- View all PhotosDenver, CO0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1980)Read MoreDenver's landmark hotel is a hit with history buffs and luxury lovers alike. The Brown Palace Hotel in the Uptown neighborhood has catered to the city's visitors for more than 100 years, and recent guests praised the property's period accents and antiquated ambiance, as well as its premiere customer service. In fact, this lavish hotel may be a great choice for a couples getaway thanks to the romantic Victorian decor and on-site extras (like a flower shop). Meanwhile, guest rooms feature more updated decor and high thread-count linens, making the bed a cozy place to curl up with your special someone. If you're still not relaxed, indulge in one of several couples-friendly spa services or plan to spend date night at a table for two at the Palace Arms restaurant. Because The Brown Palace is owned and operated by Marriott and is part of the brand's Autograph Collection, those who take part in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can put points toward extra perks or free nights.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreRenovated in 2017 and sitting in downtown Denver, The Ritz-Carlton is surrounded by some of the city's top things to do. Recent guests love that it's just a short walk to Coors Field, the 16th Street Mall and Larimer Square, meaning it's a great jumping-off point for leisure travelers. And the hotel itself isn't lacking, either. To rest up and look your best for a day (or night) on the town, you can splurge on a massage or a skin treatment at The Ritz-Carlton Spa, Denver. Or, if you're looking for a more low-key evening, plan on digging in to a hearty steak at the hotel's award-winning restaurant, Elway's Downtown. When it is time to call it a night, recent guests describe the rooms as spacious and inviting, thanks to 400-thread-count linens, five-fixture bathrooms, flat-panel TVs and cappuccino makers. Also, keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosDenver, CO0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (597)Read MoreHoused in the former Colorado National Bank building, the Renaissance Denver Downtown City Center Hotel impresses guests with its stunning architecture and elegant decor. While the lobby and public areas of this Renaissance outpost were modeled after the original building, the hotel's rooms are more modern and feature flat-screen TVs, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. Travelers praised the guest rooms for their overall comfort and spaciousness. Recent guests were also complimentary of the on-site eatery, Range, which serves "new American west cuisine" with ingredients inherent to the Rocky Mountain region. The lobby Teller Bar also received high praise for its awesome setting and cocktails. And thanks to the hotel's central downtown location, more eateries and bars are within easy walking distance of the property, according to recent visitors. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn and redeem points at this Denver hotel.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosDenver, CO2.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1058)Free WiFiRead MoreSitting at the heart of the upscale Cherry Creek neighborhood just southeast of downtown Denver, the JW Marriott is an ideal home base for sightseers. Within a few miles of the hotel are several popular sites like the Denver Botanic Gardens, the Molly Brown House Museum and the Denver Art Museum. Recent guests praise this hotel for its style; guest rooms feature bright colors, bold patterns and sleek furnishings as well as marble baths and flat-screen TVs. Meanwhile, common areas exude a welcoming atmosphere from its hardwood floors and big, comfy furniture. Although they praise the JW Marriott's on-site facilities, which include a fitness center and the savory Social Fare, previous visitors say that it was the hotel staff that made them want to return to this property. Lodging here doesn't come cheap, but members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can offset the cost of their stay by trading in points for perks.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosDenver, CO18.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (895)Read More
Located next to Denver International Airport's Jeppesen Terminal, this Westin beckons to travelers who have an early flight to catch. Inside, visitors will find a fitness studio, more than 37,500 square feet of event space and an indoor pool, where guests can take in expansive runway views from floor-to-ceiling windows. Meanwhile, the property's 519 soundproofed guest rooms and suites boast desks with ergonomic chairs, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, Westin Heavenly Beds and picture windows with airport or mountain and prairie vistas. When it's time to eat, there's Grill & Vine, which serves modern American fare and the brand's healthy SuperFoodsRx dishes. Additional options include a lounge with cocktails and small bites and a coffee shop with pastries, Starbucks beverages and more. Overall, former guests praised The Westin Denver International Airport's contemporary rooms and convenient airport access, though some lamented the high room rates and wished the property was closer to downtown Denver. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points here.
- Read More
Recent visitors were wowed by this Denver hotel's chic interiors and convenient downtown location near the Colorado Convention Center and Larimer Square. Rooms feature floor-to-ceiling windows, espresso machines, gray wood flooring and 55-inch flat-screen TVs. Though some recent guests described the rooms as "tiny" (they start at 259 square feet), others appreciated their distinctively European, contemporary flair. Lodgers were unanimous in their praise of the rooftop bar, 54thirty, which offers panoramic city views from its perch 5,430 feet above sea level. Other on-site amenities include a lobby bar, a restaurant, a fitness center and complimentary use of the hotel's fleet of Priority Bicycles. Off-site, lodgers can visit the Clyfford Still Museum free of charge thanks to the hotel's Unlock Art partnership. Guests simply show their hotel key card to enjoy the museum. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program will also be happy to know they can rack up or cash in points when staying here.
- View all PhotosWestminster, CO11 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1089)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Westin Westminster may not be in the most convenient location for Denver sightseers, but its ample conference space (more than 27,000 square feet) makes it a solid choice for business travelers. Guests also appreciated the close proximity to amenities and activities, including Westminster City Park, an AMC movie theater, Dave & Busters and Butterfly Pavilion, to name a few. While some described accommodations as comfortable, others couldn't help but notice a little wear and tear in some of the bathrooms and wished the rooms could be a bit bigger. Though the views of the nearby mountains earned a smile from more than just a few guests. The facilities received mixed reviews: Kachina (the in-house restaurant) gets a thumbs-up from some for its Southwestern fare while others found it to be just ok. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free Parking
- Read MoreLocated in the trendy LoDo district – just a short commute from the Denver Art Museum and the Denver Center of the Performing Arts – The Westin Denver Downtown caters to business travelers and sightseers alike. This Westin branch makes you feel like royalty, boasting lavish amenities like in-room spa services, a rooftop pool and the chic Palm Restaurant, which serves up hearty portions of prime-cut steak. Previous guests describe the rooms as fairly standard for a Westin property, not that it's a bad thing: Guest rooms are furnished with signature Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs and large workstations. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can use their points to upgrade to a room with a private balcony (and views of the Rockies). Although they admit that The Westin Denver Downtown's rates are a steal given its location near Larimer Square, previous guests mention that parking here can be a pain.
- View all PhotosDenver, CO0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2965)Free WiFiRead More
Housed within Denver's former American National Bank Building (which was built in 1910), the Magnolia Hotel Denver blends Old World architectural details (like original terra cotta ornamentation and an exterior clock) with modern amenities. On-site offerings include a 24-hour fitness center, two restaurants (a lounge with a billiards table and a retro venue with bistro-style fare), business facilities and 297 guest rooms and suites. Similar to other Magnolia properties, this hotel's accommodations feature modern interiors with flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and desks. Guests staying here are also treated to a variety of complimentary services and amenities, including daily breakfast, transportation around downtown Denver's business district, milk and cookies before bed and nightly cocktail receptions. The property's top-notch service and comfortable digs stood out the most to prior travelers, though a few noted limited space in standard accommodations. Additionally, several said outward facing rooms can get noisy because of the nearby light rail station, so if you're a light sleeper, consider requesting a room that overlooks the hotel's interior courtyard. When you're ready to explore Denver, you'll find a variety of restaurants, theaters and event spaces within walking distance, as well as can't-miss spots like Larimer Square and the 16th Street Mall. Keep in mind that because this is a Tribute Portfolio hotel, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read More
If you're looking for a hotel between Denver and Boulder, Colorado, you'll be pleased with the location of this Marriott, which is in Westminster (about 15 miles from either destination). Along with its locality, recent guests appreciated the hotel’s clean, spacious rooms, which are equipped with coffee makers, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access (for a fee; free for Marriott Bonvoy members). To make the most of the hotel's location, reviewers suggested requesting a mountain-view room to catch sight of the Rocky Mountains and Flatirons. Visitors can also admire the scenic views at the outdoor fire pit or sundeck. Other on-site amenities include a business center, a fitness center, an indoor pool, a breakfast buffet (available for a fee) and Tiller's Kitchen and Bar. Travelers were complimentary of the on-site breakfast, but suggested grabbing lunch and dinner at one of the many restaurants surrounding the hotel, citing uneven service at the on-site eatery. On the upside, members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program can cash in or rack up points for choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreIt's hard to go wrong with the Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel. Sitting on the 16th Street Mall – just a short walk from the Denver Art Museum – this hotel boasts a variety of amenities appreciated by business and leisure travelers alike. Cool off in the outdoor pool before enjoying a meal at one of the on-site restaurants (not including Peet's Coffee & Tea). Recent guests had mixed reviews of the guest rooms: Some found the accommodations to be quite small and outdated, while others appreciated the signature Sweet Sleeper bed. However, some visitors warn that this hotel comes with extra fees, citing high Internet and parking charges and lackluster customer service as reasons to book elsewhere. If you do decide to stay here, you can save some extra cash by paying for your room with points through the Marriott Bonvoy program.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Aurora, CO10.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (661)Free WiFiRead MoreMarriott Denver Airport at Gateway Park is a 3.5 star hotel located at 16455 E 40th Cir in Denver. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 661 reviews.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi