- Read MoreThe property has almost 17,000 square feet of meeting space available, including eight event rooms and eight breakout rooms. There are experienced event planning professionals to assist with venue setup, catering and business needs.5.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City3.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1751)Free WiFiRead MoreThis Four Seasons property offers more than 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 4,230-square-foot ballroom that can accommodate up to 320 guests for banquet-style events. There are professional event planners available to assist with planning, as well as business concierges to arrange administrative and audiovisual services, as well as computers.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Miguel de Allende0.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1246)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Rosewood San Miguel de Allende has more than 4,700 square feet of indoor event space, the largest of which is the 2,400-square-foot Rosewood Ballroom. Featuring floor-to-ceiling windows and a built-in stage, the space can accommodate up to 200 attendees for receptions and up to 210 guests for theater-style events. An additional meeting room is located on-site as well. Both spaces can be divided into two smaller rooms. Outdoor venues are also offered, including an outdoor amphitheater, a rooftop terrace and a lawn.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City5.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (727)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe hotel offers two meeting rooms, both can accommodate up to 10 guests and include audiovisual technology for guest use. The property's two restaurants are also available for private events.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe JW Marriott Hotel Mexico City has more than 9,000 square feet of meeting space available for business events. There are eight venues available, along with professional event planners to assist with details, catering staff to plan customized menus and professional technicians to accommodate audiovisual needs.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe property's WIRED business center is outfitted with workstations, printers, a fax machine and more for travelers who need to get a bit of work done. Those looking to host a business meeting or event have nine venues to choose from, each with audiovisual capabilities. The third floor is made up of five studios of varying sizes and a strategy room.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City4.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2490)Free WiFiRead MoreThe property has a total of 22 event venues, including the Regency Ballroom that can host theater-style events for up to 1,650 guests. The property’s unique La Residencia offers a residential style feel for groups, plus there are four atelier rooms that can host up to eight people per room.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe hotel features a 7,473-square-foot ballroom as well as 11 other meeting spaces. There’s also an executive lounge on the penthouse floor that can accommodate meetings and private parties.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City8.7 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (731)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Business and Technology Center at the Live Aqua Mexico City offers seven meeting rooms and a lounge with computers. A large ballroom, which can be divided into five smaller spaces, is also available. The ballroom can accommodate up to 1,000 people.5.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosMexico City5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1862)Read MoreThe 24-hour business center offers computers, a printer, copying and faxing services and a scanner. The hotel's events spaces can accommodate up to 1,200 people in 13 meeting rooms that total more than 19,000 square feet.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosMexico City9.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (582)Read MoreThe hotel features a staffed business center and eight meeting spaces, including three boardrooms that are each about 200 square feet in size. Business professionals hosting meetings and events can take advantage of the property's messenger service, audiovisual equipment and technicians and videoconferencing capabilities. In the business center, guests will find computer stations, a printer and a copier, although fax fees may apply.
- Read MoreThe four meeting spaces include three 374-square-foot meeting rooms and the large Los Muralistas ballroom. Internet access is available in the event facilities for an additional charge and audiovisual technicians and equipment are on-site.
- View all PhotosMexico City9.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (942)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hilton Mexico City Santa Fe has more than 22,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The property offers professional event staff to assist with catering, venue setup and audiovisual equipment needs.Free WiFi