- View all PhotosThe HagueTripAdvisor (1138)Free WiFiRead More
Lodgers love the incredible style of the Hotel Des Indes. The bright yellow exterior intrigues, while its Old World interiors enchant the droves of travelers that come visit this property. Chandelier-clad dining rooms, common areas held up by marble columns and rooms adorned with classic canopy bed frames are just a little taste of what guests will be treated to when staying at the Hotel Des Indes. Its location certainly doesn't hurt either: The property sits across the street from Haagse Bos park and is within walking distance of the The Hague's central train station, as well as multiple trams, making it easy to explore the city. On-site, travelers have plenty of spaces to recharge in between sightseeing. There's a spa, a fitness center, a pool and a restaurant, bar and lounge, as well as extra conveniences, such as 24-hour room service and a business center. Rooms are more low-key compared to the rest of the hotel but reportedly comfortable, featuring iPod docking stations, rain showers and LCD TVs. Though guests praised many aspects of this hotel, some noted that the service was inconsistent at times. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points here.
- Read MoreHotel Van Oranje, Autograph Collection is a 5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 777 reviews.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreHotel Nassau Breda, Autograph Collection is a 4.5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 209 reviews.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Schiphol7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2332)Free WiFi
NEARI amsterdam Letters(0.24 mi)READ MORE4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreCourtyard by Marriott Amsterdam Airport is a 4 star hotel located at Bosweg 15 in Amsterdam. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 586 reviews.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.