- Read More
The St. Regis, a landmark hotel set in midtown Manhattan, prides itself on its sophisticated setting and high level of customer service. Recent travelers said the hotel offers the perfect combination of old-world glamour and modern conveniences, reflected in the opulent silk wall coverings, custom-made furnishings and rich blue accents found in each of its 238 well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Inside the accommodations, guests will also find Bose sound systems, Remède toiletries and airy floor-to-ceiling windows, among other features. Visitors also suggest indulging in a refreshing cocktail at King Cole Bar. A stay here will cost a pretty penny, but if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, rest assured that you can earn or redeem privileges, like complimentary nights, for choosing to stay here.
- Read MoreAccording to recent guests, it's the wide variety of amenities coupled with excellent customer service that make this St. Regis one of their favorite hotels in Atlanta. But its location doesn't hurt, either: You'll find this luxurious property nestled near some of Buckhead's most popular shopping centers. During your stay at The St. Regis, Atlanta, you can tone up at the 24-hour fitness facility and cool off at the impressive 40,000-square-foot Pool Piazza. If you need an extra dose of R&R, consider getting a massage at the in-house Remède Spa. Previous guests also recommend grabbing a bite to eat at Astor Court. When it's time to bed down, rooms feature handcrafted chandeliers, Egyptian cotton bed sheets and white marble bathrooms, as well as high-tech fittings like flat-screen TVs and iPod docking stations. And because of its family ties, The St. Regis, Atlanta participates in the Marriott Bonvoy program, meaning members can earn points (and other perks) when they stay here.
- Read MoreAlthough it only opened its doors in 2012, The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort has made a lasting impression on Miami Beach, Florida, visitors. Travelers describe their experiences here as phenomenal, primarily due to the property's attentive staff and prime location. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean from its seat in Bal Harbour (about 10 miles north of South Beach), this member of the St. Regis Hotels family provides a less frenzied setting much appreciated by couples and travelers with children. Guest rooms are spacious (albeit pricey thanks to the $40 daily resort fee) and feature pastel hues and private furnished balconies, as well as high-tech amenities like 46-inch flat-screen TVs with DVD players and iPod docking stations. When you're not bedding down, you can pass the time at one of two outdoor pools, the 14,000-square-foot Remède Spa or the adjacent 1,000-foot-long beach. The resort also features four on-site restaurants, including one with a wine vault. And because The St. Regis Bal Harbour Resort is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSan Francisco, CA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1491)Free WiFiRead MoreThis modern masterpiece of a hotel in San Francisco's SoMa neighborhood features 214 guest rooms and suites, all equipped with rainforest showers, minibars and several flat-screen TVs. Accommodations here are exceptionally roomy, but if you want to spread out, book a Metropolitan Suite, which boasts about 1,000 square feet of space. Travelers rave about the digs here, but what they especially enjoy about this St. Regis property is its location (near a number of the city's most popular attractions), its modern decor and its friendly service staff. The contemporary American cuisine served at Grill also sits well with guests. Room rates here are high, but visitors believe the experience is worth the lofty price. And If you're a Marriott Bonvoy loyalty club member, you can use or redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- View all PhotosWashington, DC0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1459)Free WiFiRead MoreSt. Regis hotels are renowned for their luxurious accommodations, and the D.C. branch is no exception. Set in the heart of downtown – just a few blocks north of the White House – this luxury hotel receives high praise for its elegant decor and lavish furnishings. Recent guests also compliment the St. Regis' historical feel as well as its contemporary amenities, which include down feather comforters, complimentary Wi-Fi access and flat-screen TVs. But that's not the only reason to bed down here. Previous visitors gave rave reviews to the on-site restaurant, highlighting great customer service and delectable Mediterranean culinary creations as key ingredients that made the meals memorable. You'll also rest easy knowing that you can earn or redeem perks if you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
- View all PhotosPark City, UT1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (985)Free WiFiRead MoreThis member of the St. Regis family – just southwest of Park City, Utah – truly lives up to the brand's luxurious standards. The resort's appearance garners rave reviews: The lobby and on-site J&G Grill are held up by massive stone columns, while spacious guest rooms feature crackling gas fireplaces and private balconies. Recent guests were overall happy with their stay, though other recent visitors lament the hotel's lack of service they expect from a five-star property. The St. Regis Deer Valley, which is home to such amenities as a heated outdoor pool (complete with two whirlpools) and a sports equipment rental facility for when you're ready to hit the nearby ski slopes. And because this hotel is a part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here. Just be ready to shell out if you're planning on staying at this ski in/ski out property during peak season.
- Read MoreSt. Regis properties attract high-end clientele with their long list of luxurious amenities and spot-on customer service, and the Aspen branch is no different. Sitting on the southern edge of town, this beautiful hotel has added a modern spin on the traditional ski lodge. Guest rooms are spacious and sport oak floors, deep-soaking tubs and furniture designed by luxury frontman, Ralph Lauren. And recent guests agree that the lobby is a great place to relax after a day on the slopes. On top of its good looks, The St. Regis Aspen Resort wins travelers over with its full-service Remède Spa and the flavorful on-site dining options such as The Velvet Buck. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreSitting about a mile from The Galleria, The St. Regis Houston is one of only a few five-star hotels in the city. And like others of its caliber, the St. Regis Houston earns its commendation with all of its luxurious amenities. Previous guests say that the outdoor pool is gorgeous and that they enjoy soaking up some sun in the comfy lounge chairs lining the pool deck. The on-site fitness center and spa also garner praise, with R&R-seekers recommend indulging in one of the many body and skin treatments available. When dinnertime rolls around, treat yourself to a hearty steak at The Remington Restaurant. Guest rooms are decked out in hardwood and leather furniture and stocked with deluxe amenities like flat-screen TVs, Italian bed linens and Bose Wave music systems. Because this Houston property is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.