- Read MoreSlightly removed from the noise and action of South Beach, The Miami Beach EDITION is a 3.5-acre beachfront resort-style hotel with a wealth of distinctive amenities. The hotel features the unique BASEMENT complex, which includes a nightclub, a bowling alley and a 2,000-square-foot ice skating rink – all accessible for an additional charge. If you're more interested in relaxing, you can schedule a treatment at the spa; meditate in the relaxation lounge or at the outdoor Sandbox; lounge on the 1950s-inspired pool deck; or play in the sand on the hotel's 70,000 square feet of shoreline. Other amenities include a 24-hour fitness center that offers group classes and personal training (for an extra fee), the Limited EDITION boutique gift shop and two bars. After working up an appetite, guests can enjoy Latin cuisine from chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten at the Matador Room. Or, for something more casual, grab a bite at Market at EDITION or the hotel's alfresco eatery, Tropicale. When it's time to sleep, guests can retreat to their rooms, where they'll find rainforest showers, flat-screen TVs, Bluetooth speakers and complimentary Wi-Fi access (which is covered by the $40 daily resort fee). Recent visitors were impressed with the style and ample amenities at the hotel, as well as the top-notch customer service.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreLocated on Collins Avenue just north of South Beach, COMO Metropolitan Miami Beach offers the best of both worlds for travelers seeking close access to the nightlife hot spots on Ocean Drive without the crowds. According to recent visitors, this boutique hotel has exceptional service and a personable staff. Guests also commend the high quality of food at the on-site Traymore by Michael Schwartz, which includes locally sourced seafood. Travelers can also dine poolside in cabanas or unwind at the COMO Shambhala Urban Escape wellness center. The spa features a steam room and a rooftop hydrotherapy pool, plus an extensive spa menu and fitness classes. Past guests also appreciated the stylish and comfortable rooms, which feature minibars, flat-screen TVs and rainfall showers. If an ocean view is important to you, spring for an upgraded room on a higher floor for a panoramic vista of the water and beach. The only downside some previous travelers mentioned is that the room rates, dining prices and spa treatments can be pretty expensive.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis all-suite hotel wins lodgers over with its central location (just a block from Key West, Florida's lively Duval Street) and amenities. The property's $45 daily resort fee covers some of Santa Maria Suites' most noteworthy perks, including Dove ice cream bars and chocolates distributed during turndown service and the complimentary smoothies, bottled water and fresh fruit available at the property's two swimming pools. In-room amenities include flat-screen TVs, H2O toiletries, coffee makers and fully equipped kitchens. After you've gotten your fill of complimentary wine and snacks at the daily happy hour, head to the on-site restaurant – Ambrosia – for some Japanese eats. Recent guests also said the hotel's location means there are plenty of delicious restaurants within walking distance. It's the thoughtful extras and the friendly staff that have many past visitors wishing they could stay here year-round.Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreAs its name suggests, The Gardens Hotel Key West's lush grounds are the focal point of this historic boutique hotel. Offering up a feeling of seclusion, the gardens (along with the property's smaller size) ensure you can relax and enjoy Key West, Florida's island lifestyle. (The quaint pool and aviary certainly help, too.) The Gardens Hotel is just two blocks away from Key West's lively Duval Street and sits within a mile of must-see sights like Mallory Square, the Southernmost Point and the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum. Just make sure to grab a bite while out exploring. Even though the hotel offers drinks, lighter fare and complimentary breakfast – which is excellent, according to previous guests – at its on-site pool bar and wine gallery, it does not offer full meals for lunch and dinner. Once you're ready for a little R&R, retreat to one of 20 guest rooms. Featuring plantation-style furnishings and hardwood floors, all of The Garden Hotel's accommodations boast Keurig coffee makers, flat-screen TVs and balconies, decks or verandas, among other amenities. And for the ultimate luxury, consider reserving one of four Garden Cottages; removed from the main house, these lodging options offer more square footage and share a private pool. Other options include an additional cottage set in a secluded part of the property and a suite with a private sauna.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPonte Vedra Beach, FLTripAdvisor (386)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThis Mediterranean-themed, boutique hotel in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida – which sits 23 miles southeast of Jacksonville and 25 miles north of St. Augustine – wows both romancing couples and young families. Several guests praise the relaxing vibe and the personal attention they receive from the staff members, while others rave about the oceanfront rooms, which feature private terraces or patios and marble bathrooms. But don't let other travelers tell you what to think. Consider The Lodge & Club at Ponte Vedra Beach's heated swimming pools and scrumptious cuisine at the three restaurants – then form your own conclusions. One thing to consider, though, is that space here is fairly limited. A $29 daily resort fee also applies. If you're looking for more room to spread out, opt to stay at The Lodge's sister property, the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club. It's located right down the road.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosTampa, FL2.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (823)Free WiFiRead MoreIf memorable culinary experiences are what you're after, this is the place for you. After checking in and surveying your digs, which are outfitted with flat-screen TVs, luxury bath products and stocked minibars, enjoy a meal at Élevage. Helmed by executive chef Jason Bamford, the restaurant prides itself on its imaginative twists on fare from around the world. If you're looking for innovative cocktails, this Autograph Collection outpost has you covered there, too: The hotel houses a rooftop bar with handcrafted drinks and tapas. Once you've satisfied your taste buds, indulge in a treatment at Spa Evangeline. Should all the wining and dining make you yearn for a little more activity, you can work up a sweat at the fitness center or rent a bike to explore the South Tampa, Florida, district. Though some past travelers criticized the steep nightly rates here, thanks to the property's Marriott ties, you can offset the price of your stay if you participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program.Free WiFi
- Read MoreOwned by the neighboring Rollins College, The Alfond Inn offers modern accommodations about 20 miles northeast of Orlando, Florida's major theme parks. The boutique hotel boasts an art collection, a large sunk-in pool and more than 10,000 square feet of meeting space. Recent guests loved the location close to restaurants and attractions in artsy Winter Park and said the staff was friendly and helpful. Past visitors also said the clean rooms don't disappoint. The guest rooms are decorated with homey touches like bathrobes and slippers, flat-screen TVs and minifridges, and the marble bathrooms feature glass-enclosed showers. The hotel is also a popular choice for weddings and business conferences because of its unique indoor and outdoor venues, such as a glass-topped conservatory overlooking the enclosed courtyard and verdant gardens. Plus, this property is a member of the Preferred LVX hotel family, meaning members of the I Prefer Hotel Rewards program can earn and redeem points here.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThis swanky Miami Beach, Florida, hotel at the northern end of Collins Avenue offers 49 coveted bedrooms, all of which are uniquely decorated and feature traditional-yet-sleek decor. Recent guests loved the style of the hotel: In addition to the design, past travelers praised the Soho Beach House staff members for their friendly demeanors and dedication to providing personalized service. Meanwhile, guest rooms start at 350 square feet and feature views of the ocean, Biscayne Bay, the Intracoastal Waterway or the Miami skyline. The hotel also offers a rooftop plunge pool, a 100-foot-long pool and a beach (for members only), a spa, a library and a fully equipped fitness center. For food, guests can dine at the rooftop taqueria, Ocho, or grab some Cuban fare at the Club Bar or members-only Beachbar. There is also an on-site movie theater for private screenings. The Soho Beach House is located 12 miles northeast of Miami International Airport.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Standard Spa, Miami Beach certainly looks pretty: Rooms welcome guests with stocked minibars, complimentary Wi-Fi access (covered by the daily $29.99 resort fee) and rain showers. But for a change of scenery, make your way to the hotel spa, which boasts a hammam, a steam room, a saltwater sound pool and a sauna. Considering rooms at this hotel can rise higher than $1,000 a night, many say this spa resort is not worth the money. Still, if you do decide to stay here, you'll have access to the hotel's waterfront infinity pool, as well as the organic Mediterranean fare served at the on-site Lido Bayside Grill. If you're looking to imbibe in true Miami Beach, Florida, fashion, plan on spending an evening at The Lido's bar and lounge; it may not be as lively as South Beach's bars, but travelers say the drinks are tasty. There's also a juice cafe if you're looking for something light by the pool. You'll find The Standard about a mile west of central Miami Beach along the skinny Venetian Causeway on Belle Isle.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreTo put it bluntly, The Brazilian Court Palm Beach is gorgeous – from the mahogany furniture in the guest rooms to the plush white lounge chairs around the outdoor pool. Previous visitors said the accommodations are beautiful and comfortable thanks to their Colonial-inspired decor, jetted bathtubs, pillow-top beds and minibars. (If you'd like access to your own private patio or terrace, past travelers said you'll need to request a room facing the courtyard.) While you're here, you'll have access to the tables at Café Boulud, which serves decadent plates of innovative French cuisine. And if you need some pampering, head to the on-site Frédéric Fekkai Salon, which boasts a long list of services. The Brazilian Court also caters to four-legged travelers with special pet-friendly amenities. What's more, the hotel is part of The Leading Hotels of the World, meaning Leaders Club members have access to perks here. This luxury hotel is on Australian Avenue in Palm Beach, Florida, less than 2 miles away from Clematis Street and the Norton Museum of Art.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Casa Monica Resort & Spa impresses visitors with its old-world charm. Perched on Cordova Street in St. Augustine, Florida, the property offers an intimate setting and intricate design. Take the guest rooms, for instance, which boast wooden furniture and red velvet headboards. But the Casa Monica doesn't forget the needs of contemporary guests: Recent visitors said their rooms were spacious and clean. All accommodations also come outfitted with allures like flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi access. While you're staying at this Autograph Collection outpost, you'll also have access to facilities like a pool, a fitness center, a beach club and two restaurants, including Mediterranean-influenced Costa Brava. Guests delight in Casa Monica's historical feel, but they also appreciate its convenient location within walking distance of Flagler College and the historic district's shops, restaurants and museums on St. George Street. What's more, Marriott Bonvoy members can rack up and cash in points here for additional stay benefits. The only drawback? A $22 daily resort fee.
- Read MoreTaking its name from its fashionable location, the Inn on Fifth provides visitors easy access to the restaurants and upscale boutiques located in downtown Naples, Florida. Renovated in 2012, the guest rooms receive compliments from visitors for their modern, stylish decor and amenities. Accommodations are outfitted with separate living areas, complimentary Wi-Fi access, French doors that open to Juliet balconies or terraces and Italian marble bathrooms. The hotel also features 32 Club Level Suites that offer more square footage, along with perks like a private rooftop sundeck, complimentary airport transportation and free breakfast, afternoon snacks and evening cocktails in the lounge. If you're not staying in a Club Level Suite, sit down at one of the property's two on-site restaurants, Ocean Prime and Truluck's Seafood, Steak and Crabhouse (which is popular for its all-you-can-eat stone crab nights). Or, if you're more interested in relaxing, you can book a treatment at the Spa on Fifth or visit the beach located just a mile west of the hotel. While guests were impressed with the facilities and amenities, they cite the friendly and accommodating staff as the prime reason for a return visit. However, a few did caution that housekeeping services could be improved.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis tiny hotel on Fleming Street in Key West, Florida, beckons to travelers who don't have young kids. In fact, you have to be at least 14 years of age to stay at The Marquesa Hotel. With one look at the amenities list and restaurant menu items, you'll get a sense of that mature vibe – in other words, don't expect to see any chicken nuggets or hot dogs. Instead, sample Café Marquesa's diver sea scallops or roasted duck breast. The rooms are smaller than what you might expect from a luxury hotel, but they're quiet and dressed in soft hues, with tile or hardwood floors. Just be aware that the hotel does not have an elevator, so some guests suggest requesting a room on one of the lower floors (or packing light). You won't need a car while staying at The Marquesa Hotel since top sights like Mallory Square and the Audubon House & Tropical Gardens are a short walk away.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe charming Seagate Hotel & Spa is situated in Delray Beach, about halfway between Fort Lauderdale and West Palm Beach on Florida's east coast. Recent visitors who stayed here rave about the service and amenities available. The hotel's guests are granted access to The Seagate Beach Club, a swimming pool, water sports equipment rentals and a spa. If you're more of an active type, break a sweat in the fitness center or head to The Seagate Country Club (about 4 miles southwest of the hotel), where you'll find the 18-hole golf course and Har-Tru tennis courts. (The Seagate Hotel offers complimentary transportation to the country club.) If the food at the beach club or country club aren't to your liking, try the on-site Atlantic Grille, which features an array of seafood prepared with bold flavors, along with nightly entertainment. When you're ready to relax in your digs, you'll enjoy the Egyptian cotton linens, 42-inch flat-screen TVs, Keurig coffee makers and marble bathrooms found inside.
- Read MoreNestled on the hopping Collins Avenue by South Beach, the Dream South Beach stands out for its quintessentially Miami Beach, Florida, art deco design and unique ambient lighting found throughout the hotel. Rooms are the swankiest of swanky, featuring chrome and glass decor, blue and white color schemes, cascading chandeliers, minibars and flat-screen TVs. Despite its cool interiors, some previous lodgers lamented the small size of the rooms, while others found that the thin walls limited privacy. But what all past guests could agree on was how ridiculously delicious Naked Taco is. After you've gotten your fill of classic Mexican cuisine, head to the chic (but small) rooftop infinity pool for some R&R or indulge at the on-site Shala Spa. Recent travelers praised the hotel's prime location, noting that the greatest nightlife venues, shops and restaurants are only a few blocks away.
- Read MorePeople who have stayed at The Hotel of South Beach consider it a hidden gem among the staggering number of pricey 4-star properties that make their home in Miami Beach. Those same people say that the staff here is some of the most welcoming and responsive they've ever encountered. Originally built in 1939, The Hotel houses 73 rooms and suites, all of which have been decorated by renowned fashion designer Todd Oldham. Accommodations here boast custom furniture, rain showers, complimentary high-speed internet access and HD flat-screen TVs. For the duration of your stay, you'll have access to fitness classes (on weekends), business center services and a daily breakfast buffet, free of charge. You can also check out the scene at the rooftop pool, which transforms into a lively nightlife spot in the evenings. When you've worked up an appetite, head to the Hotel Restaurant or the Rooftop Pool Bar for casual American fare. Or, venture off-site to one of the many restaurants conveniently located along Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive.
- Read MoreUpon arriving at this charming English-style hotel, you'll be greeted with a glass of sherry and a smile. Though some recent guests found the traditional interior to be too much of a kitschy throwback, others enjoyed the vintage atmosphere. Despite being best suited for couples, families and pet owners will find their travel needs met here: Parents have access to a selection of board games, coloring books and toys, and babysitting services can be arranged for a fee. Pets are greeted with a welcome basket filled with toys and treats; meanwhile, owners can sign up for dog-walking and grooming services, and leashes and litter boxes are available upon request. This boutique hotel seems almost tailor-made for couples, with stylish guest rooms and the Leopard Lounge & Restaurant, which provides a nice atmosphere and live entertainment for date night. You'll find The Chesterfield Palm Beach on Cocoanut Row, less than 2 miles from West Palm Beach attractions like Clematis Street and the Norton Museum of Art.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreBellasera Resort's real claim to Naples fame is its gracious hospitality. Recent guests said the employees here are both friendly and attentive. Designed with a Tuscan theme, the Bellasera Resort impresses guests with in-room amenities like Jacuzzis (in some rooms), kitchenettes and flat-screen TVs. The suites also come with extra perks like private balconies and fully equipped kitchens. Previous visitors describe the Bellasara Resort as a hidden gem and praise the spaciousness of the suites. However, some guests were disappointed that the restaurant closed. But should you get hungey, you can venture beyond the hotel on the resort's complimentary shuttle or a loaner bike.Free ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreRising 39 stories above the city, this hotel in downtown Miami boasts only 44 rooms, meaning the staff can woo guests with lots of attention. Recent lodgers say they felt pampered from check-in to check-out. Upon arrival, you're privately greeted and shown to your room, which features an Illy espresso machine, a Bang & Olufsen sound system and an iPad to access the hotel's services. You can also unwind at the outdoor pool or indoor basketball court before heading to the Enliven Spa & Salon for a body scrub or a soothing massage. Lodgers looking to indulge their taste buds can also check out db Bistro Moderne for gourmet French fare by acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud. And for many visitors, the complimentary continental breakfast served at ThreeFortyFive was the icing on top of the already stellar cake.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosTallahassee, FL0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (791)Free WiFiRead More
A seemingly simple hotel on the exterior, the Hotel Duval, Autograph Collection is anything but. Outfitted with contemporary decor throughout in varying color schemes, this hotel is a feast for the eyes. The Hotel Duval is situated in downtown Tallahassee, Florida, making it an ideal home base for those in town for business, to visit Florida State University or to explore the state's capital. You'll find the rooms well-equipped with flat-screen TVs, minifridges and complimentary Wi-Fi access. According to past visitors, the sophisticated Shula's 347 Grill is a must. The eatery serves dishes like succulent pork chops, fresh tomato and mozzarella salad and tender filet mignon. Recent guests are also fond of the Level 8 Lounge rooftop bar, which offers inventive cocktails and superb views of the city. Plus, this Autograph Collection hotel's affiliation with the Marriott brand means Marriott Bonvoy members are able to earn or use points for a stay here.
- Read MoreTrue to Miami Beach's art deco flair, the 34-room Cadet Hotel near South Beach features decorative touches from the time period. Built in 1941, the hotel housed United States Air Force Cadets from 1941 to 1949 – hence the name. Despite its far-reaching history, rooms offer decidedly modern amenities, such as 600-thread count linens, flat-screen TVs and minifridges. If you're in the mood to relax outside your digs, schedule a treatment at the spa or retreat to one of the hotel's gardens. Thanks to its prime location less than a mile from the Lincoln Road Mall and the shoreline, you don't have to venture far to find food and fun. But if you want to stick close to the hotel, the French Pied à Terre restaurant is located on-site. Most recent visitors enjoyed the charming style of the hotel but concede the rooms are pretty compact. However, the hotel's unbeatable location and friendly staff helped soften travel blows. Keep in mind: The hotel has no parking, so plan accordingly.
- Read MoreDescribing this Ocean Drive hotel as colorful would be an understatement. In addition to the neon-colored lights that illuminate the Pelican's façade come nightfall, the rooms here boast psychedelic shades of green, yellow, orange and blue. What's more, each accommodation has an equally flashy name, ranging from "Birth of the Bubbles" to "Optique Diabolique" to "Me Tarzan, you Vain" to "Love, Peace and Leafforest." Recent guests love that each room has a unique quality, though they each come with features like recycled oak floors, LCD televisions, iPhone or iPod docking stations and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Previous guests also rave about the fresh seafood served at the in-house RestCafé, which serves dishes like red snapper ceviche, tuna carpaccio and king crab. But according to past visitors, the most impressive aspect of this hotel is its customer service: Guests describe the staff here as friendly and helpful.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreFinding a place to unwind in frenetic Miami Beach is key for many vacationers, which is why so many travelers praise The Tides South Beach, located on Ocean Drive by South Beach. This property has a spa-like ambiance that makes it easy for its guests to relax in luxury. Decorated in a neutral color palette and outfitted with modern decor, The Tides South Beach also provides an iPod docking station, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, a walk-in closet and a Nespresso coffee machine in every room. Extra touches like free beach setup and Wi-Fi access are covered by the property's daily resort fee. What's more, the friendly, accommodating staff receive frequent praise from travelers. However, some visitors warn that – even though the hotel itself doesn't partake in the area's rowdiness – noise from the street and nearby nightlife venues can often disturb a sound sleep. If you need to catch up on some R&R, spend your afternoon lounging by the pool, where attendants will serve you drinks and ensure your comfort. And at the end of the day, grab a bite to eat at The Tides Restaurant and Terrace.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreAffordability, location and attentive customer service are the three aspects travelers love most about Hotel Croydon. Located on Collins Avenue between the beach and the Intracoastal Waterway, Hotel Croydon is removed from the hustle and bustle of South Beach without being too far from the action. Reviewers said the rooms were on the small side, but they are well-equipped with C.O. Bigelow toiletries, iHome docking stations, cooling gel memory foam mattresses and flat-screen TVs. When you're not relaxing in your digs, head up to the rooftop sundeck (where free yoga classes are held every Saturday morning) or lounge by the outdoor pool. For even more relaxation, book a treatment at the on-site Croydon Rose spa. Though you're within reach of plenty of Miami Beach's top eateries, recent guests said you should consider sticking around the hotel for a meal at The Tavern. Not only did reviewers compliment the food and stellar service, but they also recommended the affordable daily happy hour, which runs from 3 to 6 p.m. and from 11 p.m. to 3 a.m. The only gripe among recent visitors? The daily $20 resort fee.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreFor many recent guests, the Kimpton Angler's Hotel proved to be an excellent home base for a Miami Beach getaway. Guests say this Kimpton property excels at ambience and customer service, plus it offers a weighty amenities list. You can expect bamboo wood floors, white marble bathrooms, Keurig coffee makers and plasma televisions in each of the property's 45 rooms and suites. Some of the spacious accommodations even come with private rooftop terraces (and Jacuzzis). Visitors also praise the on-site 660 Angler's restaurant, which lodgers say is a must for brunch (perhaps it's the bottomless mimosas?). And after you've imbibed a glass or two, spend your day laying out by the pool or riding one of the hotel's free bikes around town. Take note that this 4-star property is perched on Washington Avenue, not Collins, so you'll miss out on the nonstop party vibe that many associate with Miami Beach hotels. But members of the Kimpton Karma loyalty program can trade in their points for perks like free nights, and even basic members get complimentary Wi-Fi access.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.