Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- Read MoreSitting between Cap Cana Marina and Punta Cana International Airport along the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Tortuga Bay appeases travelers with luxurious amenities. Not many resorts can advertise spacious suites designed by fashion icon Oscar de la Renta. Aside from the stylish decor, accommodations also boast balconies or patios, Jacuzzis, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests rave about the tasty (albeit expensive) food served on Oscar's signature tables at Bamboo Restaurant (as well as at the five other eateries visitors have access to on-site and within the larger Puntacana Resort & Club complex). But that's not the only name you'll recognize. Avid golfers will likely jump at the chance to play one or both of Tortuga Bay's courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. Meanwhile, relaxation-seekers can take advantage of the Six Senses Spa, which features a full menu of massages and body scrubs. But what travelers like most about this Leading Hotels of the World property is how different it feels from other Punta Cana resorts. Many vacationers say that the 1,500-acre reserve – maintained by the resort's ecological foundation – is a refreshing break from the overcrowded Bávaro beach hotel scene. And Leaders Club members you're in luck – this property grants perks like suite upgrades to rewards program participants.
- Read MoreEden Roc at Cap Cana prides itself on offering secluded luxury. Tucked inside Cap Cana, one of Punta Cana's most exclusive communities, this Relais & Châteaux outpost offers a long list of sumptuous amenities. Each of the resort's 62 suites features a private pool or ocean views from a private balcony or terrace, high ceilings, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a Nespresso machine. Although past vacationers appreciated the accommodations' spacious layouts, some encountered malfunctioning suite amenities or broken fixtures. Outside the suites, travelers can unwind with a treatment at Solaya Spa or enjoy the Eden Roc Beach Club, a private facility that touts a palm-shaded pool, a barbecue area and a beach bar. For more action, families can visit the children's pool or drop their little ones off at the Koko Kid's Club for games, crafts and more. When it's time to eat, vacationers can head to one of three restaurants. Suite rates cover daily breakfast at Mediterraneo restaurant or BLUE Grill + Bar, and a third eatery, La Palapa, is also available for fresh seafood by the Caribbean Sea.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11517)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOverlooking Bávaro Beach from Punta Cana's popular resort strip, the adults-only, all-inclusive Iberostar Grand Bávaro earns high praise from previous guests, who claim they were treated like royalty at this stylish property. This Grupo Iberostar outpost's suites offer marble bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs, flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and 24-hour room, concierge and butler services. However, some past vacationers said the accommodations lack space and feature thin walls, so light sleepers may want to request a suite away from the property's nightclub. Additional on-site amenities include an 18-hole golf course, two fitness centers, an archery range and tennis and volleyball courts. For a more leisurely vacation, visitors can unwind at the full-service spa, lounge on the beach or go for a dip in one of three pools. When dinnertime rolls around, the resort touts seven restaurants, including two buffets and five a la carte eateries that serve everything from Italian fare to fresh seafood to teppanyaki-style Japanese cuisine. Overall, recent travelers were pleased with the selection, especially at the two buffet restaurants.
- Read MorePerched between Cap Cana Marina and the Caribbean Sea, less than 9 miles southwest of Punta Cana International Airport, Sanctuary Cap Cana lives up to its name, providing a peaceful escape for travelers. At this adults-only, all-inclusive resort in Punta Cana, you'll find suites outfitted with furnished balconies or terraces, flat-screen TVs, espresso machines and silk bathrobes. When you're not in your well-appointed digs, enjoy the expansive grounds: Sanctuary Cap Cana boasts five pools and five restaurants. For dinner with a view, head to Blue Marlin, which is raised on stilts over the sea. While Sanctuary Cap Cana is certainly a treat for the eyes and taste buds, recent guests cited the excellent customer service as the main reason for planning a repeat visit. However, some warned that beach bums may be disappointed with the on-site beach: The tiny stretch of sand is filled with seaweed.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- View all PhotosLa RomanaTripAdvisor (1827)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis 7,000-acre La Romana resort (about 45 miles southwest of downtown Punta Cana) is not set on the beach like other Dominican Republic retreats, but Casa de Campo makes up for it with an array of on-site pursuits. The property features three Pete Dye-designed, 18-hole golf courses, including the challenging and highly acclaimed Teeth of the Dog course. If you're not much of a golfer, other daytime activities abound, including tennis, horseback riding, clay shooting and water sports like kayaking and sailing. Those interested in some R&R can book outdoor or indoor treatments through the spa or go for a dip in the pool. Meanwhile, the resort's spacious rooms and suites come equipped with 42-inch flat-screen TVs, minibars, private balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access and bathrooms with glass-enclosed showers and separate tubs. And larger groups can choose to book one of the property's villas, which boast three to 10 bedrooms, full kitchens and living areas. Plus, all accommodations offer loaner golf carts for getting around the property. When it comes to dining, the resort houses eight restaurants that dish out everything from Italian-inspired fare to Mexican street food. Most previous visitors described their stays as relaxing and the cuisine as tasty. However, some encountered dated or malfunctioning room amenities. Keep in mind, this property is part of The Leading Hotels of the World family, so Leaders Club members receive complimentary perks like daily breakfast and room upgrades during their stays.
- Read MoreLocated near the Cap Cana Marina about 10 miles southeast of downtown Punta Cana, the adults-only, all-inclusive TRS Cap Cana Hotel features its own private beach, as well as two pools, a spa and five restaurants and bars. You'll also have access to a variety of complimentary activities, ranging from evening shows to pool games. Once you're ready for some shut-eye, retreat to your comfortable digs. Each of the 115 suites includes a flat-screen TV, a minibar replenished daily, a Nespresso machine and a balcony or terrace with a hammock. Plus, the all-inclusive rates cover in-suite Wi-Fi access and 24-hour concierge and butler services. Travelers heap praise on the property's comfortable suites, hospitable staff and tasty cuisine; however, some vacationers say the small, seaweed-filled beach is a bit of a letdown.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (6295)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Reserve at Paradisus Punta Cana is an all-inclusive Punta Cana resort that caters to vacationing families. Property amenities include the Kids Zone, a children's pool with waterslides, a trampoline, a rock climbing wall and suites that come with family concierge service for arranging on- and off-site activities. The 48 Family Concierge suites also offer video game consoles (upon request), kids minibar items, nightly milk and cookies, children's beach kits and kid-sized bathrobes, slippers and towels. Those vacationing sans little ones can book a Paradisus Suite, which features a hydromassage tub for two, a terrace or balcony, an adult-friendly minibar and free Wi-Fi access. When it's time to eat, guests can dine at one of four on-site restaurants or at an eatery at the neighboring sister property, Paradisus Punta Cana Resort. The all-inclusive package covers meals at all on-site restaurants except the Passion by Martin Berasategui fine dining venue. Plus, vacationers enjoy free access to four tennis courts, nonmotorized water sports equipment, daily fitness classes, loaner bicycles and more. Recent guests loved the on-site amenities and activities, although some were disappointed with the property's subpar cuisine and dated suites.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (8600)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFamilies, listen up: This resort was made for you. The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real in Punta Cana boasts that it was designed specifically for families. Not only do children stay for free at this all-inclusive property, but there are a Kids Zone, a family concierge and two family-friendly pools: one for advanced swimmers and a paddling pool for beginners. And that's not even the half of it. Typical activities range from face painting and movie nights to science workshops, magic shows and even mini Olympics competitions. But that doesn't mean adults are neglected. Parents can engage in workshops as well, including candle-, cocktail-, sushi- and even cigar-making courses. Plus, the property hosts live music in the evenings and a variety of dance and fitness classes. There is also the Yhi Spa, which covers more than 20,000 square feet of space. For meals, vacationers have their pick of six restaurants that serve everything from pizzas to poolside tapas to fresh seafood. But keep in mind, meals and drinks from the adults-only Passion by Martín Berasategui cost extra. Overall, past travelers praised the amount of food available, although some said menu options are limited and underwhelming at times. Others warned that the customer service is hit or miss and that accommodations here are dated. Standard suites feature neutral color schemes and come equipped with flat-screen TVs, balconies with hydromassage tubs, stocked minibars and free Wi-Fi access. Family Conciege suites boast extras like kid-sized bathrobes and slippers, evening milk and cookies, baby amenities, video game consoles (upon request) and bath toys.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (4943)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting roughly 15 miles northwest of the heart of Punta Cana's busy Bávaro resort strip, Zoëtry Agua Punta Cana (a Dominican Republic property that's part of the AMResorts family) earns two thumbs up from recent honeymooners. Previous guests said that Zoëtry's secluded beach location paints the scene for a luxurious post-nuptial getaway. The resort's 96 suites and villas reside beneath thatched roofs and feature deep soaking tubs, private balconies or terraces and 24-hour concierge service as part of Zoëtry's Endless Privileges all-inclusive experience. With this program, you can also partake in complimentary extras like daily spa treatments, horseback riding excursions and unlimited cocktails. (Past travelers especially appreciated the free bottle of rum at check-in.) When you're not lounging by one of two infinity pools or at the beach, take a wine-tasting, painting or a cigar-rolling class before indulging in a romantic meal for two at one of four a la carte restaurants. Although most former diners enjoyed the property's cuisine, some cautioned that the service can be hit or miss.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11544)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCouples looking for an all-inclusive, romantic hideaway should consider Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana. This stylish, adults-only resort pampers guests with its Unlimited-Luxury experience, which includes 24-hour room service and access to top-shelf liquors. The property earns high praise from previous guests for its superb customer service and clean (albeit slightly dated) accommodations. All suites boast furnished balconies or terraces with private Jacuzzis, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Outside the accommodations, guests have access to a wide array of activities, from snorkeling to tennis to Dance lessons (most of which are complimentary). For a more relaxing day, lay a towel out on the nearby sands, sip cocktails by one of three pools (including an exclusive option for Preferred Club guests) or unwind with a couples massage at the 17,000-square-foot spa (treatments cost extra). This Secrets outpost in Punta Cana also houses five on-site restaurants that serve everything from international classics to grilled dishes to Asian fusion cuisine.
- View all PhotosPlaya BavaroTripAdvisor (12120)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis adults-only resort sits adjacent to Plaza Uvero Alto, a shopping center located approximately 20 miles northwest of downtown Punta Cana. It's the first AMResorts property to debut under the hotel group's latest brand, Breathless. Catering to singles and couples, the resort features the brand's signature Unlimited-Luxury package, which means all suite rates cover food, drinks, activities, taxes and gratuities. Accommodations feature contemporary Caribbean decor and come equipped with free Wi-Fi access and complimentary minibars replenished daily with beer, soft drinks and water. Enjoy views of the ocean, pool or verdant gardens from your private balcony or terrace's Jacuzzi. For some extra peace and quiet, plus extras like butler service and upgraded bath amenities, past vacationers recommend reserving an xhale club suite. When you're not relaxing in your suite, pamper yourself at the relax Spa by Pevonia (treatments cost extra) or laze along the resort's alabaster sands while a beach concierge caters to your every need. If you need a break from the sand, you'll have your pick of four pools, including an infinity-edge pool, a bi-level pool and two pools reserved exclusively for xhale club guests. When you're ready to savor a delectable meal, head to one of the resort's 10 restaurants, which serve everything from Pan-Asian fare to Mexican-inspired dishes. Most previous guests enjoyed their stays here, although some report broken suite fixtures and subpar cuisine.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (29408)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreFans of the Hard Rock name won't be disappointed by this Punta Cana installment. Presiding over the northern end of the Bávaro resort strip, the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Punta Cana caters to guests looking for a rowdier vacation. Aspiring musicians shouldn't miss the opportunity to rock out with the resort's Sound of Your Stay experience, which includes Fender guitar or Crosley record player "room service" and complimentary music downloads. If you're looking to ride out a lucky streak, the 45,000-square-foot Hard Rock Casino houses 400-plus slot machines and 40 game tables. The property also offers relaxing amenities, including 13 pools and the Rock Spa; you can enjoy some peace and quiet while the little ones are busy at the on-site arcade or one of two kids clubs. Recent guests raved about the resort's amenities and spacious, swanky digs – complete with hot tubs and private balconies – but some said the staff could work harder to provide a VIP experience.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11660)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSurrounded by swaying palm trees and sugary sands, the all-inclusive Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino in the Bávaro resort area of Punta Cana beckons to R&R-seekers. Guest rooms and suites feature rain showers, coffee makers, satellite TVs, stocked minibars and balconies or terraces. And according to previous guests, the accommodations are clean and comfortable (albeit small and dated), though many recommend splurging for a Diamond Club room or suite. Each comes with extras like butler service, a pillow menu and access to a lounge with daily breakfast and evening hors d'oeuvres. The property's six restaurants, which plate everything from Japanese teppanyaki-style dishes to Italian-inspired fare, are another hit among travelers. And with three pools (not including one for Diamond Club guests), a fitness center, a casino and a water park, there's plenty to satisfy all entertainment needs. Speaking of entertainment, younger guests can stay busy at the two kids and teens clubs, which have pingpong tables and PlayStation games. The all-inclusive rates cover all activities and entertainment, plus meals and nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (13047)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSitting 13 miles northwest of Punta Cana's Bávaro resort strip, Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa flanks powdery sands and boasts ample activities, such as snorkeling, rum tastings, Spanish lessons and archery. Plus, the property offers tennis and beach volleyball courts, as well as one of the largest free-form pools in the Dominican Republic. After working up an appetite, guests can choose from one of this Dreams outpost's eight restaurants. Although travelers offer mixed feedback about the on-site eateries, most say Oceana's seafood-focused dishes are tasty. When it's time to bed down for the night, visitors can unwind in their guest room or suite. Each comes equipped with a furnished private balcony or terrace, a stocked minibar, free Wi-Fi access and a cable TV. This AMResorts property offers the brand's signature Unlimited Luxury package, meaning the all-inclusive room rates cover most amenities, including all meals and beverages, nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals and kids and teens club activities.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (11172)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreUnlike resorts that tack on extra fees for select services, the Grand Palladium Bávaro is all-inclusive. This, combined with its unbeatable beach location, is a no-brainer for travelers looking for a carefree Caribbean getaway. Located 12 miles northwest of central Punta Cana, the Grand Palladium Bávaro is a world unto itself. In addition to offering 672 rooms, the resort boasts five restaurants, multiple bars, six pools and three kids clubs. The property also offers complimentary water sports equipment rentals, including catamarans, kayaks and windsurfing boards, as well as six tennis courts, a miniature golf course and even an archery range. Accommodations are just as well-appointed. All suites come equipped with flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, Jacuzzi tubs, coffee makers and free Wi-Fi access. Previous guests loved the resort's gorgeous grounds, ample kids activities and tasty cuisine but cautioned that the customer service is not up to par at times.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (9111)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreLocated just south of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa right on the beach on the Dominican Republic's eastern coast, CHIC by Royalton Luxury Resorts offers all of the amenities you could want at an all-inclusive, adults-only resort. Included in its All-In Luxury experience are perks like 24-hour room service, nonmotorized water sports equipment use, themed pool and beach parties, Wi-Fi access and unlimited meals and drinks at the property's 10 bars and eateries. Though most of the restaurants received high praise from diners (especially the steakhouse fare served at Hunter and the Italian offerings featured at Vespa), some visitors suggest skipping the buffet at Elements, noting that it was their least favorite option. Once you're ready to enjoy some sunshine, sink your toes into the sand at the property's beach or explore Punta Cana on a tour or excursion (for a fee). When you're ready to retire for the evening, accommodations boast rain showers, flat-screen satellite TVs and personal liquor dispensers. For even more luxury, upgrade to a Diamond Club suite, which comes with butler service, access to an exclusive beach area, an upgraded room service menu and complimentary access to the property's Mermaid Pool, a glass-walled pool that features its own mermaid.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (291)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreIf you're looking to escape the sprawling brand-name resorts of Bávaro Beach, continue roughly 20 miles northwest to Portblue Le Sivory Punta Cana. Though some past guests were fans of Sivory Punta Cana's isolated locale, others said it was a bit removed from all of the action. But there's no real reason to leave the property between check-in and checkout. The boutique, adults-only hotel's 55 suites are elegant – with Asian- and Caribbean-inspired decor – and come equipped with balconies, flat-screen TVs, separate showers and tubs, coffee makers and free Wi-Fi access. Some suites even boast private plunge pools that overlook the ocean. To keep you from getting cabin fever, Portblue Le Sivory offers a variety of amenities, including a fitness center, a spa, an outdoor pool and a beach. Cap off your day with a cocktail at one of two bars or a bite to eat at one of four restaurants. All suite rates are all-inclusive, meaning you won't have to pay extra for any meal or drink. However, some previous diners were underwhelmed with the on-site cuisine.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (12897)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreGuests rave about their experiences at this Bávaro Beach all-inclusive, praising the friendly staff, ample activities and delectable food. The Punta Cana resort's nine restaurants offer a range of cuisines, including Mediterranean, Asian, Italian and American. Additionally, travelers have access to a slew of property amenities (which are also accessible to The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Real guests), such as a fitness center, two pools, a spa, a rock climbing wall, five tennis courts and a game room. Plus, room rates cover daily classes, evening entertainment and green fees at a nearby course. When it's time to retire for the night, head to one of Paradisus Palma Real's airy (albeit dated) suites. All accommodations feature twin or king-sized beds, hydromassage tubs, private terraces or balconies, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs. For extra privacy and perks like personal butlers, priority restaurant and spa reservations, ironing service and access to an exclusive pool and lounge, upgrade to one of the resort's adults-only Royal Service suites.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (15097)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreAlthough this all-inclusive, adults-only getaway sits roughly 25 miles northwest of Punta Cana proper, after making the trek to the property, you won't find many reasons to leave. Excellence Punta Cana's suites cater to couples with king-sized beds, whirlpool tubs, espresso machines and furnished balconies or patios. When you step outside your digs, take advantage of the on-site activities (some for an added fee) like beach volleyball, tennis, dancing and scuba diving lessons. Or, simply kick back and relax by one of two pools, unwind with a treatment at the Miilé Spa or find your inner peace during a yoga class. Excellence Punta Cana also features 11 different restaurants that serve everything from fresh seafood to tapas to gourmet French fare, though diners offer mixed feedback about the eateries.
- View all PhotosPunta CanaTripAdvisor (7808)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreRubbing elbows with its sister resort Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar and several other Bahia Principe properties on the northern shores of Bávaro Beach, the all-inclusive Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda earns high praise from guests. The resort's 570 suites feature traditional (albeit dated) Caribbean-inspired decor, hydromassage tubs and private terraces, but most travelers don't plan on spending their Punta Cana vacation indoors. The resort's grounds house the full-service Bahia Spa, a lake-style pool (and a separate kids pool), a nightclub, tennis courts and more. The property also offers a wide array of complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment, including catamarans, snorkel gear and kayaks. When it comes to dining, Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda's seven eateries receive ample praise from diners for their tasty dishes. Cuisine options range from Asian fusion to Brazilian to Italian.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAccording to recent guests, this all-inclusive Punta Cana retreat delivers clean, comfortable accommodations, top-notch customer service and plenty of entertainment options. During your stay, you can take a dip in one of four pools or claim a spot in the sand at Bávaro Beach. If you'd rather stay put, grab a cocktail at one of eight bars before enjoying a poolside siesta. Or, unwind at the spa, play tennis or break a sweat in the fitness center. Traveling with kids in tow? Drop them off at the kids club (geared toward guests ages 4 to 12) or the teens lounge (for children between 13 and 17) for age-appropriate games and activities. You and your little ones can also take advantage of the on-site water park, which the property shares with its sister resort, Royalton Punta Cana Resort & Casino. One of the largest water parks in the Caribbean, the facility features multiple waterslides and tubes. When you're ready to refuel, dig into a meal at one of six restaurants, where you'll have your choice of a variety of cuisines, ranging from Mexican to Italian. Once you're well-fed, slip away to your spacious guest room appointed with a terrace or balcony, free Wi-Fi access, a coffee maker and daily replenished minibars. While the reasonable all-inclusive rates were a main selling point for many, some lamented the crowded atmospheres and slow wait times at the resort's eateries.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreUnlike other Club Med properties, this location caters more to families than to couples. Sprawling across white sands just south of Punta Cana's international airport, Club Med's bright white buildings feature 631 rooms and suites with neutral color schemes, colorful accent pieces and amenities like wall-mounted flat-screen TVs, beach towels, showers and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Despite the spacious layouts, some guests say the accommodations could use a facelift. While the kids are busy at one of the resorts four kids clubs, parents can unwind by one of four pools (including one reserved exclusively for Zen Oasis guests) or with a massage at the Club Med Spa by L'Occitane. When family play time rolls around, sign up for trapeze or archery lessons, play tennis or take to the seas on complimentary kayaks or paddleboards. But remember, this all-inclusive property's rates do not cover select activities, such as kitesurfing, tubing and scuba diving. After a long day, sit down to family dinner at one of three on-site restaurants: buffet-style Hispaniola and Samana and the seafood-focused Indigo Beach Lounge. Travelers praise all three eateries, although some warn that service can be slow at times.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreFlanking the southern tip of Punta Cana's resort strip alongside its sister property, Barceló Bávaro Beach, the all-inclusive Barceló Bávaro Palace promises prime access to soft sands and green fairways, not to mention an on-site casino. However, some guests feel that this resort doesn't live up to its word, citing subpar cuisine at the 11 on-site restaurants and lackluster customer service. But those who cite a pleasant stay here attribute their enjoyable experience to the resort's beautiful grounds and spacious guest rooms and suites, which come equipped with high-tech amenities like flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and Wi-Fi access (for a fee in standard accommodations). The resort also offers plenty of entertainment for children and families, as well as kid-friendly facilities like two water parks and a children's pool. With the kids out splashing, weary parents can indulge in a massage or facial at the property's spa.Free BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreThe Westin Puntacana Resort & Club sits on 105 seaside acres of the Dominican Republic's eastern coast less than 3 miles south of Punta Cana International Airport and about 5 miles southeast of downtown Punta Cana. Like other Westin properties, the resort's accommodations come outfitted with the brand's signature amenities, such as Westin Heavenly beds and toiletries, plus LCD TVs, coffee makers and private balconies. In-room Wi-Fi access is also available, though charges apply for guests who are not members of the Marriott Bonvoy program. Along with the well-equipped digs, you'll have access to an outdoor pool, a beach and 45 holes of championship golf. When you're ready to indulge in some pampering, head to the Six Senses Spa for a massage, facial or body treatment. Then, sit for a meal at one of the resort's two restaurants. Past travelers praised the tasty (albeit expensive) cuisine at both eateries; however, some said service in the restaurants can be slow at times.Free Parking
- Read MoreSandwiched between the ocean and Bávaro Lagoon Wildlife Refuge at the southern end of Punta Cana's resort strip, this all-inclusive Dreams resort boasts rooms and suites appointed with flat-screen TVs, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and furnished balconies or terraces. Recent visitors recommend paying extra for a Preferred Club accommodation, which offers additional perks, such as upgraded minibar items and toiletries, personalized concierge service and access to exclusive pools and the Preferred Club Lounge. However, many cautioned that all of the property's accommodations are dated and feature thin wall that tend to let in a lot of noise from passers-by. Outside the rooms, visitors will find a plethora of amenities, including a casino, kids and teens clubs, a theater with nightly performances, a fitness center and a beach with complimentary nonmotorized water sports equipment. What's more, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is home to seven bars and seven restaurants, one of which only welcomes adults. All of the eateries earn ample praise from past diners, especially Asian-inspired Himitsu, French-influenced Bordeaux and the international buffet.Free BreakfastFree Parking
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.