- View all PhotosSheraton Suites Calgary Eau ClaireCalgary, AB0.7 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassSituated just a block south of the Bow River and Prince's Island Park, the Sheraton Suites Calgary Eau Claire serves as an ideal home base for travelers looking to explore Calgary on foot. After a day of sightseeing, retire to your spacious room – each of the Sheraton's all-suite accommodations comes outfitted with a signature Sheraton bed, two flat-screen TVs and microwaves. Aside from the rooms and enviable location, guests consistently praise this Sheraton's indoor pool, hot tub and waterslide. Once you've worked up an appetite from splashing around, grab a casual bite at Fionn MacCool's Irish pub. For a more upscale dining experience, venture to Flower & Wolf Calgary. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference CentreToronto, ON10.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Less than a mile from Toronto Pearson International Airport, the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre provides a free 24-hour airport shuttle service that past visitors find especially convenient. Just don't forget your earplugs when you check in; the hotel sits below a flight path and guests warn that noisy planes can prevent a good night's sleep. Previous visitors suggest booking an eighth floor Club room for a little more quiet, along with extra perks like continental and evening hors d'oeuvres. Regardless of which room you choose, all accommodations are equipped with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds outfitted in soft linens, flat-screen TVs, coffee and tea makers, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. When you're ready to step outside your well-appointed digs, venture to the glass dome-enclosed indoor pool. And when you're ready to eat, consider dining at Sheraton's on-site restaurant, Olio, where you can indulge in Mediterranean-style fare. And if your trip is more for business than pleasure, you'll have access to 26,000 square feet of meeting space. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Montreal Airport HotelDorval, QC9.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sheraton Montreal Airport Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at 555 Boulevard McMillan in Montreal. It has a 4.0 overall guest rating based on 1121 reviews.
- View all PhotosSheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International AirportMississauga, ON12 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCare to take a rest during your layover? The Sheraton Gateway Hotel sits inside Toronto Pearson International Airport, so there's no need to leave Terminal Three to find a place to hang your hat for the night. You can even reserve a room just for the day; the hotel's "Room for A Day" offer is available daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Though many past visitors said the hotel's convenient location is its greatest asset, many are also impressed by its clean, comfortable accommodations, appointed with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, coffee makers and tasteful decor. Be aware that you'll pay a fee for Wi-Fi and that several recent guests say the hotel's walls are thin. Stretch your legs and fend off jet lag at the fitness center, which also boasts an indoor heated pool. As for dining, the hotel offers globally inspired fare at The Grill Restaurant. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Centre Toronto HotelToronto, ON0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassNearly 1,400 guest rooms tower over the contemporary lobby at downtown Toronto's Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. Accommodations are equipped with work areas, LCD flat-screen TVs and the brand's signature beds. While guests say the hotel seems outdated, they praise the plethora of on-site amenities and the property's central location (around the corner from Toronto's City Hall near the entertainment and financial districts). Another source of complaints from previous visitors: Lackluster customer service, though most agreed the property's desirable location helps make up for this drawback. If you get hungry, try Shopsy's Deli off the hotel's lobby for breakfast, lunch, dinner or takeout. And with two more on-site restaurants, your dining options are plentiful: BnB is popular for its burgers and comfort foods while the menu at Quinn's Steakhouse & Irish Bar offers tasty beef and seafood options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Vancouver Wall CentreVancouver, BC1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Situated less than a mile northwest of trendy Yaletown and about two blocks from Robson Street, this Sheraton outpost puts you within steps of some of the city's best shopping. Not much of a shopaholic? The property is also less than a mile west of the Vancouver Art Gallery. After exploring the city, slip away to your well-appointed guest room, which boasts floor-to-ceiling windows, a signature Sheraton Sweet Sleeper bed and free Wi-Fi access. Though some previous guests do claim that the rooms lack the home-away-from-home feel of other properties, others compliment the clean, quiet atmosphere. For a little extra relaxation, take a soak in one of two Jacuzzis or lounge by the 50-foot-long indoor lap pool. When you're ready for a bite to eat, travelers suggest skipping the limited menu and expensive plates at on-site restaurant, Café One, in lieu of the neighborhood's more diverse offerings. Grabbing a cocktail at the hotel's Bar One makes a perfect bookend to your stay. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Hotel NewfoundlandSt. John's, NL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
Recent guests say the best thing about this Sheraton is its location in historic St. John's, the provincial capital of Newfoundland and Labrador. The hotel sits within close proximity to businesses, shops and restaurants. The Sheraton offers a variety of room options, with views of the city or St. John's Harbour. Rooms come equipped with Sheraton's signature Sweet Sleeper beds, turndown service and complimentary internet access. However, some guests note parts of the hotel have fallen into disrepair and could use a facelift. Reviews of the on-site restaurant, Oppidan, are also mixed, with some guests recommending travelers dine off-site. On a positive note, the Sheraton also offers the bivver lounge where you can grab some light fare and a cocktail before exploring St. John's. The hotel has a pool and fitness center as well. Because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLe Centre Sheraton Montreal HotelMontreal, QC0.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLocated in downtown Montreal (a block from the Bonaventure metro station), Le Centre Sheraton boasts 825 stylish accommodations. Although some say the guest rooms here lean toward the smaller side compared to hotels of a similar caliber, recent visitors were generally pleased with Le Centre Sheraton's contemporary spaces. Rooms feature wooden furnishings and bright red accents and come equipped with coffee makers, complimentary bottled water, 37-inch LCD TVs and high-speed Internet access (for an additional fee). The color scheme in the guest rooms matches that of Bistro Le Boulevard, which dishes out tasty (albeit expensive, according to some travelers) French-style fare. Le Centre Sheraton also houses a fitness center and a pool, as well as a spa/health club on the sixth floor. Though some outspoken visitors complain of lackluster service, most report a pleasant experience overall thanks to the property's prime location and comfortable guest rooms. And since this Sheraton is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Cavalier Calgary HotelCalgary, AB3.6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Sheraton Cavalier Calgary Hotel's enviable location — less than 10 miles south of Calgary International Airport — makes it a convenient stopover for transient travelers (plus, it also provides a free airport shuttle). But according to recent guests, you may want to linger a little longer if you're traveling with children: Not only does this Sheraton boast its own 3,000-square-foot water park, but it also offers easy access to family-friendly Calgary attractions, such as the Saddledome and the Calgary Zoo. Meanwhile, if you're visiting on business, you can take advantage of the property's 12,000 square feet of meeting space, as well as its business center and fitness center (equipped with cross-trainers and treadmills). Then, refuel at one of the property's four eateries; Carver's Steakhouse dishes up hearty Alberta beef while Colors Bistro entices visitors with its relaxed atmosphere. If it's lighter fare you seek, visit Henry's Pub or the Barlow's Lounge for small bites. Guest rooms here are also flush with amenities, including flat-screen TVs and Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds. And thanks to the Sheraton's Marriott ties, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Saint-Hyacinthe HotelSaint Hyacinthe, QC4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Recent visitors loved the warm hospitality and sparkling new decor of the Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe Hotel, which opened in June 2018. Situated in the agricultural city of Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, the 225-room Marriott hotel is about 35 miles northeast of Montreal, across the St. Lawrence River. The property aims to provide business travelers with a productive atmosphere, but it also serves as a relaxation zone for guests who want to rest outside of the city. The hotel's state-of-the-art business center includes 17 event rooms across more than 43,000 square feet of space, making it a great place for a conference or business event. Meanwhile, leisure travelers will enjoy the on-site spa, Eveil des sens Spa Urbain, which offers services like body wraps, facials, couples' massages, paraffin hand treatments and more. There is also a steam room on the premises. Accommodation options range from rooms with two queen beds to the Club Level Executive Suite, and all come with free bottled water, coffee makers, minifridges and TVs with Netflix capabilities. Wi-Fi access comes included in all but the lowest level room (two queen beds). Sheraton Saint-Hyacinthe serves breakfast, lunch and dinner at ZIBO! Restaurant – Bar and Le Barsa Lounge; guests enjoyed the food and service at these venues. As a member of the Marriott family, this Sheraton outpost allows Marriott Bonvoy members to earn and redeem points.
- View all PhotosSheraton on the Falls HotelNiagara Falls, ON$11.96 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$11.96 Nightly Resort Fee
Situated just north of the thundering waters of Niagara Falls, Sheraton on the Falls lures guests with its outstanding views and family-friendly amenities. Kids can splash around in the 3-acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – which is directly connected to the Sheraton – while parents soak in the 7th floor rooftop pool (open during the warmer months) or rejuvenate at Christienne Fallsview Spa. The numerous on-site and nearby dining options also cater to all members of the clan: The nearby Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls with its animatronic animals and live shark tank will appeal to the younger set, while adults looking to savor a refined meal of fresh, local seafood and produce will enjoy the on-site Massimo's Italian Fallsview Restaurant. When the day is done, retire to your well-appointed accommodations; each room is outfitted with a 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV, a minifridge, complimentary in-suite Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea and wireless internet access; however, guests weren't thrilled with the extra fees (like the $15.95 CAD daily resort fee). Though some guests lament the hotel's thick crowds, especially around the holidays and when conferences are held on-site, many say the property's prime location and striking scenery are compelling reasons to plan a future stay. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.