Best Marriott International Hotels in Georgia
- Read MoreAccording to recent guests, it's the wide variety of amenities coupled with excellent customer service that make this St. Regis one of their favorite hotels in Atlanta. But its location doesn't hurt, either: You'll find this luxurious property nestled near some of Buckhead's most popular shopping centers. During your stay at The St. Regis, Atlanta, you can tone up at the 24-hour fitness facility and cool off at the impressive 40,000-square-foot Pool Piazza. If you need an extra dose of R&R, consider getting a massage at the in-house Remède Spa. Previous guests also recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Astor Court. When it's time to bed down, rooms feature handcrafted chandeliers, Egyptian cotton bed sheets and white marble bathrooms, as well as high-tech fittings like flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. And because of its family ties, The St. Regis, Atlanta participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn points (and other perks) when they stay here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read More
The Ritz-Carlton, Atlanta prides itself on being nothing less than luxurious. Rooms come outfitted with common amenities such as flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access as well as extra comforts including bathrooms with rain shower heads, fully stocked honor bars and technology butler services. There's also unbeatable views of the Atlanta skyline awaiting guests in their rooms. And because it sits just a few blocks from the World of Coca-Cola and the CNN Center, this downtown Atlanta hotel is an excellent location for sightseeing. When you're not checking out the city's top attractions, you can work up a sweat at the on-site fitness center or if you're wanting something extra, take part in group classes a nearby fitness center, for which the Ritz offers access. This property also earns props from guests for its stellar service staff. When it's time to get grubbin', the AG steakhouse specializes in Southern-style meat and seafood dishes. This Ritz-Carlton property participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so members can earn and use points by staying here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA6.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1986)Read MoreSet amid the glitz and glamour of the Buckhead neighborhood – about 9 miles north of downtown Atlanta – The Whitley goes above and beyond the call of duty in the name of luxury. Recent guests agreed that their stays at this Luxury Collection property truly exceeded expectations. Accommodations here are bright thanks to the panoramic windows and feature various creature comforts like flat-screen TVs, 400-thread-count linens, Asprey bath products and Wi-Fi access. While here, you'll also have access to the on-site spa and the hotel's fine dining establishment, Trade Root, where you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine. Although they love the appearance of this classy hotel and the high-end facilities it houses, guests are more impressed by the customer service here: Travelers say that everyone from the concierge to the housekeeping employees was very attentive and friendly. Keep in mind that because this hotel is part of the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosGreensboro, GATripAdvisor (1355)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you want a relaxing getaway by excellent golf courses, consider this Ritz-Carlton in Greensboro, Georgia. The property is convenient to five golf courses, all of which were designed by renowned architects Rees Jones, Jack Nicklaus, Bob Cupp and Tom Fazio. While you play, you'll be treated to some spectacular views of the nearby Lake Oconee. But enough about golf: The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake Oconee can also brag about its gorgeous guest rooms, suites and cottages, all outfitted with cushy feather beds, marble trim bathrooms and stately wood furniture. During your stay here, you'll have your choice of five restaurants – including the extra delicious fare served at the Linger Longer Steakhouse. And of course there's a massive spa, which offers loads of treatments in addition to a traditional barbershop and nail treatment room. Though they have plenty of good things to say about the facilities at The Ritz-Carlton, travelers insist that it was the hotel's fantastic customer service that made their stays truly memorable. You'll find the hotel about 88 miles east of Atlanta. Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2006)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Mansion on Forsyth Park's staff exudes Southern hospitality, serving guests with plenty of smiles and spouting off locally known tips. The on-site Poseidon Spa offers additional pampering, with treatments ranging from relaxing massages to soothing facials. The in-house restaurant, 700 Drayton Restaurant, serves southern fare, while Casimir's Lounge features a rooftop patio and live music. If you're the kind of person that likes to get their hands dirty in the kitchen, visit the 700 Kitchen Cooking School. When it's time to retreat to your digs, you'll enjoy oversized soaking or whirlpool tubs, down comforters and unique artwork. There's also a fitness center on-site and outdoor pool, perfect for those wanting to get in some extra R & R while away. You'll find this hotel just south of Savannah's historic district, and because it is a member of Marriott's Autograph Collection, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2437)Free WiFiRead MoreThis gargantuan hotel lacks the personality but not the price of its smaller competitors. Guests who expect the standard Westin hotel will receive it, and have access to plenty of on-site amenities and activities along the way. There's a the on-site spa as well as the resort's greens and fairways — a major perk for avid golfers. Meanwhile, all rooms include the signature Heavenly Beds and bath fixtures, iHome radios, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access. And If you're lucky, you will get a pretty sweet view of the Savannah River; previous travelers recommend asking for a room with a river view, saying the panoramas are excellent. However, on the subject of water, The Westin Savannah Harbor is separated from the downtown area by said river, so you can expect your movements to be dictated by the cross-river shuttle ferries. For some guests, that's A-OK. In addition to golf and the spa, this Westin hotel boasts an outdoor pool and several dining options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1277)Free WiFiRead MoreGuests praise the Bohemian Hotel for its ideal location just steps from the Savannah River and near many of the city's top things to do. Accommodations here are dressed in red and brown decor and come outfitted with pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. Although the rooms are comfortable, the rooftop lounge is the real highlight for most visitors – you can enjoy excellent views of the riverfront while sipping delicious cocktails. You will also have access to two restaurants: Rocks on the River specializes in American fare and Rocks on the Roof serves up tasty tapas plates. One perk of the hotel is that it is part of the Autograph Collection properties and part of the Marriott family. As such, Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program members can use points toward a stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated just a few blocks east of the Georgia Aquarium and Centennial Olympic Park, this W hotel is a great headquarters for sightseeing families. But the property's standout qualities include its various amenities. This W hotel is home to an outdoor pool, a fitness center and a spa; and if you're traveling with any four-legged friends, the W's pet program makes sure that dogs are welcome. Guests report the rooms are sleek and contemporary, equipped with the signature W bed, Bliss bath toiletries, flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. Recent lodgers also praise the rooftop pool bar for its panoramic city views. If you get hungry while you're here, the in-house eatery Local Motives serves casual American cuisine. Meanwhile, the Living Room lounge and bar and WET rooftop bar offer cocktails and various drinks. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreLocated on the eastern shore of Jekyll Island in southern Georgia, this Westin property appeals to business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel offers direct beach access as well as close proximity to attractions like the Jekyll Island Convention Center and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center. Plus, this Westin outpost is surrounded by plenty of natural beauty, as the island is largely protected from development. Guests can participate in local nature tours or bike the 20 miles of paths around the island. On-site activities include lounging by the outdoor pool or sitting down for a meal at The Reserve, the hotel's restaurant. When it's time to sleep, all guest rooms come appointed with flat-screen TVs, minifridges and bathrooms that feature and rainfall showers. The property has a fitness center, and the Westin Jekyll Island allows guests to rent New Balance shoes and apparel – great for when visitors want to work up a sweat outdoors. Aside from the amenities, visitors were also complimentary of the staff, saying they were courteous and prompt. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSavannah, GA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (108)Free WiFiRead More
Located within walking distance of the iconic Forsyth Park in the historic district of Savannah, Georgia, the Perry Lane Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Savannah opened in 2018. Though it's the new kid on the block, the 167-room Marriott hotel features a local art collection, a partnership with an architectural tour guide, live music performances and a lending library, which makes you feel like the property has been part of the city for centuries. And with its private yoga classes, in-room spa treatments, bike rentals, rooftop pool and fitness center, you will want to keep returning here for the next century. Accommodations are as lavish as the common areas, and they include flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and deluxe bath products (upgrade to a suite for an additional sitting area). The food here is also sublime, visitors say. The Emporium Kitchen & Wine Market serves innovative fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner; Peregrin is a rooftop bar where guests can enjoy drinks and small dishes; and The Wayward specializes in handcrafted cocktails. Recent guests lauded the staff and comfortable accommodations at this hotel, and they also appreciated its location. However, visitors should beware of the $30 daily amenity fee tacked onto the room rate. Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreOccupying prime real estate in Buckhead's premier shopping district, The Westin Buckhead Atlanta is all about location. And that's not the only reason guests rave about this Westin: The hotel also features an indoor pool, on-site restaurant, sizeable gym and even in-room spa treatments. Rooms here feature the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and the floor-to-ceiling windows found alongside flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and high-speed Internet access in each room. And with excellent customer service, it's no wonder recent guests consider coming back. The only complaint travelers had about this property was the pricey parking. Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or apply accrued points for stay benefits here.
- Read MoreResiding just a few blocks from the Georgia Institute of Technology and Piedmont Park and surrounded by top-notch eateries and nightlife options, this funky Renaissance hotel is a great place to experience everything this neighborhood has to offer. Each of the Renaissance Atlanta Midtown's guest rooms features its own unique decor – including colorful accent furniture and quirky modern art – and spectacular city vistas. Accommodations also come with creature comforts like flat-screen TVs, Aveda bath products (a guest favorite) and high-speed Internet access (for a fee). On-site amenities include a fitness center and Southern restaurant with a rooftop bar. According to recent guests, a visit to this hotel is worthwhile, citing the stylish rooms, unbeatable location and friendly staff as reason enough to return. And if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- Read More
Situated about 30 miles north of Atlanta, The Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection earns praise from recent guests as an ideal romantic getaway. This Marriott outpost sits within the Avalon shopping center near the Verizon Amphitheatre and North Point Mall in Alpharetta, Georgia. Thanks to its location, travelers who choose to stay here find themselves near plenty of restaurants and shops – a highlight for recent visitors. The accommodations were another point of praise for reviewers, who appreciated the upscale, clean room design. Guest rooms come outfitted with minifridges, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and floor-to-ceiling windows. Outside the accommodations, guests will find a rooftop outdoor pool, a fitness center and a Starbucks on-site. The Hotel at Avalon, Autograph Collection is also home to a southern restaurant, South City Kitchen, which serves decadent dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Plus, thanks to its Marriott ties, the hotel allows members of the Marriott Bonvoy program to accrue or cash in points for choosing to bed down here.
- Read MoreLocated at the heart of Buckhead's shopping district, this JW Marriott hotel offers both comfort and convenience. Recent guests espeically like the fact that the hotel is attached to the Lenox Square Mall and that it's within easy commuting distance to a MARTA station, which is a particularly cost-effective method of airport transport. The hotel also features a fitness center, an indoor swimming pool and a whirlpool and sauna, so make sure to find some time for personal wellness. That way, you won't feel too guilty about indulging in a meal at the JW Marriott's in-house restaurant, the Nox Creek, which serves up hearty portions of classic American fare. Recent guests rave about the quality of the hotel's customer service, and most were pleased with their guest rooms (though some said rooms needed an update). Accommodations here feature TVs, marble bathrooms and high-speed Internet access. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by staying here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA9.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (75)Free WiFiRead More
This Renaissance outpost sits next to Atlanta's international airport, making it a superb choice for visitors with early or late flights, according to previous guests. Those who plan on sightseeing will need to rent a car or take public transportation (the College Park MARTA train station sits within walking distance) to reach downtown sights like Centennial Olympic Park and the Georgia Aquarium. However, business travelers will find the Georgia International Convention Center across the street, and six meeting rooms are available on-site. What's more, the hotel houses the New Orleans-inspired Hickory & Hazel Southern Table and Bar, a 24-hour fitness center and 204 contemporary guest rooms and suites. Standard amenities include marble bathrooms, minifridges, work desks and LCD TVs. In-room Wi-Fi access is available as well, but extra fees apply for those who are not part of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Although some guests bemoaned the hotel's pricey valet parking charge at $29 per day, most raved about the clean, spacious and well-appointed accommodations, as well as the friendly staff and tasty cuisine.
- View all PhotosDunwoody, GA11.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (557)Read MoreThis Le Méridien property in Atlanta impresses guests with its modern interiors and pleasant staff. Situated in a northern suburb of Atlanta, the hotel is about 15 miles northeast of downtown. Even though guests were a bit removed from the city center, it didn't bother very many travelers. Visitors gush about the spacious rooms, which flaunt a sleek, contemporary design with original artwork and a Le Méridien platform bed dressed in 350 thread count sheets. Guests can always retreat to the hotel's restaurant, Portico, when their stomachs start to rumble. When night falls, grab a cocktail at Longitude 84 or venture out to the Dunwoody neighborhood and check out the Perimeter Mall for shopping and more dining options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA9.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (933)Free ParkingRead MoreWhile its location may not be the most convenient for tourists – its about 12 miles north of downtown Atlanta – the Renaissance Atlanta Waverly Hotel offers a quiet setting. Recent visitors rave about the rooms, consistently describing them as spacious, comfortable and clean. Accommodations here come equipped with pillowtop mattresses, in-room coffee makers, flat-screen TVs with premium movie channels and high-speed internet access (for a fee). The property also houses a fitness center, spa and three restaurants. Some travelers are keen to note that this hotel primarily caters to business travelers with its 65,000 square feet of event space, but leisure travelers say this Renaissance is a standout nonetheless. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can rack up or apply accumulated points here to enjoy complimentary stay perks.Free Parking
- View all PhotosStone Mountain, GA15.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1099)Free ParkingRead MorePerched on a bright blue lake in Stone Mountain Park (about 29 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta), the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort is an ideal home base for those of you who like to be outside. This hotel boasts easy access to hiking and biking trails, as well as two golf courses. For those who prefer to experience the environment without breaking a sweat, guests say that the private veranda or balcony – with sweeping views of the surrounding park – was a major perk of staying at this hotel. Factor in the spa and four restaurants and this sprawling facility can be considered a vacation destination in itself. Still, some recent guests were disappointed with the additional charges for amenities like Wi-Fi and bottled water. However, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you may be able to use accumulated points to bypass some of those additional fees (or simply earn more to apply to your next Marriott stay).Free Parking
- Read MoreLocated in Atlanta's most upscale neighborhood, the W Atlanta - Buckhead is luxurious both inside and out. Like most W hotels, this Buckhead property features colorful, contemporary decor that add a swanky, see-and-be-seen feel to this hotel. The hotel's amenities cater to business and leisure travelers, alike. The FIT fitness center and outdoor infinity pool are there to help you look and feel great before hitting the town. And if you're traveling with pets, this W makes sure that they're taken care of too. Rooms here got mixed reviews. While outfitted with necessities such as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access, some guests say rooms are dated and are in need of an upgrade. And if you're a light sleeper, guests say ear plugs are necessary to combat the paper thin walls. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3335)Read MoreTowering 73 stories over downtown Atlanta, The Westin Peachtree Plaza offers spectacular views of the city, including the Centennial Park sprawl. It's these views incredible views and convenient location that keep guests in awe throughout their stay. This property's accommodations flaunt the Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and a matching Heavenly bathroom, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. When it's time to relax, head to the 11th-floor pool, which features a retractable, curved glass roof. Or, hop on an elevator up to the Sun Dial Restaurant for drinks and a meal. Situated on the 73rd floor, the revolving eatery offers diners a 360-degree view of the city. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreSitting only about a five-minute walk from Piedmont Park, the W Atlanta - Midtown frees you up to tour the Big Peach without losing sleep due to downtown noise. In addition to an enviable location, the property offers luxurious extras like the Bliss Spa and the fitness center, not to mention pet-friendly amenities. And when it's time to bed down, rooms include Egyptian cotton sheets, the W flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to 24-hour room service. The common areas in this hotel live up to the W brand's chic reputation: The lobby features contemporary furniture, while the stylish Whiskey Park bar exudes a see-and-be-seen atmosphere. (If you're looking for something more filling, try the farm-to-table fare at TRACE restaurant.) However, some frequent W guests say this is not up to par with other W's they've stayed at, with some rooms showing signs of age. Still, many agreed the location was a reason to celebrate. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta, GA10.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (731)Free ParkingRead MoreSitting about 14 miles north of downtown Atlanta, The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North is in the ideal location for business travelers. Rooms include the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and Heavenly bath fixtures as well as flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access and ample work space. The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North boasts a variety of amenities, including a business center, an outdoor pool and even kid-friendly services and amenities. There's also an on-site restaurant, Savor Bar & Kitchen, which serves contemporary Southern specialties. Plus, a free shuttle service runs from the hotel to nearby shopping and dining areas, making it easy to avoid cabin fever. While there is plenty to appreciate at this Westin, guests say the awesome staff was one of the biggest standouts. Marriott Bonvoy members can accrue or redeem reward points here for complimentary perks.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreJust 11 miles from the Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, this downtown hotel sits in a central location ideal for city exploration. From the hotel, guests are just three blocks from the nearest metro station and are less than a mile away from Centennial Olympic Park, CNN Center and the Georgia Aquarium. Accommodations at this Sheraton are traditional in design and feature amenities such as LCD flat-screen TVs, high-speed internet access and complimentary in-room Starbucks. While staying at the Sheraton Atlanta Hotel, you can get a taste of local Southern flavor at Fandangles Restaurant & Bar while sipping drinks at the 50-foot bar. Travelers say that the customer service here is great, with many saying it was one of their favorite parts of their stay at the hotel. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Atlanta Marriott Marquis' location in downtown Atlanta makes it an ideal choice for sightseers. From here you'll find the World of Coca Cola, Centennial Olympic Park and the CNN Center are just a short walk away. With four restaurants, fitness amenities (including an indoor and outdoor pool) and excellent customer service, the Marriott Marquis welcomes guests to the ATL in true Southern style. But what really wins guests over is this hotel's friendly staff: Travelers say that the employees here are beyond friendly and that they go above and beyond to ensure an excellent stay. Guest rooms here also earn praise for their inviting quality; accommodations boast enviable Atlanta skyline vistas and spacious bathrooms with granite countertops, as well as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access. And, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can earn and redeem rewards here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreSituated less than a mile east of the Centennial Olympic Park, TWELVE Centennial Park Hotel & Residences boasts an enviable downtown Atlanta location with modern, spacious suites. Each accommodation features a full-size kitchen, separate living room and sleeping areas and sleek, contemporary furnishings. Guests say the room design and the apartment-like amenities made their stays particularly enjoyable, especially the cool kitchens and private balconies. When you're not lounging in your digs, retreat to the outdoor pool (open seasonally), or grab a bite to eat at the on-site restaurant, the ROOM at TWELVE. Past visitors say the service and food quality is acceptable for a quick meal, but lodgers also recommend exploring the nearby restaurants for more variety.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.