- Read MoreLocated in the southeast corner of Walt Disney World Resort, the Waldorf Astoria Orlando feels a lot like its New York counterpart. You'll find similar design elements (such as the iconic clock in the resort lobby) and notable dining establishments like Peacock Alley and the Bull & Bear steakhouse reproduced here. But this Waldorf Astoria property is decidedly Floridian, with citrus hues accenting the decor and on-site facilities that make the most of the warm weather and sunshine. The big draw here is the 18-hole championship golf course, perfectly accompanied by the natural wetland backdrop. And the cabana-lined lap pool and the zero-entry pool are great for lounging and catching a tan. Meanwhile, guest rooms come with 55-inch LCD TVs, coffee makers and Italian marble bathrooms with glass-enclosed showers and separate soaking tubs. However, some recent visitors said the customer service team could improve. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can use to help offset the property's $45 daily resort fee.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Boca Beach Club abandons some of the stodgy pretentions that have now become associated with luxury accommodations. Instead, it embraces a concept they've coined as "barefoot elegance." The clean, modern rooms are a little more bright and airy than what would be found at your typical Waldorf Astoria resort; the white down bedding in the rooms – as well as the other textiles – are a little lighter to the touch. What's more, standard rooms offer spacious bathrooms with separate rainfall showers and soaking tubs, floor-to-ceiling windows that open and Wi-Fi access (which the $40 daily resort fee covers). And according to those who've stayed here, the hospitality staff is very friendly and laid-back. You'll also get the benefit of enjoying many top-notch amenities like a private beach, three yummy restaurants, an Orangetheory pop-in studio with fee-based fitness classes and three pools (plus several more at the resort's sister property, the Boca Raton Resort & Club). You can also test the greens at the sister resort's two golf courses. The Boca Beach Club sits on South Ocean Boulevard in southern Boca Raton, Florida. If you're a Hilton Honors member, you can accrue and redeem points by choosing to bed down here.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBoca Raton, FLTripAdvisor (3932)Free WiFiRead MoreSet on the banks of Lake Boca Raton, the Boca Raton Resort & Club wins over its guests with jaw-dropping decor, four pools, FlowRider and two golf courses. But it's the outstanding customer service here that really adds that extra "wow" factor for recent guests. Part of the Waldorf Astoria brand, this Boca Raton, Florida, outpost upholds the Waldorf's reputation for gracious hospitality and personalized service. Past visitors also point to the excellent vistas and myriad of on-site activities as compelling reasons to plan a future stay. And inside the guest rooms, you'll find unique accents; while some feature canopies and eye-catching decor, others have a more neutral color palette. And all rooms offer rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access (which the $40 daily resort fee covers). Meanwhile, the Quest Club allows youngsters to participate in supervised, educational activites and games. The Boca Raton Resort & Club also houses 10 restaurants, grab-and-go eateries and bars that satisfy a variety of cravings, including Morimoto and Serendipity locations. Additional dining and drinking venues are available at the resort's sister property, the Boca Beach Club. If you're a Hilton Honors rewards program member, you can earn and redeem points here for additional stay benefits.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreMany of Key West's best hotels are clustered around Mallory Square – but this landmark property (which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places) bucks that trend with its Reynolds Street address by the Atlantic Ocean. Guests, however, are enthralled by more than its historic ambience and away-from-the-crowd locale. Although some guests say accommodations here are a bit small, they are still outfitted with modern amenities like espresso machines, iHome docking stations and flat-screen TVs. Along with the comfy lodgings, Casa Marina, A Waldorf Astoria Resort also boasts access to Key West's largest private beach and the Spa al Mare, which offfers a wide array of services, including seaweed detoxifying body wraps and beachside massages. And the two outdoor pools overlooking the ocean have been described as nothing short of amazing by sun-seeking guests. A stay at this Waldorf Astoria outpost can be pricey, but if you're a Hilton Honors member, you can accrue or cash in points by choosing to bed down here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreTravelers looking to be in the heart of the action will love this Waldorf Astoria property. Not only is the resort a block away from the lively Duval Street, but top attractions like the Southernmost Point, the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum and the Key West Butterfly & Nature Conservatory are all less than a mile away. Along with its central location, travelers rave about The Reach's attentive staff and private white sand beach. Those traveling with kids will appreciate the children's menu offered at the on-site restaurant, as well as the property's oceanfront pool. There are also a variety of recreational activities available, ranging from chess games on a life-sized chessboard to snorkeling excursions. When it's time to bed down, guests can rest well knowing they have plush bedding, iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and private balconies at their disposal. However, some amenities, such as a business center and spa, are not available on-site. And remember, this property is affiliated with Hilton, so Hilton Honors members can earn or use rewards points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.