- View all PhotosCincinnati, OH7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (75)Free WiFiRead More
Head 10 miles northeast of central Cincinnati and you'll find this modern Wyndham outpost. Welcoming guests since April 2018, The Summit is home to 239 guest rooms and suites with colorful accent walls, wall-to-wall windows and stone countertops. Standard accommodation perks include Keurig coffee makers, free Wi-Fi access, minifridges, walk-in rain showers and LED TVs. Plus, Wyndham Rewards members can earn or use points during their stays. Additional amenities, such as a gym, a library, a yoga studio and a business center, are also available on-site. When it's time to eat, guests can order off of the 24-hour room service menu, pick up an item from the grab-and-go coffee shop or dine at one of two restaurants. The Market features an open kitchen that prepares various American dishes, while the Overlook Kitchen + Bar offers items made with local, seasonal ingredients. Travelers give mixed feedback about the hotel's restaurants, although most applaud the well-appointed and reasonably priced accommodations.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWingate by Wyndham - Cincinnati - Blue Ash is a 3 star hotel. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 905 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreHawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus West is a 3 star hotel. It has a 3.5 overall guest rating based on 772 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMiamisburg, OHTripAdvisor (899)Free WiFiRead MoreHawthorn Suites by Wyndham Miamisburg/Dayton Mall South is a 3 star hotel. It has a 3.0 overall guest rating based on 899 reviews.3.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreRamada Austinburg/Ashtabula is a 3 star hotel. It has a 3.0 overall guest rating based on 177 reviews.3.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.