- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA3.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2320)Free WiFiRead MoreWith stunning views of the Pacific Ocean from its shorefront perch east of downtown Santa Barbara, the Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara is consistently lauded by guests for its friendly staff and stunning decor. The Spanish Colonial Revival structure houses 207 spacious guest rooms and suites that feel bright and airy and feature large windows and views of the 22-acre property, and visitors say that the down bedding adds an extra dose of luxury. Recent guests also praised the in-house spa for its extensive list of treatments, but should you desire some rest and relaxation without the additional cost, a day spent by the outdoor pool should do just fine. If you're traveling with kids, let the resort's certified staff provide them with a host of supervised activities while you enjoy a romantic meal at Tydes (if you like seafood) or Bella Vista (if you prefer your Californian cuisine infused with some Italian flair).5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGoleta, CA12.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2665)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Ritz-Carlton Bacara, Santa Barbara in Goleta, California, has all the essentials of a luxury seaside resort – a spa, several infinity pools, multiple dining venues and, of course, dramatic Pacific Ocean views. The Ritz's 358 luxurious guest rooms feature gas or wood-burning fireplaces, marble showers and private patios or balconies, not to mention flat-screen TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi. When it's time for a meal, head to the oceanfront restaurant, Angel Oak, to feast on steak, seafood and more. Many guests are quick to note that the prices here are steep, especially if you indulge in a spa treatment or a fancy meal. But overall, visitors say they very much enjoyed their stay, chalking their good times up to excellent customer service and the property's relaxed atmosphere. Because of this hotel's Marriott ties, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points by staying here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1433)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreNestled near downtown Santa Barbara, just three blocks east of State Street, this 23-room inn caters to couples looking for a quiet getaway. Recent guests praised the classic Spanish architecture and spacious rooms that include either a garden patio or private balcony. Rooms are also equipped with gas fireplaces, free Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with separate showers and soaking tubs. Although there's no on-site restaurant, the inn offers amenities like complimentary breakfast daily. Guests can also take advantage of in-room spa services or relax by the pool in the inn's private garden. And while recent visitors recommended the accommodations, they cited the personable and helpful staff as a main reason for repeat stays.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSanta Barbara, CA1.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3738)Read MoreThe Hilton Santa Barbara Beachfront Resort sits along the Pacific Ocean within walking distance of Santa Barbara's shops, restaurants and shoreline, but many guests feel that they never have to leave the premises. Visitors can spend time at the resort's pool, tennis court and fitness center, or can use the complimentary bicycles to explore the area. The property also houses the Spa Del Mar, which offers a long list of massages and skin treatments. Come mealtime, you'll have your pick of four on-site eateries. As for accommodations, visitors describe the guest rooms as spacious, equipped with amenities such as flat-screen TVs, minibars and balconies or patios. Here, Hilton Honors loyalty club members can earn or use points here.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreRecent guests said the Harbor View Inn's location is its main selling point. Located at the entry to Stearns Wharf, the property sits across from the beach and just a short walk from downtown Santa Barbara, California. Some travelers note that room rates here are fairly steep, especially when compared to larger properties nearby. However, guests are quick to praise the employees –particularly the concierge – for their eagerness to help you enjoy your time in Santa Barbara. Staff members are efficient when it comes to arranging dinner plans and suggesting things to do in the area. Meanwhile, every room has a patio or balcony to allow guests to breathe in the sea air. And outside their quarters, guests can be found lounging poolside, enjoying massages in Spa Beaumontia or enjoying dinner and the view at Eladio's Restaurant & Bar.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.