Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosMarriott Syracuse DowntownSyracuse, NY4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Renovated in 2016, this hotel in downtown Syracuse, New York, pays homage to its 1920s roots while keeping up with the demands of the modern world. The hotel's wood-paneled elevators and ornate, column- and chandelier-clad lobby give guests a glimpse of what it was like to visit this hotspot 100 years ago. Open up the doors of the rooms and visitors will find an entirely different era represented. Each accommodation features sleek furnishings alongside creature comforts like a coffee maker, a flat-screen TV and a marble bathroom. Travelers can also take advantage of 24-hour room service or dine at one of three eateries: Eleven Waters (the main restaurant that serves cuisine inspired by the Finger Lakes wine region), Shaughnessy's (an Irish-style pub) and the Cavalier Room (where cocktails and small plates are on the menu). A fully equipped gym and a business center are available as well. What guests appreciated most, however, is the hotel's central location near various restaurants, shops and attractions. Any locale within a mile of the property can be accessed via the complimentary shuttle. Plus, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or redeem points here or take advantage of perks like free Wi-Fi access.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien New York, Central ParkNew York, NY1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent guests said this hotel's location, staff and design blew them out of the water. Many visitors especially loved the modern common areas and smartly decorated rooms. In particular, guests enjoyed the comfortable beds, in-room work desks, flat-screen TVs and trendy tiled bathrooms. While some guests complained that their rooms were a bit small, most agreed that they were cozy and quiet despite the hotel's location at busy West 57th Street and Sixth Avenue in midtown Manhattan. You can nab a great view of all the action from this hotel's lounge and outdoor terrace, The Roof, which serves up cocktails and light fare. And for a more substantial meal, slide into a leather booth at Kingside Restaurant for an eclectic menu of new American cuisine and regional brews. Best of all, Marriott Bonvoy rewards members can earn and redeem points by staying at this outpost.
- View all PhotosNew York Marriott MarquisNew York, NY0.6 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassFor some previous visitors it's this Marriott's high-caliber service that wins them over, especially considering the property's large size. But for others it's the enviable location, centered right in the heart of midtown's Times Square and Theater District. After a day spent boutique-strolling and theater-hopping, you can kick back in your digs, furnished with signature Marriott amenities, such as custom duvets, flat-screen TVs and coffee makers. And when hunger strikes, you won't even need to step outside; the Marquis offers the Crossroads American Kitchen & Bar, The View Restaurant, Broadway Lounge and even a Starbucks. Another bonus: Thanks to Marriott's rewards program, you may accrue and redeem benefits by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosNew York Marriott East SideNew York, NY0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSome recent visitors said this Midtown East Marriott, just about a mile walk from Central Park, gets the proverbial job done – it's a pleasant place to hang your hat, but it doesn't offer anything too exciting. Still, most report a satisfactory stay overall thanks to the hotel's versatile amenities, including a 24-hour fitness center and the lively 525LEX Restaurant & Lounge. Previous visitors also praise the clean, spacious accommodations, which feature flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations, Thann toiletries and city views. One common complaint among recent travelers, though, was that the elevators were incredibly slow. Guests participating in Marriott's rewards program can earn and use additional privileges for choosing to stay here. Plus, the property is just as gorgeous on the outside with its neo-Romanesque style and stone gargoyles. And here's a a fun fact: Georgia O'Keeffe and her husband actually lived here in the 1920s back when it was called the Shelton Hotel.
- View all PhotosNew York Marriott DowntownNew York, NY3.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassRecent visitors praise this Marriott outpost for its Financial District location, removed from midtown's chaos. However, others see this as a shortcoming, since taxi rides to and from midtown Manhattan can add up quickly. Still, this Marriott is a particular favorite among business travelers, thanks to its full-service business center, ample meeting space and 24-hour fitness center. Plus, this hotel boasts the casual Bill's Bar & Burger, which is known for its loaded burgers, fries and shakes. And as far as bedding down goes, you'll have access to clean, quiet accommodations, complete with crisp 300-thread-count linens, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. If you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can also rest assured that you may earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosRochester Airport MarriottRochester, NY3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Those looking for a relaxing and convenient stay in Rochester, New York, can rest assured that the Rochester Airport Marriott is ready to provide. Since the hotel is set next to two busy highways, the hotel offers a complimentary shuttle to and from the Greater Rochester International Airport and a relaxing stay for guests in town for work and leisure. Visitors can enjoy an indoor pool, a fitness center and a business center. The hotel’s contemporary accommodations feature flat-screen TVs, sitting areas and free Wi-Fi access. Recent guests applaud the clean and updated rooms, but many visitors have also noted that you’ll need a car for sightseeing because the property is not within walking distance of many local attractions. Those booking concierge-level accommodations can also look forward to accessing a lounge with complimentary breakfast and snacks. Because this hotel is a part of the Marriott family, Marriott Rewards members are eligible to earn and redeem perks here. When it’s time to eat, there’s an on-site cafe for breakfast and an American restaurant serving lunch and dinner.
- View all PhotosMarriott Vacation Club Pulse, New York CityNew York, NY0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This stylish boutique hotel appeals to travelers looking for easy access to Times Square, the Theater District and Bryant Park. All 177 guest rooms and suites are simplistically decorated, with neutral tones, wood furnishings, retro Condé Nast art pieces and opulent bathroom fixtures. Though, some guests noted the room and closet were both on the smaller side. Accommodations also feature modern accouterments, such as iPod docking stations, Illy espresso machines and flat-screen TVs. Should you wish to depart from your digs, you won't want to miss indulging in tasty fare at Strand Bistro or marveling at the sweeping views of the Empire State Building from the Top of the Strand all-season rooftop bar. Still, recent guests say the courteous staff and trendy atmosphere are the Strand's best features.
- View all PhotosMoxy NYC DowntownNew York City, NY2.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Moxy NYC Downtown is a 4 star hotel located at in New York City. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 304 reviews.
- View all PhotosNew York Marriott at the Brooklyn BridgeBrooklyn, NY3.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge is a 4 star hotel located at 333 Adams St in New York City. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 806 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard by Marriott New York City Manhattan Midtown EastNew York, NY1.1 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Courtyard by Marriott New York City Manhattan Midtown East is a 3.5 star hotel located at 866 3rd Avenue in New York City. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 2754 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / ChelseaNew York, NY0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan / Chelsea is a 3.5 star hotel located at 135 West 30th Street in New York City. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1107 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/SoHoNew York, NY1.8 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/SoHo is a 3.5 star hotel located at 181 Varick St in New York City. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 648 reviews.
- View all PhotosBuffalo Marriott NiagaraAmherst, NY8.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Buffalo Marriott Niagara is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1340 Millersport Hwy in Buffalo. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 907 reviews.
- View all PhotosCourtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Upper East SideNew York, NY3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Courtyard by Marriott New York Manhattan/Upper East Side is a 3.5 star hotel located at 410 E 92nd St in New York City. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1067 reviews.
- View all PhotosIslandia Marriott Long IslandIslandia, NY3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassIslandia Marriott Long Island is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 818 reviews.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.