- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ClevelandCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis Ritz property receives rave reviews among recent guests for its locale adjacent to the Tower City mall and its 206 luxury accommodations with sleek flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms, fully stocked minibars, complimentary morning newspapers and picturesque views of Cuyahoga River, Lake Erie or downtown Cleveland. The property is fresh off a 2017 renovation – and travelers love the updated interiors, fitness center and restaurant. And thanks to the Ritz-Carlton's Marriott ties, you can receive extra perks by choosing to bed down here if you take part in the Marriott Bonvoy program. This Ritz's location is ideal for city exploration: You'll find it just down the road from two stadiums – the Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse and Progressive Field. When dinnertime rolls around, indulge in tasty American cuisine at TURN Bar + Kitchen. Most recent visitors report a pleasant experience all around and say the staff members are friendly and helpful. However, guests warn a stay here doesn't come cheap.
- View all PhotosMetropolitan at The 9, Autograph CollectionCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the historic Cleveland Trust building, the Metropolitan at The 9 hotel is less than a mile from attractions like the House of Blues, The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and all three sports stadiums (Rocket Mortgage FieldHouse, Progressive Field and FirstEnergy Stadium). In addition to a prime location, the hotel boasts unique spaces, including an indoor dog park (the only hotel in the city to offer one) and a seasonal rooftop sun lounge. The property also features the high-tech Alex Theater and the Vaults – a bar and event space in the bank's former rotunda and vaults. Guests can eat meals at the on-site restaurant, Adega, or grab snacks from the Heinen's Market before sipping a nightcap at either one of two bars. Recent guests were equally impressed with the distinctive, spacious guest rooms that all feature large seating areas with sofa beds, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, minibars and complimentary internet access. Those looking to splurge should consider booking a RSRV level room located on the top floor of the hotel. These rooms boast lounge access, complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres, cocktails and midday and late night snacks. Recent guests said the staff was accommodating and friendly, with great attention to detail. And since this hotel is a member of Marriott's Autograph Collection, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosCleveland Marriott Downtown at Key CenterCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassA block from the Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland and just south of the Lake Erie shoreline, the Cleveland Marriott Downtown at Key Tower welcomes visitors with 400 guest rooms and suites. Rooms offer city or lake views, and either one king-sized bed or two double beds. All accommodations come with bathrobes, TVs with premium channels including HBO, minifridges, coffee makers and work desks. Bathrooms have marble vanities and shower and tub combos. There's an additional fee for in-room Wi-Fi access and parking. Hotel guests have access to the swanky 20,000-square-foot Vedas fitness center, which also offers fitness classes for a fee, and the spa and salon. Recent guests raved about the friendly and knowledgeable customer service at this property. This Marriott hotel offers a few on-site dining choices. Il Venetian serves Italian fare, the Public Square Pantry is a grab-and-go option open for breakfast lunch and dinner, and Greatroom offers modern American fare and drinks for lunch and dinner. What's more, loyal Marriott guests can earn and redeem Marriott Rewards points during their stay.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocation is the prime selling point of this Westin in Cleveland – and what recent guests said they loved most about this property. The hotel puts guests within walking distance of both sightseeing hot spots, such as Progressive Field, FirstEnergy Stadium and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, and business facilities like the Cleveland Convention Center. Visitors will find plenty to do on the premises as well. The Westin Cleveland Downtown boasts a 24-hour business center, a restaurant serving farm-to-table food and a fitness studio. But if you would rather get outside, the hotel provides running maps of the area and will lend guests workout gear for a small fee. Back at the hotel, travelers will find that rooms come with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs, glass-topped work desks, internet access (for a fee) and views of the Cleveland skyline or Lake Erie. In addition to the Westin's ideal location, past guests lauded the hotel's employees saying they went above and beyond to make their stays pleasant. Though, some travelers said there was room for improvement with the hotel's room service and Wi-Fi speeds, and many wished the valet parking fee wasn't so steep (it's $30 per night). If you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can offset costs by using points to cover your stay.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Cleveland HotelCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Marriott property rises 15 floors atop Public Square in downtown Cleveland. Its stone exterior is lined by maroon awnings on the street level, giving it a very elegant appearance. And the sophisticated look extends to the hotel's interior as well. Inside, guests are greeted with an airy main lobby appointed with large chandeliers and gold and red accents. Upstairs, guest rooms feature blue velvet accents, sumptuous down comforters and flat-screen TVs. However, the hotel's best asset, according to previous visitors, is its attentive hotel staff. The only complaints among recent guests were some signs of wear and tear in guest rooms and the pricey parking fees. But on the plus side, if you frequent Marriott properties, you're eligible to earn and use points here thanks to Marriott's rewards program. When you're stomach starts to rumble, check out Sans Souci, the hotel's on-site Mediterranean eatery.
- View all PhotosCleveland Airport MarriottCleveland, OH7.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Cleveland Airport Marriott is a 3.5 star hotel located at 4277 W 150th St in Cleveland. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 813 reviews.
- View all PhotosSheraton Cleveland Airport HotelCleveland, OH9.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Cleveland Airport Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel located at 5300 Riverside Dr in Cleveland. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 635 reviews.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.1 miles to city center3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
Nestled in the heart of downtown Cleveland, Residence Inn Cleveland Downtown offers guests all-suite accommodations that come complete with full kitchens, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). A full American breakfast is included with your stay each morning, and an abundance of dining options are available just steps from the hotel. Other on-site amenities include a 24-hour fitness center and complimentary grocery shopping services. While valet parking is available, some recent visitors where miffed there is no self-parking option connected to the hotel. Travelers who choose to stay at this Marriott hotel will find themselves within walking distance of Quicken Loans Arena and a variety of downtown shops and restaurants, and just a short drive from attractions like Progressive Field, the Greater Cleveland Aquarium and Edgewater Pier. What’s more, guests should keep in mind that Marriott Rewards members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosAloft Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.7 miles to city center
No confirmed availability on selected dates.3.0-star Hotel Class3.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.Located in the business and entertainment district of Cleveland, Aloft Cleveland Downtown is near classic Ohio attractions like the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. The hotel has 150 guest rooms spread throughout eight floors and is pet-friendly. Guest rooms have free bottled water, minifridges and coffee makers. On-site amenities include a 24-hour gym, newspapers in the lobby and free Wi-Fi access. Guests must pay for parking at this property though. The hotel serves continental breakfast for a fee, and the Wxyz bar has cocktails and small bites and is popular among recent guests. Business travelers can utilize 3,130 square feet of event space for meetings or events. The hotel is an array of local attractions such as Edgewater Beach, Tower City Center and the Playhouse Square Theater. This property is part of the Marriott hotel group, which means that members can earn or redeem Marriott Rewards points during their stays here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.