- Read MoreAlthough the Heathman Hotel in downtown Portland does have some shortcomings (like expensive parking), guests willingly submit to its overall elegant atmosphere and excellent service staff. The hotel's stellar ambiance includes a 3,000-volume library, coffee served in French presses and the Headwaters Restaurant, which serves up delicious regional food. Guests gush about the tasteful furnishings in the lobby, along with modern decor in their rooms. Aside from the beds, you'll find your accommodations equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi access, flat-screen TVs and in-room coffee makers. Complimentary Wi-Fi is covered by the $26 urban amenities fee, which also includes access to the fitness center and bikes, among other amenities.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSitting along Cannon Beach in northern Oregon, the Stephanie Inn convinces many visitors that it is one of the state's best seaside hotels. Recent guests praised the views of the Pacific Ocean and Haystack Rock as well as the customer service. And the chefs at the inn's Dining Room are no exception, serving up seasonal, locally inspired dishes that wow diners. Rooms have either a mountain or an ocean view, and all have gas fireplaces, to the delight of visitors. You'll also find comfortable beds and wet bars in your digs. The warm colors used to decorate the luxury hotel exemplify its homey character.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPortland, OR2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3375)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 331 rooms at The Nines, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Portland – which rests in the top floors of downtown Portland's Meier & Frank Building – are five-star material, from their regal-looking decor and turndown service to the rainfall showers, flat-screen TVs, 350 thread count linens and Gilchrist & Soames bath products. Guests also love the drinks and meals served at the on-site steakhouse, Urban Farmer, as well as the Departure restaurant and the lounge's Asian cuisine. It should come as no surprise that the Nines is part of The Luxury Collection, and members of the Marriott rewards program can earn and redeem points here.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreAbout 25 miles southwest of downtown Portland, The Allison Inn & Spa offers the perfect retreat from urban life. The property hosts acres of lush gardens and vineyards ready to be explored. But recent guests find the indoor resources even more rejuvenating. JORY Restaurant, the on-site gourmet eatery, serves up delicacies paired with exotic and local vintage wines. And the spa pampers visitors with a variety of treatments, such as the Divine Wine Facial, Northwest Elements Body Polish and Mimosa Massage. The guest rooms impress even the pickiest traveler, with complimentary Wi-Fi access, Bose sound systems, gas fireplaces, personal terraces and flat-screen TVs. Even better, The Allison Inn & Spa does not charge a resort fee.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Oxford Hotel brings some big-city luxury to the small town of Bend near the Willamette National Forest in central Oregon. The decor strikes travelers as surprisingly modern for such a small town. They also rave about the incredibly large rooms, complete with spacious bathrooms and plenty of in-room amenities like complimentary Wi-Fi access, pillow-top mattresses, plasma TVs, French presses and 320-thread-count sheets. When it's time for a meal, guests can head to the hotel's 10below Restaurant & Lounge, which serves "urban-organic" cuisine from its menu of locally sourced food. Recent visitors also applaud the pleasant staff, complimentary cruiser bicycles and pet-friendly policy.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis boutique hotel in downtown Portland first opened its doors in 1909, and reopened in the spring of 2014 after a major facelift that restored the lobby, guest rooms and meeting spaces to their former glory. Guests can still get modern amenities though, like 24-hour room service and free internet access, which is included in the $24 daily guest amenities fee. Bike rentals, a local spirit hour and fresh fruit at the front desk are also covered by the daily fee, among other perks. Other amenities include a fitness center equipped with Peloton bikes and an on-site Starbucks. Recent guests appreciated the hotel's proximity to the famous Powell's Books, along with other popular Portland spots, but it's the customer service that leaves its mark. Recent visitors said the staff goes above and beyond to ensure guests are comfortable and well taken care of. Lodgers also enjoyed the on-site restaurant, Jake's Grill, that serves up steak and seafood, as well as the lobby bar, Jackknife, which is popular among hotel guests and local residents alike.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThis Kimpton brand property in downtown Portland gets high praise for its complimentary wine reception and its terrific restaurant, Red Star Tavern. The decor is vibrant, and the in-room amenities, from the luxury bath products to the animal print robes to the flat-screen TVs, were top-notch according to recent guests. Duck out of your digs to spend time at the 24-hour business center and the on-site fitness center, or navigate Portland on your complimentary bicycle. You can also bring your pooch for a stay at this hotel (and pamper him with free pet-friendly amenities). What's more, IHG Rewards Club members are eligible for added perks, including free Wi-Fi access. Wi-Fi access is also covered by the $24 daily guest amenities fee, which also includes a $10 credit to Red Star Tavern, among other amenities.
- View all PhotosPortland, OR2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1452)Free WiFiRead MoreWine lovers insist that the Hotel Vintage is the best place to stay in Portland. In addition to in-room spa services and a specialized pet program, this downtown Kimpton brand also boasts complimentary nightly wine receptions, when local vineyard owners come to showcase their boutique blends. Guests also rave about this hotel's friendly and accommodating service. The digs are noteworthy, too, with flat-screen TVs, unique suite types and luxury bath products. Perks grow for members of the IHG Rewards Club program; members can take advantage of extras like complimentary in-room Wi-Fi access and credit toward free nights.Free WiFi
- Read MoreWhen you book a stay at the Kimpton RiverPlace Hotel, you can anticipate a picturesque view of Portland's Willamette River. And this hotel's amenities are pretty nice too: Flat-screen LCD TVs, plush bathrobes and 24-hour room service, to name just a few. While many hotels in the Kimpton brand attract trendier travelers with their bright, quirky decor, RiverPlace takes a different approach. Guest rooms are adorned in muted hues and earth-toned tiling, adopting a more naturalistic, cozy feel. Some other draws, according to recent visitors, are the hotel's on-site restaurant, King Tide Fish & Shell, and its excellent location. However, travelers caution that the attention to detail could stand to improve and that they expected more at a property of this caliber. Plus, members of the IHG Rewards Club program can earn and redeem points at this property.
- Read MoreBoasting an intimate, boutique ambiance enriched with top-notch amenities, this cozy hotel in Eugene, Oregon, features stylish guest rooms and suites sporting minibars, balconies or window seats, wireless internet, comfy bedding and, in many rooms, gas fireplaces. After catching up on some R&R at the Gervais Salon & Day Spa, take advantage of Eugene's scenic hiking trails and bike paths or savor delectable grapes (and stunning scenery) in the northern Willamette Valley. To pair your wine with French fare, dine at the inn's Marché & Le Bar. Or venture to the Route 5 NW Wine Bar, which couples aromatic wines with local and regional cheeses, produce and chocolate.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreUpon stepping foot inside the Hotel deLuxe, you might think you've been transported to Hollywood circa 1940. About 350 black-and-white images of Golden Age film stars can be found on the property, plus all the gilt moldings and crystal chandeliers you could ask for. While you're here, dine at the sultry Driftwood Room restaurant and bar. Guests adore this downtown hotel's proximity to Pearl Street and the happy hour at the bar, as well as in-room amenities like the pillow menus, iPod docking stations and flat-screen HDTVs. For a real taste of old Hollywood glitz, check in to the Marlene Dietrich Suite, which features a circular bed and one-of-a-kind crystal lamps.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreSet in downtown Portland, Hotel Lucia is an excellent lodging option for those visiting the city to sightsee. The hotel puts guests near attractions like Powell's City of Books and Pioneer Courthouse Square. Accommodations feature earth-tones of gray, burnt orange, brown and white, and all include flat-screen TVs, in-room safes, honor bars, a pillow menu and Lather bath toiletries. Some warn, however, that standard rooms and bathrooms are particularly small. All the more reason to book a junior suite or the gallery suite; both feature separate seating areas with couches and two bathrooms. Outside the accommodations, guests will find a 24-hour fitness center and two eateries: a pizza joint and Imperial, which dishes out seafood and hearty grill-fired entrees. What's more, the hotel offers complimentary craft beer from 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. in the evenings. Overall, visitors love this hotel's hip vibe and say the location is fantastic.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThis property in downtown Portland is about a mile walk away from the popular Pearl District (or a quick ride away on the MAX light rail). With its minimalist design aesthetic and warm color palette, Hotel Modera feels quaint and comfortable. Yet, it's also luxurious with its Tarocco Italian bath products, iPod docking stations, flat-screen TVs and turndown service, available upon request. And Modera guests praise the Mediterranean fare at the on-site Nel Centro restaurant and its patio with fire pits, perfect for a little relaxing while sipping wine.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read More
Centrally located in Portland, Oregon's Lloyd District, less than a five-minute walk from the Oregon Convention Center, Hotel Eastlund offers a convenient perch for both business and leisure travelers. Aside from the location, travelers praise the modern look and feel of this boutique property. Public spaces throughout the hotel feature pops of bright orange and teal, not to mention artwork commissioned specifically for the hotel. Rooms are designed with a minimalist style, but guests report that it doesn't detract from the cozy feel of the interiors. Beyond the aesthetics, recent lodgers also enjoyed the bathroom, which offers a walk-in shower. Additional amenities include a 40-inch smart HDTV, a Keurig coffee maker and USB outlets with charging cables on the nightstand. If you don't score a room with a view, heed the advice of recent visitors and head to the top of the hotel for a meal at Altabira City Tavern. Dishes here are crafted by revered Pacific Northwest chef David Machado and pair nicely with the local craft beers on tap, not to mention the spectacular skyline views. Hotel Eastlund has you covered for breakfast, too: The lobby is home to Citizen Baker, a locally owned bakery and cafe. Though reviewers didn't find much to complain about here, those with cars weren't pleased with the $25 nightly parking charge. According to recent guests, you likely won't be using your car much since the hotel is adjacent to the MAX Light Rail and the Portland Streetcar.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPortland, OR3.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (351)Free WiFiRead MoreRising up alongside the Willamette River and just south of downtown Portland, River's Edge Hotel & Spa offers some ultra swanky decor. And with its riverfront views and fresh air, this hotel is also one of the most relaxing. Guests say that the hotel's restaurant, Aquariva, is a great option for dinner – especially after a day of aromatherapy massages and lemon sugar body polishes at the spa. Retreat to your guest room and you'll find Sealy Posturepedic beds and luxury linens, an iPod docking station and complimentary wireless internet access.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.