- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Marina del ReyMarina Del Rey, CA11.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassRight on the marina and about 5 miles from Los Angeles International Airport, The Ritz-Carlton, Marina del Rey attracts visitors with its picturesque location. Guests describe the rooms here as comfortable, with warm blue and gold tones reflecting the hotel's harbor vistas (not to mention balconies and feather beds). Visitors also appreciate this Ritz's convenient and luxurious amenities, such as the bicycle rentals – perfect for riding along the boardwalk – and the 24-hour waterfront pool and whirlpool. Make the most of the hotel's harborfront location with some California cuisine at Wave Poolside Bar + Grill, or sample the locally sourced small plates at Cast & Plow. For even more pampering, indulge in a treatment at Sisley Spa. Though a stay here can cost a pretty penny, you can offset the cost (or earn points) with Marriott Bonvoy points.
- View all PhotosSLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA5.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThe SLS Hotel, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Beverly Hills is the epitome of cool. This standout property features ultra contemporary decor that is both sleek and unconventioal thanks to the unique stylings of French interior designer Phillipe Starck (think chrome end tables with faces, picture frame glass dividers at the rooftop pool and plant pots that touch the ceiling in the lobby). The staff here is often described as attentive, friendly and helpful, especially when any questions or issues arise. Rooms are well equipped and boast flat-screen TVs, SLS signature beds and rain showers. Outside of the rooms you'll find a rooftop pool, the Ciel Spa and three Jose Andres restaurants. Plus, since this property is affiliated with the Marriott brand, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points when staying here.
- View all PhotosW HollywoodHollywood, CA4.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIf you're looking for a one-of-a-kind mix of old Hollywood glamour and cutting-edge style, consider booking a room at the W Hollywood. Guests claim this W is worth every one of its four stars for a number of reasons, including its hip lobby bar, The Living Room, not to mention a trendy rooftop pool. Along with The Living Room, this W outpost also offers California bistro fare at Delphine, and a New York street cafe atmosphere at Station Hollywood. Rooms here are sleek and chic, with a gray and white color palate that's emboldened by colorful accents and deluxe amenities like iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access and minibars. The clientele also offer a word of warning: This hotel on the infamous Hollywood Boulevard isn't for those seeking peace and quiet –it's more party-oriented. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosWestdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph CollectionManhattan Beach, CA12.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Westdrift Manhattan Beach, Autograph Collection is a 4 star hotel located at 1400 Parkview Ave. in Los Angeles. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 211 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & SuitesLos Angeles, CA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassOccupying prime real estate in downtown Los Angeles – just a few blocks from the Walt Disney Concert Hall – The Westin Bonaventure Hotel houses 1,358 guest rooms and suites, all of which feature flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and the brand's signature Heavenly Beds. Business travelers are especially compatible with this hotel thanks to its high-speed internet access (for an additional fee), ample meeting space and four on-site dining venues. Meanwhile, leisure travelers are quick to praise the property's convenience, reporting that it's an easy commute from the Westin to many of the city's top attractions. Some guests found the rooms to be comfortable yet lackluster, though a good number of guests suggest reserving a room on the higher floors for killer city views. And as a member of the Westin hotel family, this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
- View all PhotosSheraton Universal HotelUniversal City, CA7.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Universal Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at 333 Universal Hollywood Drive in Los Angeles. It has a 3.5 overall guest rating based on 232 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Los Angeles AirportLos Angeles, CA9.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRedeye fliers are quick to praise the location of this Westin outpost, located about 17 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles near LAX airport. But according to some guests, location is all this property has going for it. Guest rooms are often described as adequate but note that since this is an airport hotel, don't expect anything more than standard decor and amenities, which include internet access, flat-screen TVs and Westin signature Heavenly beds. The Daily Grill is the hotel's in-house restaurant, serving American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's also an on-site fitness center, outdoor pool and spa that prove welcoming to tired travelers. Guests are also thankful to The Westin Los Angeles Airport for its complimentary airport shuttle service. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Los Angeles Airport HotelLos Angeles, CA9.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAlthough most people don't usually think of airport hotels as luxurious, the Renaissance Los Angeles Airport Hotel proves that a red-eye shouldn't keep you from deluxe lodging. Guest rooms here are outfitted in earthy color palettes, stylish furnishings and pillow-top mattress, as well as modern amenities, such as flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access. Whether travelers stayed for an overnighter or if they were booking an extended trip, many recount a comfortable, quiet hotel with friendly front desk staff. Though some say the hotel is in need of an update. There is also a fitness center and outdoor pool on-site, as well as the 96th Street Bistro, which serves California cuisine. Since this is a Marriott-backed property, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points at this hotel.
- View all PhotosSheraton Gateway Los Angeles HotelLos Angeles, CA10.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Conveniently located down the street from the Los Angeles International Airport, the Sheraton Gateway Los Angeles is a great option for those traveling on business or needing to catch an early flight. Guests receive complimentary access to a 24-hour airport shuttle, which operates every 10 to 15 minutes, and on-site parking is available for a fee. This Sheraton is also home to a 24-hour fitness center, an outdoor pool and hot tub, a California-style restaurant, a Starbucks in the lobby, 50,000 square feet of meeting space and 802 recently renovated guest rooms and suites. All accommodations are decorated in a coastal modern style and include flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms, work desks with ergonomic chairs, sitting areas and either a king-sized bed or two queen-sized beds, depending on the room. Recent guests had high praise for the remodeled rooms, saying that they were well-appointed and clean. Some, however, suggested bringing earplugs since airplane noise is common. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosAvalon Hotel Beverly HillsBeverly Hills, CA7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAs one of the first boutique hotels in Beverly Hills, the Avalon Hotel has hosted the likes of Marilyn Monroe and Lucille Ball in its heyday. Today, this retro property still boasts some of the same pastel color schemes and design elements, including a vintage, hourglass-shaped pool. Thankfully, the Avalon's amenities and features have all received an upgrade. The hotel's 84 guest rooms contain modern furniture alongside 42-inch flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. Recent guests enjoy this hotel's close proximity to the shops of Rodeo Drive, and there are also a lot of shout-outs for the friendly staff. The Avalon is in southern Beverly Hills on West Olympic Boulevard.
- View all PhotosLos Angeles Marriott Burbank AirportBurbank, CA10.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Travelers don't often get too excited about airport hotels, but recent guests gushed about the Los Angeles Marriott Burbank Airport hotel. Lodgers attributed their great experience to the hotel's top-notch digs, convenient location, quiet atmosphere and friendly staff members. Accommodations are outfitted with sleek furnishings, as well as coffee makers, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access (for an extra fee). When you're ready to catch your flight, just hop on the complimentary airport shuttle. If you need to get to nearby attractions, you will need a car, but guests were happy to report it isn't too long of a drive. Twenty minutes on the road will get you to Griffith Park, the Hollywood Bowl and Universal Studios Hollywood. There are some dining options within walking distance of the hotel, though the on-site Daily Grill and Media Lounge cafe seemed to satisfy tired and hungry travelers. And if you need to unwind, this Marriot comes equipped with a fitness center and two outdoor pools surrounded by cabanas and fire pits. Plus, since this property is a member of the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can cash in or collect points here.
- View all PhotosW Los Angeles - West Beverly HillsLos Angeles, CA9.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSituated near UCLA's campus and between Beverly Hills and Santa Monica, the W Los Angeles - Beverly Hills caters to both business and leisure travelers with a long list of amenities. Working guests can take advantage of high-speed Internet access (for a fee) and designated work spaces found in each room. Accommodations also feature TVs with DVD players, beds with W signature mattresses and minibars. When you're not relaxing in your room, take a load off by the pool, sip cocktails at the Living Room Bar or The Backyard lounge, or treat yourself to a steak at STK Los Angeles. There's also an on-site fitness center and the Bliss Spa. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Los AngelesLos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort FeeSitting on the fringes of downtown L.A. just a short walk from the STAPLES Center and The Grammy Museum, The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles has what it takes to make it in this town. The hotel's guest rooms and suites exude an aura of "California cool" with wooden and cream-colored furnishings, crisp white linens and bright splashes of color. Meanwhile, in-room amenities such as iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and large windows with sweeping city views ensure that you'll be living it up L.A.-style (you can also enjoy skyline views from the hotel's outdoor rooftop heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi). To keep you looking fabulous, the Ritz houses a 24-hour fitness center and an 8,000-square-foot spa, not to mention a pool lined with cabanas. And if you're looking to see and be seen, the in-house WP24 Restaurant by Wolfgang Puck provides the trendy atmosphere, as well as plates of contemporary Asian cuisine. Despite all its modern amenities, visitors insist that the Ritz stands out among its (equally pricey) competition thanks to attentive customer service. Plus, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn or redeem points for choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVELos Angeles, CA1 mile to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort FeeThe L.A. LIVE area is a complex of stadiums, open-air plazas and theaters. Some of the best-known tenants include the Microsoft Theater, the Grammy Museum and the STAPLES Center. So this JW Marriott is in a prime spot for sports fanatics and audiophiles. This hotel is also great for business travelers – previous guests recount how they could easily walk to the city's financial district from the hotel, while guest rooms come equipped with wireless internet access (for a fee) and access to the JW Marriott's business center. In terms of decor, rooms here take their inspiration from the California climate, boasting bright yellow and blue hues, along with 42-inch TVs and minifridges. And if you'd like to take advantage of the weather, the hotel boasts a rooftop pool (and adjacent bar). When you're ready to grab a bite to eat, you've got three full-service restaurants at your fingertips, including WP24 by Wolfgang Puck. Plus, if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn and redeem points while staying here.
- View all PhotosBeverly Hills MarriottLos Angeles, CA6.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Beverly Hills Marriott is a 4 star hotel located at 1150 S Beverly Dr in Los Angeles. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 608 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.