Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
Best Marriott International Hotels in New York
Popular sub-brands in Marriott International Hotels
See all sub-brands
- View all PhotosThe Chatwal, a Luxury Collection Hotel, New York CityNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
This historical Luxury Collection hotel prides itself on blending art deco accents with modern-day accouterments like an on-site Red Door Spa and fitness lounge. Originally built in 1905, the 76-room hotel was renovated in 2010 by architect Thierry Despont. Inside the guest rooms and suites, visitors will find 400-thread-count linens, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and rainfall showerheads – all excellent perks, according to recent visitors. Some suites even boast private terraces with New York City views. Plus this five-star hotel earns high marks from travelers for its prime midtown Manhattan location, just steps away from Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park, Broadway and Fifth Avenue. Recent patrons also praised the lively Lambs Club Restaurant & Bar; the hotel's intimate dining establishment has played host to a long list of celebrities and bigwigs, including Fred Astaire and Charlie Chaplin. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis New YorkNew York, NY1 mile to city center$50 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$50 Nightly Resort Fee
The St. Regis, a landmark hotel set in midtown Manhattan, prides itself on its sophisticated setting and high level of customer service. Recent travelers said the hotel offers the perfect combination of old-world glamour and modern conveniences, reflected in the opulent silk wall coverings, custom-made furnishings and rich blue accents found in each of its well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Inside the accommodations, guests will also find Bose sound systems, Remède toiletries and airy floor-to-ceiling windows, among other features. Visitors also suggest indulging in a refreshing cocktail at King Cole Bar. A stay here will cost a pretty penny, but if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, rest assured that you can use points to redeem complimentary nights here.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton New York, Central ParkNew York, NY1.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassThis stylish Ritz rises above Central Park's south side, beckoning to luxury-seekers in search of a prime midtown Manhattan location paired with impeccable customer service. Previous travelers highlight the elegance of the 259 redesigned accommodations, calling out extra touches like 400-thread-count linens, deep-soaking tubs and Asprey bath products as major perks. Past visitors also cite the hotel staff as extremely accommodating. You're guaranteed a five-star stay here, from the mouthwatering entrees served at the swanky Auden Bistro & Bar to the lavish spa services at the in-house La Prairie. Despite the exorbitant price tag, recent guests agreed the hotel's unparalleled location and ambiance are worth the splurge. And thanks to the Ritz's Marriott ties, guests who participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program may also receive complimentary perks, such as free nights, for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosCrosby Street HotelNew York, NY1.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Situated in New York's trendy SoHo neighborhood, the Crosby Street Hotel is an import from Great Britain (both the brand and the designer are British). All 86 accommodations feature a whimsical yet refined appearance, complete with airy warehouse-style windows, flat-screen TVs and spacious bathrooms trimmed with granite, oak and glass. In addition to the mod decor, recent guests praise the elegant furnishings and stunning city views, not to mention amenities like Bluetooth Bose units, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. As far as dining is concerned, previous visitors love the convivial Crosby Bar, which serves up American and British fare. Above all, travelers cite the impeccable customer service and colorful SoHo locale as primary reasons to stay, though caution that it is pricey to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Times Square EDITIONNew York City, NY0.7 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
Marriott Bonvoy members will appreciate that The Times Square EDITION as it's one more New York City outpost where they can rack up points. The Marriott-affiliated property opened in early 2019 and travelers have been impressed with its location just one block from Times Square; not only does it put guests in the middle of the city's action, but it also affords incredible views of the city. The property's 452 rooms are elegantly appointed with floor-to-ceiling windows, light wood furniture and white linens. In-room amenities include 50-inch flat-screen TVs with cable, complimentary Wi-Fi and sitting areas. After a good night's sleep, start your day with a workout in the on-site fitness center, which has weight and cardio machines. Of the hotel's four on-site eateries, The Terrace and Outdoor Gardens and 701West get top recommendations from previous guests for its delicious gourmet meals where seafood, duck, steak and more take center stage. One pain point for some recent guests was the hotel's $35 daily amenity fee, though the fee includes a food and beverage credit for the on-site restaurants, a SoulCycle class and more.
- View all PhotosThe LudlowNew York, NY1.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Located on the Lower East Side, The Ludlow offers trendy, well-styled accommodations. The Ludlow sets itself apart from similar New York City hotels by offering a variety of room types – from small studio rooms designed for just one guest to larger rooms that offer 215-square-foot terraces to multiple bedroom lofts that share a common area, not to mention the 1,500-square-foot penthouse. All rooms feature comfy, vintage-inspired furnishings, bathrooms with windowed soaking tubs and complimentary Wi-Fi. After working up an appetite exploring the city, grab a meal at the bistro-inspired Dirty French restaurant before settling in for a nightcap at the Lobby Lounge and Garden, which offers indoor and outdoor seating. Some room packages can include breakfast in the lounge, but to recent guests' surprise, the choices were very limited. Overall, travelers reported a good experience, citing the excellent staff and fun atmosphere as reasons to return.
- View all PhotosThe New York EDITIONNew York, NY0.6 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort Fee
The New York EDITION, which opened in May 2015, is set in the former Metropolitan Life Insurance Company headquarters in the iconic clock tower building in midtown Manhattan's Flatiron District. The hotel's 273 rooms and suites are outfitted with oak floors, dark wooden paneling and large windows, and all accommodations include free Wi-Fi access, stone bathrooms, Le Labo toiletries, and beds with down comforters and pillows. Adjacent to Madison Square Park and within walking distance of several New York City businesses, restaurants and shops, this boutique hotel is popular with leisure and business travelers alike. The New York EDITION provides meeting services like boardrooms, audiovisual equipment and loaner iPads, plus a 24-hour fitness center and a spa offering customized treatments are on-site for those looking to work up a sweat or kick back and relax. Visitors won't have to look far for a good meal or cocktail, either. The Clocktower restaurant dishes out classic and contemporary meals while the Lobby Bar and serves wine, beer and creative craft cocktails. What's more, recent travelers described the hotel as an absolute "gem," noting that the service staff is friendly and efficient and the rooms are rather spacious by NYC standards. Now part of the Ritz-Carlton family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Moxy NYC ChelseaNew York City, NY4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassMoxy NYC Chelsea is a 4 star hotel located at 105 W 28th St in New York City. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 457 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Whitby HotelNew York City, NY1.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Whitby Hotel opened in February 2017 and is the sister hotel to the popular Crosby Street Hotel in SoHo. The Whitby offers some of the same signature touches, such as quirky, colorful headboards, afternoon tea and warehouse-style windows. Guests can't get enough of this beautifully designed property and its stellar customer service. Inside, The Whitby offers 86 guest rooms and suites, each of which is uniquely decorated. All accommodations are equipped with complimentary internet access, flat-screen TVs, sitting areas, workstations and granite or marble bathrooms with dual sinks. The hotel is also home to a screening room with 130 seats, a drawing room and a 24-hour fitness center. If you're feeling a bit peckish, head to The Whitby Bar & Restaurant for a meal: The restaurant is open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and offers a prix fixe theater dinner menu. Travelers highly recommend bedding down at this hotel, citing its comfortable rooms, classy atmosphere and superb location as reasons to return. Keep in mind though, like its sister property, a stay here does not come cheap. You'll find The Whitby in midtown Manhattan, just south of Central Park.
- View all PhotosRenaissance New York Midtown HotelNew York City, NY0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Manhattan outpost sets itself apart from other hotels with its 8,000-square-foot rooftop deck with a retractable roof, private cabanas and views of 34th Street and Madison Square Garden. The adjacent on-site restaurant, Versa, is also a traveler favorite for its beautiful interior and delicious fare. Recent guests were also impressed with the accommodations, which include pillow-top mattresses, crisp white linens, sleek wooden furnishings and floor-to-ceiling windows. Standard amenities include flat-screen TVs, coffee makers, minifridges, complimentary Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms. For those looking to work up a sweat during their stay, the hotel is connected to a Planet Fitness, which guests have free access to use. And while visitors say they found the hotel to be clean, comfortable and beautifully decorated, they cited the attentive customer service as the primary reason for their exceptional stays. You'll find the property located just south of Penn Station, so it’s easy to explore the rest of New York City. Keep in mind, though, that the lobby is on the 6th floor of the building. Plus, because Renaissance New York Midtown Hotel is part of the Marriott family, members of the Marriott Bonvoy can redeem points here.
- View all PhotosMoxy NYC East VillageNew York City, NY1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Moxy NYC East Village is a 4 star hotel located at 112 East 11th Street in New York City. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 226 reviews.
- View all PhotosRenaissance New York Times Square HotelNew York, NY0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTravelers appreciate this hotel's enviable location in Times Square, along with its close proximity to several subway stations. But that's not the only reason visitors choose to stay at the Renaissance New York Times Square. Recent guests highlight the hotel's sleek, modern decor and high-end amenities, like pillow-top mattresses, 37-inch flat-screen TVs and minifridges as major assets. This Marriott property also allows guests participating in the company's rewards program to earn or redeem perks, such as complimentary nights, for choosing to stay here. Plus, recent patrons praised the tasty cuisine and cocktails served at R Lounge at Two Times Square.
- View all PhotosW New York - DowntownNew York, NY3.1 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis super swanky member of the W Hotels clan offers guests easy access to Gotham's most-loved downtown attractions, including the Statue of Liberty and Battery Park. Accommodations feature contemporary furnishings and eye-catching red accents, along with a few luxurious accoutrements, such as goose down comforters, signature Bliss spa products, iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. Overall, guests enjoy the fanciful, sleek decor of the W New York – Downtown and praise the versatile property features, which range from the modern FIT gym to the W2Go gourmet meal service. However, some complain that the hotel service staff could stand to improve. And though the nightly rates run high, rest assured that if you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, you may receive extra perks, such as free nights and free upgrades, for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosW New York - Union SquareNew York, NY0.9 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassOccupying the former Guardian Life building in Union Square, this member of the W Hotels family has adapted its beaux-arts design to accommodate the modern day traveler. This historic property is now decked out in contemporary furnishings, as well as a FIT gym, a Bliss Spa, the cozy Living Room lounge and Irvington, which features Mediterranean-influenced menu of new American classics. Guest rooms adopt an all-American identity, boasting bright red, white and blue decor and in-room amenities like pillow-top mattresses, flat-screen TVs and spa-quality bath products. Overall, travelers love the look and the location of the W New York - Union Square, and they praise the friendly customer service staff. However, guests were not amenable to the steep room rates, noting that – despite their positive opinion of the hotel – it wasn't necessarily worth what they paid for it. But because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Essex House New YorkNew York, NY1.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassFormerly the Jumeirah Essex House, this elegant property has been transformed into an indulgent retreat, enhanced with an art deco design blended with modern accents. Accommodations feature signature Marriott amenities, including flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi access (for $16.95 per day). But what steals the spotlight here is the impressive views and easy access to iconic Manhattan attractions, including Central Park, Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall. Recent visitors said the hotel is still working out a few kinks, such as missing in-suite coffee makers; however, most described the hotel staff as extremely friendly and accommodating. Previous patrons also give kudos to the tasty seasonal American cuisine dished up at SOUTHGATE Bar & Restaurant. Another bonus: If you participate in Marriott's rewards program, you may accrue or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin New York at Times SquareNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis Times Square Westin is easily identified by its iridescent glass architecture. Inside, guests are greeted with spectacular views overlooking the city skyline, the Hudson River and the Empire State Building along with signature Westin amenities, including Heavenly Beds, iHome radios and flat-screen TVs. Recent visitors particularly appreciate the hotel's easy access to top city attractions, including Rockefeller Center and the Theater District. However, the staff receives mixed reviews from past guests: some said they encountered friendly and helpful employees while others said customer service was lacking, citing miscommunications. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosW New York - Times SquareNew York, NY0.7 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis bustling property appeals to those looking for a trendy, hip stay. Surrounded by the dazzling lights of Times Square and the memorable sounds of Broadway, this member of the W Hotels family earns a thumbs-up for location (though some guests warn that street noise can infiltrate rooms on some of the lower floors). Travelers describe the property as trendy and chic, praising the W's funky lighting and colorful accents found throughout the guest rooms, the lobby and the gourmet Blue Fin restaurant. And although the W Hotel - Times Square is designed with a cool clientele in mind, previous guests say that the atmosphere here is anything but snobby. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Del Monte Lodge Renaissance Rochester Hotel & SpaPittsford, NY4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Although a few recent visitors caution that a stay here can leave a major dent in your wallet, most say this hotel is worth the splurge. Previous guests particularly highlight The Del Monte's charming, elegant ambiance as well as its top-notch customer service, from the friendly cleaning crew to the attentive wait staff. Travelers also appreciate the simplistic yet classic decor of the accommodations as well as the versatile in-suite amenities, including custom-made duvets, cozy feather pillows and coffee and tea makers. Plus, those participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program may use or accumulate points by choosing to stay here. Among the various property features, previous visitors call out the spa services and the Erie Grill (especially the breakfast) as particularly memorable. And visitors love The Del Monte's locale, too: It's about 10 miles east of the Greater Rochester International Airport in Pittsford, New York, and there are a handful of restaurants within walking distance.
- View all PhotosMoxy NYC Times SquareNew York City, NY0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
According to recent guests, Moxy NYC Times Square is an excellent option for visitors seeking cool, trendy digs close to Broadway's world-renowned theater scene and Times Square's bars and restaurants. Although several past visitors lamented that late-night noise from the rooftop lounge seeped into their rooms, many others appreciated the hotel's friendly staff and comfortable (albeit small) accommodations. Each space features trendy decor in neutral hues, as well as contemporary amenities like a walk-in rain shower, free Wi-Fi access and a 43-inch flat-screen TV with Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and Pandora streaming services. Guests who desire more elbow room can upgrade to a 350-square-foot suite, which offers standard perks, plus a separate living room with a wet bar. Outside the accommodations, travelers will find a chic seafood restaurant, a second-floor deli, an all-day breakfast joint and a bar that doubles as a meeting space. What's more, in the Magic Hour Rooftop Bar & Lounge adults can enjoy whimsical extras, such as a rotating carousel bar and an animal-themed miniature golf course. Because of the property's Marriott ties, Marriott Bonvoy program members can earn or redeem points for stays.
- View all PhotosThe Westin BuffaloBuffalo, NY0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent travelers say the first thing you notice about The Westin Buffalo is the beautiful decor. Outfitted with natural materials like dark wood, stone and greenery, the hotel's common areas are inviting and comfortable, according to guests. The naturally themed decor extends into the accommodations, with dark wood furnishings, rich tones and Westin Heavenly beds. Standard amenities include coffee makers, 55-inch flat-screen TVs and internet access for $10 per night. Those in Buffalo, New York, for work will appreciate the on-site business center, and those who want to stay active while traveling can take advantage of the fitness center, which features floor-to-ceiling views of the city. When it's time to dine, the property offers two eateries. For quick service, you can head to Jake's Café, and for more substantial fare you can enjoy contemporary American cuisine at Patina 250. While most guests reported attentive customer service from the staff, some were disappointed by the steep price for parking ($20 to $30 a day, depending on if you choose valet parking). You'll find The Westin Buffalo in the downtown area one block from Shea's Performing Art Center. Another plus: Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosGramercy Park HotelNew York, NY0.8 miles to city center$35 Nightly Resort Fee5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class$35 Nightly Resort FeeAs its name suggests, this lavish hotel boasts an enviable location in Gramercy Park. But that's not all it has going for it. This trendy boutique features an eye-catching design, enhanced with rich jewel tones, Moroccan tiles and bold red curtains. The opulence extends to the accommodations, which feature eye-catching bronze and mahogany accents and amenities like down comforters, 400-thread-count linens, handmade rugs and large flat-screen TVs. You'll also find a variety of venerable in-house institutions to wine and dine, including Maialino, a traditional Italian Roman-style trattoria, Gramercy Terrace, Rose Bar and Jade Bar. While some previous visitors bemoaned the hotel's exorbitant nightly rates, others noted that the immaculate service, stylish surroundings and unbeatable location are well worth the splurge. Luckily, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem rewards thanks to this hotel's Marriott ties.
- View all Photos11 HowardNew York City, NY2.2 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
A mid-century modern-style hotel in the heart of New York City's trendy SoHo district, 11 Howard is more than just a stylish place to hang your hat. This eco-conscious property donates a portion of every reservation booked directly through its site to the Global Poverty Project, an organization dedicated to fighting extreme poverty and global inequality. Its accommodations boast hardwood floors, Danish-designed furniture, double-weave wool throws, organic toiletries, flat-screen TVs, free Wi-Fi access, in-room tablets, and create-your-own minibars with products from Conscious Commerce and Thrive Market. When you're not in your room, relax in the HigherDose spa or mingle in The Library, the hotel's multifunctional social space that serves food all day. Or, retreat to the blond, 11 Howard's stylish bar and lounge outfitted with dark woods, low lighting and gold accents. For a gourmet meal, reserve a table at Le Coucou, a French eatery with an impressive wine list and top-notch service. Recent guests said you'll want to live at this "amazing" and "stunning" hotel, but keep in mind that a stay here isn't cheap.
- View all PhotosThe Algonquin Hotel Times Square, Autograph CollectionNew York, NY0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Algonquin Hotel has quite the history: Built in 1902, this hotel has played host to many creative luminaries, including William Faulkner, Maya Angelou and Douglas Fairbanks. But an extensive renovation in 2004 transitioned The Algonquin into the modern age, with deluxe amenities like Beekman 1802 toiletries, iPod docking stations, complimentary Wi-Fi access, free bottled water and flat-screen TVs. Recent guests cautioned that luxury has its price; however, they also claim that the hotel's refined atmosphere and comfortable beds are worth every penny. Plus, thanks to the Algonquin's Marriott ties, if you participate in the company's rewards program, you may earn or receive perks like free upgrades by choosing to stay here. When hunger strikes, head to the Round Table Restaurant before grabbing a drink at the sapphire-hued Blue Bar. You'll find the Algonquin Hotel on West 44th Street, within walking distance of tourist hubs like Times Square and Rockefeller Center.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Albany HotelAlbany, NY3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Renaissance Albany Hotel is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 392 reviews.
- View all PhotosMarriott Syracuse DowntownSyracuse, NY4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Renovated in 2016, this hotel in downtown Syracuse, New York, pays homage to its 1920s roots while keeping up with the demands of the modern world. The hotel's wood-paneled elevators and ornate, column- and chandelier-clad lobby give guests a glimpse of what it was like to visit this hotspot 100 years ago. Open up the doors of the rooms and visitors will find an entirely different era represented. Each accommodation features sleek furnishings alongside creature comforts like a coffee maker, a flat-screen TV and a marble bathroom. Travelers can also take advantage of 24-hour room service or dine at one of three eateries: Eleven Waters (the main restaurant that serves cuisine inspired by the Finger Lakes wine region), Shaughnessy's (an Irish-style pub) and the Cavalier Room (where cocktails and small plates are on the menu). A fully equipped gym and a business center are available as well. What guests appreciated most, however, is the hotel's central location near various restaurants, shops and attractions. Any locale within a mile of the property can be accessed via the complimentary shuttle. Plus, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or redeem points here or take advantage of perks like free Wi-Fi access.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.