- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2035)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Rosewood Hotel Georgia offers more than 9,000 square feet of indoor meeting space, including a ballroom and a boardroom. The property's largest space – the Spanish Ballroom – can accommodate up to 350 guests for receptions or up to 280 attendees for theater-style events. The balrrom and its Promenade can be combined to hold receptions with up to 800 guests. The boardroom has two flat-screen TVs and space for up to 12 people. Three additional rooms are available for events with up to 100 guests. Audiovisual equipment and catering services can be provided for an additional fee.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2195)Free WiFiRead MoreThree meeting rooms are available at the Wedgewood Hotel & Spa. The smallest facility is The Library Room, which has wood-paneled walls and French doors and can accommodate up to 18 attendees for seated events. For larger functions, the hotel has The Liasons Room. The venue features crown molding and a fireplace and offers space for up to 65 guests for theatre-style functions or can host up to 55 people for banquets. The final meeting space is the Chelsea Boardroom, which can hold 20 people for board meetings. A 24-hour business center with a computer and printer is available. The front desk can assist with scanning and faxing needs.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel offers 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Nine meeting venues are available, including the Gold & Grey Room, which can accommodate up to 428 people for receptions or up to 350 attendees for theater-style events. For outdoor affairs, business travelers can reserve the Oval Ballroom's outdoor terrace. All spaces include built-in audiovisual equipment.
- View all PhotosQuébec City, QC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2487)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property provides a small business center with several computers and a printer. Five dedicated meeting rooms – including the red-and-stone-walled Hall Explore or the Charles Aubert de la Chesnaye with river views – can fit up to 100 guests. Additionally, L’Auditorium’s private screening room and off-site event space at Le Quai Du Cap Blanc along the river can seat 94 or 300, depending on the style of the event.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3511)Free BreakfastRead MoreMore than 15,000 square feet is available at the Fairmont Pacific Rim. Nine venues are offered for business functions, including two ballrooms, three boardrooms and a 24-seat theater. The largest space is the Star Sapphire Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 820 people for theater-style events or up to 650 guests for receptions. Audiovisual and catering services can also be provided for an additional fee.Free Breakfast
- View all PhotosToronto, ON1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1886)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel’s Wellington Ballroom offers 3,000 square feet of space that can be used in its entirety or divided into four sections, as can the Ritz-Carlton Ballroom. The hotel’s meeting rooms and Executive Boardroom feature floor-to-ceiling windows and audiovisual equipment.
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1936)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreSeven meeting rooms are available at the Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver, including a library and a 38-seat theater. A boardroom is also offered in the property's business center, which is open 24 hours a day and has computers, printers, scanners and fax machines. Audiovisual equipment can be provided in any meeting space upon request, and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2743)Free WiFiRead MoreThe business-focused Four Seasons Hotel Toronto offers 14,300 square feet of meeting space. There are nine breakout rooms, along with two glass-enclosed ballrooms that feature views of the city. The hotel offers flexible spaces along with professional meeting planning services for catering, room setup and group activities.
- Read MoreThe boutique hotel offers three small meeting rooms that can accommodate groups of 10 to 50 guests. The largest venue, the Magnolia Room, can accommodate up to 50 guests for a theater-style presentation and is equipped with a built-in LCD projector and screen, sound system and bar and a multi-line speaker phone. The Orchid Boardroom, also equipped with a built-in projector and screen and floor-to-ceiling windows, and the Yarrow Room can accommodate both boardroom meetings and larger gatherings of up to 30 attendees.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3234)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreThree meeting rooms are available at the Loden Hotel for business gatherings. The smallest space – the MDC Executive Boardroom – offers built-in whiteboards, a 50-inch TV and seating for up to eight guests. Audiovisual equipment is also available in the Petit Salon, which has space for up to 18 people. And in the Grand Salon, the property's largest venue, guests will find 12-foot ceilings, a drop-down projection screen and two flat-screen TVs disguised as mirrors. A one-person business center with a computer, printer and telephone is also available on a first-come, first-serve basis.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (894)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hazelton Hotel is equipped to host business events. There are mini-business centers on each floor of the hotel and the property features a 25-seat Silver Screening Room with a large screen and leather theater seats. There’s also an Executive Boardroom, the Yorkville Room and the Neil Young Room for business meetings.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosQuébec City, QC1.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1304)Free BreakfastFree WiFiRead MoreLe Germain offers two meeting spaces that feature complimentary Wi-Fi and audiovisual equipment. Le Salon Germain can accommodate a 32-seat boardroom or a reception with up to 80 guests, while L’Espace D can handle up to 40 guests. Le Chambre 509 is available for intimate boardroom meetings for up to eight attendees. The hotel can provide custom catering and in-room gift amenities for groups.Free BreakfastFree WiFi
- View all PhotosToronto, ON0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1510)Free WiFiRead MoreThere are eight meeting rooms set on the property’s third floor that can be used alone or combined to create a large event space. One of the venues is a 42-seat screening room with overstuffed lounge chairs and a large screen, plus there is an outdoor garden terrace adjacent to the event area.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4346)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons Vancouver offers more than 25,000 square feet of meeting space. Twelve venues are available, including a ballroom and a boardroom. The largest space is the Park Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 800 people for receptions or up to 700 attendees for theater-style events. YEW seafood + bar can also be reserved for business functions. Presentation materials, translation services and audiovisual equipment can be provided upon request.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosVancouver, BC1.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4362)Free BreakfastRead MoreMore than 42,000 square feet of meeting space is available at the Pan Pacific Vancouver. Nine venues are located on-site, including three boardrooms and a ballroom. The largest venue is the Crystal Pavilion, which features multiple crystal chandeliers and can accommodate up to 700 attendees for theater-style events or up to 600 guests for banquets. Audiovisual equipment rentals are available, as well as a business center with printers and fax machines.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Breakfast
- Read MoreThe hotel offers a 24-hour business center with internet, faxing, printing and photocopying capabilities. The property also offers more than 40,000 square feet of meeting space across 23 rooms. Rooms feature unique details like stained-glass windows, crystal chandeliers and exposed ceiling beams.
- Read MoreTwo meeting rooms are available at the OPUS Vancouver. The largest venue can accommodate up to 75 people for receptions or up to 80 attendees for theater-style events, while the property's smaller space is ideal for boardroom functions with up to 12 guests. Audiovisual equipment is offered in both venues.Free WiFi
- Read MoreWith 36,000 square feet of event space, the hotel is well-equipped for meetings and other gatherings. The Mount Temple Ballroom, the largest space, can accommodate up to 750 people for conventions, receptions, banquets and trade shows. Smaller spaces are available for more intimate gatherings, and all audiovisual services can be provided.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Empress offers 23,000 square feet of meeting and event space that can accommodate groups of 12 to 1,200 guests. The hotel features two of Victoria's largest ballrooms, several smaller meeting rooms and a dedicated boardroom space. The Crystal Ballroom features glittering chandeliers, ornate wall tapestries, floor-to-ceiling mirrors and a Bose sound system. For smaller gatherings, the Library features hardwood floors, wall paneling, a working fireplace and harbor views. On-site audiovisual equipment support and catering are available
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Waterfront has 24,000 square feet of meeting and event space. Eleven meeting rooms are located on-site, including two ballrooms and two boardrooms. The largest venue – the Waterfront Ballroom – can accommodate up to 788 guests for theater-style events or up to 472 people for banquets. A business center with computers, printers and scanners is available on-site. Additional meeting facilities are located at the Vancouver Convention Centre, which is connected to the property via an enclosed walkway.
- Read MoreThe St. Regis Toronto has over 16,000 square feet of event space for business meetings and conferences. Two ballrooms and five smaller spaces are available. The property offers catering, room decorating and audiovisual services.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe property offers more than 6,500 square feet of meeting and event space. Venue options include four ballrooms and three boardrooms. A garden terrace is also available for outdoor events. The property's largest space is the Paris Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 350 guests for receptions or up to 250 people in a theater-style arrangement.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Fairmont Banff Springs has more than 76,000 square feet of event space for business meetings, conferences and exhibits. The property offers flexible venues, including the Conference Centre Wing, Ivor Petrak Room, Cascade Ballroom and the Conservatory, along with three additional ballrooms. There are conference concierges, professional event planners and experienced banquet teams available to manage event details.Free WiFi
- Read MoreHôtel Nelligan offers more than 7,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including four conference rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate up to 200 people. All of the venues feature Wi-Fi and charging stations and meeting services include catering and audiovisual equipment rental and technical support.
- View all PhotosMontreal, QC0.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2566)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel has a business center with computers, printers and copy machines. Additionally, the property features 6,900 square feet of meeting and event space. The largest of the hotel's seven meeting rooms is the Picasso Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 400 attendees for theater-style events or 250 people for banquets. Another space, the Chagall-Monet room, can host up to 200 guests or be divided into two smaller venues. Audiovisual equipment and podiums can be provided in any of the meeting rooms.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.