Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosSheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference CentreToronto, ON10.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Less than a mile from Toronto Pearson International Airport, the Sheraton Toronto Airport Hotel & Conference Centre provides a free 24-hour airport shuttle service that past visitors find especially convenient. Just don't forget your earplugs when you check in; the hotel sits below a flight path and guests warn that noisy planes can prevent a good night's sleep. Previous visitors suggest booking an eighth floor Club room for a little more quiet, along with extra perks like continental and evening hors d'oeuvres. Regardless of which room you choose, all accommodations are equipped with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds outfitted in soft linens, flat-screen TVs, coffee and tea makers, minifridges and free Wi-Fi access. When you're ready to step outside your well-appointed digs, venture to the glass dome-enclosed indoor pool. And when you're ready to eat, consider dining at Sheraton's on-site restaurant, Olio, where you can indulge in Mediterranean-style fare. And if your trip is more for business than pleasure, you'll have access to 26,000 square feet of meeting space. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Gateway Hotel in Toronto International AirportMississauga, ON12 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassCare to take a rest during your layover? The Sheraton Gateway Hotel sits inside Toronto Pearson International Airport, so there's no need to leave Terminal Three to find a place to hang your hat for the night. You can even reserve a room just for the day; the hotel's "Room for A Day" offer is available daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Though many past visitors said the hotel's convenient location is its greatest asset, many are also impressed by its clean, comfortable accommodations, appointed with Sheraton Sweet Sleeper Beds, coffee makers and tasteful decor. Be aware that you'll pay a fee for Wi-Fi and that several recent guests say the hotel's walls are thin. Stretch your legs and fend off jet lag at the fitness center, which also boasts an indoor heated pool. As for dining, the hotel offers globally inspired fare at The Grill Restaurant. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Centre Toronto HotelToronto, ON0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassNearly 1,400 guest rooms tower over the contemporary lobby at downtown Toronto's Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel. Accommodations are equipped with work areas, LCD flat-screen TVs and the brand's signature beds. While guests say the hotel seems outdated, they praise the plethora of on-site amenities and the property's central location (around the corner from Toronto's City Hall near the entertainment and financial districts). Another source of complaints from previous visitors: Lackluster customer service, though most agreed the property's desirable location helps make up for this drawback. If you get hungry, try Shopsy's Deli off the hotel's lobby for breakfast, lunch, dinner or takeout. And with two more on-site restaurants, your dining options are plentiful: BnB is popular for its burgers and comfort foods while the menu at Quinn's Steakhouse & Irish Bar offers tasty beef and seafood options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton on the Falls HotelNiagara Falls, ON$11.96 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$11.96 Nightly Resort Fee
Situated just north of the thundering waters of Niagara Falls, Sheraton on the Falls lures guests with its outstanding views and family-friendly amenities. Kids can splash around in the 3-acre Fallsview Indoor Waterpark – which is directly connected to the Sheraton – while parents soak in the 7th floor rooftop pool (open during the warmer months) or rejuvenate at Christienne Fallsview Spa. The numerous on-site and nearby dining options also cater to all members of the clan: The nearby Rainforest Cafe Niagara Falls with its animatronic animals and live shark tank will appeal to the younger set, while adults looking to savor a refined meal of fresh, local seafood and produce will enjoy the on-site Massimo's Italian Fallsview Restaurant. When the day is done, retire to your well-appointed accommodations; each room is outfitted with a 37-inch LCD flat-screen TV, a minifridge, complimentary in-suite Starbucks coffee and Tazo tea and wireless internet access; however, guests weren't thrilled with the extra fees (like the $15.95 CAD daily resort fee). Though some guests lament the hotel's thick crowds, especially around the holidays and when conferences are held on-site, many say the property's prime location and striking scenery are compelling reasons to plan a future stay. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSheraton Parkway Toronto North Hotel & SuitesRichmond Hill, ON12.6 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassSituated about 17 miles north of downtown Toronto, the Sheraton Parkway Toronto North is a bit removed from Toronto's top to-dos. But that doesn't mean you can't easily access the downtown area: The hotel is located right off Highway 7 and Highway 404, which can take you directly into the city center. And if you've got kiddos in tow, you'll be pleased to know Canada's Wonderland – a theme park with 15 roller coasters and a water park – is about 10 miles west. Back at the hotel, take a dip in the outdoor saltwater pool (or, when the weather cools, the indoor pool) or schedule a treatment at the Caesar Spa. Meanwhile, rooms feature minifridges, Sheraton Sweet Sleeper beds and Sheraton's own brand of Shine toiletries. Though visitors say the accommodations are spacious, recent guests lament the tired state of the furnishings and the internet access fees. Travelers are more complimentary of the on-site Starbucks and relaxing Crave Restaurant, which serves international plates and Pizza Hut pizzas. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.