Best Marriott International Hotels in Massachusetts
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, BostonBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Boasting easy access to Boston Common and the Freedom Trail, The Ritz-Carlton, Boston provides luxury seekers with an enviable location and impeccable service. Most recent guests report receiving first-class treatment upon arrival at this Ritz outpost. But that's not all that previous visitors enjoyed. Many appreciate the property's top-notch facilities, which include an in-house spa, a well-equipped fitness center and an on-site bar. But what really keeps guests craving more time at this luxurious retreat are the elegant accommodations, which feature amenities like sleek flat-screen TVs, marble bathrooms with separate showers and soaking tubs, 400-thread-count Frette linens and Bose radio systems. The hotel is also home to the Artisan Bistro, which recent guests said offered good food but even better service. Thanks to the Ritz's Marriott connection, those participating in the company's rewards program are eligible to redeem points for free stays.
- View all PhotosThe Envoy Hotel, Autograph CollectionBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
If you're looking for a trendy hotel in Boston's up-and-coming Seaport District, you can't go wrong at The Envoy Hotel, according to recent visitors. Plus, since it's part of Marriott's Autograph Collection you can earn and use your Marriott Bonvoy points here. Situated on the waterfront, just blocks from the Boston Children's Museum, the Massachusetts Convention Center and the Institute of Contemporary Art, Boston, The Envoy offers unbeatable skyline and harbor views –particularly from its Lookout Rooftop. Though the lounge is only open seasonally, it's quickly become a favorite among both locals and guests. Another hit for travelers and Bostonians? The property's lobby-level restaurant, Outlook Kitchen, which offers a seasonal menu made from locally sourced ingredients. Recent visitors said they were equally impressed with the rooms, which they described as large and spotless. Each boasts a harbor or city view (harbor views are worth the splurge, according to recent guests) and a bright feel thanks to the large windows, white bedding and furnishings, and pops of yellow. Aside from the boutique-like touches, accommodations also feature complimentary Wi-Fi access and 32-inch flat-screen TVs, which are equipped with an Internet connection that allows you to sign in to your Netflix or Hulu account.
- View all PhotosW BostonBoston, MA0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassResting on the southern edge of Emerson College – just a few blocks south of the Boston Public Garden – the W Hotel grants visitors lodging in a convenient location. The W features an all-glass exterior with interiors featuring funky modern decor and simple-yet-stylish furnishings. The fanciful design extends to the accommodations, which feature modern accents, locally crafted artwork and high-end amenities like iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and Bliss Spa bath products. Most recent guests report a pleasant stay overall, however some do complain about the floor-to-ceiling windows' inability to drown out the noise from nearby nightclubs. Past visitors suggested booking a corner room for additional space. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here. When you're ready to step outside your stylish digs, head to the W Lounge for casual bites and inventive cocktails.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Copley Place, BostonBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassWestins carry a reputation for excellence and, according to recent guests, this Copley Place branch meets those expectations. This property serves as an ideal choice for luxury seekers thanks to its prime location near the Newbury Street boutiques, its Grettacole Spa, and its variety of stylish on-site dining venues. Those of you traveling with children should also consider the Westin Copley Place, as it's just a few blocks from the Boston Public Garden and about a mile from Fenway Park. After a day spent exploring town, retreat to your spacious room, furnished with a Westin Heavenly Bed and linens, a large workspace and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosAC Hotel Boston CambridgeCambridge, MA2.4 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
AC Hotel Boston Cambridge is a 3.5 star hotel located at 10 Acorn Park Dr in Cambridge, MA. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 229 reviews.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Boston Patriot Place HotelFoxboro, MA21.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIf you're visiting the Boston area to catch a Patriots football game, this hotel is your ideal choice. The Renaissance Boston Patriot Place Hotel sits within walking distance of Gillette Stadium, which the hotel's sports-loving guests appreciate. Plus, even if there isn't a game while you're in town, you're close to nearby shops, restaurants and a movie theater. On the hotel grounds, you have an indoor pool, a fitness center and an upscale restaurant – Twenty8 Food & Spirits – to keep you occupied. Recent guests particularly praise the hotel's location and modern accommodations, which come furnished with high-end amenities like coffee makers and cushy linens. Previous visitors also give the courteous staff members high praise for their friendly demeanor. Another bonus of bedding down at this Renaissance property: Thanks to its Marriott ties, those participating in the company's rewards program are eligible for a variety of perks, including complimentary nights.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Waltham-BostonWaltham, MA10.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSet about 20 miles west of downtown Boston, The Westin Waltham Boston garners high praise from most recent visitors, though some caution that rates are slightly high for what you get. This hotel underwent a multimillion dollar renovation that was completed in September 2014, and brought updated accommodations, new check-in kiosks in the lobby and improvements to the gym and indoor pool. Recent guests compliment the ample hotel amenities, which include the spacious fitness center, business center, multiple event rooms, contemporary dining at Relish Burger Bistro and signature cocktails in the Lobby Lounge. Most cite a satisfactory stay overall thanks to the comfortable accommodations, stamped with signature Westin amenities like sleek flat-screen TVs, Heavenly Beds and simplistic decor. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Boston Waterfront HotelBoston, MA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class"Wonderful stay," "clean modern and fresh," and "nicely apointed" are some of the adjectives recent guests used to describe the Renaissance Boston Waterfront Hotel. The Renaissance has several features working in its favor. For one, it's location places guests within walking distance of the convention center and the Boston Children's Museum and just across the harbor from Boston Logan International Airport. And for another, the Renaissance boasts spacious, tranquil accommodations. Each room features an LCD television, a marble bathroom and a calming aquatic-inspired color palette, filled with orange, blue and beige hues. Plus, guests have access to complimentary amenities (like a gym open 24/7 and free Wi-Fi in the lobby and public areas). Factor in the delectable bites served at Capiz Bar, and you can see why most recent visitors give the Renaissance two thumbs up. If you participate in Marriott's rewards program, you may receive freebies, like extra nights and priority check-in, by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Boston WaterfrontBoston, MA1.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLike most Westins, The Westin Boston Waterfront works hard to make your stay as comfortable as possible with a large indoor pool, a fitness center and delectable bites served at on-site dining venues, Sauciety and M.J. O'Connors Irish Pub. However, while many previous business travelers said The Westin Boston Waterfront suited their needs, the hotel's location (connected to the convention center, south of the city center) isn't the most convenient for sightseers. Recent travelers say if you're looking to explore Boston, you should stay somewhere else. As far as accommodations go, you can expect clean, comfortable rooms filled with signature Westin amenities, including plush Heavenly Beds, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and sleek flat-screen TVs. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, rest assured that you can receive extra perks, such as free room upgrades, by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Cambridge - MITCambridge, MA1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sitting on the northern edge of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology campus, this hotel is a bit far from Boston's most popular sites. However, it beckons to travelers looking for a peaceful atmosphere away from bustling downtown. Plus, the accommodations, appointed with coffee makers, original artwork and complimentary Wi-Fi access, aren't so bad either. And when hunger sets in, you'll have access to Amuse Restaurant along with a versatile array of restaurants within walking distance. But a word to the wise: Le Méridien Cambridge gets a lot of business travelers during the week, so you'll most likely find bargain rates on the weekends. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here. Recent guests said they appreciated the courteous staff at this Le Méridien property, but some encountered maintenance and cleanliness issues in their accommodations.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott Long WharfBoston, MA0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Marriott – which participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program – receives high marks for its location smack dab in the middle of Boston. Guests loved that many of the city's top attractions were within walking distance of the hotel, so much so that travelers recommended future guests leave their cars behind (especially given the hotel's pricey parking fees). Faneuil Hall Marketplace, the New England Aquarium, the Paul Revere House and the Freedom Trail are all less than a half-mile from the hotel's doorstep. Business travelers appreciated the hotel's address as well for its close proximity to the airport (which is about 4 miles east). Accommodations here feature amenities common to Marriott properties, including flat-screen TVs, wireless internet (for a fee), iPod docking stations and coffee makers. To make the most of the hotel's location, visitors recommend booking a room with views of the water. If you can't upgrade, you can still enjoy harbor vistas from the indoor pool's floor-to-ceiling windows. The 24-hour fitness center or the library-style lobby lounge are also prime places to unwind and recharge. There is only one restaurant on-site, the Waterline, but travelers say there are plenty more options close to the hotel.
- View all PhotosSheraton Boston HotelBoston, MA1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSituated within walking distance of Newbury Street and Fenway Park, the Sheraton Boston Hotel makes a great home base for sightseers. Business travelers will also appreciate the rich array of amenities offered here, including a fully outfitted business center with free Wi-Fi access, not to mention a few distractions like the fitness center and indoor pool. After a long day hard at work, unwind at SideBar & Grille, which boasts inventive cocktails and tasty dishes, such salads and sandwiches. And when it's time to turn in, you'll be happy to note accommodations boast the same signature amenities as other Sheraton properties, including Sweet Sleeper beds and Shine bath products. Though some recent guests said they found the bathrooms to be slightly small, most reported a pleasant stay overall. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you will earn points and can redeem perks, such as room upgrades, by deciding to stay here.
- View all PhotosResidence Inn Boston Logan Airport/ChelseaChelsea, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassResidence Inn Boston Logan Airport/Chelsea is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 679 reviews.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott Copley PlaceBoston, MA1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in Boston's historic Back Bay neighborhood by the shops and restaurants housed at the Prudential Center and along Newbury Street, the Boston Marriott Copley Place is ideally located for both business and leisure travelers. With more than 1,000 guest rooms and suites, this large hotel boasts a fitness center, an indoor pool with Boston skyline views and more than 61,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Several dining options are available as well, including a sports bar with multiple flat-screen TVs, the Connexion Lounge and a Starbucks. All three venues received favorable reviews from past diners, though many said the breakfast buffet at Champions was especially tasty. After filling up on gourmet fare, retreat to one of the hotel's accommodations, all of which have pillow-top mattresses, minifridges, flat-screen TVs and work desks and ergonomic chairs. Previous guests appreciated the comfortable, well-appointed rooms, but some lamented the extra charges for in-room Wi-Fi access. Others loved the central location and friendly staff. Plus, this hotel is a member of the Marriott family, so Marriott Bonvoy members can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosCourtyard Boston CambridgeCambridge, MA1 mile to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Courtyard Boston Cambridge is located on the banks of the Charles River and just a half-mile south of Harvard University in Cambridge, Massachusetts. The hotel's guest rooms include minifridges, alarm clocks, coffee makers, complimentary Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs with cable. Rooms also boast floor-to-ceiling windows with river or city views. Recent guests liked the clean and spacious rooms, and also said that the hotel staff went above and beyond to ensure guests had a pleasant experience. When you get hungry, the Bistro serves American cuisine for breakfast, while Bisuteki Tokyo is a Japanese steakhouse and sushi bar that is open for lunch and dinner. A handful of other restaurants can also be found within walking distance. Additional on-site amenities include a fitness center, a business center and parking, though there is a pricey daily fee. Because this hotel has ties to the Marriott brand, Marriott Rewards members can use and gain points by staying here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Commander HotelCambridge, MA0.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Sheraton Commander Hotel is a historical hotel located just a few blocks west of Harvard University. All of the 175 guest rooms and suites come equipped with flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and complimentary coffee, tea and water bottles. Recent guests appreciated the excellent customer service, central location and the clean, spacious guest rooms. Nubar serves American and seasonal cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and numerous restaurants can also be found within walking distance. Other on-site amenities at this pet-friendly property include a 24-hour fitness center, valet parking (for a fee) and 24-hour business services. Because this hotel belongs to the Marriott family, Marriott Rewards members can redeem and accrue points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Liberty, A Luxury Collection HotelBoston, MA0.6 miles to city center$25 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$25 Nightly Resort Fee
Sure, location isn't this hotel's strong suit – it sits at the base of the Longfellow Bridge, which connects downtown Boston to Cambridge – but you don't come to The Liberty Hotel for convenience. This hotel is an attraction in itself since it was once a prison that housed notable "guests" like Malcolm X and the Boston Strangler. Today, the building oozes luxury, best exhibited in its waterfront views and multiple top-notch gourmet restaurants. Recent guests loved this hotel's unique feel and modern accents, and praised its terrific staff. Accommodations are furnished with minibars, flat-screen TVs and floor-to-ceiling windows. Some warn, though, that CLINK. can get noisy on the weekends so you should request a room away from the restaurant and bar for a peaceful night's sleep. Visitors should also note this hotel charges a $25 destination fee on top of the nightly room rate. What's more, because of The Liberty's ties, Marriott Bonvoy members can trade in points for perks at this hotel.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott CambridgeCambridge, MA1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Boston Marriott Cambridge is a 4 star hotel located at Two Cambridge Center, 50 Broadway in Cambridge, MA. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1175 reviews.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott BurlingtonBurlington, MA11.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Boston Marriott Burlington is a 3.5 star hotel located at One Burlington Mall Road in Boston. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1011 reviews.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott PeabodyPeabody, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Boston Marriott Peabody is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 515 reviews.
- View all PhotosBoston Marriott QuincyQuincy, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Boston Marriott Quincy is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 918 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard by Marriott Boston DowntownBoston, MA0.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Courtyard by Marriott Boston Downtown is a 3.5 star hotel located at 275 Tremont St in Boston. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 530 reviews.
- View all PhotosFour Points By Sheraton NorwoodNorwood, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Four Points By Sheraton Norwood is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 393 reviews.
- View all PhotosFour Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference CntrWakefield, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Four Points by Sheraton Wakefield Boston Htl&Conference Cntr is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 443 reviews.
- View all PhotosTownePlace Suites by Marriott Boston North Shore/DanversDanvers, MA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 203 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.