- View all PhotosNashville, TN0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (531)Read MoreThis 1900s train station still accommodates travelers – but no longer those in locomotives. The space now contains a restaurant and lounge, 113 rooms and 12 suites. A renovation in 2007 brought the hotel's decor and amenities into the 21st century with a sleek, contemporary design, flat-screen TVs, large marble bathrooms and pillow-top bedding. Guests enjoy the property's downtown location, its high ceilings and its proximity to several honky-tonks. Some do note that a stay here seems a little overpriced for what you get, but thanks to the hotel's Marriott ties, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can save some coin by collecting or redeeming points for complimentary perks.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNashville, TN0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (255)Free WiFiRead More
According to previous guests, the Marriott-affiliated Noelle – which participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program – impresses with its top-notch customer service, beautiful decor and superb amenities. Rooms are outfitted with contemporary conveniences like flat-screen TVs, king-sized beds and free Wi-Fi access, and all feature white or navy interiors with 1930s-inspired accents to pay homage to when the property was built. Outside the accommodations, visitors will find a 24-hour fitness center, a coffee shop, two American-inspired eateries and a rooftop bar. Past travelers praised all of the property's food and beverage outlets, adding that the bar boasts incredible city panoramas. However, some wished the rooms had closets and coffee makers, though free coffee is available every morning via room service. For additional dining options, guests can venture to any of the restaurants situated within walking distance. The property's location in downtown Nashville, Tennessee, also means visitors are only a few blocks away from several top attractions, including The Johnny Cash Museum, the Ryman Auditorium and Tootsie's Orchid Lounge.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreYou'll find this hotel right across from the convention center on Commerce Street – it caters mostly to business travelers and conventioneers. Still, other visitors interested in touring the nearby Country Music Hall of Fame and seeing a show at the Ryman Auditorium might also find the Renaissance Nashville to be a good home base. Both business and leisure travelers alike enjoy this hotel's friendly staff and comfortable rooms, which come equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows, marble bathrooms and 24-hour room service. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can cash in your accumulated points here or continue collecting points for future benefits.
- View all PhotosNashville, TN6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (10934)Free WiFiRead MoreEven if you don't choose to stay here, consider adding a tour of the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center to your trip's itinerary. With its jungle-like atrium, on-site shops, 17 restaurants and eateries and an 18-hole golf course, it's easy to see why some recent lodgers enjoyed touring (and sometimes even got lost within) the labyrinth. Guests report the rooms are comfortable and include minifridges, access to high-speed internet and atrium views. Guests do note that nearly everything within the resort is expensive, especially the restaurant fare. You'll find the resort just off Briley Parkway, about a 10-mile drive from downtown Nashville. As a member of the Marriott family, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or redeem points here.Free WiFi
- Read MoreWhether you're visiting Nashville, Tennessee for business or pleasure, recent travelers say you can't go wrong with a stay at this Westin property, which opened in October 2016. This approval is all thanks to the hotel's location, which is adjacent to the Music City Center and steps from downtown's entertainment district. Aside from its convenient address, The Westin Nashville also wins praise from guests for its rooftop bar and infinity pool. Other on-site food and drink options include the casual Decker & Dyer lounge and the more formal Oak Steakhouse. You'll also find a fitness center, a business center and a spa at this Westin outpost. Guest rooms, meanwhile, start at 404 square feet and feature floor-to-ceiling windows, coffee and tea amenities, 49-inch TVs and Westin's signature Heavenly Beds. For a little more space, consider booking one of the hotel's suites, which measure up to 2,045 square feet. Though recent lodgers praise the hotel's staff and the clean, spacious accommodations, they do lament the nightly room rate, which they describe as pricey. However, guests can offset costs by redeeming their Marriott Bonvoy points.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNashville, TN1.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1375)Read MoreThis hotel on the western edge of Vanderbilt University's campus has 301 rooms and six suites spread across 11 floors. Rooms include pillow-top mattresses, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and marble bathrooms. Plus, you're close to some of Nashville's most popular attractions, like Centennial Park and the Parthenon. Still, some say self-parking is difficult; these guests recommend opting for valet parking instead. It's a tad more expensive but a lot less of a headache. Reviews are mixed for the Park25 Bistro on-site eatery; some say the food is delicious, while others say it's just so-so. Still, recent lodgers appreciate the on-site Starbucks in the lobby. Marriott Bonvoy members can collect or cash in accumulated points here for complimentary perks.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosNashville, TN5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (932)Free ParkingRead MoreThis Marriott is convenient to Nashville International Airport, but it really earns four stars for its amenities – the refurbished fitness center, the indoor-outdoor pool and the picturesque 16 acres that surround the hotel. Guests also rave about the hotel's friendly staff and free parking. But keep in mind that although you're just a quick (complimentary) shuttle from the airport, you're about 8 miles from downtown Nashville. If you do choose to stay here, you'll likely love the comfortable beds that previous guests rave about. You'll also enjoy in-room amenities like Bath & Body Works toiletries, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and granite bathroom countertops. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can accrue or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosNashville, TN0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1833)Read More
Recent guests said Southern hospitality is alive and well at the Sheraton Grand Nashville Downtown. Travelers remarked that the modern decor and personalized service made the 482-room hotel feel like a boutique property. Situated between the Tennessee State Capitol and Lower Broadway (where you'll find Tootsie's Orchid Lounge and other famous music joints), the hotel is centrally located to multiple attractions, which you may be able to spot from your guest room. Aside from the city views, accommodations are also equipped with Sheraton Signature Beds, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Starbucks coffee and tea. Other standout features include an indoor pool, a 25-story glass chandelier and a floating staircase in the lobby – the latter of which are new additions thanks to the hotel's $35 million renovation. Before heading out to sightsee, guests can stop by one of two on-site restaurants: Broadway Kitchen, which serves breakfast, and the Library Bar, where casual American fare and cocktails are offered throughout the day. If you'd rather explore the Nashville dining scene, you'll find multiple delicious options within walking distance. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read More
The JW Marriott Nashville is a terrific choice for sightseers and business travelers. In addition to sitting within walking distance of downtown attractions like Tootsie's Orchid Lounge and the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, this Marriott outpost is located next to Nashville, Tennessee's convention center. If you'd rather conduct business on-site, you'll have access to numerous meeting rooms, two ballrooms and a 24-hour business center. Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn points for hosting events here. After exploring the area or catching up on work, visitors can enjoy a treatment at the spa, take a dip in the pool or break a sweat in the fitness center. Or, dine at one of three restaurants, including a steakhouse, a health-focused eatery and a lounge reserved exclusively for Platinum Elite-level Marriott Rewards members. You can also opt for a quick bite from the property's market or order off of the 24-hour room service menu. Additional accommodation perks include minibars, work desks and flat-screen TVs. But keep in mind, in-room Wi-Fi access costs extra if you're not enrolled in the brand's loyalty program. Previous visitors cited the beautiful decor and convenient location as highlights, though some said they encountered inconsistent service.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGoodlettsville, TN12 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (272)Free WiFiRead MoreCourtyard by Marriott Nashville Goodlettsville is a 3 star hotel located at 865 Conference Drive in Nashville. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 272 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Nashville, TN6.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (519)Free WiFiRead MoreSpringhill Suites By Marriott Nashville Airport is a 3 star hotel located at 1100 Airport Center Dr in Nashville. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 519 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.