- View all PhotosThe Westin Buckhead AtlantaAtlanta, GA6 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassOccupying prime real estate in Buckhead's premier shopping district, The Westin Buckhead Atlanta is all about location. And that's not the only reason guests rave about this Westin: The hotel also features an indoor pool, an on-site restaurant, a sizeable gym and even in-room spa treatments. Rooms here feature the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and the floor-to-ceiling windows found alongside flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and high-speed Internet access in each room. And with excellent customer service, it's no wonder recent guests consider coming back. The only complaint travelers had about this property was the pricey parking. Marriott Bonvoy members can earn or apply accrued points for stay benefits here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Peachtree Plaza, AtlantaAtlanta, GA0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassTowering 73 stories over downtown Atlanta, The Westin Peachtree Plaza offers spectacular views of the city, including the Centennial Park sprawl. It's these views incredible views and convenient location that keep guests in awe throughout their stay. This property's accommodations flaunt the Westin's signature Heavenly Beds and a matching Heavenly bathroom, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows. When it's time to relax, head to the 11th-floor pool, which features a retractable, curved glass roof. Or, hop on an elevator up to the Sun Dial Restaurant for drinks and a meal. Situated on the 73rd floor, the revolving eatery offers diners a 360-degree view of the city. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Atlanta Perimeter NorthAtlanta, GA10.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Sitting about 14 miles north of downtown Atlanta, The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North is in the ideal location for business travelers. Rooms include the Westin brand's Heavenly Beds and Heavenly bath fixtures as well as flat-screen TVs, high-speed Internet access and ample work space. The Westin Atlanta Perimeter North boasts a variety of amenities, including a business center, an outdoor pool and even kid-friendly services and amenities. There's also an on-site restaurant, Savor Bar & Kitchen, which serves contemporary Southern specialties. Plus, a free shuttle service runs from the hotel to nearby shopping and dining areas, making it easy to avoid cabin fever. While there is plenty to appreciate at this Westin, guests say the awesome staff was one of the biggest standouts. Marriott Bonvoy members can accrue or redeem reward points here for complimentary perks.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Atlanta AirportCollege Park, GA10.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
There are several perks to staying at this airport-adjacent hotel. First, there's the complimentary shuttle service to and from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. And second, staying at this hotel will put you within easy reach of the Georgia International Convention Center. Location aside, The Westin Atlanta Airport hotel features accommodations equipped with Westin's Heavenly Beds, flat-screen TVs and sizable workstations, perfect for business travelers. The Westin Atlanta Airport houses a fitness center and a pool, and the property is willing to accommodate pets, too. Despite the amenities offered, some recent guests aren't pleased with extra charge for parking and say the hotel could use a facelift. And though they tout the convenience of the complimentary shuttle, some travelers say it could use improvement with its timetables and service. But for an airport hotel, travelers say the Westin is an OK choice. Meanwhile, the in-house eatery, Cecelia's Southern Table Restaurant, serves up delicious American cuisine. Plus if you're a Marriott Bonvoy member, you can earn or redeem points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Savannah Harbor Golf Resort & SpaSavannah, GA0.4 miles to city center$30 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$30 Nightly Resort Fee
This gargantuan hotel lacks the personality but not the price of its smaller competitors. Guests who expect the standard Westin hotel will receive it, and have access to plenty of on-site amenities and activities along the way. There's a the on-site spa as well as the resort's greens and fairways — a major perk for avid golfers. Meanwhile, all rooms include the signature Heavenly Beds and bath fixtures, iHome radios, 42-inch flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi access. And If you're lucky, you will get a pretty sweet view of the Savannah River; previous travelers recommend asking for a room with a river view, saying the panoramas are excellent. However, on the subject of water, The Westin Savannah Harbor is separated from the downtown area by said river, so you can expect your movements to be dictated by the cross-river shuttle ferries. For some guests, that's A-OK. In addition to golf and the spa, this Westin hotel boasts an outdoor pool and several dining options. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Jekyll IslandJekyll Island, GA$20 Nightly Resort Fee4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class$20 Nightly Resort Fee
Located on the eastern shore of Jekyll Island in southern Georgia, this Westin property appeals to business and leisure travelers alike. The hotel offers direct beach access as well as close proximity to attractions like the Jekyll Island Convention Center and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center. Plus, this Westin outpost is surrounded by plenty of natural beauty, as the island is largely protected from development. Guests can participate in local nature tours or bike the 20 miles of paths around the island. On-site activities include lounging by the outdoor pool or sitting down for a meal at The Reserve, the hotel's restaurant. When it's time to sleep, all guest rooms come appointed with flat-screen TVs, minifridges and bathrooms that feature and rainfall showers. The property has a fitness center, and the Westin Jekyll Island allows guests to rent New Balance shoes and apparel – great for when visitors want to work up a sweat outdoors. Aside from the amenities, visitors were also complimentary of the staff, saying they were courteous and prompt. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.