- Read MoreThe official hotel of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, the Louisville Marriott East sits 12 miles away from downtown Louisville, Kentucky. This Marriott property's rooms offer bourbon-inspired color palettes, flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses and luxe bathroom amenities. In the hotel's signature restaurant, Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen and Lounge, more than 200 varieties of bourbon and dishes made with locally sourced ingredients are on the menu. A coffee shop with Starbucks beverages and pastries is available as well. Visitors looking to work off their hot browns and derby pies can hit the fitness center, which has free weights, treadmills, elliptical bikes and weight machines. Guests can also make use of the indoor pool and whirlpool. Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points while staying here. Previous travelers praised the Louisville Marriott East's prime location, delicious cuisine and comfortable accommodations; however, some cited elevator wait times as a common source of frustration.
- Read MoreThis downtown hotel is a no-fuss Marriott, but visitors praise it for acing the basics. Clean rooms, a friendly and accommodating staff and a convenient downtown location on West Jefferson Street near the Kentucky International Convention Center are the main perks. You could also attend a meeting inside the hotel, as this Marriott boasts 38,000 square feet of meeting facilities and breakout rooms. If you're looking for a bit of exercise, break a sweat in the fitness center or swim some laps in the indoor pool. Another plus: From here you can walk to sites like the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and the Frazier History Museum. Keep in mind, this hotel is currently undergoing renovations, and recent guests said that the construction can be loud. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- Read MoreThe Griffin Gate Marriott's 409 rooms and suites sit among the rolling country hills just north of Lexington, Kentucky. This Marriott outpost is a haven for business travelers, avid golfers and general visitors to the Lexington area. Guests traveling for work appreciate the 28,000 square feet of meeting space and 26 conference rooms, while golfers enjoy the 18-hole Rees Jones-designed course on-site. And all types of travelers welcome the clean, spacious digs, all of which are equipped with coffee makers, LCD TVs and wireless internet access (for $8.95 a day). Recent guests suggest springing for a concierge level room, which offers access to an exclusive lounge as well as complimentary continental breakfasts, snacks and evening hors d'oeuvres. Light bites and drinks can also be found at the 19th Hole and Top Deck, while you can grab a full meal like a New York strip steak and garlic mashed potatoes or a bone-in bourbon filet and sautéed mushrooms at JW's Steakhouse. Looking for a little R&R? Snag a spot at the indoor or outdoor pool, or book a body scrub or massage at the spa. Finally, Marriott Bonvoy members will be happy to learn that they can both earn and use points at this property.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- Read MoreCincinnati Airport Marriott is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 487 reviews.3.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosCovington, KY1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (849)Read MoreOK, this hotel isn't actually in Cincinnati but across the Ohio River in Covington, Kentucky, (about 98 miles northeast of Louisville). The Marriott's Ohio riverfront location, close to the big city, does seem to be one of its key selling points. That's particularly true if you're interested in catching a Bengals football game at Paul Brown Stadium (about 1 mile away) or a Reds baseball game at the Great American Ballpark (also just 1 mile away). Some guests complain of slow room service and a somewhat confusing journey from the lobby to the hotel rooms. Speaking of rooms, all feature beds with pillow-top mattresses, coffee makers, marble bathrooms and in-room Internet access (for a fee). If you want to make the most out of staying at the Cincinnati Marriott at RiverCenter, you should book a room facing the water and not the city streets. Additional on-site amenities guests can take advantage of include a fitness center, an indoor pool and a handful of restaurants and lounges. Earn or indulge in complimentary perks if you're a Marriott Rewards member.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read More
Courtyard Bowling Green Convention Center is within walking distance of the Sloan Convention Center and the CrossWinds Golf Course. All rooms at this Courtyard property have coffee makers, minifridges and Tempur-Pedic bedding, and some accommodations have balconies that overlook the courtyard. Past guests complimented the friendly staff members and the convenient location. The Bistro offers a hot breakfast is served daily, plus Starbucks coffee; the eatery also serves dinner and cocktails in the evenings. What's more, guests can take advantage of the hotel's fitness center, indoor pool and whirlpool. Nearby attractions include Lost River Cave, Western Kentucky University and the National Corvette Museum. Part of the Marriott hotel group, this hotel allows Marriott Rewards members to earn and redeem points.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLexington, KYTripAdvisor (315)Free WiFiRead MoreResidence Inn by Marriott Lexington South at Hamburg Place is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 315 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreResidence Inn By Marriott Louisville Northeast is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 184 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosFlorence, KYTripAdvisor (448)Free WiFiRead MoreSpringHill Suites by Marriott Cincinnati Airport South is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 448 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.