- View all PhotosCharleston, SC0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3959)Free WiFiRead MoreMost recent guests praise The Mills House Hotel's quaint accommodations, ideal location and delicious food. Sandwiched between some of Charleston's most intriguing museums and galleries on Meeting Street, Mills is also an easy walk to The Calhoun Mansion and the Nathaniel Russell House. Besides the rooms featuring coffee makers, nightly turndown service and complimentary daily newspapers, this hotel also has an outdoor pool, a well-dressed courtyard and the visitor-approved Barbadoes Room restaurant. Several guests express disappointment on having to pay up to $32 a day for parking. One other thing to keep in mind: This hotel was originally built in 1853, meaning its rooms and bathrooms are smaller than its contemporary counterparts.Free WiFi
- Read MoreSituated along the Tittabawassee River in central Michigan, about 140 miles northwest of Detroit, The H Hotel is popular with couples and business travelers thanks to its 13,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space (perfect for large meetings and weddings). In addition to its sprawling event areas, the hotel also boasts an indoor pool, a whirlpool and a fitness center. After working up an appetite, lodgers can choose from an upscale bar and lounge and two on-site eateries – both of which were praised by recent guests for their delectable cuisine. Travelers were also complimentary of the accommodations. Guest rooms feature minimalist decor with white linens, padded headboards and colorful accents. Recent travelers said they found rooms to be clean, comfortable and well-appointed. Standard amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi access, Keurig coffee makers and minifridges. While some reported problems with housekeeping, most guests said their experiences with staff were all courteous and friendly.
- View all PhotosColorado Springs, CO0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2105)Free WiFiRead MoreRecent guests love the Old World charm of The Mining Exchange, A Wyndham Grand Hotel located in downtown Colorado Springs. Built in the early 20th century as a stock exchange for mining companies, the hotel maintains its historic elegance with high ceilings and exposed brick walls. But even though this Wyndham outpost proudly celebrates its heritage, the hotel isn't stuck in the past: Rooms feature flat-screen TVs, iHome radios and complimentary Wi-Fi. When you're not relaxing in your comfy digs, recent visitors suggest you take advantage of the hotel's central location. For starters, The Mining Exchange is less than a half-mile north of the Colorado Springs Pioneers Museum. You're also near plenty of downtown restaurants, but guests speak highly of the on-site eatery, Springs Orleans, which offers local dishes sprinkled with Cajun flavor. Recent guests also had high praise for the stellar customer service. What's more, Wyndham Rewards members can cash in points here for free nights or earn points for future stays.Free WiFi
- Read MoreOccupying 1,200 acres of prime real estate north of downtown Napa, this resort is one of the area's largest. The resort is so big actually that guests can choose to stay in a specific neighborhood such as the central Cottage Drive or the gated communities of The Grove or Oak Creek East. No matter which place you choose to stay, all rooms here come with amenities such as Egyptian cotton sheets, Wi-Fi access, coffee bars and TVs with premium movie channels. Guests can grab a meal at one of the on-site eateries before enjoying the in-house spa, tennis courts or outdoor pools on-site. On the other hand, Silverado's two golf courses receive plenty of praise, and many visitors claim that the views from their private balconies or terraces were worth writing home about.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosIndianapolis, IN5.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3214)Free WiFiRead MoreDesigned for both jaunts to Indianapolis and extended stays in the city, The Alexander provides guests with a wealth of accommodations to choose from. Take your pick from deluxe rooms, suites, presidential suites or even one- or two-bedroom residences (which are useful for longer stays). All come equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi, coffee makers and rainfall showers. Recent guests are quick to compliment the spacious rooms, the warm and welcoming staff and the perks offered to returning guests like snacks and a bottle of wine. If you're looking for a substantial meal, the two on-site restaurants should do the trick. The hotel also features Plat 99: Mixology Lounge, which serves small dishes alongside cocktails freshly concocted with local ingredients and juices. You'll find The Alexander in the heart of Indianapolis, just a few blocks east Lucas Oil Stadium and close to many of the city's other top attractions. Also, keep in mind that members of the Wyndham Rewards program can earn and redeem points by choosing to stay here.
- Read MoreSurrounded by Bonnet Creek and situated about 10 miles southwest of the Orange Country Convention Center and 20 miles southwest of downtown Orlando, the Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek is a relaxing – and business-appropriate – alternative to the neighboring Disney resorts. This Wyndham resort caters to both working and leisure travelers: While the hotel boasts 32,000 square feet of event space and a business center with computer access, it also offers the Blue Harmony Spa and shuttle service to transport guests to and from Walt Disney World theme parks (included in the property's daily $25 resort fee). Whether visitors spend their day at the Magic Kingdom or in a meeting, they can catch a break in one of the lounge chairs that line the lagoon-style pool. The Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort also features four dining venues, although some previous guests noted that menu items here can be pricey. However, the rooms earn praise for their style, size and amenities, which include internet access.
- View all PhotosColorado Springs, CO3.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1775)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting several miles south of downtown Colorado Springs, the Cheyenne Mountain Resort offers beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains. Drawing inspiration from their natural surroundings, guest rooms are adorned in earth tones and come outfitted with various wood furnishings both traditional and contemporary, as well as luxury bath products and private balconies or patios. Make sure to request a room with mountain views, or else you may be stuck with views of the surrounding resort. Staff was regularly described as warm and friendly, and the resort's 18-hole golf course and on-site spa help contribute to this property's reputation as an R&R haven. And as far as dining goes, the three on-site eateries have a reputation of keeping your appetite satisfied.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreRecent guests of the Wyndham Grand Jupiter at Harbourside Place praise this Wyndham outpost for its helpful staff, attractive decor and spacious rooms. But it's the location that keeps bringing visitors back to this 179-room property. Situated alongside Jupiter's Intracoastal Waterway, the Wyndham Grand Jupiter provides guests with prime access to West Palm Beach's high-end shops and dining (around 16 miles south); Jonathan Dickinson State Park's bird-watching and canoeing; and spring training games at Roger Dean Stadium. If you do decide to linger on the property, though, take a dip in the rooftop pool and hot tub, which offer superb views of Jupiter. And when you're looking for some grub, try the on-site Lobby Lounge for breakfast or the Pool Bar for casual American fare. After, retire to your digs, which guests thoroughly enjoyed. All rooms feature a neutral color palette with blue and green accents and include minifridges, flat-screen LCD TVs, Blue Harmony bath products and complimentary Wi-Fi access. And although some visitors said rates at the Wyndham Grand Jupiter seemed high for the area, members of the Wyndham Rewards program can earn or redeem points for free nights to offset costs.
- View all PhotosTucson, AZTripAdvisor (3073)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNirvana for nature lovers, the 80-acre Westward Look Wyndham encompass numerous hiking, biking and horseback riding trails. However, some guests feel that this property is beginning to show its age, noting that it may be time for rooms to get a makeover. Accommodations are decked out in traditional Southwestern patterns and feature private balconies or patios, flat-panel televisions and wireless internet access (covered by the $20 per night resort fee). Meanwhile, there's also the Sonoran Spa and an outdoor pool, which provides a peaceful setting for sunbathers. Though you may be a ways from downtown, you won't have to worry about going hungry: Westward Look is home to multiple restaurants, including Lookout, which serves Southwestern flavors. But what really gets guests excited are the rates, which many say are lower than other Tucson resorts.
- View all PhotosGalveston, TXTripAdvisor (4538)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis historic hotel in central Galveston (52 miles southeast of Houston) celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2001, yet it's hardly showing its age. Though they are fairly small, Hotel Galvez's guest rooms all feature contemporary luxuries like iPod docking stations and complimentary in-room Wi-Fi. And on-site amenities – like the spa and the heated outdoor pool (which the Hotel Galvez shares with its sister Wyndham property, The Tremont House) – are as modern as they come. Recent guests were impressed by the Galvez Bar & Grill, which serves traditional southern Texas food with ingredients like cilantro and roasted corn. And the restaurant's Sunday Champagne brunch is a hit. But according to previous travelers, the real star of the hotel is the staff, who provide friendly and accommodating Southern hospitality. Some visitors, though, do warn to drive or opt for a cab because the area around the hotel can get sketchy after dark. And for those who are Wyndham Rewards members, you can earn and redeem rewards points during your stay thanks to the property's Wyndham affiliation.
- View all PhotosChicago, IL0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5448)Free WiFiRead MoreWith a prime location in downtown Chicago, the Wyndham Grand Chicago Riverfront delivers on its name, offering sweeping views of the Chicago River and city skyline, plus easy access to many area attractions. Whether in town for business or pleasure, guests will appreciate amenities like a fitness center and business center, both open 24 hours a day, in addition to the on-site restaurant, Hoyt's Modern American Tavern. (Recent travelers suggested the pretzel bites with cheese dip for a starter.) When it's time to sleep, guests will find oversized accommodations that include sitting areas and large picture windows, along with amenities like flat-screen TVs, minifridges, Keurig coffee makers and complimentary internet access. Guests describe the rooms as comfortable and the location as ideal. Plus, those who are members of the Wyndham Rewards program can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosMidway, UTTripAdvisor (921)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWhile Utah might be the last place you'd think to look for a European getaway, Zermatt Resort offers a taste of life across the pond, no passport required. Located in Midway, this property was named after Zermatt, Switzerland due to a similarity between the Wasatch Mountain valley and the Swiss Matterhorn region. But the landscape isn't Zermatt Resort's only brag-worthy feature. Guests particularly like this resort for its family-friendly amenities, such as a mini-golf course, a pool and a carousel. Grown-ups will also find plenty of ways to play, thanks to tennis and shuffleboard courts and a full-service spa. However, some guests report bad run-ins with management and rude staff members. When hunger strikes, take the kids for some pizza at Wildfire Smokehaus, or plan a gourmet date night at Z's Steak & Chop Haus. And as the day draws to a close, visitors say you won't be able to wait to jump into the guest rooms' plush beds. Or, stay in an upgraded suite to enjoy extras like your own fireplace or a private deck with a jetted tub.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAccording to its website, this central Galveston hotel "blends elements of timeless charm, sophistication and comfort." Guests seem to agree, saying that The Tremont House's modernized decor meshes well with the building's original Edwardian architecture. Recent visitors appreciated The Tremont House's boutique vibe, saying that although room sizes can run small, the high ceilings make up for it. Many attribute the Old World charm to the hotel's facilites, which include a relaxed piano bar and the casual Tremont Café, which serves up steaming plates of American fare. Homey touches – like Wolfgang Puck coffee and Numi tea in the guest rooms –also earn praise. However, if you're looking to truly kick back and relax, you'll have to leave the premises: The Tremont House does advertise a pool and a full-service spa, but those are located at the hotel's sister property, Hotel Galvez & Spa. However, both properties accept and offer Wyndham Rewards points thanks to their affiliation with the Wyndham Hotels and Resorts brand.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew York City, NY2.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1675)Free WiFiRead More
Situated on the Bowery near the Manhattan Bridge, the Wyndham Garden Chinatown provides guests with reasonably-priced accommodations in lower Manhattan. Recent visitors praised the accommodations for their floor-to-ceiling windows (some upgraded rooms offer balconies) and amenities like flat-screen TVs, coffee makers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. The certified eco-friendly property also features a fitness center and a rooftop bar, the latter of which is only open to those ages 21 and older. Although lodgers have the option to dine on-site at The Bowery Beer Garden or the Wu Room, recent travelers said the food is overpriced, recommending visitors sample the neighborhood's bevy of restaurant options. Plus, while the property isn't located within walking distance of many New York City attractions, nearby subway lines provide easy access to other parts of the city. What's more, members of the Wyndham Rewards program can earn or redeem points by choosing to stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosAspen, CO1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1046)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreEncompassing 40 acres of snowy space, Aspen Meadows is far from your typical ski resort. Rather than kitschy ski-lodge style, this massive resort boasts bright and modern decor. Expansive windows let a lot of light into the guest rooms, which are decked out in neutral hues (with pops of color here and there), kitchenettes, flat-panel TVs and complimentary high-speed Internet access. Private balconies and patios boast views of the Rockies; you can also enjoy the scenery from a poolside lounge chair or from the patios of the on-site Plato's and Meadows restaurants. Aside from the location and spacious rooms (starting at 500 square feet), recent guests say the superb customer service is the top reason to stay here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read More
Overlooking Clearwater Beach and the striking blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico, the Wyndham Grand Clearwater Beach is situated about 25 miles west of Tampa and 25 miles northwest of St. Petersburg, Florida. This hotel opened in January 2017, billed as the largest development ever on Clearwater Beach, occupying 750,000 square feet of prime real estate. Inside, guests will find accommodations appointed with 50-inch HD TVs, minifridges, coffee makers and complimentary bottled water; and most rooms include balconies or terraces. But chances are visitors won't spend much time in their rooms, thanks to the hotel's ample amenities. This Wyndham is home to multiple event spaces, a spa, an outdoor pool, a whirlpool and a fitness center, and it offers direct beach access. There's also Ocean Hai, which serves Asian cuisine, and Dock's Pool Bar & Grill, where drinks and light fare are on the menu. Most recent guests were impressed with this property, citing its well-designed and comfortable rooms, excellent facilities and accommodating staff members as highlights. Some warned, though, that the valet parking fee is hefty and not included in the $25 resort fee. Since the hotel is part of the Wyndham portfolio, Wyndham Rewards members can earn or redeem points here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4447)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead More
Spacious rooms at a reasonable rate (by New York standards) earn this TRYP by Wyndham property points with recent guests, who favor the hotel's specialty accommodations. TRYP offers family guest rooms that can house up to eight people on bunk beds and sofa beds, and fitness guest rooms that come stocked with workout clothing and equipment. For the in-room entertainment junkie, TRYP also features Samsung Experience guest rooms that boast 60-inch flat-screen TVs, surround sound and 3-D glasses. And the vibrant decor and modern design in the common areas won't disappoint either – guests appreciate the hotel's brand new feel. That contemporary feel carries over into the on-site restaurant, The Gastro Bar at 35th Street, where you can chow down on international tapas and Spanish wines. If you're in search of another kind of culinary selection, endless restaurant options await outside of the hotel's doors on West 35th Street in midtown Manhattan. Plus if you're a member of the Wyndham Rewards program, bedding down here means you can rack up and redeem points.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- Read More
Set in a Federal-style building designed to reflect the area’s history, the pet-friendly Wyndham Gettysburg is 5 miles from Gettysburg National Military Park, the site of the historic Civil War battle. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi, ergonomic chairs, flat-screen TVs, red walls and blue carpeting, though several recent guests thought the accommodations were a bit dated. Other on-site amenities include an indoor pool with a hot tub, a fitness center, a business center, a shuttle to downtown and an on-site movie theater. There are two on-property restaurants, including the 1863 Restaurant, which is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the 1863 Lounge, which serves drinks and small plates in the evenings. Since the hotel is part of the Wyndham brand, guests can earn and redeem Wyndham Rewards.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreWyndham Flagstaff is a 3.5 star hotel located at 1900 N Country Club Dr in Flagstaff. It has a 4.5 overall guest rating based on 483 reviews.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosNew York, NY0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (13496)Free WiFiRead MoreMore than 1,000 rooms fill The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel.This New York City hotel offers free internet, a fitness room, a business center and a few restaurant choices – Trattoria Bianca and the 24-hour Tick Tock Diner. Many recent guests particularly applauded the property's comfortable accommodations equipped with flat-screen TVs, pillow-top mattresses and heavy drapes to help ensure a restful night's sleep. However, a few do describe the rooms as cramped and were disappointed in having to pay an additional facility fee. Because this property falls under the Wyndham brand, members of Wyndham Rewards will be able to earn and use points for stays here.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosLake Buena Vista, FLTripAdvisor (6617)Free WiFiRead More
The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista Disney Springs Resort Area participates in the Wyndham Rewards loyalty program and is an official Walt Disney World hotel, which makes sense, considering it is located across the street from the Disney Springs shopping, dining and entertainment complex. This lakeside resort has on-site sports courts, a 24-hour fitness center, two pools, a water park and four restaurants, including one that offers special buffet breakfasts with Disney characters on select days. Plus, shuttle service to and from the Disney theme parks is covered by the property's daily $18 resort fee. If you want to take in Disney's nightly fireworks shows without leaving the resort, upgrade to a Disney View room. Each overlooks Walt Disney World Resort and, like standard guest rooms, features blue and white decor, patterned carpets and amenities like free Wi-Fi access, a high-definition television, a minifridge and plush bedding. Recent guests said this Wyndham outpost's location and staff were superb, though several mentioned that the rooms were outdated and could use an update.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGalloway, NJTripAdvisor (2839)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreA night in the Atlantic City area doesn't have to mean bright lights and smoky casinos; instead, head about 11 miles northwest to the Stockton Seaview Hotel & Golf Club in Galloway, New Jersey. This member of the Dolce Hotels and Resorts family (and the Wyndham Hotel Group) features spacious guest rooms with antique furniture, flat-screen TVs and complimentary wireless internet access. Plus, if you've brought your clubs along, the resort's two golf courses are backed by some impressive coastal vistas. If hitting the links isn't your forte, the Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa provides a variety of massages and skin treatments, while the two pools (one indoor and one outdoor) provide an enjoyable setting for some family-friendly fun. No matter how you spend your day, the hotel's Main Dining Room and its more casual Coastal Grille serve up hearty plates of American cuisine that recent visitors say isn't to be missed. However, prepare to pay a pretty penny for all this pampering: Many guests say rooms rates and meals at the on-site eateries can be pricey.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Jose, CA6.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1643)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting southeast of downtown San Jose, Hayes Mansion offers guests more space to spread out and relax than other local hotels. Travelers rave about the roomy accommodations, which come equipped with high-speed Internet access, minifridges and flat-screen TVs. For an extra dose of R&R, visitors usually head to the 12,000-square-foot InSpa for a body treatment, the nearby Los Lagos Golf Course for a crack at the fairways, or the expansive pool area for a few hours of sun. The hotel also features a game room with pool and card tables should you crave a little competition. When hunger strikes, head to the Silver Creek Restaurant – previous diners rave about the elegant Champagne brunch served every Sunday – or share some small plates at the Palm Plaza Lounge.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.