- View all PhotosToronto Marriott MarkhamMarkham, Ontario13.2 miles to city center
No confirmed availability on selected dates.4.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.Toronto Marriott Markham is a 4 star hotel located at 170 Enterprise Boulevard S in Toronto. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 69 reviews.
- View all PhotosMarriott Downtown at CF Toronto Eaton CentreToronto, ON0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel ClassFor travelers in search of a convenient downtown Toronto location, recent guests said the Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel is sure to please. Connected by an indoor walkway to the Eaton Centre shopping mall, you won't have to bear the harsh Toronto winter weather for access to dozens of boutiques and eateries. The sizable guest rooms offer a relaxing retreat from the buzz of the city: Accommodations come equipped with work areas situated alongside comfortable beds topped with plush down comforters. After exploring your room, head to the 18th floor where you can re-energize with a dip in the rooftop pool or a workout in the fitness center. When it’s time for dinner, pair a selection from Trios Bistro's extensive wine list with one of the restaurant's contemporary Canadian dishes; recent patrons described the fare here as tasty, albeit pricey. Guests also weren't pleased with some of the additional charges for parking and in-room internet but members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosToronto Airport Marriott HotelToronto, ON10.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel ClassUpon touching down at Toronto Pearson International Airport, you can easily access the Toronto Airport Marriott Hotel via the property's complimentary airport shuttle. Recent guests said the Marriott's convenient location (less than 2 miles northeast of the runway) is a major incentive for bedding down here. Plus, the soundproof windows in each room will muffle the noise of planes passing overhead. Guest rooms also come outfitted with coffee makers, minifridges and 50-inch LCD TVs. And if you're in need of extra rest and relaxation after a long flight, the indoor pool will get the job done. Once you're feeling at ease, guests recommend sampling the regionally inspired cuisine served at Wayside Social - Eatery Cafe Bar. If you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program, you can earn points and redeem perks for choosing to stay here.
- Toronto Marriott Bloor YorkvilleToronto, ON0.6 miles to city center
4.0-star Hotel Class
While it isn't quite as swanky as other Yorkville neighborhood hotels, the Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel earns a thumbs-up from visitors for its close proximity to the subway, the University of Toronto, and plenty of excellent shopping and restaurants. Should you decide to stick around the hotel for your meals, you'll indulge in internationally influenced Canadian cuisine at Matisse Restaurant and Bar, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Some travelers describe the hotel as slightly dated; however, most report a pleasant stay overall, describing the rooms as spacious and clean. All rooms also come equipped with a minifridge, an iPod dock, a 42-inch TV and Wi-Fi access (for a fee). Guests also praise the polite and responsive hotel staff. This Marriott property participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, so you can earn and use points for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosToronto Marriott City Centre HotelToronto, ON1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel ClassEver dreamed of sleeping in your favorite sports venue? The Toronto Marriott City Centre Hotel provides the opportunity for Toronto Blue Jays fans. Located inside Rogers Centre, 70 of the property's 348 guest rooms overlook the field, so travelers can spend the seventh inning stretch sprawled across a plush bed, resting in the cushy sitting area or channel-surfing on the room's HD TVs. If you're a light sleeper, previous visitors recommend reserving a room on a higher floor overlooking the stadium, as some rooms peering over the nearby railway can usher in disruptive outside noise. The menu at the on-site Sportsnet Grill is focused on classic game fare like nachos, burgers and beer. When you're ready to venture outside the hotel, the city's Entertainment District surrounds this Marriott property, and the hotel is only a short walk from the Financial District and the CN Tower. Guests say this property hits it out of the park as a convenient spot for business travelers and a treat for baseball fans. Luckily, you won't have to count on athletes to score all the points – you can earn or redeem points for your stay here through the Marriott Bonvoy program.
- View all PhotosMarriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & SpaNiagara Falls, ON4.0-star Hotel ClassPlenty of Niagara Falls hotels boast spectacular vistas of the awe-inspiring waterfalls, but recent reviewers say the views from this Marriott outpost are simply breathtaking. Each of its guest rooms and suites peers over the Niagara River or the falls themselves. Accommodations also feature minifridges, 55-inch flat-screen TVs and wireless internet access (included in the daily destination fee). If you came hungry, you can appease your appetite at the Morton's Grille Niagara Falls, which serves up comfort food coupled with scenic waterfall panoramas. For lighter fare or beverages, there's a Starbucks on-site, as well as the Lobby Bar. Visitors also commend the hotel's indoor pool and fitness center, along with the Serenity Spa By The Falls, which offers a wide range of massages and body treatments (appointments are required). However, the hotel's valet parking is the only on-site parking option and costs $45 CAD (about $34 USD) a day, much to guests' chagrin. On the plus side, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can collect or redeem points for choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosMarriott on the FallsNiagara Falls, ON4.0-star Hotel ClassLike its sister property just across Fallsview Boulevard (the Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls), the Marriott on the Falls wows lodgers with its views of the misty falls. Some of the guest rooms in this sprawling hotel boast waterfall vistas, while others overlook the city. Accommodations are appointed with minifridges, 49-inch LCD TVs and wireless internet access (included in the $15.95 CAD daily destination fee), along with eco-friendly amenities like energy-efficient light bulbs and low-flow showerheads. Craving a little extra relaxation? Venture across the street to the Serenity Spa by the Falls (set inside the hotel's sister property). Guests give positive reviews to the Fallsview Café's buffet breakfast and omelet station, though many suggest dining elsewhere for other meals. Many visitors say they enjoyed the food at Milestones on the Fallsview, but do note there are several restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. Visit the on-site Starbucks for a jolt of java. And Marriott Bonvoy members staying at this property can rack up or redeem points for free nights' stays.
- View all PhotosOttawa Marriott HotelOttawa, ON0.4 miles to city center
4.0-star Hotel Class
Towering 29 stories above Kent Street in downtown Ottawa, this Marriott property affords its guests sweeping views of the city. Recent lodgers suggest booking a room on a higher floor facing the Ottawa River, which not only grants stunning views, but also less disruptive outside noise. Although not all boast city panoramas, the hotel's 489 guest rooms and suites come with minifridges, complimentary Wi-Fi access and 37-inch LCD TVs. When you're ready to satiate your appetite, grab a table at "Spin" Kitchen & Bar for creative takes on classic breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar snacks, though some diners say they would have liked to pay a little less for an on-site meal. Or, if you're craving a jolt of caffeine, stop by the on-site Starbucks. Families staying here appreciate the hotel's games room, which is stocked with video and tabletop games for younger guests to enjoy. But what travelers like most of all is the Ottawa Marriott Hotel's proximity to the city's top attractions. Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can enjoy (and earn) free perks by choosing to bed down here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.