- View all Photos21c Museum Hotel CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel Class
The 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati has 8,000 square feet of event space for meetings, conferences, galas and other corporate and social gatherings. The meeting and pre-function spaces are filled with natural light, contemporary furnishings and original artwork. A full-service events team can assist with audiovisual technology, presentation materials, catering services and after-hours activities.
- View all PhotosThe Ritz-Carlton, ClevelandCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.5-star Hotel Class4.5-star Hotel ClassThis Ritz has 19,000 square feet of meeting and event space with 12 meetings rooms, three permanent boardrooms, a 24-hour business center and on-site meeting planners. Unique “VolunTeaming” activities can be arranged to help visiting groups give back to the community.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus DowntownColumbus, OH0.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Hilton Columbus Downtown has 32,000 square feet of meeting and event space complete with concierge services, a full-service business center, LEED-certified meeting facilities, on-site audiovisual staff and a variety of catering options. The property is connected via sky bridge to the expansive 1.7 million-square-foot Greater Columbus Convention Center.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien Columbus, The JosephColumbus, OH1.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassIn addition to a business center, Le Méridien Columbus, The Joseph has four meeting rooms with more than 5,400 square feet of flexible space. Rooms are modern and stylish and feature large windows that provide plenty of natural light. The largest space, the Michael B. Coleman Ballroom, can accommodate up to 220 people in a theater-style setting.
- View all PhotosHilton Cincinnati Netherland PlazaCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
This Hilton offers more than 40,000 square feet of space for meetings and events, including three ballrooms and several boardrooms. The Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza also has an on-site business center that houses computer workstations and a printer. There is equipment rental available, as well as faxing and copying services.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Columbus Downtown HotelColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Columbus Downtown Hotel’s 24-hour business center allows guests to print, copy, fax (additional fee) and mail items, while messenger service and overnight delivery are also available. A number of meeting rooms can be utilized for business purposes, including the 567-square-foot Renaissance Conference Room, which has audiovisual equipment available.
- View all PhotosThe Cincinnatian HotelCincinnati, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The hotel maintains its historic charm with phone booths-turned-computer kiosks that are available for guest use. The six meeting spaces available for events and conferences include the 253-square-foot Maxwell Boardroom and the 1,144-square-foot Filson Room, capable of holding 150 people.
- View all PhotosCleveland Marriott Downtown at Key CenterCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassGuests can head to the business center for complimentary Wi-Fi, computer use and messenger service. The property’s 16 meeting rooms total 17,000 square feet, with the Grand Ballroom spanning more than 9,700 square feet. Each room is equipped with Internet access and audiovisual capabilities.
- View all PhotosThe Blackwell Inn and Pfahl Conference CenterColumbus, OH3.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Located in the heart of The Ohio State University campus and just steps away from the famous Buckeye football stadium, the Blackwell Inn is a popular space for hosting educational conferences, seminars, fundraisers and exhibitions. The Pfahl Conference Center at the Blackwell Inn boasts 20,000 square feet of meeting and event space, featuring a 3,900-square-foot ballroom, an outdoor patio, an executive boardroom and a 24-hour business center for basic computing and printing needs. All of the meeting spaces are equipped with high-speed Wi-Fi, "smart" podiums with lighting and technology controls and built-in projectors, sound systems and video technology.
- View all PhotosGlidden HouseCleveland, OH4.4 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Glidden House offers two meeting rooms with free Wi-Fi and teleconferencing services. Additional space is available outside and throughout the property for gatherings and receptions. There is also a small business center with a computer and printer for guests to use.
- View all PhotosHyatt Regency CincinnatiCincinnati, OH0.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Business services available at the Hyatt Regency Cincinnati include printing, copying and faxing. Computer workstations are available 24 hours a day. When it comes to meetings, the Hyatt Regency boasts nearly 40,000 square feet of event space with venues like ballrooms and boardrooms.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Cleveland DowntownCleveland, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassFor meetings and events, the hotel features 20,000 square feet of space spread between 20 rooms such as the enormous Orchid Ballroom and the 23rd-floor Executive Boardroom. The seventh floor is equipped with a variety of breakout spaces capable of hosting up to 40 people each. Audiovisual equipment and services are offered, and private Westin Tangent business rooms can be reserved at an hourly rate.
- View all PhotosRenaissance Cleveland HotelCleveland, OH0.2 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Renaissance Cleveland Hotel offers a wide variety of business services, including computer workstations, printing, photocopying and faxing. Shipping and delivery services are also available. The hotel houses several ballrooms, meeting rooms and boardrooms across nearly 65,000 square feet of space.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Great Southern ColumbusColumbus, OH0.3 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassThe Westin Columbus has a spacious on-site business center with computer workstations and a printer available to guests. Those looking to host meetings or conferences can do so in one of the property's nine meeting spaces, which span a total of 12,000 square feet of space.
- View all PhotosSheraton Columbus Hotel at Capitol SquareColumbus, OH0.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
Guests at the Sheraton have access to the Link@Sheraton 24-hour business center, with printing, copying, faxing and shipping services. The hotel also has 16,500 square feet of meeting space available to host events and conferences.
- View all PhotosHilton Columbus at EastonColumbus, OH7.7 miles to city center3.5-star Hotel Class3.5-star Hotel Class
The Hilton Columbus at Easton boasts 30,000 square feet of event space, including the 10,000-square-foot Easton Grand Ballroom, secretarial services, a full-service business center and a notary public. All meeting packages include flip charts, continuous non-alcoholic beverage service, group room rates, audiovisual equipment rental and basic Wi-Fi. A dedicated conference services manager helps coordinate catering menus, breaks, themed events, vendor deliveries and other guest needs throughout the event.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.