- View all PhotosDearborn, MI9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (897)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Henry, Autograph Collection is located in Dearborn, Michigan, just about 12 miles west of central Detroit. Guests frequently praise the hotel's prime setting, characterizing it as both safe and convenient to downtown. Along with the hotel's location, guests applaud the clean, comfortable rooms, which boast comfy linens, marble bathrooms and free Wi-Fi access. If you're not in the mood to venture beyond the hotel for meals, there's TRIA, the on-site restaurant that serves seasonal and organic American fare. Recent guests said the restaurant's dishes are delicious and well-priced. When it's time to burn off the calories, there's a fitness center and an indoor pool. Recent guests give The Henry a solid review, citing its attentive staff as friendly and knowledgeable. And because The Henry belongs to Marriott, Marriott Bonvoy members can accumulate or cash in reward points here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI18.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1567)Read MoreYou'll find this hotel on the campus of the Detroit Metropolitan Airport. It's attached to the Edward H. McNamara/Northwest World Gateway Terminal, but there's 24-hour shuttle service to the North Terminal, making it a cinch to catch flights. Guests say that this hotel is ideal for early morning departures, and that valet parking is both convenient and economical. Plus, the hotel is fitted with all of Westin's signature amenities, from a fully equipped fitness center to those cloud-like Heavenly Beds. Recent guests also report the cuisine at the on-site restaurant, reflections, is tasty, but a bit overpriced. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosDearborn, MI9.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (842)Free ParkingRead MoreOriginally built in 1931, this Dearborn, Michigan, hotel once occupied the grounds of Ford Motor Company. After undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation, The Dearborn Inn has managed to maintain its historic past while providing the creature comforts of the Marriott brand. You'll find The Dearborn Inn about 13 miles west of downtown Detroit, but it's just a quick walk from the Ford Museum (though you'll have to cross a busy street). Guests call it a gorgeous hotel for either a low-key vacation or an event: Its well-maintained grounds are lined with a picturesque jogging trail, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The Dearborn Inn's four floors contain 205 rooms and 24 suites, each boasting a marble bathroom, Bath & Body Works toiletries, a flat-screen TV and high ceilings. Guests report the rooms are spacious, but the bathrooms are small. Recent visitors also compliment the friendly and accommodating staff and point out that the two on-site restaurants serve quality American cuisine. Marriott Bonvoy members can accumulate or cash in points by staying here.Free Parking
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1488)Read MoreAfter a $200 million renovation in 2008, The Westin Book Cadillac Detroit (now included on the National Register of Historic Places) is back to its distinguished glory. Built in 1924 in the Italian Renaissance style, this hotel was – at the time – the world's tallest hotel. Now, it's fitted with Westin's signature Heavenly beds and baths, as well as ample meeting space and several dining options, including celebrity chef Michael Symon's ROAST restaurant. Recent guests praised the spacious rooms and said you can see the renovations represented throughout the entire property. Guests also appreciate the Westin's downtown Detroit location on Washington Boulevard. Visitors report that you can easily walk to surrounding restaurants and shops if you want to explore beyond your digs. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or cash in rewards here.
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (592)Free WiFiRead More
Rising 21 stories high, the Courtyard Detroit Downtown sits just across East Jefferson Avenue from the Detroit River. Guests here have access to a public transportation stop just outside the hotel, along with Greektown and Little Caesars Arena, both of which are within a mile of the hotel. This Marriott location features an indoor pool and whirlpool, fitness and business centers, meeting space with catering, laundry facilities and car rental services. Visitors can take advantage of valet parking, but recent reviewers aren’t a fan of the fee. This Motor City property is also home to an Applebee’s, IHOP and a convenience store – plus local restaurant delivery services. Contemporary accommodations include one king or two queen beds, a sofa bed, a minifridge, a microwave, a bathroom with granite countertops, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Plus, Marriott Rewards can earn or use points by choosing to stay here.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSouthfield, MI14.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (738)Free ParkingRead MoreIf you're a fan of the Westin brand but would rather not spend the night at the brand's property at the Detroit airport, then the Westin Southfield Detroit could be a worthy alternative. The Westin Southfield Detroit caters to business travelers, since it's located northeast of the city center near a number of Fortune 500 companies. Because of its location in an office park, some recent guests who weren't in Detroit on business said the hotel lacks character. However, visitors do praise the accommodating and friendly staff, the hotel's flat-screen TVs and pillow-top signature Heavenly Beds. Leave your room to taste the American food at Tango or stop by the lounge or coffee shop. You should also note that the hotel has an indoor heated pool and fitness center to help keep you moving during your stay. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosDetroit, MI0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1889)Free WiFiRead More
The 1,246 guest rooms and 52 suites in the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance Center come equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows, flat-screen TVs with premium channels, minifridges and coffee makers. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee. On-site amenities include a fitness center, a beauty shop, 34 meeting rooms and laundry facilities. For dining, the hotel offers Volt, which serves a breakfast buffet and American cuisine for lunch and dinner. Located on the RiverWalk and adjacent to Cobo Center and Hart Plaza, the hotel offers easy access to shops and eateries in downtown Detroit. While some recent guests enjoyed the stunning views of the river and proximity to local attractions, other guests said that the hotel’s massive size meant that they frequently found themselves lost. Because this is a Marriott property, members of the Marriott Rewards program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.