- View all PhotosMyrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande DunesMyrtle Beach, SC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe sprawling Myrtle Beach Marriott Resort & Spa at Grande Dunes sits about 6 miles northeast along the coast from downtown Myrtle Beach. The resort is fresh off a $14 million renovation, completed in 2017, which brought renovated guest rooms, meeting space and other amenities. Guests have access to numerous pools (indoor and outdoor, heated and unheated) and the beach –basically everything you and your brood could need for a relaxing week by the sea. When you're not lounging in the sun, rooms offer a comfortable respite, with pillow-top mattresses, marble bathrooms and Bath & Body Works toiletries. The hotel receives accolades for service and cleanliness as well. Recent guests recommended requesting an oceanfront room to fully take advantage of the hotel's prime location. The only downside here, according to some recent guests, was that the service was inconsistent. Thanks to the property's Marriott ties, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosWentworth by the Sea, A Marriott Hotel & SpaNew Castle, NH3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassPerhaps the ritziest property in the state, Wentworth by the Sea's luxurious seaside resort sits perched on New Castle island, and boasts commanding vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. Each of the hotel's 161 guestrooms and suites are spacious and feature either harbor-side or ocean-side views. And the vintage Victorian building's unique architectural layout has its perks, too. Guest rooms have varied, unpredictable floor plans resulting in the occasional reading nooks, gas fireplace or private balcony. Should you steal away from your lavish digs, you'll find alluring pools, tennis courts, fairways, and a full-service spa at your service. And when dinner time rolls around, you'll have three on-site restaurants to choose from; recent guests can't stop raving about the upscale dining room, which serves up delectable seafood fare with a side of spectacular harbor views. If you're a member of Marriott's loyalty program, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to bed down here.
- View all PhotosLouisville Marriott EastLouisville, KY10 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe official hotel of the Kentucky Bourbon Trail, the Louisville Marriott East sits 12 miles away from downtown Louisville, Kentucky. This Marriott property's rooms offer bourbon-inspired color palettes, flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses and luxe bathroom amenities. In the hotel's signature restaurant, Charr'd Bourbon Kitchen and Lounge, more than 200 varieties of bourbon and dishes made with locally sourced ingredients are on the menu. A coffee shop with Starbucks beverages and pastries is available as well. Visitors looking to work off their hot browns and derby pies can hit the fitness center, which has free weights, treadmills, elliptical bikes and weight machines. Guests can also make use of the indoor pool and whirlpool. Plus, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or use points while staying here. Previous travelers praised the Louisville Marriott East's prime location, delicious cuisine and comfortable accommodations; however, some cited elevator wait times as a common source of frustration.
- View all PhotosMilwaukee Marriott DowntownMilwaukee, WI0.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Milwaukee Marriott Downtown sits between the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan in Milwaukee's East Town neighborhood. This Marriott outpost caters to both business and leisure travelers with its nearly 9,000 square feet of event space and close proximity to the city's iconic Bronz Fonz statue and art museum. According to previous guests, accommodations here are well-appointed and comfortable (albeit small and pricey), with flat-screen TVs, walk-in showers, Bath & Body Works toiletries and pillow-top mattresses. At the hotel's restaurant, Millioke - Meat. Cheese. Beer., local iterations of Wisconsin culinary staples (think: sausages and cheeses) are on the menu. There is also an on-site Starbucks, an indoor pool and a small gym with free weights and cardiovascular equipment. Complimentary Wi-Fi access is provided in public areas, but expect to pay $9.95 per day for an in-room connection. And keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can accrue and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosTeaneck Marriott at GlenpointeTeaneck, NJ4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTeaneck Marriott at Glenpointe is a 4 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1029 reviews.
- View all PhotosMarriott Marquis HoustonHouston, TX1.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThat saying, "Everything is bigger in Texas," certainly rings true at the Marriott Marquis Houston. Among this hotel's superlatives are a 5,000-square-foot spa and fitness center, a Texas-shaped lazy river, 52 meeting rooms and 1,000 guest rooms and suites. Open since December 2016, this Marriott wows travelers not only with its stellar customer service, but also with its location in Houston: The hotel overlooks Discovery Green Park and is connected to the George R. Brown Convention Center. What's more, it sits less than a mile south of Minute Maid Park, home of the Houston Astros. Back at the hotel, guests will have access to six dining venues and an infinity pool, not to mention well-appointed accommodations. Rooms are outfitted with minifridges, 55-inch TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows, coffee makers and access to 24-hour room service. Though reviewers were pleased with their lodgings, they did lament the $12.95 daily Wi-Fi access fee (which is waived for Marriott Bonvoy members). For the best views of the park and the hotel's lazy river, heed recent guests’ advice and request a room on a higher floor.
- View all PhotosSanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & SpaFort Myers, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Boasting rave-worthy views of nearby Sanibel Island, the Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa's convenient locale – on the Caloosahatchee River and the Gulf of Mexico – makes it popular with vacationing families. Guests can delight in the property's gorgeous views, the five different dining venues available and the well-appointed (yet dated) accommodations, which boast furnished balconies and complimentary Wi-Fi access (which is covered by the $25 daily resort fee). Aside from in-room amenities, the resort has four swimming pools and plenty of services at the spa, including facials and body wraps. Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort is about 10 miles northeast of Sanibel Island (across the Sanibel Causeway) and 16 miles southwest of central Fort Myers. Guests urge travelers to bring bug spray and watch out for bird droppings, as the property sees its fair share of heat-loving wildlife. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can use or earn points here.
- View all PhotosMarriott Marquis ChicagoChicago, IL1.9 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Marriott Marquis Chicago is a 4 star hotel located at 2121 S Prairie Ave in Chicago. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 380 reviews.
- View all PhotosNashville Marriott at Vanderbilt UniversityNashville, TN1.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This hotel on the western edge of Vanderbilt University's campus has 301 rooms and six suites spread across 11 floors. Rooms include pillow-top mattresses, 32-inch flat-screen TVs and marble bathrooms. Plus, you're close to some of Nashville's most popular attractions, like Centennial Park and the Parthenon. Still, some say self-parking is difficult; these guests recommend opting for valet parking instead. It's a tad more expensive but a lot less of a headache. Reviews are mixed for the Park25 Bistro on-site eatery; some say the food is delicious, while others say it's just so-so. Still, recent lodgers appreciate the on-site Starbucks in the lobby. Marriott Bonvoy members can collect or cash in accumulated points here for complimentary perks.
- View all PhotosHilton Head Marriott Resort & SpaHilton Head Island, SC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassAccording to recent guests, this Marriott is one of the premier hotels to book for a Hilton Head vacation. For one thing, there's delicious local cuisine served steaming in one of the resort's best restaurants, Blue. For another, the hotel has a whopping 513 rooms and suites, many of which have balconies that look out on the Atlantic Ocean. But before you reserve your room, know that that the Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa is usually crawling with kids – which could be good or bad for you, depending on whether you're planning on bringing your own. This property sits on a sandy strip on Hilton Head's east-central coast and if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member you can accrue or cash in points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosScottsdale Marriott at McDowell MountainsScottsdale, AZ3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassSitting alongside the McDowell Mountain Range in North Scottsdale, this Marriott family member makes a great home base for Valley of the Sun visitors in search of a golf getaway. The resort neighbors the Tournament Players Club (TPC) Scottsdale—36 professional-level holes that host numerous PGA events annually—and is less than a 15-minute drive from the Palmer Signature Course at the Wildfire Golf Club. But for those who aren't keen on the green, the Marriott at McDowell Mountains features a heated outdoor pool and is close to scenic hiking and biking trails. Guests love the resort's quiet, relaxed atmosphere, praising the guestrooms on their bright décor and ample space and acknowledging the hotel staff members on their friendly and helpful demeanors. The in-house restaurant, Agave Southwest Bar & Grill also earns a thumbs-up for its flavorful cuisine and outdoor patio. However, if you're in town to do some sightseeing, you may want to book a room closer to downtown Phoenix.
- View all PhotosMarriott Shoals Hotel & SpaFlorence, AL3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Overlooking the Tennessee River, the Marriott Shoals Hotel & Spa is described by recent guests as a pleasant surprise in the northern Alabama town of Florence. Guests say Southern hospitality is alive and well here, noting that everyone — from the front desk staff to the restaurant servers — is polite and friendly. The hotel offers two distinct dining venues, the 360 Grille (which offers revolving 360-degree views of the river) and the more casual Swampers Bar and Grill that features live music in the evenings. When it's time to bed down, guest rooms feature balconies, pillow-top mattresses, minifridges, flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi access, as well as bathrooms with separate tubs and showers. Recent guests said they found the rooms to be clean, spacious and comfortable. When they venture outside their rooms, visitors can spend their time getting treatments at the 6,000-square-foot Spa at the Shoals, working out in the fitness center or swimming and sunbathing at the outdoor pool. The only complaint from recent guests: the entrance to the hotel isn't clearly marked so finding it can be a little tricky. Members of the Marriott Rewards program can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosBloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference CenterNormal, IL3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Bloomington-Normal Marriott Hotel & Conference Center is a 3.5 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 442 reviews.
- View all PhotosThe Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention CenterThe Woodlands, TX4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassJust about 30 miles north of Houston, this Marriott earns high praise from recent guests for its accommodating service staff and long list of amenities. This hotel caters primarily to business travelers, boasting 70,000 square feet of meeting space and work-friendly features like high-speed internet (for a fee) and a fully stocked business center. Yet if you're traveling for pleasure, visitors say you'll also find what you need to relax and recharge, including the Spa at the Waterway, an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Though they describe the rooms as fairly standard, equipped with all of the typical Marriott amenities, guests say that booking a Water View room will grant you fantastic vistas. And when your stomach starts to complain, you can satisfy your hunger pangs with casual Italian fare at Ristorante Tuscany. Some guests do warn that although you can expect to pay high prices for the hotel, don't expect outstanding customer service and watch out for any hidden fees on your bill. But if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can use points to help offset costs accrued during your stay.
- View all PhotosMarriott St. Louis Grand HotelSt. Louis, MO4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located on Washington Avenue near the convention center in downtown St. Louis, this Marriott hotel offers plenty of amenities to keep guests satisfied. In addition to a fitness center, guests can take advantage of the American cuisine (including St. Louis-style barbecue) at Zenia Bar & Grille. When you're feeling stuffed, retreat into one of 917 rooms, which feature luxury bath products and in-room coffee makers –although many recent visitors express dissatisfaction with the room size and older feel. Both business and leisure travelers do appreciate the hotel's central location, but found issue with the separate parking garage (located a block away). Still, if you're in St. Louis for a game, the hotel is less than a mile from Busch Stadium. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or cash in accumulated points here.
- View all PhotosThe Dearborn Inn, A Marriott HotelDearborn, MI9.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Originally built in 1931, this Dearborn, Michigan, hotel once occupied the grounds of Ford Motor Company. After undergoing a multimillion dollar renovation, The Dearborn Inn has managed to maintain its historic past while providing the creature comforts of the Marriott brand. You'll find The Dearborn Inn about 13 miles west of downtown Detroit, but it's just a quick walk from the Ford Museum (though you'll have to cross a busy street). Guests call it a gorgeous hotel for either a low-key vacation or an event: Its well-maintained grounds are lined with a picturesque jogging trail, and a seasonal outdoor pool. The Dearborn Inn's four floors contain 205 rooms and 24 suites, each boasting a marble bathroom, Bath & Body Works toiletries, a flat-screen TV and high ceilings. Guests report the rooms are spacious, but the bathrooms are small. Recent visitors also compliment the friendly and accommodating staff and point out that the two on-site restaurants serve quality American cuisine. Marriott Bonvoy members can accumulate or cash in points by staying here.
- View all PhotosAtlanta Evergreen Marriott Conference ResortStone Mountain, GA15.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Perched on a bright blue lake in Stone Mountain Park (about 29 miles northeast of downtown Atlanta), the Evergreen Marriott Conference Resort is an ideal home base for those of you who like to be outside. This hotel boasts easy access to hiking and biking trails, as well as two golf courses. For those who prefer to experience the environment without breaking a sweat, guests say that the private veranda or balcony – with sweeping views of the surrounding park – was a major perk of staying at this hotel. Factor in the spa and four restaurants and this sprawling facility can be considered a vacation destination in itself. Still, some recent guests were disappointed with the additional charges for amenities like Wi-Fi and bottled water. However, if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you may be able to use accumulated points to bypass some of those additional fees (or simply earn more to apply to your next Marriott stay).
- View all PhotosSan Diego Marriott Gaslamp QuarterSan Diego, CA2.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis Marriott hotel in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter earns rave reviews for its convenient location in the heart of downtown San Diego, putting guests within walking distance of top attractions such as the USS Midway Museum, the Gaslamp Quarter and Petco Park. Guest rooms here are outfitted with LCD TVs, Starbucks coffee, Gilchrist & Soames bath amenities as well as work spaces with Wi-Fi access (for a fee). And when guests are not out on the town, they can take advantage of the in-house fitness center or grab a drink at the rooftop bar, ALTITUDE Sky Lounge. Although the San Diego Marriott Gaslamp Quarter is within walking distance of numerous neighborhood eateries, grab a bite at Soleil @k if you don't feel like traveling too far for grub. And because of its family ties, this hotel allows visitors to earn or pay with Marriott Bonvoy points.
- View all PhotosLouisville Marriott DowntownLouisville, KY0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis downtown hotel is a no-fuss Marriott, but visitors praise it for acing the basics. Clean rooms, a friendly and accommodating staff and a convenient downtown location on West Jefferson Street near the Kentucky International Convention Center are the main perks. You could also attend a meeting inside the hotel, as this Marriott boasts 38,000 square feet of meeting facilities and breakout rooms. If you're looking for a bit of exercise, break a sweat in the fitness center or swim some laps in the indoor pool. Another plus: From here you can walk to sites like the Louisville Slugger Museum & Factory and the Frazier History Museum. Keep in mind, this hotel is currently undergoing renovations, and recent guests said that the construction can be loud. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can accrue or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio Marriott RiverwalkSan Antonio, TX1.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis hotel makes a great home base for business travelers who plan on spending time at the nearby Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center. And because it sits right on San Antonio's River Walk, sightseers will also find these digs to be convenient. While this member of the Marriott family may not look as nice on the outside as its sibling, the Marriott Plaza San Antonio, previous guests said that they received better service here. After working up an appetite taking in the nearby sites, chow down on Southwestern cuisine at the Cactus Flower Restaurant or just relax by the indoor-outdoor pool. Recent travelers appreciated the updated lobby and meeting areas, as well. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosHollywood Beach MarriottHollywood, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Hollywood Beach Marriott is located alongside the 2.5-mile-long boardwalk in Hollywood, Florida, 12 miles south of Fort Lauderdale Beach. And many recent visitors say that this Marriott hotel's location is excellent, with many guests describing the atmosphere as lively and fun. Aside from its location, the hotel boasts well-equipped rooms that feature flat-screen LCD TVs, marble bathrooms and balconies with Intracoastal Waterway or ocean vistas. Despite the amenities, recent guests still said the rooms were visibly aged and were letdown by the high fees for valet parking and breakfast. But the hotel staff earns rave reviews: Previous visitors describe the customer service here as above and beyond. If you're looking to be in the heart of the Hollywood action, grab a drink at the Latitudes Ocean Bar or take a dip in the oceanfront pool. If you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can use or earn points here.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio Marriott RivercenterSan Antonio, TX1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis property distinguishes itself from the several other Marriotts in the area by its sheer size. With more than 1,000 rooms, San Antonio Marriott Rivercenter is made to handle large crowds and is an ideal home base for family travelers and conventioneers. Despite the throngs of guests, recent visitors praise the hotel's employees for their friendly attitudes. Guests also appreciate the convenience of the hotel, which sits right on the River Walk and is just a short walk from other San Antonio attractions, like The Alamo. Still, don't expect too much personality from this giant: Guest rooms here are designed in standard Marriott style – with LCD TVs, large work desks and high-speed internet access (for a fee) – though Texan-esque blankets and leather reclining chairs are a nice touch. The property also features a fully equipped health club and a stylish indoor-outdoor pool, while the in-house restaurant, Sazo's, earns a thumbs-up for its Spanish and Latin flavors. And because of the hotel's family ties, Marriott Bonvoy members can use points for a free night's stay and other extra perks.
- View all PhotosMarriott Syracuse DowntownSyracuse, NY4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Renovated in 2016, this hotel in downtown Syracuse, New York, pays homage to its 1920s roots while keeping up with the demands of the modern world. The hotel's wood-paneled elevators and ornate, column- and chandelier-clad lobby give guests a glimpse of what it was like to visit this hotspot 100 years ago. Open up the doors of the rooms and visitors will find an entirely different era represented. Each accommodation features sleek furnishings alongside creature comforts like a coffee maker, a flat-screen TV and a marble bathroom. Travelers can also take advantage of 24-hour room service or dine at one of three eateries: Eleven Waters (the main restaurant that serves cuisine inspired by the Finger Lakes wine region), Shaughnessy's (an Irish-style pub) and the Cavalier Room (where cocktails and small plates are on the menu). A fully equipped gym and a business center are available as well. What guests appreciated most, however, is the hotel's central location near various restaurants, shops and attractions. Any locale within a mile of the property can be accessed via the complimentary shuttle. Plus, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can earn or redeem points here or take advantage of perks like free Wi-Fi access.
- View all PhotosNewport News Marriott at City CenterNewport News, VA3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
Newport News Marriott at City Center is a 3.5 star hotel located at 740 Town Center Dr in Virginia Beach. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1013 reviews.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Waterford Oklahoma City HotelOklahoma City, OK4.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis hotel is most popular for its Bricktown locale in Oklahoma City. Many also appreciate its elegant décor and clean rooms, which are loaded with deluxe amenities like 37-inch plasma-screen TVs and Frette linens. Rooms are also wired for high-speed Internet, but you'll have to pay $13 a day to connect. For food, there's the BlueFire Grille, which serves up sizzling plates of American classics with a hint of Southwestern flair (though some recent guests say that the quality of the food isn't worth the cost). And when you want to exercise and/or relax, you'll find a fitness center, outdoor pool, and spa at your disposal. Because this hotel is a member of the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can put their stay here towards a free night.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.