Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosRitz-Carlton MontréalMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
The Ritz-Carlton, Montréal lives up to the brand's reputation by providing sophisticated accommodations and superb service in a location that's well-suited for both business and leisure travelers. Set in downtown Montreal (within walking distance of Mont-Royal Park and the McGill University campus), this Ritz-Carlton earns high praise for its stylish guest rooms, decorated in neutral tones with bright pink accents. All accommodations come appointed with 47-inch LCD flat-screen TVs and bathrooms outfitted with rain showers, flat-screen TVs and toilets with heated seats. The property also houses a fitness center and a small rooftop pool, not to mention a garden and terrace. After a long day, you can satisfy your craving for gourmet French fare at renowned chef Daniel Boulud's restaurant, Maison Boulud. Yet despite all of these on-site offerings, it's the Ritz's impeccable customer service that impresses travelers time and time again. And thanks to Ritz's affiliation with Marriott, guests participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program and can earn or trade in their rewards points for extra perks.
- View all PhotosW MontréalMontreal, QC0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe W brand's signature swanky style doesn't quite blend into the W Montréal's Old City location, but guests don't seem to mind. Recent visitors praised this hotel's decor, characterized by bright colors and contemporary furnishings, as well as its gracious hotel staff. Guest rooms here feature floor-to-ceiling windows and are dressed in a sleek white, grey and gold color palette. Accommodations are also outfitted with a 49-inch flat-screen LCD TV, coffeemakers, minibars and high-speed internet access (for a fee). After a long day of touring, grab a drink at Bartizen, a 1940s-inspired bar that specializes in gins and tonics, or get your heart pumping at the on-site fitness center. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Montreal Downtown HotelMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Guests can rest easy knowing that they will be completely taken care of at the Renaissance Montreal Downtown Hotel. That's because travelers consistently report unmatched service, praising staff members for their excellent recommendations, genuinely kind demeanor and ability to accommodate all lodgers' needs. Guests also thoroughly enjoyed this Marriott's enviable location in downtown Montreal. From the hotel, lodgers can easily reach top city attractions by foot, including Old Montreal and the Montreal Museum of Fine Arts (both a little more than a mile away). While there is plenty to do beyond the doorstep of this Renaissance, the hotel offers top-notch facilities and amenities of its own. Rooms, which receive compliments for their chic decor (think colorful accents, floor-to-ceiling murals and sleek, modern furnishings), come equipped with complimentary bottled water, coffee makers, minifridges and 48-inch LCD TVs. The hotel also boasts a fitness center, a seasonal rooftop plunge pool, a rooftop restaurant (AIR Rooftop Terrace) and EAST restaurant, which serves modern Asian cuisine. Another plus to bedding down here: If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you're eligible to earn and redeem perks and free nights for stays here.
- View all PhotosMontreal Airport Marriott In-Terminal HotelDorval, QC9.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTucked inside the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport, this Marriott outpost caters primarily to red-eye fliers. Previous guests describe the property as spacious and comfortable, with guest rooms touting soothing neutral colors, cozy duvets and minifridges. Should you have some spare time (or an inkling to step outside of your room), work off any lingering energy in the fitness center or the indoor pool (which features floor-to-ceiling windows), or soothe sore muscles with a treatment at AltiSpa. And if you'd prefer to dine in the company of other travelers, claim a table at Bijou Resto | Bar, which dishes out Quebecois specialties. As far as airport hotels go, travelers were impressed, but it was the Marriott's friendly and professional employees that truly made their stay pleasant. Plus, if you are a member of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, you can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Montreal Airport HotelDorval, QC9.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at 555 Boulevard McMillan in Montreal. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1121 reviews.
- View all PhotosLe Westin MontréalMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Flanking the western edge of Vieux-Montreal, and within walking distance of the Notre-Dame Basilica, Le Westin Montréal earns rave reviews for its covetable location and friendly staff. And most travelers agree that the hotel itself is almost as impressive as its surroundings. Some praise Le Westin's pool, saying that the glass bottom was a hit with kids and adults alike. Meanwhile, the on-site restaurant, gaZette, earns props for its contemporary Quebecois-inspired cuisine. And most travelers were pleased with the accommodations; guest rooms here are relatively spacious and boast Westin's signature Heavenly Beds, 40-inch LCD TVs, minifridges and complimentary wireless Internet access. Recent travelers also commend the hotel for its reasonable nightly rates. And because this Westin belongs to the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Westin Resort & Spa, Tremblant, QuebecMont-Tremblant, QC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Positioned in the heart of Mont-Tremblant, Quebec (about 85 miles northwest of Montreal), Le Westin Resort & Spa puts travelers within easy reach of the area's snowy peaks. Cold-weather activities – from cross-country skiing to ice skating – abound. Although ski enthusiasts agree that Mont-Tremblant is the Quebecois destination for powder hounds, summer visitors can take advantage of Lake Tremblant's beaches and the surrounding hiking opportunities. After a day spent outdoors, guests find little reason to leave the property thanks to its abundance of amenities. Enjoy a replenishing treatment at Amerispa or splash around the heated outdoor pool (open seasonally) before soothing your appetite at Gypsy, a casual Mediterranean-inspired restaurant. As far as rooms go, recent guests say the wooden furniture, comfortable Heavenly bedding and large windows peering over the lake or the mountain provide a pleasant place to unwind. And because this Westin is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Centre Sheraton Montreal HotelMontreal, QC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated in downtown Montreal (a block from the Bonaventure metro station), Le Centre Sheraton boasts 825 stylish accommodations. Although some say the guest rooms here lean toward the smaller side compared to hotels of a similar caliber, recent visitors were generally pleased with Le Centre Sheraton's contemporary spaces. Rooms feature wooden furnishings and bright red accents and come equipped with coffee makers, complimentary bottled water, 37-inch LCD TVs and high-speed Internet access (for an additional fee). The color scheme in the guest rooms matches that of Bistro Le Boulevard, which dishes out tasty (albeit expensive, according to some travelers) French-style fare. Le Centre Sheraton also houses a fitness center and a pool, as well as a spa/health club on the sixth floor. Though some outspoken visitors complain of lackluster service, most report a pleasant experience overall thanks to the property's prime location and comfortable guest rooms. And since this Sheraton is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosMontreal Marriott Chateau ChamplainMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent visitors found little to complain about their stay at the Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain. The Marriott's seat in downtown Montreal makes a convenient hub for both business and leisure travelers. And according to recent guests, the hotel is just as attractive as its location. Rooms here are spacious and bright (thanks to expansive, crescent-shaped windows that usher in natural light), and feature HD flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, coffee makers and expansive work desks. For the best views, travelers recommend requesting a room on a higher floor facing the Old City. Though you'll likely be spending most of your time exploring the city, if you do rustle up some extra time, you can relax at the hotel's indoor pool and whirlpool, work up a sweat at the fitness center or enjoy continental cuisine and French and Mediterranean fare at either Restaurant Samuel de Champlain or Bar Le Senateur. This Marriott outpost allows members of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program to earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosDelta Hotels MontrealMontreal, QC0.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Ideal for business travelers, the Delta Hotels Montreal offers 15 meeting rooms across its 23 floors, providing a total of 15,101 square feet of meeting space in downtown Montreal. This 454-room hotel welcomes families as well, though some recent guests note that the indoor pool hours during the week cater more to working folks than children. The hotel is also pet-friendly, offers a full-service spa and includes a 24-hour fitness center and squash courts. Room rates also include complimentary Wi-Fi access, but cost-conscious travelers should keep in mind that the daily parking fee starts at $27 CAD (about $20 USD). Accommodations come fitted with either one king-sized bed or two queen-sized or double beds, as well as coffee makers, complimentary Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Guests can dine on-site at Bistro-Bar Le Cordial for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Alternatively, stop by Aroma Breakfast Restaurant for a Canadian breakfast buffet. When it's time to go exploring, attractions like Old Montreal or Parc du Mont-Royal sit about a mile away. To visit attractions farther afield (like the Montreal Biodôme, which is about 5 miles north) take a quick walk to the nearest metro station. Delta Hotels Montreal is a Marriott property, which means that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosSt. Paul HotelMontreal, QC0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
While some previous guests praise Hotel St. Paul's stylish design and ample amenities, others claim the ambient lighting made the guest rooms and common spaces feel more gloomy than trendy. However, other travelers report a pleasant stay overall thanks to the hotel's comfortable accommodations, which come outfitted with complimentary Wi-Fi access, TVs, expansive bathrooms equipped with soaking tubs and large windows overlooking downtown or Vieux-Montreal. The hotel's location is also a major selling point: Perched several blocks west of the Old Port, Hotel St. Paul is within easy reach of Montreal's most popular attractions. Although the hotel sits amid the city's eclectic dining scene, previous guests recommend sampling the cuisine at Hambar Restaurant, where the menu focuses on charcuteries (cured meats). Room service is also available and if you feel the need to work up a sweat while on vacation, take solace in knowing that there is an on-site fitness center.
- View all PhotosHotel PUR, Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio HotelQuebec, QC0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hotel PUR, Quebec is located right next to Old Quebec, putting guests within walking distance to plenty of attractions and amenities, including dining and shopping options. At the hotel, guests can choose between eight styles of rooms and suites that accommodate either two to four people. All rooms offer 47-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and coffee makers. Recent guests praised the spaciousness of the accommodations and the modern accents of wood, chrome and leather throughout the property. On-site amenities include a wine bar, a game room with billiards table, a sauna, an indoor heated pool and a 24-hour fitness center. There's also Table, the on-site restaurant, if your preferred method of unwinding is grubbing down with a cocktail in hand. Table serves breakfast and dinner seven days a week, as well as lunch on weekdays. Hotel PUR, Quebec, a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is a part of the Marriott International family, which means you can use and earn Marriott Bonvoy points during your trip.
- View all PhotosSheraton Saint-Hyacinthe HotelSaint Hyacinthe, QC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent visitors loved the warm hospitality and sparkling new decor of the Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel, which opened in June 2018. Situated in the agricultural city of Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, the 225-room Marriott hotel is about 35 miles northeast of Montreal, across the St. Lawrence River. The property aims to provide business travelers with a productive atmosphere, but it also serves as a relaxation zone for guests who want to rest outside of the city. The hotel's state-of-the-art business center includes 17 event rooms across more than 43,000 square feet of space, making it a great place for a conference or business event. Meanwhile, leisure travelers will enjoy the on-site spa, Eveil des sens Spa Urbain, which offers services like body wraps, facials, couples' massages, paraffin hand treatments and more. There is also a steam room on the premises. Accommodation options range from rooms with two queen beds to the Club Level Executive Suite, and all come with free bottled water, coffee makers, minifridges and TVs with Netflix capabilities. Wi-Fi access comes included in all but the lowest level room (two queen beds). Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at ZIBO! Restaurant – Bar and Le Barsa Lounge; guests enjoyed the food and service at these venues. As a member of the Marriott family, this Sheraton outpost allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn and redeem points.
- View all PhotosAC Hotel by Marriott Montreal DowntownMontreal, QC0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The 169-room property is located in downtown Montreal, steps from the Montreal Convention Centre and halfway between Old Montreal and the Quartier des spectacles. The hotel welcomes both business travelers and vacationers with amenities like a gym, an indoor pool, a hot tub and beauty salon. All guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi access, glass-enclosed showers, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and coffee makers. While some guests liked the rooms' modern decor, others noted that there was minimal storage space and felt the design of the bathroom did not allow for much privacy. As far as dining goes, patrons can take a seat at the AC Kitchen for a Mediterranean breakfast or La Palma for lunch and dinner. If you'd like to relax with a drink in hand, stop by the AC Lounge for handcrafted cocktails and tapas-style appetizers. The AC Marriott Montreal Downtown is part of the Marriott family, which means you can earn and use Marriott Bonvoy points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosLe Meridien VersaillesMontreal, QC1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAlthough Le Méridien Versailles' perch about a mile east of Mont-Royal Park (and several blocks south of McGill University) is certainly advantageous, guests say that it's the hotel's superb customer service than makes them want to return. And as far as lodging goes, visitors are consistently pleased with Le Méridien's guest rooms. All accommodations feature free Wi-Fi access, minibars and upscale toiletries, but previous guests recommend specifically reserving a recently renovated room on a higher floor near the front of the hotel to enjoy the views without disruptive city noise. From the hotel, a walk to the top of Mont-Royal will be arduous, but if you have some lingering energy, work it out in the hotel fitness center. Afterward, restock on calories RIDI Bar Ristorante and Terrace, which serves up contemporary Mediterranean cuisine. Thanks to Le Méridien's Marriott ties, this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.