- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (836)Read MoreThe property has more than 23,000 square feet of event space that has been host to oil tycoons, politicos and royalty over the years. From the 4,757-square-foot Anacacho Ballroom to intimate, third-floor conference rooms, The St. Anthony has rooms of all sizes for meetings, conferences and other corporate events. On-site meeting planners can help coordinate audiovisual services, off-site outings and catering menus.5.0-star Hotel Class
- Read MoreThe Mokara Hotel & Spa has 4,500 square feet of event space available for business meetings and gatherings. The hotel has a boardroom for up to 16, along with The Mind & Body Room, with hardwood floors and a rooftop location. The River Walk Room opens to the riverfront.4.5-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX17.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2887)Free ParkingRead MoreThe JW Marriott San Antonio offers more than 265,000 square feet of meeting space, including three outdoor venues totaling 35,000 square feet. The property's meeting spaces are equipped with up-to-date audiovisual technology, and experienced catering specialists can create custom menus featuring local ingredients and flavors.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX0.9 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3448)Free WiFiRead More
This trendy see-and-be-seen enclave on San Antonio's River Walk attracts the hippest and wealthiest lodgers. Dorrego's restaurant set the chic tone of the property, as stylish guests and locals sip impressive cocktails. The guest rooms are just as elegant: The European-style accomodations center around a cozy bed and feature deluxe amenities like flat-screen TVs, complimentary Wi-Fi, Egyptian cotton linens and private bars. And after a fashionable night out, guests find the Hotel Valencia Riverwalk's nightly turndown service (available upon request) to be the perfect, welcoming touch to close the evening. Late-night noise is prevalent, but that comes with the territory. Should you need a little pick-me-up come morning, an in-room massage should do the trick.4.0-star Hotel ClassFree WiFi
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (973)Free ParkingRead MoreThe Éilan Hotel & Spa, Autograph Collection earns high marks from recent visitors for its contemporary amenities and clean, comfortable accommodations. All guest rooms are appointed with a warm beige, white and blue or gold color scheme, as well as 42-inch flat screen TVs, work desks, Keurig coffee makers and tiled showers. Other perks like in-room bottled water and internet access are covered by the daily $22 destination amenity fee. Previous guests also enjoyed the imaginative Southwestern-inspired cuisine served at Sustenio Restaurant & Bar. If you'd rather grab a quick bite, the Mercato Café offers pre-made sandwiches and Starbucks beverages. Families can enjoy quality time at the children's pool area, while adults can take advantage of the offerings at the Spa at Éilan. While recent lodgers enjoyed the amenities, they warn that management is not up to par with other Marriott properities. Still, those who participate in the Marriott Bonvoy program can collect or redeem points here. You'll find the Éilan Hotel & Spa located just 17 miles northwest of the Alamo in downtown San Antonio, Texas.4.5-star Hotel ClassFree Parking
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX13.8 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4308)Free ParkingRead MoreThe sprawling La Cantera Resort & Spa is home to 115,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The resort's 28 meeting rooms include everything from chandelier-clad ballrooms to the separate Palo Duro venue to boardrooms and breakout spaces. A UPS store and business center with packing materials, computers, printers and a fax machine are also located on-site.Free Parking
- Read MoreThe Omni La Mansión del Rio offers over 18,000 square feet of meeting and event space. The property’s meeting rooms offer natural lighting, as well as Wi-Fi access and on-site audiovisual services. Event planning specialists are available to manage room reservations, meeting and banquet menus, spa treatments and activities.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX8.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (2326)Free ParkingRead MoreWhile the Omni La Mansión del Rio caters to a more sophisticated clientele, the Omni San Antonio Hotel at the Colonnade draws more families. With its two expansive pools and Kids Crew program, this hotel provides plenty of ways to keep kiddos happy. Meanwhile, parents can take advantage of hotel perks like private massages and the on-site fitness facility with features like a hydrotherapy pool and a sauna. The Omni San Antonio also offers a variety of different room types catering to groups of all sizes, and pets are welcome to stay as long as they weigh less than 25 pounds. Recent guests say this Omni fit their needs but didn't provide the 'wow' factor of hotels closer to the River Walk (it's about 10 miles away), although room rates are slightly lower. Most family visitors value the sacrifice of location for a better price. To save even more, become a member of the Omni Select Guest program, which rewards frequent guests with points that can be put toward free stays and upgrades.Free Parking
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (3752)Read MoreThe Hyatt Regency San Antonio has 40,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor event space, including a conference center, two ballrooms and a deck overlooking The Alamo, to name a few venues.
- Read MoreBusiness travelers should have no problem staying productive at this hotel. The Grand Hyatt San Antonio's business center offers printing, copying and faxing, as well as computer workstations. The property also has 115,000 square feet of event space, including the 30,000-square-foot Texan Ballroom, which can hold 3,158 guests for a reception-style event.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.1 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (4377)Read MoreLocation, location, location: That's the first thing recent guests note about this member of the Westin family, which overlooks the famous San Antonio River Walk. But then again, many chain hotels can brag about a similar seat. According to visitors, The Westin Riverwalk, San Antonio distinguishes itself from the competition with exceptional customer service. Guests applaud the staff's professionalism and friendliness. The hotel also earns kudos for its spacious guest rooms. While brand-name properties often fall into a rut when it comes to design, The Westin Riverwalk sets itself apart yet again, boasting authentically Texan leather furniture and Heavenly Beds perched atop signature wrought iron frames. The property also houses an outdoor pool, The Woodhouse Day Spa and the acclaimed Zocca restaurant. Zocca serves Italian favorites with a side of spectacular views. And because this hotel is part of the Marriott hotel family, Marriott Bonvoy members can earn and use points here.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.4 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1510)Read MoreThe San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk is a popular business hotel due to its location next to the convention center. The hotel offers more than 27,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor meeting space, including the large Alamo Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 1,100 guests for theater-style events. Outdoor event venues have spectacular views of the River Walk and are often used for cocktail receptions. Meeting services include sound, lighting, video production, and closed-circuit video, as well as a variety of business and audiovisual equipment.
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1.5 miles to city centerTripAdvisor (1911)Read MoreThe sheer size of this Marriott makes it a terrific choice for meeting planners. The hotel maintains 60,000 square feet of event space, with 34 meeting rooms and a ballroom that can accommodate 6,400 people.
- Read MoreThe Fairmount offers both indoor and outdoor meeting venues, including a boardroom, a small salon with pre-function space and a 1,200-square-foot courtyard known as The Jewel Box. The meeting rooms, which can accommodate 15 to 90 guests, feature elegant details like period antiques and crystal chandeliers.
- Read MoreRight off the bat, the Marriott Plaza San Antonio wins visitors over with the exotic birds that patrol its courtyard. Meanwhile, the hotel's exterior and lobby greet guests with an elegant Mexican-inspired design. While recent guests enjoyed the hotel grounds, many reported having an average experience. Some travelers have described the rooms here as run-of-the-mill Marriott –though that does mean you can expect to find a certain level of cleanliness, as well as high-end pillow-top beds and flat-screen LCD TVs. The property also offers a pool and the acclaimed Anaqua Restaurant & Grille, which serves up hearty portions of contemporary Texan fare. However, the main reason guests choose to stay here is the hotel's location, just a short walk from San Antonio attractions like the River Walk and The Alamo. And because this is a Marriott hotel, members of the Marriott Bonvoy program can use points to offset the cost of rooms.4.0-star Hotel Class
- View all PhotosSan Antonio, TX1 mile to city centerTripAdvisor (1019)Read MoreThis Sheraton houses more than 19,000 square feet of event space, the largest of which is the Crystal Ballroom which can accommodate up to 900 guests for an event, conference or reception.3.5-star Hotel Class
When purchasing from our site, we may earn commissions. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.