Press the down arrow key to interact with the calendar and select a date. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates.
- View all PhotosEpicurean Hotel, Autograph CollectionTampa, FL2.8 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Epicurean Hotel features six indoor and outdoor spaces that can be used for meetings and business functions. Outside, the property has a pool deck and a terrace, which each measure 1,800 square feet. Inside, there's a 32-seat theater and the 2,000-square-foot Grand Cru Ballroom. The ballroom can accommodate up to 250 guests for receptions or up to 200 people for theater-style events. A business center with copying, faxing and messenger services is available as well.
- View all PhotosLe Méridien TampaTampa, FL1.5 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassLe Méridien Tampa offers more than 4,800 square feet of event space with elegant, antique details, including the 2,200-square-foot Courthouse Ballroom and the 10-seat Verdict Boardroom. The largest venue, the ballroom, can accommodate up to 225 attendees for receptions and theater-style events. All meeting rooms feature audiovisual equipment. And in The Hub, the brand's signature cafe lounge, provides a casual yet energizing spot to catch up on light work or catch a break in-between meetings.
- View all PhotosGrand Hyatt Tampa BayTampa, FL7.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay is known as a business hotel and offers more than 22,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor function space, from boardrooms to ballrooms. The largest venue is the 10,370-square-foot Audubon Ballroom, which can accommodate up to 2,000 attendees for receptions or be divided into six smaller spaces. Audiovisual services and equipment, as well as a wide range of business services, are available as well.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Tampa BayTampa, FL8.1 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westin Tampa Bay offers more than 10,000 square feet of event space, including the BluVu rooftop, which occupies 3,500 square feet of space on the 16th floor. The indoor/outdoor venue features stunning Old Tampa Bay and Tampa skyline vistas from floor-to-ceiling windows and an adjacent 1,200-square-foot terrace. A ballroom with space for up to 250 people for receptions and theater-style events is also available on-site.
- View all PhotosThe Westin Tampa WatersideTampa, FL1 mile to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel ClassFeaturing 11 meeting rooms spread throughout 18,032 square feet of flexible event space, The Westin Tampa Waterside Island can accommodate events with up to 800 guests. The venues include a 4,760-square-foot ballroom and a 14-seat boardroom. Additionally, the property has a 3,744-square-foot terrace with windows that overlook the adjacent channel.
- View all PhotosThe Westshore Grand, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel, TampaTampa, FL5.4 miles to city center4.0-star Hotel Class4.0-star Hotel Class
The Westshore Grand offers more than 14,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, including a ballroom, an atrium and several smaller meeting rooms. The property's largest venue, the Bayshore Ballroom, can accommodate up to 500 people for receptions or up to 450 attendees for theater-style events. For individual business travelers, the hotel features a fully equipped business center, complimentary airport shuttle service and a variety of business packages with extra perks.
If you make a purchase from our site, we may earn a commission. This does not affect the quality or independence of our editorial content.