- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Washington, DCWashington, DC1.4 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassLike its sister property in Georgetown, this Ritz-Carlton offers no shortage of elegance. And with its enviable location, set in Northwest's Foggy Bottom area just a few blocks north of George Washington University, these stylish digs draw high-power politicos, celebrities and international guests alike. Apart from its star clientele, the Ritz boasts a wide array of amenities, including the acclaimed on-site restaurant, Westend Bistro, a vibrant hot spot known for its flavorful American fare. The Ritz also touts unique property features, such as a 10,000-square-foot ballroom and 16,000 square feet of meeting space. But what guests seem to love the most are the spacious rooms here, which all include large Italian marble bathrooms, sumptuous feather beds, 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens and sleek flat-screen TVs. Keep in mind that members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and use points by staying here.
- View all PhotosThe St. Regis Washington, D.C.Washington, DC0.9 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
St. Regis hotels are renowned for their luxurious accommodations, and the D.C. branch is no exception. Set in the heart of downtown – just a few blocks north of the White House – this luxury hotel receives high praise for its elegant decor and lavish furnishings. Recent guests also compliment the St. Regis' historical feel as well as its contemporary amenities, which include down feather comforters, complimentary Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. But that's not the only reason to bed down here. Previous visitors gave rave reviews to the on-site restaurant, highlighting great customer service and delectable Mediterranean culinary creations as key ingredients that made the meals memorable. You'll also rest easy knowing that you can earn or redeem perks if you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton Georgetown, Washington, D.C.Washington, DC1.8 miles to city center5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassIf you're looking for crème de la crème of D.C. digs, recent guests say you can't go wrong with this Ritz-Carlton. The first thing it gets right: its Georgetown location. The second: its decor. Red brick walls hug both the interior and exterior of this property, and cool tones throughout the hotel are reminiscent of the nearby waterfront. The calming color palette extends into the stylish accommodations, which are appointed with 400-thread-count Egyptian cotton linens, flat-screen TVs, minibars and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Craving more luxury? Retreat to the lavish spa to indulge in a rejuvenating massage. However, what really sets this Ritz apart – aside from its top-notch amenities – is its elegant, relaxed ambiance. Guests can't stop raving about the contemporary, airy design of The Living Room lobby lounge, which features an inviting, wood-burning fireplace. Visitors also exalt Degrees Bistro, the Ritz's intimate dining venue that specializes in gourmet American fare. Keep in mind that this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, Tysons CornerMcLean, VA10.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassLocated within the massive Tysons Galleria shopping center in McLean, Virginia, The Ritz-Carlton, Tysons Corner is a fashionista's dream hotel. And in terms of luxury, this Ritz lives up to its reputation with an indoor pool, a full-service day spa and spacious guest rooms and suites. Accommodations come furnished with deluxe amenities, like 47-inch flat-screen TVs, lavish bath products and feather beds with down comforters. The hotel's in-house restaurant and bar – ENTYSE, Wine Bar & Lounge – also earns high praise from recent guests for its extensive wine selection and culinary offerings. Overall, most guests report a pleasant stay, citing top-notch service as a reason to return. This hotel sits about 15 miles west of Washington, D.C., but guests now have easier access to the city's top sights thanks to the metro. The nearest metro station (Tysons Corner) sits just a block and a half away. Since this Ritz property falls under the Marriott umbrella, guests participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program can accrue or redeem benefits by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Mayflower Hotel, Autograph CollectionWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLabeled as the "second-best address" in D.C. by President Harry Truman (only beaten by the White House), the Mayflower Hotel has been a lodging favorite since 1925. Sitting just a block from the Farragut North metro stop in the downtown area, the Mayflower – now part of the Autograph Collection – makes a convenient base for sightseers hoping to check out the attractions and museums of the National Mall. The Mayflower also wins guests' approval with its elegant feel: Guest rooms are spacious and well appointed with custom duvets, down feather pillows and satellite TVs. And though some recent guests do complain of late-night noise, most report a satisfactory stay thanks to the mouthwatering cuisine served at the EDGAR Bar & Kitchen. Plus, those participating in the Marriott Bonvoy program may earn or use points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosW Washington D.C.Washington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRubbing elbows with the Department of the Treasury and the White House, the W Washington D.C. places guests in the heart of our country's political sphere. This W property is much more colorful than its white-stone neighbors; guests love the hotel's funky red furniture and purple lighting, which gives the W a nightclub-esque feel. In addition to the decor, previous visitors praise the accommodations, furnished with 350-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs and high-speed internet access (for a fee). Visitors also compliment the W's upscale dining venue Pinea Restaurant, but for many, the highlight of this hotel is the P.O.V. rooftop lounge, which boasts breathtaking views of the National Mall. Just keep in mind: If you're looking for a quiet place to stay, this is not the right place for you. Some recent guests say that the noise level can be a problem for those trying to get a restful night's sleep. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated on the border of Georgetown and the Foggy Bottom neighborhood, The Westin Georgetown is a great choice for sightseers. Many of the city's favorite attractions – including the Kennedy Center and the Lincoln Memorial – are within walking distance. But guests say that there's more to love than this Westin's location: Previous visitors give this hotel props for its friendly staff and fully- equipped fitness center. The hotel's outdoor pool and kid-friendly amenities are also welcomed perks. An added bonus, are signature guest room amenities, like plush Westin Heavenly beds, flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. When dinnertime rolls around, head to The Caucus Room, a contemporary French brasserie, or Boveda which serves Latin American dishes and earns high praise from recent guests. If you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can collect or use points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Washington, D.C. City CenterWashington, DC1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Washington, D.C. City Center boasts a convenient location, just as its name implies. But recent visitors claim you'll pay a pretty penny for the privilege of walking to the sites. Business travelers don't seem to mind, however, citing this Westin's full-service business center, in-room internet (for a fee) and proximity to the convention center as assets. Sightseers might be deterred by the high price tag, but keep in mind that exciting Dupont Circle is within easy reach, as are the iconic monuments and Smithsonian Museums. And after a long day of exploration, you can refuel at Fringetree restaurant before retiring to your spacious accommodations, furnished with signature Westin amenities like Heavenly Beds, coffee makers and deluxe bath products. Although some previous visitors say the rooms could still use a facelift, others report a restful night's sleep thanks to Westin's plush pillows and linens. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosWashington Marriott at Metro CenterWashington, DC0.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Washington Marriott at Metro Center is a 3.5 star hotel located at 775 12th Street NW in Washington, D.C.. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1362 reviews.
- View all PhotosJW Marriott Washington, DCWashington, DC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSurrounded by the hustle and bustle of downtown D.C., the JW Marriott makes a great jumping off point for exploring the nation's capital. Located within a few blocks of the National Mall, this Marriott outpost serves as an ideal location for Cherry Blossom Festival attendees and Smithsonian museum-goers. Recent guests also love that sightseeing favorites, such as Ford's Theatre and the White House, are just a short walk away. The recently renovated guest rooms include new decor and modern amenities like flat-screen TVs and minifridges. The hotel's two tasty restaurants also fare well with travelers, though some recent visitors do say the service can be spotty. If you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program, you can use or accrue points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosMarriott Marquis Washington, DCWashington, DC1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassBoasting more than 100,000 square feet of event space and direct access to the Walter E. Washington Convention Center via an underground concourse, the Marriott Marquis is well-suited for business travelers. But that doesn't mean you won't find leisure travelers here, too. After all, the hotel's location near Penn Quarter and the Verizon Center offers a convenient perch for sightseers. Aside from the hotel's address, recent guests also praised the accommodations, not only for their amenities, but also for their cleanliness. Rooms are outfitted with minifridges, flat-screen TVs and, in select accommodations, floor-to-ceiling windows. For more impressive views, lodgers suggest booking a room on the upper floors of the hotel. This Marriott outpost also offers three on-site restaurants and a lobby bar, but most visitors suggest dining at one of the stellar neighborhood eateries instead. When you're not working up a sweat walking around the city, get your fill of exercise at the 8,000-square-foot, bi-level fitness center. And if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, consider upgrading to the M Club lounge, which sits on the 12th floor and provides complimentary breakfast, hors d'oeuvres during the week and 24-hour access to snacks.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Tysons CornerFalls Church, VA10 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIf you like to shop, then The Westin Tysons Corner serves as an excellent spot to hang your hat (or shopping bags). This hotel sits within easy reach of two of the area's most popular spots, Tysons Galleria and Tysons Corner Center. However, if you're in the D.C. area to take in the sights, then this might not be the most convenient home base; this Westin sits in Falls Church, Virginia, about 12 miles west of downtown Washington, D.C. When it comes to the hotel itself, though, guest reviews are mostly positive. Many report a satisfactory night's sleep in The Westin Tysons Corner's spacious guest rooms, appointed with amenities such as 32-inch flat-screen TVs, cozy bathrobes, 300-thread-count sheets and signature Westin bath products. Other visitors attribute a pleasant stay to the on-site pool and two in-house restaurants, The BlueFire Grille and Sushi Nami. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Washington National HarborOxon Hill, MD7.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSitting along the Maryland side of the Potomac River at the Washington National Harbor complex (about 10 miles south of D.C.), the Westin Washington National Harbor offers guests a more relaxing stay than they would find at a hotel in the bustling city. While it may not be as glamorous as its neighbor, the Gaylord National Hotel & Convention Center, the Westin makes as an excellent choice for business travelers looking to avoid the family-friendly kitsch factor. The hotel also serves as a popular convention spot, with an on-site business center that makes meeting deadlines easy. Plus, guests say that the pool, fitness center and contemporary Sauciety American Grill are great for unwinding after a long day. When you're ready to turn in, you'll find your accommodations appointed with amenities like Westin's signature Heavenly bath and bed products and sleek flat-screen TVs. Plus, Fido will be happy to snooze on his Westin's custom Heavenly dog bed. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe WinkWashington, DC1.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIf you've come to D.C. for the trendy dining and exciting nightlife, then the Renaissance Washington, DC Dupont Circle makes a great home base. This hotel boasts easy access to some of Washington's most popular restaurants and bars, and its location just south of Dupont Circle makes it easily accessible by metro. Inside the Renaissance's contemporary accommodations, guests are treated to modern amenities like 37-inch flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Although generally pleased, some recent guests complain about the somewhat small size of the guest rooms and suggest that the bold patterns and stark blue and beige hues of the decor would use an upgrade. However, guests do praise the sophisticated cuisine served at the on-site M Brasserie. If you're a member of the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can cash in or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosWashington Marriott GeorgetownWashington, DC1.5 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Washington Marriott Georgetown is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1221 22nd St Nw in Washington, D.C.. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 383 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.