- View all PhotosHilton Columbus DowntownColumbus, OH0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Columbus Downtown has 32,000 square feet of meeting and event space complete with concierge services, a full-service business center, LEED-certified meeting facilities, on-site audiovisual staff and a variety of catering options. The property is connected via sky bridge to the expansive 1.7 million-square-foot Greater Columbus Convention Center.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Columbus, The JosephColumbus, OH1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIn addition to a business center, Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph has four meeting rooms with more than 5,400 square feet of flexible space. Rooms are modern and stylish and feature large windows that provide plenty of natural light. The largest space, the Michael B. Coleman Ballroom, can accommodate up to 220 people in a theater-style setting.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Columbus Downtown HotelColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel’s 24-hour business center allows guests to print, copy, fax (additional fee) and mail items, while messenger service and overnight delivery are also available. A number of meeting rooms can be utilized for business purposes, including the 567-square-foot Renaissance Conference Room, which has audiovisual equipment available.
- View all PhotosThe Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference CenterColumbus, OH3.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the heart of The Ohio State University campus and just steps away from the famous Buckeye football stadium, the Blackwell Inn is a popular space for hosting educational conferences, seminars, fundraisers and exhibitions. The Pfahl Conference Center at the Blackwell Inn boasts 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space, featuring a 3,900-square-foot ballroom, an outdoor patio, an executive boardroom and a 24-hour business center for basic computing and printing needs. All of the meeting spaces are equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, "smart" podiums with lighting and technology controls and built-in projectors, sound systems and video technology.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Great Southern ColumbusColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Columbus has a spacious on-site business center with computer workstations and a printer available to guests. Those looking to host meetings or conferences can do so in one of the property's nine meeting spaces, which span a total of 12,000 square feet of space.
- View all PhotosSheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol SquareColumbus, OH0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Guests at the Sheraton have access to the Link@Sheraton 24-hour business center, with printing, copying, faxing and shipping services. The hotel also has 16,500 square feet of meeting space available to host events and conferences.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus at EastonColumbus, OH7.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Columbus at Easton boasts 30,000 square feet of event space, including the 10,000-square-foot Easton Grand Ballroom, secretarial services, a full-service business center and a notary public. All meeting packages include flip charts, continuous non-alcoholic beverage service, group room rates, audiovisual equipment rental and basic Wi-Fi. A dedicated conference services manager helps coordinate catering menus, breaks, themed events, vendor deliveries and other guest needs throughout the event.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.