
There are several perks to staying at this airport-adjacent hotel. First, there's the complimentary shuttle service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. And second, staying at this hotel will put you within easy reach of the Georgia International Convention Center. Location aside, The Westin Atlanta Airport hotel features accommodations equipped with Westin's Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs and sizable workstations, perfect for business travelers. The Westin Atlanta Airport houses a fitness center and a pool, and the property is willing to accommodate pets, too. Despite the amenities offered, some recent guests aren't pleased with extra charge for parking and say the hotel could use a facelift. And though they tout the convenience of the complimentary shuttle, some travelers say it could use improvement with its timetables and service. But for an airport hotel, travelers say the Westin is an OK choice. Meanwhile, the in-house eatery, Cecelia's Southern Table Restaurant, serves up delicious American cuisine. Plus if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Airport Marriott GatewayCollege Park, GA9.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway is a 4 star hotel located at 2020 Convention Center Concourse in Atlanta. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1436 reviews.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory AreaAtlanta, GA7.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Atlanta Marriott Century Center/Emory Area is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2000 Century Blvd NE in Atlanta. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 216 reviews.
- View all PhotosSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North HotelAtlanta, GA10.9 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 800 Hammond Drive in Atlanta. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 765 reviews.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Airport MarriottCollege Park, GA10.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Atlanta Airport Marriott is a 3.5 star hotel located at 4711 Best Rd in Atlanta. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 998 reviews.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference CenterAtlanta, GA6.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center is a 3.5 star hotel located at 3405 Lenox Rd NE in Atlanta. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 740 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.