- Read MoreWelcoming guests to its private beach in Ocho Rios, Jamaica, since 1950, Jamaica Inn seeks to provide a home-away-from-home experience, and its guests believe it succeeds in doing so. Its air-conditioned suites, cottages, bungalows and villas – with cerulean walls, wooden furnishings and white and yellow or blue decor that pay homage to the beach, sea and sky – all offer complimentary Wi-Fi access, minifridges and private balconies or verandas. Meander across the hotel's manicured grounds for a meal and a Red Stripe beer at the open-air restaurant, or enjoy a massage and an iced lemongrass tea at the Ocean Spa. If the beach is more your scene, you'll find free snorkel gear, kayaks, paddleboards and Sunfish sailboats there, along with daily complimentary fruit punch from 11 a.m. to noon. What's more, you'll receive free afternoon tea and light snacks, as well as evening hot and cold hors d'oeuvres. Overall, travelers rave about the property's amenities and customer service; however, the boutique hotel's laid-back atmosphere means vacationers seeking a thriving nightlife scene may want to stay elsewhere.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosEagle BeachTripAdvisor (5709)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreResting on 14 sandy acres close to Aruba's westernmost point, Bucuti & Tara Beach Resort is a boutique, adults-only property that emphasizes environmental protection. Its 104 guest rooms, suites and penthouses offer intimacy and seclusion, along with private balconies or terraces, free Wi-Fi access and locally sourced Aruba Aloe bath products to use in solar-heated walk-in showers. Recent guests heap accolades on the guest rooms' views of Eagle Beach and the romantic, kid-free environment. Yes, this hotel is a splurge, but many past visitors said it's worth every penny. Sweethearts can dine in a private cabana on the beach (a favorite experience for many travelers) or at the poolside, oceanfront Elements restaurant. Though room rates do not cover lunches, dinners and drinks, a free breakfast buffet is available daily. Additional on-site amenities include a fitness center, a spa, an infinity pool and a gift shop.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreA popular hideaway for honeymooners, Baoase Luxury Resort sits on the southwestern side of Curacao, less than a 9-mile drive southeast of the island's international airport. Recent guests gushed about the hotel's attentive staff and its prime location on a secluded beach. And with just 23 rooms, suites and villas (and its own private island), it's easy to see how the resort manages to create an intimate atmosphere for lodgers. Aside from the five-star customer service, past visitors were pleased with their accommodations, especially the beachfront suites, which boast private infinity pools. If you're not willing to splurge on a suite, you'll still enjoy resort or sea views from your room's balcony or patio, plus complimentary Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV, a minibar and a Sonos sound system, among other amenities. When you're not lounging in your digs, retreat to the resort's infinity pool, recline in a chair on the beach or schedule a treatment at the spa. The beach is also where you'll find the resort's restaurant, which offers a menu of French international cuisine with an Asian twist. Although reviewers found the food delicious, they also said the prices are high. If you're interested in an all-inclusive plan, the hotel offers one as well.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree Parking
- Read MoreSitting between Cap Cana Marina and Punta Cana International Airport along the eastern coast of the Dominican Republic, Tortuga Bay appeases travelers with luxurious amenities. Not many resorts can advertise spacious suites designed by fashion icon Oscar de la Renta. Aside from the stylish decor, accommodations also boast balconies or patios, Jacuzzis, walk-in closets, kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. Guests rave about the tasty (albeit expensive) food served on Oscar's signature tables at Bamboo Restaurant (as well as at the five other eateries visitors have access to on-site and within the larger Puntacana Resort & Club complex). But that's not the only name you'll recognize. Avid golfers will likely jump at the chance to play one or both of Tortuga Bay's courses, designed by Tom Fazio and P.B. Dye. Meanwhile, relaxation-seekers can take advantage of the Six Senses Spa, which features a full menu of massages and body scrubs. But what travelers like most about this Leading Hotels of the World property is how different it feels from other Punta Cana resorts. Many vacationers say that the 1,500-acre reserve – maintained by the resort's ecological foundation – is a refreshing break from the overcrowded Bávaro beach hotel scene. And Leaders Club members you're in luck – this property grants perks like suite upgrades to rewards program participants.
- View all PhotosSt. James ParishTripAdvisor (1005)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreSurrounded by 30 acres of tropical palms and powdery sands, this former 18th-century sugar cane plantation set along Nevis' northern coast impresses guests with its rustic charm. All 36 guest rooms and suites – which earn a thumbs-up from visitors for their spacious interiors and superb amenities – occupy lemon-tinted cottages and feature wicker furniture, stocked minibars, free Wi-Fi access and balconies, patios or screened-in porches. Travelers also rave about the authentic Nevis specialties served at the on-site restaurants: Coconuts, Sea Breeze Beach Bar and the Great House. Out on the grounds, you'll find amenities like a tennis court, beachside hammocks, a croquet lawn and a 75-foot lap pool. For an added dose of luxury, retreat to the full-service spa for a relaxing treatment or massage. Though a versatile menu of facilities is nice to have, guests say the boutique hotel's impeccable service and relaxing atmosphere are its greatest assets. However, some caution that a stay here is expensive. You'll find Nisbet Plantation Beach Club located 2 miles east of Vance W. Amory International Airport.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreIn 1946, a former officer in the British Royal Navy bought some land in northern Jamaica and named it GoldenEye. Hoping to recuperate from the psychological toll of World War II, he planned to spend the rest of his days relaxing and writing in the tropics. The man's name was Ian Fleming, and it was here that he dreamed up the now legendary character James Bond. Once a writer's retreat, GoldenEye is now a fully functioning boutique resort, where you can indulge in a massage at FieldSpa or go snorkeling in a 4-acre lagoon. You can stay in the Fleming Villa, where the famed author penned "Casino Royale," or in various other villas, lagoon cottages or beach huts, each with an outdoor shower, a clawfoot tub, a welcome gift of Blackwell rum and complimentary Wi-Fi access to keep both secret agents and regular guests connected to the outside world. And even a spy's got to eat: You can satiate your appetite at one of two eateries: the treehouse-style Gazebo, which serves internationally inspired dishes, and Bizot Bar, where you can savor casual Jamaican dishes poolside while sipping a classic martini – shaken, not stirred. Although many vacationers praise the property's grounds and accommodations, several say the resort's customer service and cuisine are subpar at best. Note: Some areas will be temporarily unavailable while the property undergoes renovations from early May to mid-December 2019.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOffering 37 one-, two- and three-bedroom suites and villas overlooking Grand Cayman's famous Seven Mile Beach, the Caribbean Club is ideal for vacationers looking for more space than a typical resort can provide. Along with the extra square footage, suites and villas come equipped with kitchens, washers and dryers, living rooms and furnished balconies. Aside from the well-appointed accommodations, the hotel's oceanfront pool and beach cabanas (free for guests) also impressed past lodgers. However, a few former patrons cautioned that the pool can feel crowded at times due to its limited seating. If you're not in the mood to make meals in your own kitchen, head to traveler-approved Luca, the hotel's Italian eatery. Or, explore the restaurants in the surrounding neighborhood – an easy feat thanks to the property's prime location. Other on-site amenities include a fitness center, free parking and in-room massage services (for a fee).Free Parking
- Read MoreLocated on St. Barts' northern coast, Hotel Christopher provides luxury-seekers with an intimate getaway. Each of the 42 guest rooms and suites features neutral decor with pops of bright orange throughout and comes outfitted with a private terrace, free Wi-Fi access, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a minibar and Sisley toiletries. Previous visitors said they left this Preferred LVX hotel feeling completely relaxed as a result of the property's isolated location. High-end amenities like the full-service Sisley Spa and the stunning seaside infinity pool are bound to help you unwind, while the two on-site dining venues, Christo Lounge Restaurant and Mango Beach Club, are sure to satiate your appetite after a long day of swimming, sailing, hiking or lounging. Although most past guests heaped praise on both eateries, a few desired tastier (and less expensive) options and faster service. To save some coin while staying here, members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program can use reward certificates to cover the cost of their rooms.
- Read MoreEden Roc at Cap Cana prides itself on offering secluded luxury. Tucked inside Cap Cana, one of Punta Cana's most exclusive communities, this Relais & Châteaux outpost offers a long list of sumptuous amenities. Each of the resort's 62 suites features a private pool or ocean views from a private balcony or terrace, high ceilings, complimentary Wi-Fi access and a Nespresso machine. Although past vacationers appreciated the accommodations' spacious layouts, some encountered malfunctioning suite amenities or broken fixtures. Outside the suites, travelers can unwind with a treatment at Solaya Spa or enjoy the Eden Roc Beach Club, a private facility that touts a palm-shaded pool, a barbecue area and a beach bar. For more action, families can visit the children's pool or drop their little ones off at the Koko Kid's Club for games, crafts and more. When it's time to eat, vacationers can head to one of three restaurants. Suite rates cover daily breakfast at Mediterraneo restaurant or BLUE Grill + Bar, and a third eatery, La Palapa, is also available for fresh seafood by the Caribbean Sea.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreRockhouse Hotel gets its name from its rocky surroundings, which play into every aspect of this boutique hotel 3 miles west of downtown Negril, Jamaica. Its 34 air-conditioned villas and guest rooms are built directly into the volcanic stone of Pristine Cove, and contain mosquito-netted four-poster beds and eco-friendly solar heaters. Some villas even seem to be rising directly from the waves – recent guests appreciated the seclusion of their private wraparound balconies and open-air showers that meld seamlessly into the rocks. Like Rockhouse's accommodations, its restaurants' appearances and offerings reflect the bays and coves of Jamaica. Guests can enjoy a crab turnover in the airy, open dining room at Rockhouse Restaurant or savor peppered shrimp – a Jamaican street favorite – atop Pirates Cave in the Pushcart eatery (though some visitors think the restaurants are quite expensive). Even Rockhouse's spa takes cues from its surroundings – travelers can indulge in cliffside spa treatments like an invigorating coffee scrub or the Caribbean Drench, which mimics a Jamaican downpour.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPaynes BayTripAdvisor (706)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreUpon arriving at The House, you'll be greeted with a complimentary jet lag healing massage, afternoon tea and evening canapes. And the pampering at this adults-only Paynes Bay, Barbados, resort doesn't stop there: Rooms and suites offer feather-topped beds, complimentary Wi-Fi access, espresso machines, 24-hour butler service and private patios or balconies. When you're craving some fun in the sun, unwind by the oceanfront pool or at the resort's beach. The House offers complimentary water sports equipment, including paddleboards, snorkel gear, kayaks and Hobie Cat sailboats. Plus, you'll enjoy free water taxi transportation to beaches flanked by other Elegant Hotels. This means guests at The House can also indulge in spa treatments at the Tamarind by Elegant Hotels or eat at other Elegant property restaurants. However, most guests recommend dining at The House for the complimentary Champagne breakfast and Italian dishes at Daphne's, although a few caution that service at the restaurant can be slow at times.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBaie des FlamandsTripAdvisor (388)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreCheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France's white-washed walls and marble foyers feel almost palatial; guests say the breathtaking views of northern St. Barts' Flamands Beach push this property into the realm of luxury. And the boutique hotel's accommodations aren't too shabby, either. Guest rooms and suites feature bright white decor, hardwood floors and gray, pink or orange accents, while those willing to splurge on a villa will find a private infinity pool and an open-air kitchen. If you can part from your lavish abode, pamper yourself with a treatment at the Cheval Blanc Spa or head to the water for some sailing and water skiing. When your tummy starts to rumble, sit down for some fresh seafood and sea views at La Case de l'Isle restaurant. Diners say that menu prices are high, but the servings are memorable. Note: Cheval Blanc closes annually between Sept. 1 and Oct. 15.
- Read MoreWith only 39 suites and three four-bedroom villas, Le Sereno is especially exclusive. This boutique resort – flanking Anse de Grand Cul-de-Sac's sands on St. Barts' northeastern coast – is ultra chic, with suites displaying bright white hues and dark wood accents. Along with the sumptuous accoutrements, accommodations come equipped with decks with private gardens or pools, free Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs with DVD players, Ex Voto Paris toiletries and iPads and Nespresso machines (upon request). But even with all of these luxe amenities, guests agree that Le Sereno doesn't feel pretentious, saying that they were greeted by hospitable staff members. However, some say the property's quiet setting is not ideal for families. During your stay, you can stretch across the bay's chalky white sands or indulge in a refreshing (albeit pricey) treatment from Spa Le Sereno. When it comes to dining, visitors heap praise on the menu at Restaurant Le Sereno, citing its delectable cuisine, romantic atmosphere and unbeatable ocean views as highlights. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World family, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks during their stays.
- Read MoreLocated about 50 miles northeast of Nassau on the secluded island of Eleuthera, The Cove, Eleuthera boasts 57 guest rooms, suites and villas nestled on a white sand beach. Rooms feature 500-thread-count linens, minifridges, Nespresso machines and flat-screen TVs. All accommodations are steps away from The Cove, Eleuthera's oceanfront infinity pool and on-site eateries. Whether you're lounging on the beach or snorkeling in the cerulean waters, The Cove offers a variety of ways to keep busy while on vacation. You can also arrange island tours, yacht charters and other recreational activities through the resort (at an additional cost). Despite the property's plethora of outdoor pursuits, some past visitors bemoaned the lack of on-site evening entertainment. Others cited poor housekeeping services and warned that meals served in the resort's two dining venues are pricey.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis grouping of exclusive cottages can be found on the private island of Petit St. Vincent, roughly 4 miles southwest of Union Island. Built from local stone and wood, the resort's 22 cottages feature bright and airy decor, complete with fresh white, blue and green linens, stone walls and private wooden decks. When you're not lounging in your room or enjoying a massage at the Hillside Spa, you can take part in yoga classes, play a round of tennis or golf (the golf course is located on nearby Canouan Island) or set sail on the surrounding cerulean sea. After working up an appetite, past visitors recommend grabbing a bite to eat at the Beach Restaurant. Chairs are anchored into the sand, and meals are served under thatched roofs and palm trees. (If you prefer inside seating and heartier meals, you can also choose to dine at the Main Restaurant.) While recent guests gushed about the resort's beautiful grounds and attentive service, they also warned that if you're used to an all-inclusive Sandals-like experience, this isn't the retreat for you.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreHoused in a 17th-century convent, this opulent San Juan, Puerto Rico, property impresses guests with its old-world allures (think: Andalusian tile floors, vintage antiques and mahogany beams). But that's not all Hotel El Convento has going for it: Guests also praise the modern comforts found in every room. Standard amenities include flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access, work desks and Bose radios. However, some warn that the in-room internet access is spotty and that the water pressure in showers is weak. But the property's outstanding service and sublime location outweigh its drawbacks. Hotel El Convento resides in the middle of Old San Juan, offering easy access to historic attractions like Castillo de San Cristóbal and El Morro. Plus, vacationers have access to a plunge pool and a Jacuzzi, two restaurants that serve Spanish tapas and Puerto Rican cuisine, a 24-hour fitness center and a lounge with complimentary wines and hors d'oeuvres every afternoon. As a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World portfolio, Hotel El Convento participates in the brand's INVITED rewards program.Free WiFi
- Read MoreIt's not just the welcome rum punch talking – guests can't stop raving about The Somerset on Grace Bay's beauty. With 53 guest rooms and villas housed in three buildings that symmetrically surround a swimming pool, this boutique resort is certainly a pleasure to look at. The accommodations also earn high praise from visitors for their marble bathrooms, kitchenettes or kitchens, mahogany furnishings and queen-sized beds. (However, standard rooms do not offer laundry machines or outdoor spaces that overlook the ocean.) But there's more to The Somerset than meets the eye: You can participate in a variety of land or water activities, from Pilates to snorkeling to spa treatments to swims in the infinity pool (though some activities require a one-time fee). Plus, guests can try out croquet on the only regulation lawn on the Turks and Caicos Islands. Kids can also spend time doing supervised activities at the complimentary Caicos Kids Club. When you've worked up an appetite, you can either request a private chef to cook dinner for you in your villa or dine with an ocean view at the casual LunaSea Pool Bar & Grill or the upscale Pavilion restaurant.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreSandwiched between the sands of Puerto Plata's coveted Playa Dorada and the greens of the Playa Dorada Golf Course, this Small Luxury Hotels of the World outpost – which participates in the brand's INVITED rewards program – wins guests over with its relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff and beautiful decor. Casa Colonial Beach & Spa's 50 suites are dressed in beige and cream hues and are outfitted with oversized Roman tubs, separate walk-in showers, minibars, free Wi-Fi access and private balconies or patios. When you're refreshed and ready to go, Casa Colonial encourages you to tee off at the nearby fairways, offering 20 percent off of green fees at the club. If you're not one for hitting the links, previous visitors recommend indulging in a treatment at Bagua Spa, strolling through the hotel gardens or simply lounging by the rooftop infinity pool. The only aspect of Casa Colonial that some past guests cited as unsatisfactory is the beach. When you've worked up an appetite, grab a bite to eat at Lucia (the fine dining establishment) or Veranda (a casual eatery open daily for breakfast and lunch). Both eateries earn ample praise from reviewers.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosGrace Bay, ProvidencialesTripAdvisor (821)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreWith honeymoon specials and kid-friendly activities, The Regent Grand in Providenciales on the Turks and Caicos Islands caters to both couples and families. The resort's studio to four-bedroom suites can accommodate duos or groups, and each suite comes equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, kitchenettes or kitchens, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Upgraded suites also boast private balconies and in-suite washers and dryers. Guests laud The Regent's heated infinity pool – inlaid with mosaic tiles – which beckons to swimmers of all ages. When all of that swimming has caused you to work up an appetite, head to the adjacent Vix Bar & Grill, where you can enjoy a casual meal with a Caribbean twist. Even a day of golf can be an affordable family outing: Regent guests receive discounts at Provo Golf Club (those in oceanfront suites get complimentary rounds), while children younger than 16 can hit the links for free. Despite all of these pluses, reviewers report a couple of drawbacks: Service is occasionally spotty, and ongoing renovations on the property means construction noise can be a nuisance at times.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreOccupying 12 acres along St. Lucia's La Brelotte Beach, East Winds Inn provides a relaxed, spacious oasis for vacationers looking for a luxurious yet low-key retreat. Each room features a private, shaded terrace or patio, a stocked minibar, a coffee maker, free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV. And because East Winds Inn comprises only 30 rooms, recent guests said the staff provides individualized treatment to all its lodgers. With easy access to the sandy shore, visitors can snorkel, paddleboard, kayak or sail; the all-inclusive room rates cover equipment rentals for all of these water sports. Travelers can also go for a dip in the heated outdoor pool or sip a cocktail at the swim-up pool bar. For Caribbean- and internationally inspired meals, patrons can visit the property's restaurant. All meals and drinks are free for guests, though some past diners wished the eatery's menu was more diverse.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreGuests say that the Preferred-affiliated West Bay Club's suites feel like a home away from home. Maybe that's because they come appointed with kitchens or kitchenettes that can be stocked with groceries prior to arrival –if you opt (and pay) for it. Or maybe it's the free wireless internet access and flat-screen TV that keep you connected to the outside world. Once you venture outside your room, you'll be greeted by views of Grace Bay and central Provo – certainly a break from the ordinary. Get out and enjoy the Turks and Caicos scenery with complimentary beach lounge chairs, snorkeling gear or Hobie Cat sailboats. At night, the beach turns up the romance a notch; duos can schedule a private sunset dinner right on the sand. If you're having trouble deciding what to do, visitors recommend chatting with West Bay's helpful concierge, who can point you in the right direction. However, some say service from the housekeeping and waitstaff is off at times. Others lament the lack of an on-site spa. But remember, members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program can use rewards certificates to pay for suites here.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSt. JamesTripAdvisor (821)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreTouting 96 guest rooms and suites – each with a flat-screen TV, complimentary Wi-Fi access, an espresso machine and a private patio or balcony – the Colony Club in Holetown, Barbados, prides itself on its family-friendly atmosphere. Kids can attend the resort's Aqua School to learn how to snorkel or windsurf, or the whole family can embark on an island excursion and swim with local turtles (a must-do, according to recent guests). Children of all ages can also enjoy seasonal kids activities and are welcome at the two on-site, open-air restaurants, which boast kid-friendly menus. If you don't have youngsters in tow, Colony Club offers an array of adult-focused amenities, including yoga and Pilates classes, couples massages and private dining, including inside the guest-approved Rum Vault, where you'll have your pick of 150-plus kinds of rum. You can also explore the restaurants or beachfront activities available at other west coast Elegant Hotels properties by hopping on one of Colony Club's free water taxis. Overall, recent visitors loved staying here, although a few said the property's facilities did not warrant the high room rates.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreBlending the signature refinement of the Fairmont brand with the soothing atmosphere of Barbados' Platinum Coast, the Fairmont Royal Pavilion is a luxurious hideaway. Guests praise the elegantly decorated oceanfront rooms, suites and villas, which were refreshed in November 2017. Standard room amenities include furnished balconies or terraces, coffee makers and flat-screen TVs with DVD players. Plus, all accommodation rates cover in-room Wi-Fi access, on-site parking, daily breakfast for two, one afternoon tea credit per seven-night stay, twice-weekly yoga classes, daily swimming with turtles experiences and access to tennis courts, a fitness center and nonmotorized water sports equipment. Additional facilities range from a freshwater pool to a business center to a salon with hair, makeup and nail services. Travelers can also enjoy in-room spa treatments, such as massages, facials and body wraps and scrubs. And as of December 2018, this AccorHotels-affiliated property welcomes children year-round. Though recent guests report a satisfactory stay, some say the cuisine served at the resort's three restaurants is pricey, especially given the subpar quality. To save some coin, members of the Le Club AccorHotels rewards program can use points to pay for rooms.
- Read MoreMuch like its sister property, The Sandpiper, Coral Reef Club sits surrounded by lush foliage on Barbados' western coast (near Holetown). Occupying 12 acres, Coral Reef Club's 88 rooms, cottages, suites and villas all feature furnished balconies or patios, separate showers and tubs, work desks and feather beds. If you don't opt for a cottage or suite with a private plunge pool, Coral Reef Club boasts two tree-lined pools, not to mention complimentary access to water sports equipment like kayaks and snorkel gear. Prefer to stay landlocked? The resort also touts two tennis courts, a fitness center and a set of garden pathways that snake throughout the bougainvillea-shaded grounds. Navigate the labyrinth on your own, or sign up for a complimentary garden tour, which are available every Wednesday. If a stroll through the foliage isn't relaxing enough for you, venture to the spa for a massage or some meditation. Coral Reef Club also offers alfresco dining at its restaurant, which recent guests enjoyed despite their meals' high prices. To offset this added expense, Small Luxury Hotels of the World patrons with INVITED loyalty program memberships can use accrued reward night vouchers to pay for rooms.
- Read MorePositioned on the northwestern edge of Barbados by Godings Bay, Cobblers Cove is an intimate retreat that touts just 40 suites. Each accommodation includes a private balcony or terrace with garden or ocean views, a sitting room and a bathroom with a walk-in shower. Plus, all suites offer twin or king-sized beds, bathrobes and slippers, minibars and free Wi-Fi access. Previous visitors raved about the gorgeous, roomy lodgings, though some warned that the nightly rates are expensive. But Cobblers Cove redeems itself with complimentary inclusions, such as swimming with turtles outings, tennis lessons and nonmotorized water sports equipment rentals. After working up an appetite, head to the Camelot Restaurant for fresh seafood. Past diners praised the eatery's impeccable service and delectable cuisine. Cap off your day with a relaxing treatment at the Sea Moon Spa. Cobblers Cove is the only Relais & Châteaux property in Barbados; if you're a Club 5C member, you can take advantage of exclusive perks during your stay.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.