- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1898)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Four Seasons has more than 20,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, ranging from grand ballrooms to intimate boardrooms and outdoor terraces. A team of conference service professionals is available to assist with receiving packages, preparing presentation materials, arranging transportation and technical coordination. They also specialize in developing creative breakout and team-building events.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1882)Read MoreThe hotel offers more than 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space, and the largest venue is the 2,904-square-foot Paris Ballroom. Along with smaller meeting spaces, the hotel has a 24-hour business center.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1826)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel has 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including the 2,660-square-foot Whitehall Ballroom. There are also smaller meeting rooms spread throughout the lobby and second floor of the hotel. Other business services available include a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment with an on-site technician, catering, videoconferencing and translation services.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosOxon Hill, MD6.6 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (721)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreMeeting facilities are plentiful at this resort. In addition to offering a business center and a theater with seven VIP suites, the hotel has two ballrooms, two boardrooms and three conference rooms, which are all named after other MGM Resorts properties. The largest space available, the 16,137-square-foot MGM Grand Ballroom, can accommodate up to 1,656 attendees for theater-style events.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosOxon Hill, MD7.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (5301)Free WiFiRead MoreThe 470,000 square feet of meeting space at Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center includes 89 meeting rooms, two boardrooms, an 180,000-square-foot exhibit hall, and four ballrooms ranging from 8,000 to 50,000 square feet. In-house professionals provide audiovisual and telecommunications equipment and support. A FedEx Office Print and Ship Center on the ballroom level is staffed from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, with 24-hour self-service for printing, copying, faxing and Internet access.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2006)Read MoreThe hotel offers 27,000 square feet of meeting and event space; the largest venue is the Maryland Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 2,000 people in a theater-style layout. Business services offered include computer workstations, printing, photocopying and faxing. Shipping and delivery services are also available, as well as an on-site notary public.
- View all PhotosBaltimore, MD0.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2703)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor has more than 35,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The hotel offers a 14,161-square-foot ballroom, an executive boardroom, a rooftop reception room and more. Meeting services available include audiovisual support, catering and a business center.Free WiFi
- View all PhotosLinthicum Heights, MDTripAdvisor (750)Free ParkingRead MoreThis Westin has more than 10,000 square feet of event space, including the 7,300-square-foot Crossland Ballroom, the largest venue in the hotel. There are also boardrooms, a patio and a function lawn available for meetings and events. Business amenities include teleconferencing, projectors, whiteboards, catering, audiovisual equipment and production services. The Westin also has a business center.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosOxon Hill, MD7.2 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (643)Read MoreMeeting spaces at The Westin Washington National Harbor include one 1,860-square-foot conference room that can be divided in two, a dedicated boardroom, and a 1,750-square-foot pre-function area. The hotel can provide audiovisual equipment, high-speed Internet access, and business services such as copying and printing.4.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreBaltimore Marriott Waterfront has 81,000 square feet of event space, including the 19,140-square-foot Grand Ballroom, which can hold up to 2,800 guests. The hotel also offers a wide range of business services to help keep travelers connected and productive during their stay. Services include computer workstations, printing, copying, faxing, and postal services, as well as a notary public.3.5-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe hotel offers 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a ballroom, conference center boardrooms and more. There is also a 24-hour business center which offers computer workstations, a printer, a photocopier and a fax machine.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hilton Baltimore has 60,000 square feet of meeting space spread across three floors, including the 26,000-square-foot Francis Scott Key Ballroom. There is also a full-service UPS Store on-site. Business services offered include express mail, faxing, printing, copying, video conferencing, audiovisual equipment rental and a notary public. For those needing to get to the Baltimore Convention Center, there is an enclosed sky bridge connecting the hotel to the convention center.4.0-star Hotel Class
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.