- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (836)Read MoreThe property has more than 23,000 square feet of event space that has been host to oil tycoons, politicos and royalty over the years. From the 4,757-square-foot Anacacho Ballroom to intimate, third-floor conference rooms, The St. Anthony has rooms of all sizes for meetings, conferences and other corporate events. On-site meeting planners can help coordinate audiovisual services, off-site outings and catering menus.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Mokara Hotel & Spa has 4,500 square feet of event space available for business meetings and gatherings. The hotel has a boardroom for up to 16, along with The Mind & Body Room, with hardwood floors and a rooftop location. The River Walk Room opens to the riverfront.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX17.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2887)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe JW Marriott San Antonio offers more than 265,000 square feet of meeting space, including three outdoor venues totaling 35,000 square feet. The property's meeting spaces are equipped with up-to-date audiovisual technology, and experienced catering specialists can create custom menus featuring local ingredients and flavors.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- Read MoreThe Hotel Valencia Riverwalk has modern event spaces and an open-air courtyard for corporate meetings and events. The property has 7,000 square feet of event space available, including an outdoor terrace overlooking the River Walk.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (973)Free ParkingFree WiFiRead MoreThe Éilan Hotel & Spa has more than 14,000 square feet of meeting space, including 5,000 square feet of outdoor event space. The largest capacity for any event is 532 guests.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree ParkingFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4308)Free ParkingRead MoreThe sprawling La Cantera Resort & Spa is home to 115,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The resort's 28 meeting rooms include everything from chandelier-clad ballrooms to the separate Palo Duro venue to boardrooms and breakout spaces. A UPS store and business center with packing materials, computers, printers and a fax machine are also located on-site.Free Parking
- Read MoreHotel Contessa has 10,000 square feet of event space, including the Contessa Ballroom, which can hold up to 200 guests, and a boardroom which can fit 10.Free WiFi
- Read MoreThe Omni La Mansión del Rio offers over 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The property’s meeting rooms offer natural lighting, as well as Wi-Fi access and on-site audiovisual services. Event planning specialists are available to manage room reservations, meeting and banquet menus, spa treatments and activities.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX8.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2326)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade is popular with business travelers thanks to its proximity to San Antonio International Airport, its 24-hour business center and its ample meeting spaces. The property has 23,000 square feet of space available for meetings and conferences, with venues ranging from ballrooms to boardrooms.Free Parking
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3752)Free WiFiRead MoreThe Hyatt Regency San Antonio has 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a conference center, two ballrooms and a deck overlooking The Alamo, to name a few venues.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4217)Free WiFiRead MoreBusiness travelers should have no problem staying productive at this hotel. The Grand Hyatt San Antonio's business center offers printing, copying and faxing, as well as computer workstations. The property also has 115,000 square feet of event space, including the 30,000-square-foot Texan Ballroom, which can hold 3,158 guests for a reception-style event.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4377)Read MoreThe 24-hour business center includes printers, fax machines, computers and high-speed internet for an additional fee. Located less than a mile from the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center, the hotel is a convenient accommodation option for business travelers. The hotel also has more than 26,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including the 5,900-square-foot Navarro Ballroom that can host receptions for up to 750 people.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1510)Read MoreThe San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk is a popular business hotel due to its location next to the convention center. The hotel offers more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including the large Alamo Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,100 guests for theater-style events. Outdoor event venues have spectacular views of the River Walk and are often used for cocktail receptions. Meeting services include sound, lighting, video production, and closed-circuit video, as well as a variety of business and audiovisual equipment.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1911)Read MoreThe sheer size of this Marriott makes it a terrific choice for meeting planners. The hotel maintains 60,000 square feet of event space, with 34 meeting rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate 6,400 people.
- Read MoreThe Fairmount offers both indoor and outdoor meeting venues, including a boardroom, a small salon with pre-function space and a 1,200-square-foot courtyard known as The Jewel Box. The meeting rooms, which can accommodate 15 to 90 guests, feature elegant details like period antiques and crystal chandeliers.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.3 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (896)Free WiFiRead MoreThe hotel has 17,600 square feet of event space, including a historical schoolhouse and restored 19th-century cottages, which can fit 100 people. The hotel's courtyard can hold 750 guests for a reception-style event.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1019)Free WiFiRead MoreThis Sheraton houses more than 19,000 square feet of event space, the largest of which is the Crystal Ballroom which can accommodate up to 900 guests for an event, conference or reception.3.5-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.