- View all PhotosRoyal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio ResortMiami Beach, FL4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The Royal Palm South Beach Miami, A Tribute Portfolio Resort offers guests modern decor while staying true to its art deco roots. Located on Miami Beach's Collins Avenue near South Beach, The Royal Palm fits right in with its elite peers and provides a varied list of luxurious perks, such as complimentary reading materials, 24-hour concierge services and access to a fitness center. What's more, all 393 guest rooms and suites at this property come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and luxury bath amenities. Guests can cool off from the Miami Beach heat at one of the outdoor pools or hit the sand at the resort's beach. To indulge further, visitors can retreat to the on-site spa, Privai Wellness + Spa, for some salt-infused treatments before enjoying some regional Florida eats at The Grove restaurant or at the Florida Cookery. Guests were in love with the location, but some were bugged by the extra resort fee and the high daily cost for parking. But because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members save some money by redeeming points and perks at this property.
- View all PhotosHotel Colonnade Coral Gables, A Tribute Portfolio HotelCoral Gables, FL4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThis four-star has all the usual trimmings of a Tribute Portfolio property – modern rooms with high-tech amenities and plenty of meeting spaces – but some recent guests found the hotel's housekeeping service to be lacking and were disappointed with the high Wi-Fi fees. Still, you should be reasonably pleased with your stay. The hotel's guestrooms feature Samsung flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth clock radios and minifridges, as well as four-poster beds and C.O. Bigelow toiletries. Sure, you could relax in your room, but the hotel also has the restaurant House, a cafe and an espresso bar for gourmet meals and morning cups of joe. And since the Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables is in the southern Miami neighborhood of Coral Gables, you're not too far from top sites like Little Havana and the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family,Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, TampaTampa, FL5.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Reviews are overwhelmingly positive for The Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, Tampa. This property, which resides in Tampa's Westshore district, particularly fairs well with business travelers, who are keen on the ample meeting space, the proximity to the downtown area (and the Tampa Convention Center) and convenient amenities like a 24-hour business center. But working travelers aren't the only ones to enjoy a stay here: Leisure guests love the hotel's attentive staff and the comfortable beds provided in all accommodations, which also house 49-inch flat-screen TVs, minibars and coffee makers. However, a few prior visitors wished the rooms were a bit more updated. The property is also the home to the well-liked Shula's Steak House, where the cuisine is almost always well-received. But those traveling with kids may want to bed down elsewhere; The Westshore Grand doesn't feature the kid-friendly atmosphere found at other area hotels. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Sarasota Modern, a Tribute Portfolio HotelSarasota, FL$24 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$24 Nightly Resort Fee
Located within walking distance of several performing arts venues and 3 miles southeast of The Ringling Museum of Art, the Marriott-affiliated Sarasota Modern appeals to creative types. The modern boutique hotel – which reviewers praise for its cool, welcoming vibe – is home to 89 rooms with minimalist decor and perks like 50-inch flat-screen TVs, blackout curtains, walk-in rain showers and minibars stocked with local items. The hotel's $24 daily resort fee covers access to additional amenities, including in-room internet, valet parking and a Volkswagen Bus beach shuttle. Plus, guests can break a sweat in The Sarasota Modern's 24-hour fitness center or lounge by its three pools, one of which boasts underwater speakers. After a leisurely day on or off the property, visitors can satiate their appetites at American-inspired Rudolph's or quench their thirsts at the poolside juice bar. Business travelers who need to catch up on work during their stays can take advantage of the hotel's business center and four meeting and event spaces. Sarasota, Florida's convention center also sits a couple of blocks northwest of the property. Because The Sarasota Modern is a member of Marriott's Tribute Portfolio, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and redeem points here.
- View all PhotosThe Dalmar, Fort Lauderdale, a Tribute Portfol...Fort Lauderdale, FL$16 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$16 Nightly Resort Fee
Located just a few miles inland from Fort Lauderdale Beach, this Marriott outpost earns praise from recent guests for a few of its standout amenities – namely the heated outdoor infinity pool and the Sparrow Rooftop Bar. Other on-site facilities include five dining options ranging from The Terrace Grill to the poolside Sip-N-Dip, and a 24-hour fitness center with Peloton bikes. Reviewers also offer compliments on the accommodations, which are outfitted with Sferra linens, 55-inch flat-screen TVs, complimentary bottled water and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Some are also equipped with floor-to-ceiling windows. When guests are ready to explore beyond the property, they can take advantage of the Dalmar's complimentary shuttle to the beach or to the downtown area, which is covered by the nightly destination fee of $16. Though reviewers were impressed with the hotel's amenities and its location near Las Olas Boulevard, a few guests said they experienced inconsistent customer service. Members of the Marriott Bonvoy rewards program can accrue points for choosing to stay here or use points for free nights.
- View all PhotosThe Dalmar- Fort Lauderdale- a Tribute Portfolio HotelFort Lauderdale, FL
No confirmed availability on selected dates.4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
No confirmed availability on selected dates.The Dalmar- Fort Lauderdale- a Tribute Portfolio Hotel is a 4 star hotel located at 299 N Federal Hwy in Fort Lauderdale.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.