- Read MoreThe Westin's Ottawa earns praise from recent guests who say its convenient downtown location makes it an ideal choice for those traveling on business and leisure. Guests can easily walk from the hotel to Ottawa's top attractions like the Rideau Canal and ByWard Market. The on-site amenities earn high marks, as well. The hotel's accommodations are spacious and modern, with 50-inch LCD TVs, Wi-Fi access (for a fee) and signature Westin Heavenly beds. While some past visitors describe the hotel furnishings as slightly dated, most say the excellent customer service makes up for this slight drawback. Travelers also note that the indoor pool serves as a nice place to unwind after a day of sightseeing. At mealtime, foodies can nosh on the breakfast and brunch options (on Sunday only) at Daly's Restaurant or seafood, steak and cocktails at The Shore Club Restaurant. And since Westin hotels fall under the Marriott family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreLocated about 100 miles north of Toronto, The Westin Trillium House in Blue Mountains, Ontario, impresses travelers with its wealth of activities suitable for all seasons. Colder months offer skiing and snowboarding on Blue Mountain, while spring and summer allow for hiking, mountain biking, golfing and watersports on the nearby Georgian Bay. And year-round, guests can take advantage of Plunge! Aquatic Centre, a heated indoor swimming area located adjacent to the Westin (an admission fee is required, though guests ages 2 and younger can enter for free). Once you've worked up an appetite, head to the on-site Oliver & Bonacini Café Grill; diners enjoy the restaurant's eclectic offerings, from steak and seafood to wood-fired pizzas. And after an action-packed day, you can retire to one of The Westin's rooms or suites; each of which is appointed with a kitchenette, dining area, gas fireplace and a private balcony or terrace. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5063)Read MoreThe Westin Harbour Castle sits in the city's Harbourfront area, nestled between Toronto's ferry stops and Queens Quay. Recent guests recommended the added aesthetic of a lake view guest room for a picturesque panorama. But no matter which of the 977 accommodations you choose, you'll enjoy the brand's signature Heavenly Beds and flat-screen TVs. The on-site Mizzen Restaurant serves a hearty breakfast buffet and a la carte menu in a casual atmosphere. But if it's fine dining you seek, make your way up to the hotel's 38th floor. There, you'll find the Toula Restaurant and Bar, as well as a vast wine selection and flavorful Italian cuisine to suit the dramatic views. Top off your day at the hotel’s heated indoor pool with an adjacent seasonal sundeck. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- Read MoreLess than 2 miles east of Toronto Pearson International Airport, The Westin Toronto Airport provides a welcome respite from the comings and goings of airborne travelers. Guests praise the Westin's 288 spacious accommodations, which are surprisingly quiet given the hotel's proximity to air traffic. Accommodations are equipped with the brand's signature Heavenly Bed and 48-inch flat-screen TVs. Wake up to have breakfast in Atmosphere Restaurant, which specializes in a menu of low-calorie foods and a healthy buffet breakfast to suit the health-conscious traveler. Or stick around for dinner at Crosswinds Bar and Grill, which serves various small plates. Diners say the food hits the spot with great service and ambiance to boot. If you need a refresh before hitting the airport, take advantage of the 24-hour fitness center or indoor heated pool. When you're ready to head to the airport, hop on the 24-hour complimentary shuttle (which also offers service from the airport). And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here. Know, too, that while many travelers enjoyed their stays, several recent guests bemoaned poor customer service.
- View all PhotosToronto, ON6.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1139)Free WiFiRead MoreFifteen acres of parkland – peppered with walking paths, a tennis court and an outdoor pool –surround The Westin Prince Toronto. The setting in North York (less than 2 miles from the Toronto Botanical Garden) makes this urban hotel feel more like a woodland resort. Travelers praise the hotel's values of cleanliness and comfort. Recent guests love the floor-to-ceiling windows, signature Westin Heavenly Beds and spa-quality showers found in each room. After a relaxing shower, consider your four on-site dining options. Seasons at the Prince and the 900 Lounge serve American cuisine and traditional cocktails in casual settings. The upscale, contemporary Gilaneh Persian Restaurant Toronto places you in a Persian-themed ambiance defined by authentic Iranian flavors. Or watch as hibachi chefs prepare your food in front of you at Katsura Japanese Restaurant; the sushi served here is highly recommended by guests. And because this Westin is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.Free WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.