Best Marriott International Hotels in Phoenix
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (480)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated at the base of Camelback Mountain, this offshoot of The Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale, offers spectacular views at every turn. Recent guests say they arrived expecting a high caliber of service and that the exceptional staff delivered. The Canyon Suites all feature beds with Frette Italian linens, private terraces and floor-to-ceiling windows that flaunt views of the desert scene or golf course. Speaking of the golf greens, visitors say the 18-hole championship golf course is not to be missed. In addition to a golf course, there are a plethora of other on-site facilities, including tennis courts, a full-service spa and an infinity pool with Camelback vistas (a particular guest favorite). When you need to refuel after a full day of activity, you'll have your choice between eight fine and casual dining options as well as an ice cream parlor. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2441)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Phoenician, A Luxury Collection Resort, Scottsdale has long set the standard for luxury in the Valley of the Sun. It's not hard to see why. For one thing, the setting is unbelievable – when reserving your room, ask for accommodations with views of Camelback Mountain. Even if those are all booked, recent visitors say that you won't be too disappointed, as all rooms feature elegant furnishings, Italian marble bathrooms and private balconies or patios. And if you're looking for a little more space, opt to stay in one of the elegant Canyon Suites. This 250-acre Luxury Collection property also boasts an 18-hole championship golf course, a tennis complex, a full-service spa and plenty of restaurants, lounges and snack bars. And did we mention the massive art collection on-site? Should you think that all of this is out of your price range (resort and parking fees are expensive as well), you can cut costs by using the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSandwiched between Mummy and Camelback mountains, the JW Marriott Scottsdale Camelback Inn Resort & Spa is a great place to catch a glimpse of the Valley of the Sun at its finest. Downtown Phoenix is an easy 13-mile drive away from this JW Marriott, and downtown Scottsdale – full of shops, bars and art galleries – is 5 miles away. With numerous pools, two championship golf courses and tons of alfresco spaces, travelers feel the hotel provides plenty of opportunities to kick back and enjoy the surrounding desert view. Meanwhile, the Spa at Camelback Inn attracts relaxation-seekers with its soothing skin treatments, and the various on-site eateries are appreciated for their convenience. As for lodging, travelers loved the Southwestern-style decor as well as the private patios and balconies that came with them. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members receive added perks like free Wi-Fi access during their stays here.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (2799)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFamilies who travel to this standout Scottsdale property find something for everyone: pools, a golf course and Agave, The Arizona Spa are just a few amenities travelers enjoy. The resort has multiple restaurants to choose from, but for a sophisticated dining experience, indulge your palate at Deseo, the resort's premier eatery. Overall, recent guests were pleased with their stays here: Travelers describe the rooms as spacious, praising the floor-to-ceiling windows, private balconies and patios and the Westin brand's signature Heavenly Beds. But it was the Kierland's friendly staff that made a stay here memorable for most visitors. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosScottsdale, AZTripAdvisor (1823)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverlooking the Kierland Golf Club in northern Scottsdale, The Westin Kierland Villas indulges lodgers looking for a little extra breathing room. These one- and two-bedroom accommodations come equipped with kitchenettes, dining areas, in-room laundry facilities and private patios or balconies. Resort staff will even stock your fridge with all your favorite foods (if you send your requests 72 hours before you arrive). Although you'll have everything you could possibly need in your villa, recent guests recommend venturing outside for a swim in the pool or a meal at the McDowell Market & Grill. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis mammoth resort in northern Phoenix is a major convention and family vacation hub. Though the JW Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa can sometimes feel a little busy when it's hosting a special event, you should have no trouble finding a little peace and quiet. The sprawling property houses tennis courts, two 18-hole championship golf courses, multiple restaurants and several pools (not to mention a lazy river), so there's plenty of space to go around. Should you really require some alone time, you can always head to the Revive Spa or retreat to your guest room, where you'll find a soaking tub, a flat-screen TV and your own private balcony. Be warned that in-room Wi-Fi access costs extra. To help calm any financial worries, keep in mind that since this JW Marriott property honors Marriott Bonvoy points.Free WiFi
- Read More"Modern" and "quirky" are two words recent guests used to describe The Camby, Autograph Collection in Phoenix. Formerly The Ritz-Carlton, Phoenix, The Camby underwent extensive renovations to become an Autograph Collection property and now features design elements that the hotel describes as "Southwestern chic." Expect Aztec prints, funky furniture and turquoise accents in rooms, as well as marble and copper featured throughout. Other in-room amenities include soundproof windows, minifridges and flat-screen TVs. Outside the accommodations, the hotel features a fitness center with yoga classes, a spa and a rooftop pool and bar. Although some travelers said the pool was small for a hotel its size, most agreed the water misters and shaded seating were a nice reprieve from the desert sun. When it's time to dine, you'll have your pick between the on-site Artizen, which serves Southwestern-inspired fare, or one of many restaurants situated across the street at the Biltmore Fashion Park shopping complex. Aside from the modern amenities, recent guests were most impressed with The Camby's friendly staff. What's more, thanks to the hotel's Marriott ties, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or use points here.
- View all PhotosChandler, AZTripAdvisor (1711)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOn the Gila River Indian Reservation just south of Phoenix, the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa is the premier spot to explore Native American culture. Because of its isolated location, rooms allow guests to see miles of desert from their windows (or from their private balconies). Still, "isolated" doesn't mean guests are bored. The resort saddles up to the championship Whirlwind Golf Club, while the in-house Aji Spa boasts a wide array of treatments. This Sheraton also offers easy access to the Wild Horse Pass Casino and the Rawhide Western Village. Meanwhile, the resort's marquis restaurant, Kai, is the only AAA Five Diamond restaurant in Arizona, offering an exquisite fusion of local indigenous ingredients and contemporary cuisine. And as the day draws to a close, hunker down in one of 500 rooms, equipped with plasma-screen TVs and the Sheraton brand's signature Sweet Sleeper beds. Because this resort is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Westin Phoenix Downtown caters to business and leisure travelers alike. Bedrooms provide plenty of space for kicking back and relaxing, while Westin's signature Heavenly beds, rooftop pool and in-room spa treatments will help you feel refreshed after a busy day. Travelers who like to keep up with their physical fitness will enjoy the hotel's 24-hour fitness center, and Province Urban Kitchen & Bar earns rave reviews for its farm-to-table fare. Recent guests also appreciated the hotel's proximity to such sights as Chase Field and the Arizona Science Center. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreWhile downtown Phoenix continues to grow upward, the Sheraton already stands tall. In fact, some previous lodgers say that there is no better place to stay if you're in town for work. Book here and you'll be close to the Convention Center, the Talking Stick Resort Arena and Chase Field. Plus, the location offers easy access to a plethora of bars, restaurants and shopping. Travelers say that the in-house restaurant, District American Kitchen & Wine Bar, is a delectable must. And while the guest room furnishings may feel like those of any Sheraton – crisp white linens, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and a neutral color palette – recent visitors say they were more than satisfied. And best of all, Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program members can cash in rewards points in exchange for free nights and room upgrades.
- Read More
Sitting alongside the McDowell Mountain Range in North Scottsdale, this Marriott family member makes a great home base for Valley of the Sun visitors in search of a golf getaway. The resort neighbors the Tournament Players Club (TPC) Scottsdale—36 professional-level holes that host numerous PGA events annually—and is less than a 15-minute drive from the Palmer Signature Course at the Wildfire Golf Club. But for those who aren't keen on the green, the Marriott at McDowell Mountains features a heated outdoor pool and is close to scenic hiking and biking trails. Guests love the resort's quiet, relaxed atmosphere, praising the guestrooms on their bright décor and ample space and acknowledging the hotel staff members on their friendly and helpful demeanors. The in-house restaurant, Agave Southwest Bar & Grill also earns a thumbs-up for its flavorful cuisine and outdoor patio. However, if you're in town to do some sightseeing, you may want to book a room closer to downtown Phoenix.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Renaissance stands proudly as one of the only luxury hotels in Glendale (a suburb located west of downtown Phoenix). Its unbeatable proximity to the Gila River Arena and the University of Phoenix Stadium – homes of the NHL's Arizona Coyotes and the NFL's Arizona Cardinals, respectively – is the main draw for many guests. However, the hotel's business center and 100,000 square feet of meeting space makes this hotel a popular home base for working travelers. Although it may not be as flashy as some of the Valley's other sprawling resorts, this property does offer comfort on a budget. Previous guests were satisfied with the guest rooms (which feature flat-screen TVs and work desks), while others were not as pleased with the customer service. And though its location might not be the most convenient for sightseeing, travelers appreciated the resort's on-site amenities, such as the Spa Botanica and the Soleil Restaurant. Keep in mind that this Marriott property participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreAs W Hotels usually go, the atmosphere here is trendy and urban. The W Scottsdale is a relatively new property, so you can expect quirky decor and the most modern amenities – including flat-panel TVs, minibars and wireless internet – in your guest room. Staying in Old Town Scottsdale, you'll find numerous shops, restaurants and bars right outside the hotel lobby. But you won't have to venture far to find a hot scene: The W Scottsdale's Sushi Roku restaurant serves up elegant portions of this Japanese favorite, and the swanky Living Room lounge often hosts DJ mixes and cocktail hours. The biggest drawbacks, according to recent visitors, is that the hotel can get noisy on the weekends, and some go so far as to say that if you aren't coming here to party, you may want to stay somewhere else. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreCourtyard by Marriott Scottsdale Salt River is a 3.5 star hotel located at 5201 N Pima Rd in Phoenix. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 497 reviews.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPhoenix, AZTripAdvisor (909)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreYou won't be starved for entertainment at Marriott's Canyon Villas at Desert Ridge: Along with multiple outdoor pools, this Marriott property also boasts a hiking trail and access to two 18-hole golf courses at the Wildfire Golf Club (located about 2 miles away from the resort). Care to venture off the resort? The villas are located a little more than a mile north of the Desert Ridge Marketplace, an open-air mall. The Canyon Villas don't offer much in the way of fine dining, but you can mosey on over to the JW Marriott Phoenix Desert Ridge Resort & Spa to experience that property's various restaurants and bars; stick around the JW Marriott if you're in the mood for a rejuvenating treatment at the spa. Meanwhile, guest rooms at the Canyon Villas feature minifridges and private balconies or patios, while one- and two-bedroom villas boast full kitchens and separate living and dining areas. Past visitors suggest asking for a room with a view of the garden or golf course to avoid the noise that often drifts from the pool area. If you're a Marriott Rewards member, you can earn or use points here for perks like complimentary nights.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreJust a short walk from the Arizona Science Center, Chase Field and the Phoenix Convention Center, the Renaissance Phoenix Downtown Hotel caters to business travelers who like to be at the heart of the action. After a long day out on the town, visitors can retire to one of the Renaissance's 428 guest rooms (outfitted in a brown, orange and blue color scheme), swim a few laps in the heated rooftop pool or grab something to eat at one of the hotel's two in-house eateries, Martston's Café and Icon Lounge. But while location and amenities are key, recent guests say that the staff's friendly demeanor is what truly made their stays pleasant. Members of the Marriott Rewards program can rack up points for staying at this Renaissance property.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreSheraton Desert Oasis Villas, Scottsdale is a 3.5 star hotel located at 17700 N Hayden Rd in Phoenix. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1215 reviews.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MorePhoenix Marriott Tempe at The Buttes is a 3.5 star hotel located at 2000 W Westcourt Way in Phoenix. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1453 reviews.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreResidence Inn by Marriott Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center is a 3.5 star hotel located at 200 N Federal St in Phoenix. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 10 reviews.3.5-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.