- Read MoreA comfortable choice for business travelers, The Westin San Diego is located downtown – just northwest of the convention center near the Gaslamp Quarter – and features work-friendly amenities such as a business center and high-speed Internet access in all the guest rooms (included in the resorts daily facilities fee). Accommodations here also come outfitted in the Westin brand's signature Heavenly Beds, large desks with ergonomic chairs and flat-screen TVs. But business travelers aren't the only ones who enjoy staying at The Westin San Diego: Leisure travelers approve of the property's location near the city's top attractions, as well as the rooftop pool. Dogs are welcome and are offered Westin's signature Heavenly Dog Beds. The Westin San Diego also grants guests access to a variety of fresh seafood entrees at the in-house restaurant, Coast. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSan Diego, CA2.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1982)Read MoreSitting on the northwestern fringes of the Gaslamp Quarter, this Westin offers visitors a convenient home base, comfortable accommodations and a variety of amenities. Guests are quick to compliment the customer service, and the rooms, which feature signature Heavenly beds and ample storage space, earn a thumbs-up as well. The Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter also offers a spa, a 24-hour fitness center and an outdoor pool. And Pinzimini restaurant serves up hearty portions of pizza and pasta. But one of the biggest highlights for guests is the location. From this Westin, travelers can easily reach the sights and sound of downtown by foot, as well as top attractions including Balboa Park and the San Diego Zoo. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreTowering over Union Square, the mammoth Westin St. Francis can be differentiated by its history (it first opened in the early 1900s). Visitors can choose to bed down in one of two areas: the Landmark Building or the Tower Building. Rooms in the Tower Building are more modern in style while rooms in the Landmark building retain a historic feel. No matter which building you're in, you'll find your accommodations outfitted with the Westin brand's signature Heavenly beds, flat-screen TVs, minifridges and high-speed internet access (for a fee). The Westin St. Francis is also home to The Oak Room Restaurant, previously a men's bar in the early 1900s, and the Clock Bar, located near the hotel's iconic grandfather clock. Today's travelers also have access to a 24-hour fitness center and a business center. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThis Westin property sits across the street from Stanford University and is within walking distance to the Stanford Shopping Center and downtown Palo Alto. The hotel's location makes it a popular home base for college events. As such, parents or prospective students will need to book a room here several months in advance for graduation and other big celebrations. The Westin Palo Alto also makes a good choice for business travelers thanks to a number of work-friendly amenities, including a business center, high-speed Internet access and ample meeting space. Overall, guests are pleased with their stays here: Travelers say guest rooms are comfortable, eacn coming equipped with Westin's signature Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and whirlpool tubs. The property also houses a full-service gym and a heated outdoor pool, as well as an on-site restaurant. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreLocated in the Oxbow area of downtown Napa, The Westin Verasa Napa caters to visitors who want the convenience of staying in town and the ability to easily take day trips to local wineries. Guests love being within walking distance of restaurants and shops, and then being able to return to signature Westin amenities, such as comfy Heavenly Beds in the hotel's rooms. There's an on-site fitness studio, convenient for those looking to get a work out in during vacation. Visitors also appreciate the pool, complimentary house car and pet-friendly ambiance, but what really won them over was this hotel's unique atmosphere. Many travelers appreciated the attentive service provided by the staff and loved the sophisticated decor that permeated throughout the hotel. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA7.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2737)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting about 9 miles east of downtown Palm Springs, California, The Westin Mission Hills Resort & Spa is often seen by recent guests as an oasis in the desert. This sprawling property boasts a wide variety of ways to fill your days. Escape the heat at one of three pool areas (there's also a waterslide for the young and young at heart), or embrace the California sun while practicing your swing on the tennis courts or on one of two championship golf courses. The in-house spa offers a long list of treatments and services ranging from massages to yoga classes. Rooms here feature signature Westin Heavenly beds, personal minibars and private balconies or patios, the latter of which particularly earn praise from recent lodgers. But before you hit the hay, grab yourself a bite to eat at one of the dining venues: Try the Tuscan-inspired Italian cuisine served at Pinzimini, or grab a light bite and a drink at Fireside Lounge. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosLos Angeles, CA1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3199)Read MoreOccupying prime real estate in downtown Los Angeles – just a few blocks from the Walt Disney Concert Hall – The Westin Bonaventure Hotel houses 1,358 guest rooms and suites, all of which feature flat-screen TVs, floor-to-ceiling windows and the brand's signature Heavenly Beds. Business travelers are especially compatible with this hotel thanks to its high-speed internet access (for an additional fee), ample meeting space and four on-site dining venues. Meanwhile, leisure travelers are quick to praise the property's convenience, reporting that it's an easy commute from the Westin to many of the city's top attractions. Some guests found the rooms to be comfortable yet lackluster, though a good number of guests suggest reserving a room on the higher floors for killer city views. And as a member of the Westin hotel family, this hotel participates in the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program.
- View all PhotosMammoth Lakes, CATripAdvisor (1319)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSituated in the Sierra National Forest, The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth makes a nice home base for adventure-seekers. Skiers are only a short walk from the village gondola, which travels to and from Mammoth Mountain's slopes (the resort also offers shuttle service around town). And in the summer, hotel guests can go hiking, mountain biking, fishing and rock climbing in nearby Yosemite National Park. After a long day of activity, recent visitors say the resort's cozy rooms are welcoming, outfitted with Westin's Heavenly Beds, LCD televisions and kitchenettes. The hotel also boasts a variety of on-site facilities, including a heated outdoor pool, two hot tubs and a fitness center. And the Whitebark Restaurant cures après-ski hunger pangs with a variety of menu items ranging from sushi to mac and cheese. Service was largely reported to be top notch, though some previous travelers were perturbed by the additional daily resort fee. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSacramento, CA3.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (299)Free ParkingRead MoreThis Westin property gets kudos from travelers for a number of reasons. First and foremost, guests enjoyed the location right along the Sacramento River (and suggested getting a room overlooking it as such). Rooms were reportedly comfortable, clean and well-appointed by most guests, coming outfitted with signature Westin Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs, coffee makers with Starbucks coffee refrigerators and bathrooms with clawfoot tubs (a guest favorite). An outdoor heated pool, spa, fitness center and bike rentals are other amenities the Westin has ready for guests looking to take advantage. Lodgers say interactions with staff were great and many agreed that the Scott's Seafood On The River, the Westin's restaurant, is completely worth a visit. You'll find The Westin Sacramento sitting along the Sacramento River, about 5 miles south of downtown. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free Parking
- View all PhotosPalm Desert, CA10.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1267)Free WiFiRead MoreDeep in the arid Coachella Valley – nearly 120 miles east of Los Angeles – sits the Westin Desert Willow Villas, Palm Desert. Each of this Westin's one- or two-bedroom guest villas features a flat-screen TV, a private balcony, a kitchenette, a dining area and complimentary high-speed internet access. The outdoor swimming pool and waterslide offer welcome respite from sometimes oppressive heat. There's an eatery as well, the Agave Grill & Bar, when you start to feel peckish poolside, as well as grilling areas nearby. Parents looking to get a little rest and relaxation can drop the kids off at the Westin Kids Club and get their blood pumping at the on-site gym or hit the links at the adjacent Desert Willow Golf Resort. What's more, because The Westin Desert Willows Villas is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosRancho Mirage, CA7.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1158)Free WiFiRead MoreFlanked by the Santa Rosa Mountains in Rancho Mirage, California, (just over 117 miles east of Los Angeles) The Westin Mission Hills Resort Villas has made a place for itself among Coachella Valley's other esteemed resorts. Its one- and two-bedroom villas all feature their own kitchenettes and dining areas; recent guests highly recommend requesting a villa overlooking the mountains so that you can enjoy the view from your private balcony or patio. Families who've stayed here laud the resort's swimming pools and waterslide as great for kids, and those in search of some fresh air can enjoy the on-site tennis courts or a round on the resort's golf course. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLos Angeles, CA9.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3908)Read MoreRedeye fliers are quick to praise the location of this Westin outpost, located about 17 miles southwest of downtown Los Angeles near LAX airport. But according to some guests, location is all this property has going for it. Guest rooms are often described as adequate but note that since this is an airport hotel, don't expect anything more than standard decor and amenities, which include internet access, flat-screen TVs and Westin signature Heavenly beds. The Daily Grill is the hotel's in-house restaurant, serving American fare for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There's also an on-site fitness center, outdoor pool and spa that prove welcoming to tired travelers. Guests are also thankful to The Westin Los Angeles Airport for its complimentary airport shuttle service. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreStaying in Pasadena will place you about 10 miles northeast of the L.A. social scene — which could translate to 25 minutes to an hour of driving time in this area's notorious traffic. Still, guests of this Westin hotel had little to no problem witht the location, particularly when you factor the slight discount you'll get by staying away from the thick of it all. The top perks of the rooms here include the 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Westin's trademark Heavenly Beds. Two golf courses are nearby (the Brookside Golf Course and the Eaton Canyon Golf Course), and you'll find an outdoor pool and a fully equipped fitness center on site. As far as dining goes, there is California cuisine at Ventanas Restaurant, but some note that there were a few glitches with the service. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreSeated in the heart of downtown Long Beach, this Westin property boasts a location that's hard to beat. Business travelers can benefit staying here too. The hotel offers amenities to keep visitors productive during their stay, including large in-room work desks with ergonomic chairs, a business center and high-speed internet access in addition to plenty of meeting space (more than 13,000 square feet). Rooms also feature Westin Heavenly beds and bath products, LCD TVs and large windows with city or ocean views. After a long day of work or touring, guests can unwind by working up a sweat at the on-site fitness center or by grabbing a drink at The Lobby Bar. Visitors say the hotel's address is the hotel's biggest standout, but some are annoyed they had to pay extra fees for standard amenities such as parking. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreConveniently situated just off the I-405 about 7 miles northeast of Newport Beach, California, The Westin South Coast Plaza earns high praise from recent guests for its convenience. This hotel makes a great choice for working guests who want easy access to Orange County's businesses without sacrificing a quiet atmosphere. The property also boasts ample meeting space, a full-service business center and accommodations outfitted with high-speed Internet access. Those who stayed at this Westin with their kids also found the property to suit their needs: An on-site pool offers respite from the southern California heat and popular family-friendly attractions — like Disneyland — are within easy reach. In general, recent visitors were satisfied with the guest rooms (though some note that the decor was a little uninspired). Keep in mind that Marriott Bonvoy members can use and earn points by choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMillbrae, CA13.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (684)Read MoreLess than 3 miles southeast of San Francisco International Airport and about 15 miles south of downtown San Francisco, The Westin San Francisco Airport in Millbrae is a convenient jumping-off point for red-eye fliers. Each of its guest rooms comes with a flat-screen TV, 24-hour room service and white tea-scented bath amenities, and deluxe rooms offer views of the San Francisco Bay. Although most visitors report a comfortable stay, some note that the room decor –characterized by beige hues and crisp, white bedding – is starting to look a little tired. Internet access is also available throughout the hotel for an additional fee. Also on-site are a fully loaded fitness center and an expansive indoor swimming pool (complete with a hot tub). Come dinner time, Grill & Vine can satisfy your craving for classic American cuisine. And when you need to catch your flight, you can take the complimentary shuttle. Recent guests with cars, however, groan about the hotel's nightly parking fee. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreRecent guests say that The Westin San Jose – located across the street from the convention center – is a solid option for business travelers. The property's first perk greets you as soon as you walk inside: An elegant, oak-paneled lobby with a hand-painted ceiling that earns recognition from some travelers. The rooms are equally impressive, featuring spacious work desks, Wi-Fi access and coffee makers with Starbucks coffee. When it's time for a meal, the in-house restaurant Il Fornaio serves up delectable Italian fare. Overall, travelers were pleased with their experiences here, citing friendly employees and comfy digs as their main reason for wanting to return. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.