- View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (16245)Free ParkingRead MoreRecent travel lovers gave the Encore's casino high marks for style, especially in the lobby and common areas. And they appreciate the decor – a fusion of Mediterranean and Asian design elements. The rooms aren't as design-heavy, but still earn high praise for floor-to-ceiling windows, spacious setups and overall cleanliness and maintenance. The Encore also impresses guests with its accommodating staff. Be forewarned: Recent travelers mentioned the hefty fees for partaking in the minibar's treats. But this is the Encore, after all, where most of the guests are high rollers prepared to splurge. If you're having trouble getting a vacancy at the Encore, consider its sister hotel and neighbor, the Wynn Las Vegas.Free Parking
- Read MoreThis sprawling resort – with its huge emphasis on natural light, greenery and other earthy elements – is perhaps the first central Las Vegas hotel to master the feeling of seclusion rather than themed chaos. And the rooms are consistently called the best non-suite accommodations on the Strip. Recent travelers found lots to love in the Wynn – the top-rated Andrea's fine dining restaurant and the posh casino, to name a few things – but not everyone loves the price. You'll pay a pretty penny for everything here (and a daily resort fee on top of that), although most visitors say it's worth it the splurge. The Wynn enjoys a centralized location with Encore, The Palazzo and The Venetian all within walking distance.
- View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV10.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4494)Free ParkingRead MoreAlthough the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa is about a 30-minute drive from the Strip, it's still a good bet for travelers who want to gamble in a quieter, more laid-back atmosphere. The enormous 87,000-square-foot casino is airy and open, echoing the resort's design elements of natural wood, stonework and warm, amber-hued light fixtures. Recent guests loved the rooms, listing the Egyptian cotton linens, iPod docks and spacious bathrooms with soaking bathtubs as favorite features. And the popular backyard area – 3 acres of space speckled with wading and swimming pools, a sandy beach and private cabanas – is also a big hit with travelers. The resort is also home to multiple dining options and a spa. If you start to get a little stir crazy, though, there's a complimentary shuttle that will drop you off at Fashion Show Mall on the Strip.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosLas Vegas, NV7.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2377)Free ParkingRead MoreA local favorite, Green Valley Ranch is an off-Strip resort that revels in its quieter atmosphere. Travelers love the on-site restaurants like Hank's Fine Steaks and Tides Seafood & Sushi Bar, and give high praise to the approachable and friendly staff members. Despite the picturesque vineyards and Italianate architecture, the hotel still provides a Sin City vibe. The casino area has gaming tables and a popular Race & Sports Book, as well as a multiscreen movie theater. Several bars are peppered around the property from the lobby to the pool. And when you want to relax, head to the on-site spa for a massage or body scrub. What's more, iPrefer members can earn perks and use points at this property.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosReno, NV2.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (11540)Free ParkingRead MoreSitting on South Virginia Street just west of the Reno-Tahoe International Airport, the massive Peppermill Resort Spa Casino is a good choice if you want to escape the downtown bustle without sacrificing the true flavors of Reno, Nevada. Yes, you'll find all your favorite games, including keno, poker and slots, so rest assured that there's plenty of risk factor here. But if you prefer not to gamble, you can spend your days soaking up the sun by the pool, being pampered at the spa or dancing at the on-site EDGE Nightclub. Recent guests noted improvements in the overall room decor and appreciated the strategically placed ventilators to keep air circulating, which helped diminish the smoke smell. Travelers were also impressed with the friendly and professional staff members and the delectable cuisine served in the property's seven restaurants.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosReno, NV2.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (11540)Free ParkingRead MorePeppermill is already one of the most luxurious hotels in Reno, Nevada, but its Tuscany Tower Suites take indulgence up a notch. The glass structure next door to the Peppermill Casino houses 600 suites that are decorated in crimson and gold, from their custom armchairs to their plush king-sized beds. (While guests love how spacious the accommodations are, some find the decor to be a little too much.) Inside your guest room, you'll find an LCD TV in the marble bathroom, as well as a Keurig coffee maker and a minifridge. The Italian theme continues down at pool level, but the 24-hour casino is all Reno, with slots, gaming tables and a race and sports book theater. Dining options, meanwhile, include a steakhouse, an Asian-inspired eatery and the rainforest-themed Island Buffet.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.