- Read MoreOwning the best address in the city, The Rittenhouse hotel has long been the standard against which to measure Philadelphia's other luxury hotels. Recent guests marvel at the grandeur of the property, from the wood-paneled lobby to the guest room windows overlooking Rittenhouse Square. On the premises, you'll find The Rittenhouse Spa & Club and several varied restaurants and/or bars to complete the opulent property. And then there are the stylish accommodations: Rooms are traditionally styled with duvets, complimentary Wi-Fi access and marble bathrooms with oversized tubs. The property also houses several dining options, including the award-winning Lacroix. But what recent guests say made their stay truly memorable is the impeccable service. Guests strongly emphasize that the gracious staff and old-fashioned elegance of the property rarely disappoint. And Leaders Club members are in luck – as part of The Leading Hotels of the World, this property grants perks like welcome gifts and upgrades.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2846)Free WiFiRead MoreStriking the right balance of modernity and comfort, the Kimpton Hotel Palomar Philadelphia boasts luxurious amenities, spacious rooms and chic decor. Recent visitors adore the stylish accommodations: rooms are appointed with eye-catching green and purple accents. They also feature recycled glass tile bathrooms equipped with Luxury Atelier Bloem bath products, as well as signature Kimpton amenities like ultra-soft Frette linens and large flat-screen TVs. The hotel's cozy restaurant, Square 1682, also earns high praise for its inventive dishes. While visitors appreciated the cuisine, they weren't as pleased with the expensive valet parking fees at this Kimpton. Still, previous lodgers agree that the property's best asset is its phenomenal urban location within walking distance of Rittenhouse Square. And thanks to the IHG Rewards Club program, members will receive extra perks, such as complimentary Wi-Fi access and upgrades, for choosing to stay here.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3147)Read MoreSet in the heart of Philadelphia's vibrant historic district, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Philadelphia grants guests easy access to top attractions like Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell. And that's not all this trendy Kimpton hotel has going for it. Guest rooms come equipped with 300-thread-count sheets, flat-screen TVs and antique furnishings juxtaposed with modern decor. This hotel also receives high praise from guests for its evening wine hours, in-room spa services and fully equipped fitness center. The property's restaurant, the Red Owl Tavern and the Stratus Rooftop Lounge, earn rave reviews from previous visitors as well. Meanwhile, IHG Rewards Club members can earn various perks and points by choosing to stay here. Just keep in mind that many of the hotel's amenities, especially the valet parking, include hefty fees.
- View all PhotosPittsburgh, PA0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1164)Read MoreFlaunting the signature quirky Kimpton style, the Kimpton Hotel Monaco Pittsburgh receives high marks for everything from the attentive staff and comfortable beds to the whimsical decor and convenient location. The property is situated downtown, within walking distance of top Steel City sights like the Senator John Heinz History Center, the Andy Warhol Museum and PNC Park. Guests can use one of the hotel's complimentary bikes to explore the city or stick around to enjoy its on-site amenities, which include a fitness center, in-room spa services and evening wine receptions. Those looking for a bite to eat won't have to stray far: The Commoner dishes out classic American cuisine, while the Biergarten serves traditional Bavarian bites (think giant soft pretzels and bratwursts) alongside beers. Once you've had your fill of food, retire to your room. Accommodations feature green tufted headboards, bedside chandeliers, yoga mats and minibars. Plus, if you're part of the IHG Reward Club, you'll get extra perks.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosLeola, PATripAdvisor (645)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreOccupying an old farm in southeast Pennsylvania, The Inn at Leola Village offers guests a taste of early 19th-century America. Guest rooms are spread among six converted barns, and feature wrought-iron beds and old-fashioned furnishings, while cozy common areas have hardwood floors and stone fireplaces. Recent guests praised the integration of modern amenities (like 400-thread-count bed linens and complimentary Wi-Fi) into the vintage atmosphere. The Inn's two on-site Italian restaurants – TÈ and Osteria Avanti – along with the soothing Destinations Spa also earn high marks among recent visitors. Guests appreciate the staff's hospitality and attention to detail, but this hotel is not without its quirks: The most prominent complaint is that the hotel's fairly thin walls can make for a noisy night.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read More
As you walk into Le Méridien, you'll wonder if you've wandered into a modern art installation. The hotel's art deco decor is set against a backdrop of stately wood paneling. Previous guests praise the contemporary hotel accommodations; rooms feature 350-thread-count linens, iPod docking stations and flat-screen TVs. Should you plan on spending your day outdoors, you'll find a handful of restaurants, shops and top attractions nearby. Recent visitors say the courteous hotel staff would be happy to help you plan your itinerary. Convention-goers should also keep in mind that Le Méridien's location is one block away from the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Prefer to stay in? Enjoy room service from the privacy of your guest room or retreat to Amuse Restaurant and Bar to indulge in delectable French fare, such as onion soup and steak frites. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosPhiladelphia, PA0.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (600)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead More
This turn-of-the-century mansion stands as one of the most regal boutique hotels in town. Recent visitors say the gracious staff treat hotel guests like royalty and the antique furnishings complete Rittenhouse 1715's elegant picture. The hotel's intimate charm extends to its well-appointed accommodations, which contain flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi access and sumptuous beds with pillow-top mattresses. Previous guests also compliment the property's convenient location, set in the heart of Philly, right off of Rittenhouse Square. Trendy boutiques, sophisticated restaurants and world-class museums are all located within walking distance.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosPittsburgh, PA2.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (77)Free BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFiRead More
Located on what used to be known as "Millionaires Row" in Pittsburgh, the Mansions on Fifth Hotel comprises the McCook Mansion and the McCook-Reed Mansion, both dating back to the early 1900s. Both mansions were recently restored – starting in 2005 – and are now on the National Register of Historic Places. Original pieces like hand-painted tiles, carved woodwork and art glass windows have been preserved, while the electric and mechanical systems have been fully updated. Other modern conveniences include a fitness room and the Oak Room Pub. Guest rooms are outfitted with contemporary bathrooms with glass and ceramic showers, high-definition TVs, free Wi-Fi access and iHome docking stations. Many recent guests were happy with the accommodations, though some said the hotel is a bit tough to find. You'll find the property in the Shadyside neighborhood, about 5 miles east of downtown Pittsburgh.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree ParkingFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.