Protect Your Trip »
Protect Your Trip » Search, compare and buy the best travel insurance for the lowest price
- View all PhotosCanaves Oia EpitomeOia5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Canaves Oia Epitome is a 5 star hotel located at Eparchiaki Odos Oia in Santorini. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 122 reviews.
- View all PhotosCanaves Oia SantoriniOia5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel ClassSituated on the northern tip of Santorini, Canaves Oia Santorini features classic Cycladic architecture (think white cliffside buildings with blue domed roofs). The property is divided into three areas (Canaves Oia Hotel, Canaves Oia Suites and Canaves Oia Villas), where guests will find suites and villas with white interiors, verandas with Aegean Sea views, free Wi-Fi and welcome bottles of wine. Some accommodations are also outfitted with private plunge pools. The highlight of this property is the picturesque sea vistas, but recent travelers also appreciated the hotel's top-notch service and the Greek and Mediterranean fare served at Petra Restaurant and the Infinity Pool Bar Restaurant. Other on-site dining options include the Elements fine dining restaurant and the Veranda Oyster Bar. If wellness is your main focus, pay a visit to the property's spa or gym, or take a yoga class with views of the ocean. Although most of Santorini's top attractions reside on the southern part of the island, you'll find multiple restaurants and a few cafes and art galleries within walking distance.
- View all PhotosCanaves Oia SuitesOia5.0-star Hotel Class5.0-star Hotel Class
Crisp white suites create a perfect contrast to the azure Aegean Sea at Canaves Oia Suites, part of Canaves Oia Santorini. Luxury awaits guests upon arrival at the property with a complimentary welcome drink, a bottle of wine and fruit. You're best off enjoying the striking views from your suite's private plunge, cave or infinity pool. Each room also comes with a television, twice-daily maid service, a minibar, a Nespresso machine and a tea kettle. These suites resemble comfy caves and ensure relaxation, but visitors recommend booking a larger suite for optimal space. Guests also appreciate the property's many activities, events and relaxation areas. Guests can enjoy the spa (transformed from a 17th-century wine cave), the boutique store, yoga and meditation sessions, sailing excursions, wine tastings and private yachting trips. After working up an appetite, travelers should head to the hotel's poolside Petra Restaurant & Bar for Greek cuisine and handmade cocktails. For an even more romantic experience, guests can book private dining on the Panorama Balcony. Additionally, the hotel's staff can serve food on your suite's balcony for any meal. Finally, if you are planning a long day of excursions around Santorini and need something on the go, the hotel can provide a box breakfast or lunch. What makes all these amenities so special is that the friendly hotel employees go above and beyond to personalize your visit.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio SuitesImerovigli4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
San Antonio Suites is a 4 star hotel located at Imerovigli in Santorini. It has a 5.0 overall guest rating based on 800 reviews.
- View all PhotosAressana Spa Hotel and SuitesSantorini4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Aressana Spa Hotel and Suites is a 4 star hotel located at Fira in Santorini. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 1340 reviews.
- View all PhotosCosmopolitan SuitesSantorini4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Cosmopolitan Suites is a 4 star hotel located at Fira in Santorini. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 467 reviews.
- View all PhotosSantorini Secret Suites & SpaSantorini
No confirmed availability on selected dates.4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.Santorini Secret Suites & Spa is a 4 star hotel located at Oia city in Santorini.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.